The Only One Naked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex giggled. 'Oh no how naughty Katie! You better hope our prospective employers never see this.'

Katie laughed too as she temporarily wedged the mobile in-between her thighs, and then once more reached down for the bottom of her dress. 'Well in case they do we better make it a good show!' And with that she whipped off her last piece of clothing, struggling slightly as it caught on her hair, but then just like that she was standing there, at the end of their own road, completely naked from head to toe. Alex squealed with glee and also bared herself to the world by throwing her jeans into Sasha's outstretched arms, who was now had enough outfits in her possession for three people.

'Ahh! Come on, let's go!' Alex reached out and grabbed Katie's arm, then the two bare-arsed woman turned and ran shrieking and cackling away into the night. They made for quite the sight as they scampered down the middle of the road, their naked skin shining under the yellow light from the streetlamps, and they unashamedly raised their arms above their heads, wildly whooping at the moon with an adrenaline and alcohol fuelled lust for life. Katie held Sasha's phone out wide and pointed it towards her as she ran, then briefly panned over Alex's nude body, and then she managed to keep both of them in frame as they swept past the rows of darkened front windows and empty parked cars.

'Alex, we're proper streakers baby, we're actually doing this!'

'I know, this is amazing! I feels fucking incredible! Woo-hoo!'

'Hahaha, yes girl! Woo-hoo!'

Their road wasn't a particularly long one so soon they arrived at their apartment block, and they darted up the steps which led to their front door and gratefully slammed into it, giggling uncontrollably as they looked down at each other's nude bodies.

'We did it, oh my God we did it!' They clasped each others arms as they bounced up and down giddily on their doormat, grinning like idiots. Katie broke off and aimed the phone at Alex one last time who stood back, smiling happily, and struck a final sexy pose with her knees slightly bent, her hip jutted to the side, and her arms pushed out carefreely above her head. She screwed her eyes shut as the bright torch dazzled her eyes, then reality set in again and she self-consciously hunched over and covered herself up, looking at her friend questioningly.

'Umm, Kate, the keys?'

Her friend blinked in surprise, God they really were drunk. 'Oh shit, yeah. Where the hell is Sasha?'

They turned to look back down the street and both moaned in exasperation when they saw that Sasha, and more importantly their door keys and clothes, had only just crossed over to their side of the street, and so were still what felt like miles away.

'Here, I'll get them.' Katie passed the phone over to Alex, who flipped it round and took over the filming duties, and then she jumped back down the steps, onto the gravelly pavement, and sprinted back the way they'd come. Of the two Alex was considerably taller and very lean from all her time spent in the gym, with strong, powerful legs built from years of squatting, and a toned, taught stomach. Katie however had South American blood running through her veins, and her Latino genetics had blessed her with phenomenal thick black hair that cascaded down to the base of her spine, and more than her fair share of generous and gorgeous curves. However, none of that made her particularly suited to running, and as she hurried along with a renewed sense of urgency she had to use both arms to hold down her wildly bouncing breasts. Sasha watched on in quiet disbelief as her lifelong friend jiggled her way back towards her, and she slowed to a halt as Katie immediately dived down and started pawing at her jeans.

'Other pocket you idiot, Jesus.' Sasha rolled her eyes as she felt her stark-naked friend groping the wrong thigh, and immediately Katie switched to the other side and found what she wanted.

'Great, thanks.' With that the supposedly professional estate agent crossed her arms over her bare chest again, with the keychain dangling from her fist, and shot off back to the relieved Alex. 'Got them!'

'Hurry up!' Alex had moved away from the exposed doorway as she waited for her friend to return, and instead crouched down on the pavement next to a car as she watched Katie retrieve the keys. She'd been paranoid that someone would walk up behind her, or maybe appear from one of the adjacent buildings, but tonight the universe seemed to be smiling on her instead. Now she got up again, still documenting the ludicrous scene before her with the phone, and the girls ran up the steps for the second time.

'I am hurrying, now shine the light here.'

'Katie, faster, come on!'

'Shut up!'

'Someone could come at any moment!'

'I'm doing it for Christ's sake!'

After what felt like an eternity of battling with the lock it finally cooperated and clicked open, allowing the pair to burst inside and stumble into the apartment block's lobby. They hadn't really planned this far ahead but luckily for them there was no one around at this hour, and so they quickly rushed to the stairs and sprinted up the five flights to their level, screeching and laughing as they went.

'We fucking made it!'

'Hahaha I know, that was unbelievable!'

Back on the street Sasha exhaled bitterly as she walked up to the front door which had already swung closed, and she awkwardly fished around in Katie's jacket until she found her flatmate's keys. She accidentally dropped both pairs of heels as she reached out for the handle, and crudely cursed at her friends as she stooped to retrieve the shoes, before booting the door open in frustration. The lobby was still deserted as she waited for the lift, and then the knackered lawyer was finally rewarded by the sight of their flat's number on the wall, she really couldn't wait to fall asleep. She got inside and just chucked her armful of clothing onto the floor, the others could deal with it in the morning. Her set of keys were lying on the kitchen counter, next to her phone which irritatingly still had it's torch on. She turned it off and quickly checked her messages, then looked up as Katie came back out of her room, finally covered up again under an oversized t-shirt, and clad in fluffy socks.

'What. A. Rush.'

'Hmm?' Sasha genuinely wasn't interested.

'You have got to do that someday Sash, I have never, ever, felt as alive as I do right now. What an adrenaline hit, my whole body is buzzing.'

'Yeah...' Sasha still wasn't listening as she foolishly opened her email and watched thirty two new messages pop up. Tomorrow was going to be a long day, even if it was the weekend.

'And you said we wouldn't do it...' Katie strutted victoriously past Sasha who noticed with mild disdain that her friend's nipples were threatening to cut through the thin material of her top, clearly she had found the night's experience very stimulating indeed. 'Well we showed you Sash, we may be getting older but that doesn't mean we're not fun anymore, we're just as daring as when we were young, if not more so...' Katie chuckled to herself as she opened the fridge and pulled out a carton of milk.

Sasha sat down on the sofa in their living-dining room combo and pulled off her shoes. 'Yeah, very impressive, well done. Still really stupid though...'

Katie poured herself a glass of semi-skimmed and took a long sip, leaving a white moustache on her upper lip. 'Was it though, really? Me and Alex had a blast, you had to eat your words, and no one even saw us, like at all. It was the perfect crime, no one got hurt, no one got into trouble, it was just good clean fun.'

'Yeah but that was purely luck though, any stranger could have walked by, or someone could have seen you out of their window, or bumped into you on the stairs...'

'But they didn't Sash, that's the point. God, you really do have to learn to live a little sometimes, ok? Otherwise what's the point of anything anyway?' She finished her drink and looked past Sasha. 'Oh hey you, I didn't recognise you with clothes on.'

'Hahaha, you too my naughty friend.'

Alex had also appeared and began to fill up her water bottle, tiptoeing as she leant over the sink. She was wearing an actual pyjama shorts set, with slippers too, and Sasha assumed from the goosebumps which peppered her skin that the cold had finally caught up with the girls.

'Kate is your whole body still like, shaking? Like it's vibrating?'

'Oh yes, you feel it too?'

'Yeah, it's crazy, I feel like I've got the jitters but in a fun way?'

'Yeah exactly! You didn't feel like this back at the party, at my uni?'

Alex screwed her bottle shut, then tapped the cap against her chin thoughtfully. 'A bit, maybe? But not to this extent, this was way more intense. I think just because it was outside, you know? So fucking risky, which made it feel so much better, oh my God.'

Katie nodded her agreement. 'Honestly, and you know what thanks for baiting me into doing it, I wouldn't have dared without you.'

'Oh yeah same, I'm really glad we annoyed each other into giving it a go!' The girls gave each other a warm hug as Sasha pouted and pretended not to listen.

'Right then, I'm off to bed, that's me finished for the day. And speaking of vibrating, I know exactly what I need to do before I go to sleep...' Katie stretched as she walked towards her room, causing the hem of her shirt to rise up and show the undercurves of her buttocks. 'Night Alex, that was super fun, we should do it again some time,' she joked, turning to give her roommate a cheeky slap on the butt which made her jump.

'Hey! But yeah sure, we're experts now right, we can do it whenever we want.'

'Exactly. Night Sasha, thanks for bringing our stuff back. Oh, and could you send me that video please, I really want to watch it back.'

'Oh yeah message me it as well please, thanks.' Alex waived goodnight too and suddenly it was just Sasha left alone in the kitchen.

She walked to her room to get undressed and changed into a jumper and shorts, then she went to the bathroom to clean her teeth and wonder how on earth the other two could go to bed without doing the same. She washed her face and did a quick bit of her skincare routine, before deciding that she was too tired to care, and instead headed to bed. She wrapped herself in her duvet and absentmindedly browsed her phone for a few minutes, not looking at anything in particular.

'Oh, shit...'

With a groan she remembered her friend's stupid video and opened her camera roll to see it sitting there, at the front of the page, clocking in at just over two minutes long. She decided to put this irritating night behind her and sort it out immediately, that way she wouldn't have to think about it again in the morning. So despite the fact that her yawns were now so wide they were making her eyes water, she flicked through the app's options until she saw Alex and Katie's names, selected them both, and then hit share. The upload icon flickered briefly and then was gone, so she deleted the original video without even bothering to watch it, and then finally drifted off into a deep and well-earned sleep.

*****

'SASHA!!! SASHA WAKE UP!!! WHERE IS YOUR PHONE!!!'

'Huh... hey, what-' Sasha was woken with a start by Katie tearing open her door and leaping onto her bed, grabbing her through the duvet and shaking her violently by the shoulders. 'Get off me, what are you-'

'WHERE. IS. YOUR. FUCKING. PHONE.' Katie let go of her and started scrambling around the edge of her bed, searching for the charger cable. 'Where is it?'

'Here, Jesus Christ...' Sasha's ears were ringing with Katie's screams and bellows, and her head was absolutely killing her already. She groggily turned over and felt underneath her pillow, which was where she always left her mobile to recharge. 'Why do you even want it, what's the prob-'

Once again she couldn't finish her sentence as Katie almost erupted with fury. 'What's the problem? You, you fucking idiot, you are the problem! You somehow managed to upload the video from last night and share it with the whole fucking world!'

Sasha just shook her head, then immediately regretted it as the pain in her temple made her whole skull twinge. 'No, no I didn't, I just sent it to you two, I...'

'No you didn't, you absolute moron, you posted it onto your personal account, and you even tagged me and Alex in it!'

Sasha wasn't really listening though, instead she stared dumbfoundedly at her lock screen which showed that she had twenty seven missed calls... Her stomach immediately dropped and she thought she might be sick as she unlocked her phone, and with an awful sinking feeling opened her social media page.

'No, I'm sure I... there's no way I could have...'

'Are you being intentionally thick? Look!' Katie thrust out her own phone towards Sasha to show her the evidence, but it wasn't necessary. Sasha had already turned completely white as she saw that her most recent post, which she had no recollection of creating, had sixty one interactions and comments. They consisted mostly of shocked emojis and downvotes, or panicked replies from her appalled friends and family, who were understandably asking why on earth had she just sent them that... With a shaking finger she tapped on an icon and oh God, there it was, the raw, unedited video that Katie and Alex had filmed last night, sitting at the top of Sasha's feed next to her smiling profile picture. Sure enough there was no additional caption or title provided, just two highlighted links which led straight to her friends' accounts. Katie reached over and grabbed the phone from Sasha's hand, and in an instant she had permanently deleted the post. Sadly, the damage had already been done.

'For fuck's sake Sasha, how could you be that stupid? And that fucking careless?'

'I don't... I'm so sorry I just-'

They both fell silent and turned as they heard hinges squeaking open, and at the doorway appeared an ashen-faced Alex. Her hair was chaotically tousled around her head, her eyes were red and puffy, and her expression implied that she was on the verge of tears.

'Sasha?' She spoke quietly in a husky, timid voice. 'What... what did you do?'

*****

The girls spent the next hour sat on Sasha's bed as they tried to come to terms with the gravity of the situation. And it was bad, really, really bad. None of them had made any plans for the day and so that morning they'd all slept in late, Katie waking up first but only at well past twelve. That meant the video had been up for over eleven hours, and every single friend in every single one of their contact lists had been able to see it.

'Kate...' Alex had looked over pleadingly at her friend as she heard the exact details of Sasha's awful error. 'Before you deleted the post, did you see how many people had watched it?'

Katie sighed. That had been the first thing she'd checked when she'd woken up and seen that her phone was blowing up with countless missed calls and unanswered messages. 'Umm yeah, I did look...'

'How many was it?'

'Alex, do you really want to know?'

'Please Kate, just tell me...'

'Ok... One hundred and twenty four. It had already been watched by one hundred and twenty four people...'

'Jesus Christ...' Alex rolled over onto her front and buried her gave in her hands.

Sasha went through all her texts and voicemails from concerned family members and friends, who were asking what the hell she had just uploaded and why, and she tried her best to claim that she'd had her phone hacked. It wasn't particularly plausible, but to be fair the truth was even less believable, because who would ever be that irresponsible? Katie and Alex couldn't bring themselves to check their mentions or messages, they were too humiliated to even begin thinking about what their excuses would be. Sasha felt genuinely awful, completely wracked with guilt, as she began to fully appreciate just how much she'd betrayed her friends' trust. She knew it had been an honest mistake, she'd simply not paid enough attention and accidentally chosen the wrong share option, which was an understandable error for someone falling asleep to make. Unfortunately that was of no comfort at all for Alex and Katie, who were both absolutely beside themselves with shame and worry.

Alex was self-employed as a personal trainer, and so her whole livelihood revolved around the community of customers, gym owners, and other industry connections that she'd worked so hard to cultivate over the years. And so for her this was a professional disaster, as every client she was currently working with had just been sent a link to a video of her streaking her way down a public street, then provocatively posing on her doorstep for good measure.

Katie was slightly more fortunate in that she only had a couple of her closer work mates added as friends, but for her the impact on her family was by far the worst. She was one of those weird people who for some reason had shared her profile with every third cousin twice-removed, every great-great-step-aunt, and most alarmingly both of her incredibly strict and religious parents. They'd been continuously calling her phone all morning, but she couldn't bear the thought of facing their scorn and disappointment.

'Guys, I am so, so, sorry...'

As well as her overwhelming remorse, Sasha was also feeling a pang of anxiety in regards to her own reputation. Perhaps selfishly her mind turned to the colleagues form her firm that she'd have to desperately hope didn't bring this misdemeanour to the attention of her manger, or even worse, to her boss. Luckily there was no mention of her name or face in the video, so hopefully they would believe that she'd been the victim of some bizarre hacking attack, and in fact she too was a victim here. Satisfied that she'd done as much damage limitation as was humanly possible she finally put down her phone, then offered to go and get them all some lunch. The other two muttered in agreement but didn't even watch her get up as she moved over to her wardrobe. She was going to ask them to leave so she could change but she thought that given the circumstances that might be taking the piss just a little, so instead she just got out a long winter coat and pulled it on over her pyjamas.

'I'll be back soon, ok? Just try not to stress too much.'

Still there was no reply, so Sasha got her purse and walked out of the apartment. She winced as the bright afternoon sunshine hit her eyes and regretted not bringing any sunglasses, but then thought hey, at least she was wearing clothes. After a quick stroll to the high street she picked up an order of coffee and bagels, then carefully carried them back to the flat. As she walked through the door she was surprised to see her roommates sitting on one side of the dining room table, an empty chair waiting for her across from them, and ominously there was a mysterious sheet of paper lying between their clasped hands.

'Umm hey guys... I got your food.' Sasha kicked off her boots and hung up her coat, then passed their cups of coffee around.

'Thanks...' Alex blew on her drink before taking a sip, and then hungrily unwrapped her bagel and took a bite. Katie watched her friend eating and seemed to be unimpressed, and she ignored her own food and instead asked Sasha to sit with them.

'Yeah, of course.' Sasha nervously slid down into the chair and immediately felt like she was attending some sort of job interview, or maybe an interrogation. Her appetite also suddenly disappeared, so she just anxiously cupped her drink in her palms and took some comfort from its warmth.

'So,' Katie brushed her hair back behind her ears and looked accusingly at Sasha. 'Alex and I have been talking.'

'Ok...'

'And we know that this wasn't intentional in the slightest, and that it was just a freak accident where unfortunately the timing of it all turned it into a compete clusterfuck.'