All Comments on 'The Only One Naked Ch. 01'

by ThanksForAllTheFish

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a promising start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story. Very much looking forward how it continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

brilliant! can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start. Every day checking in for part 2. Don't let us wait too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!

Brilliant story. I loved the character development and the premise of the story. Having Sasha indebted to her roommates for 124 nude exposures means I hopefully have a lot to look forward to. The situations Sasha has experienced so far were quite clever and I am glad that you aren't rushing into things or in a hurry to bring this story to a close as it has so much potential.

Looking forward to more!!

Hooked6

404error404errorover 2 years ago

A great story with a fantastic premise. So envious of Sasha’s predicament.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part of me does wonder if the roommates took Sasha's phone and posted the video of their own accord just to get Sasha in their debt. Also, I like how Sasha said no at first and only accepted the deal after the silent treatment. I think she should only have cracked after at least 2 weeks of it, not just a few days, but it's a lot more believable than a strong, assertive woman with lots to lose who succumbs to blackmail straight away.

qarlcueqarlcueabout 2 years ago

Love it!

Alas I’m afraid there may never be a part 2, but we can hope. There are so many great scenario possibilities. What a creative premise. Thanks for this installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sooo, here we are 10 months later and still waiting for part two... and another 120+ exposures?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please continue this, loved it!

Hubbub69Hubbub69over 1 year ago

This is a brilliant story! I'd love to read more and hope you continue.

Just finished your story "The Game" and that was great too.

NedvespuncuskaNedvespuncuskaabout 1 year ago

I really like all your writing. Perhaps this is one of the best of them all. But the problem is the same again, why is there no sequel??? It's incomprehensible, but so far it's perfect. We really need a sequel.

ukhidingukhiding11 months ago

Oh I would love to read part 2, what a great story!

tOMIAH666tOMIAH66610 months ago

You must come back and continue this story! So many more opportunities for Sasha to be seen. Really enjoying it so far though. By the way, I thoroughly enjoyed the call back to your other series I really loved with Holly running naked in the rain. Now we know who it was that saw her that night!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please come back and continue this story! I'm eager to see how Sasha gets from where things end here, to the comparatively extreme scenario at the start of the chapter; quite the leap from the target of 124 people to "2,000 or so" in her near future.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best stories in your collection! I hope you come back to it and tell us how she ends up on that beach in the opening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThanksForAllTheFish@ThanksForAllTheFish
Thanks for reading everyone, I hope that you enjoy my stories. All comments and DMs are much appreciated, so please feel free to get in touch with any ideas or pieces of feedback you may have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES