The Only One Naked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Shit, umm sorry, sorry...' She didn't even bother to look to her friends for assistance, she knew none would be offered, so instead she tentatively stooped to pick up the coins that had scattered across the carpet. She was genuinely too flustered and mortified to think straight, otherwise she'd have realised that it would haven been a lot easier to quickly stand up and retie the towel properly, and then finish collecting the cash. But her brain was totally scrambled and her cheeks were burning, she just desperately wanted this man to leave, and to not see any more of her body than he already hade done. So she foolheartedly continued to keep one arm over her chest as her towel frequently fell forwards away from her body, constantly threatening to flap to the side and expose her nipples or, even worse, to reveal the inside of her thighs.

'Here,' she finally straightened up and reached out her fist, emptying its contents into Sergio's palm, who tipped his head gratefully. 'Thanks and umm yeah, sorry about this. Have a good night.'

He pocketed the money and slung his delivery pack over his shoulder. 'Please ma'am, do not apologise. Thank you very much, and yes ladies, I hope you all have a lovely evening too. Goodbye.' With another bob of the helmet he departed, and Sasha stepped forwards to hurriedly prod the door shut with her toe. As it clicked shut she finally let out a huge sigh of relief and quickly flipped her towel round, wrapping it back around her body, and briefly flashing her boobs to Alex again as she did so.

'There you go Sash, now you're beginning to get a small taste of how we still feel.'

Katie and Alex laughed at their humiliated friends as they poured out glasses of rum and coke, then settled down on the sofa with their food and drink. Sasha ignored them and rushed back to her room in a huff to quickly pull on some proper clothing, before reluctantly returning to her triumphant flatmates.

'Seriously though, well done Sash, you did good!'

'Yeah very nice, it looked very convincing. I think you gave Sergio quite the shock, and quite the tip.'

'Guys come on, please...' Sasha sat down in the space they made for her, cosily squidged in-between them, and she begrudgingly accepted a slice of pizza. 'Can we not call it evens now? That was so embarrassing, I can't possibly keep that up for a month.'

Katie shook her head as she munched away and scrolled through the channels, looking for something to watch. 'Sorry no, you signed a contract, remember?'

'Yeah, but-'

'Then sorry babe but no, I know it feels harsh but I don't make the rules.'

'You quite literally did make the rules, you-'

'Hush now.'

Sasha groaned forlornly and took a sip from her surprisingly potent drink, then she leant her head back and allowed the hit of alcohol to rush through her temple and down her back. 'Fine, whatever.' At least it had been over quickly, she thought. If anything it had been the build up which had been the most stressful part, and definitely the scrambling about on the floor which had been the most demeaning. But her friends were right, it had looked like an honest mistake, no one could ever get in trouble for accidentally dropping a towel inside their own home. And Sergio had no idea what her full name was, so there was no way anyone at work would ever hear about this. So yeah, all in all no harm done, she guessed, other than the damage her pride had suffered...

Katie found a comedy which looked promising. 'Ok, you guys want to give this one a go?'

They all fell silent for ten minutes and watched the introduction of what was actually a pretty boring film, then Alex yawned as she opened her notes app and tapped at her phone. 'One hundred and twenty three.'

Sasha hadn't quite heard her. 'Sorry, what?'

Alex turned to her and smiled softly. 'One down, one hundred and twenty three people left to go.'

'Oh...' Sasha gulped slightly and downed her glass, then got up for a refill. This was going to be a long old month...

*****

After a restless night Monday morning rolled around, and Sasha didn't see her friends as she had to hurry off early to work. She had two meetings to sit through but she couldn't concentrate during them, as the events of the previous evening played over again and again in her head. She worked at her desk for the remainder of the morning, and then about an hour or so before her lunch break she received a mysterious text from Katie.

'Meet me outside your office at one o'clock.'

'What, why?'

'Just be there.'

Normally Sasha ate at her computer so that she could keep working, a grimly common practise at her firm, but today she excused herself by saying that she was meeting a friend for lunch, and took the lift down to the lobby. Sure enough Katie was waiting outside, tapping her foot impatiently, and when she saw Sasha walking out she grabbed her arm and jostled her down the high street.

'Come on, we're late.'

'Late for what, what's going on? Are we getting food or what?'

'Ha, you wish.'

The pair arrived at a beaty salon which Sasha had never had any reason to notice before, and they went inside to be greeted by a perky receptionist.

'Good afternoon ladies.'

'Hi there,' Katie leant onto the counter, 'I rang you guys earlier today and made an appointment for ten past?'

'Ah yes, are you Miss Vernier?'

'No, but this is.' Alex gestured her head towards Sasha who apprehensively stayed quiet.

'Ah, right. Well you prepaid I see, so you can go straight into room two, our beauty technician is waiting for you.'

'Thanks.' Katie dragged the very wary Sasha down the hall and knocked on the corresponding door.

'Come in.' Inside was a large, friendly looking woman, wearing scrubs and pulling on white silicone gloves, her afro pinned down under a blue hair net. 'Hi there girls, my name is Patricia, I'll be looking after you today. Which one of you is Sasha?'

'She is.' Katie sat down on one of the chairs at the side of the room and folded her coat across her lap. 'And I'm Katie.'

'Right, well Sasha I'll be doing your...' Patricia glanced at her notepad quickly, 'your bikini wax hair removal and exfoliation?'

Sasha groaned internally. Well played, Katie...

'Err, yes.'

'Great. And you're staying in with her are you, Katie? Bit of moral support?'

Katie grinned. 'Yup.'

'Ok perfect. Well Sasha, if you'd like to get undressed I'll give you a minute, and then we'll get started.'

Patricia swept out of the room and Sasha glared furiously at Katie. 'Really, you're making me spend my lunch break doing this? I have important stuff to be getting on with, Kate.'

Her friend just shrugged. 'Well one, it's good for you to take a proper break from your desk, otherwise they'll work you into the ground. Two, there's only a finite number of ways we can legally get consenting people to see you naked, given your stupidly strict rules. And three, really I'm doing you a favour, that body of yours is going to get looked at one hell of a lot this month, so I thought you'd want it to be in the best condition possible.'

'Urgh. Whatever...' Sasha sat on the sheet-covered bench and undid her shoes, then balled up her socks and placed them inside. 'And you're just going to sit there and watch? What are you now, some kind of voyeur?'

'Nah, but I knew that otherwise you'd just run off, so I need to keep an eye on you. Plus it will be funny.'

Sasha had removed then folded up her trousers, and placed them on a spare chair, then she shrugged off her blazer and continued to complain. 'You know I felt so awful about what I did to you and Alex, but you guys are enjoying your revenge way too much.' She put her hands to the waistband of her underwear, then looked at Katie pointedly, who in turn averted her eyes skywards. Sasha grimaced but slipped them off and hid them under the rest of her clothing, then got up onto the table and lay back against the headrest, the cold plastic covering feeling alien against her bare butt.

'What? What are you doing?' Katie turned back and looked accusingly at Sasha who was still wearing her bra and shirt, the tails of which she had self-consciously pulled down so that they lay over her tightly-shut thighs.

'What?'

'Sorry, did you send my friends and family a video of me running bottomless through the streets?'

'Umm, no...'

'Exactly no, you didn't, you sent them a video where I was completely naked.'

'Yeah, but-'

'No, no buts, get the rest of it off, now.'

'No.'

'Sasha-'

'No!' Sasha never actually booked appointments at places like these, for the exact reason that she found the experience way too embarrassing, having a stranger touching one's private parts sounded like a nightmare to her. But even she knew that you didn't need to take off all your clothes for a bikini wax, you just had to undress from the waist down.

Katie hissed angrily. 'Did you forget the deal or something?'

'Kate, you know no one gets naked for these things, the woman will think I'm a psychopath-'

Their bickering was cut off as Patricia reappeared through the door, opening it just enough so that she could slip through and not reveal her client to anyone walking along the corridor.

'Alright ladies, are we ready? Ok Sasha, let's see what we're working with.'

Katie reluctantly fell silent and sat back in her chair, her arms folded disapprovingly across her chest, as Sasha awkwardly moved her hands away from her lap and watched as Patricia ambled over to her side.

'Sorry darling, if you could just hike your shirt up a bit. Perfect, and relax your legs hun, no need to be so tense! It's nothing I haven't seen a million times before. So, come straight from the office did we? You work nearby?'

Sasha grimaced and reluctantly pulled the bottom of her top up a few inches, revealing her belly button, and begrudgingly let her legs open slightly by about five millimetres. 'Umm yeah, just round the corner...'

Patricia reached out and Sasha shivered as her gloved hand rested on the inside of her thigh, and she looked away in shame as the technician gently but firmly prised her legs further apart. 'Ah nice, we get quite a few people nipping in here during their lunch breaks. Right, so you keep everything pretty neat already don't you darling, so we're just looking for a bit of a top up and then some exfoliation, right?'

'Umm, yes...' Sasha tilted her head back and scrunched her eyes shut, why oh why was she doing this? It was true though, she did keep herself fully clean-shaven, not out of vanity particularly, but just because she preferred how it felt. It certainly wasn't out of any obligation to please a man, as between the demands of her final exams and then the first few months of work, it had been over two years since anyone else had seen this part of her body. Well, other than her flatmates, and of course Sergio.

'Ok, then let's get started. So are you girls both local?' Patricia got to work, using the warm wax and pieces of paper to strip away even the finest of hairs from Sasha's skin. She was very thorough and clearly vastly experienced, and she went about her task with a quiet confidence, keeping up a constant stream of small talk, aimed mainly at Katie, as she worked. First she had her client lie back with her knees completely bent out in the butterfly position, leaving her completely spreadeagled and dreadfully exposed. Sasha just bit her lip anxiously and tried to think of happy thoughts, ones where she wasn't having her most intimate area scrutinised by a stranger, as she tried not to think about the cool air which was currently wafting over her loins. After what felt like forever Patricia sat back and put her equipment to one side.

'Ok we're done there.'

Great, thought Sasha, to be honest overall that had been quicker than she'd expected.

'So now if you could turn over for me?'

God dammit.

'Err, yeah.' Sasha sheepishly rolled onto her side and irritatingly found herself looking straight at Katie's smug face. She would have preferred to point away from her friend to avoid her silent gloating, but that would have meant presenting her with a view that would have brought their friendship to a whole new level entirely. Unfortunately Patricia was still going to get an eyeful regardless as she sat down on a wheelie chair and rolled her way behind Sasha's butt.

'And bring your legs up for me darling, tuck them into your stomach. Ok great, and I'm just going to get in here...' Sasha gulped as she felt Patricia grasp her buttock and gently pull it up, thereby fully exposing her inner lips to the room. The hot wax hitting her most sensitive area of skin made her flinch, but Patricia kept on chatting away as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Sasha could feel her body start to automatically respond to what it considered to be intentional stimulation, and she prayed that it wasn't obvious to Patricia that she was involuntarily starting to get a little bit wetter... but then again, with the technician's head that close to the source of the action, how could she fail to notice? After several more strips of paper were torn away from Sasha's unprotected rear it was time to move again.

'Ok, and last position. Could you get onto your hands and knees for me...'

Sasha kept her legs tightly squeezed together as she awkwardly lumbered over onto her front, alright Patricia may have seen every inch in-between her thighs but Katie still hadn't, and she'd rather it stayed that way.

'Great, and now if you lean forwards, yep like that on your elbows, and really stick your bum out in the air... even more sweetie... ok, perfect, that's great. And now again I'm just going to put my hand here, try to relax... so, you girls got any plans this weekend?'

Sasha wanted to die. A women who she'd met thirty minutes ago was now sitting at eyelevel with her bare arsehole, and now she seemed intent on spreading her cheeks as wide as they would go. Her butt could literally feel the breeze wafting up it, and she balled her fists tightly as glob of wax was slowly poured down her crack, an area of hers that had never received any attention from any person before. Why the fuck would anyone voluntarily pay good money for this, she thought, this was the most vulnerable and on edge she'd ever felt in her entire life. As the torment continued she just succumbed to her fate and just stuffed her face into her arms, praying that it would soon be over.

'Ok lovely, that's the wax all done. How do you feel darling?'

Sasha immediately rolled back over and sat on the table with her legs lying straight out in front of her, discreetly holding her hands over her newly smoothed mound. 'Yeah it was fine, thanks...' She wondered if Patricia would leave so she could stand up and get dressed again, or if actually pretending to have any modicum of modesty left was foolish. Her heart sank however when she saw the technician wheel her chair over to a steamer in the corner. She wasn't going anywhere.

'Great, well now we can start the exfoliation. Just lie back again please, and pull that shirt right the way back up, we don't want to get any products on it.'

'Oh... ok...' Sasha silently cursed the universe, leant back once more, pulled her top up over her hips with a resigned autonomy, and wished that the ground would swallow her whole.

*****

'So can I see it?'

'What? No you freak. Move over.' The girls were back where they had been the night before, wedged side by side on the sofa, as Alex heard the details of Sasha's torrid afternoon.

'Ok fine, but how does it feel? Are you all shiny and smooth, down below? Have you been touching yourself all afternoon?'

Sasha sighed as she reflected on the experience. In all honesty the skin exfoliation hadn't been as bad, she'd only had to stay in the original butterfly position, with her knees out wide and her heels tucked in together, which by that point she was weirdly used to, even if it was like being at the gynaecologist. The sensation of Patricia plumping up her skin with warm steam, then scrubbing various gels and moisturisers into her crotch, had been initially alarming, but also felt undeniably tingly. And not even tingly in a bad way, especially when the technician's hands had strayed dangerously low in-between her thighs... no, on the whole it was not unpleasant at all. The whole ordeal had lasted about an hour, and afterwards she'd rushed back to the office with barely a word of goodbye said to Katie. She'd worked late to make up for the time lost during her lunch break, then hurried home for a shower, eager to wash her feeling of general stickiness away. And as Alex had correctly guessed Sasha had indeed spent a few minutes more under the water than she normally would, running her hands between her legs and down her butt as she marvelled at how silky her body felt. Once she'd dried off she'd changed into fresh pyjamas, and the sensation of the crisp fabric against her hypersensitive skin did actually feel exhilarating.

'Yeah it was fine, ok, and it all still looks the same...' She twirled up a forkful of pasta and used it to gesture at the tv. 'Now can we just watch something, please, it's been a long day.'

'Yeah ok, sure.' Alex passed her the remote, then went to add the day's statistics into her phone. 'So this morning you had one hundred and twenty three left to go, and now you have... one hundred and twenty two, and a half.'

Sasha's head whipped round. 'You what?'

'Oh sorry, one hundred and twenty two point five, if you'd prefer decimals.'

'No what do you mean? Why did I only do half a person today?'

Katie looked at Sasha with genuine bemusement. 'Seriously? You're lucky you we gave you half a point at all. You kept your top on the whole time, you only got half naked.'

Sasha almost exploded. 'What the fuck?' She looked at Alex for backup, but she could see that her friends were in agreement. 'Sorry, did you see the positions that woman put me in? I had to lie with my legs wide open, my vagina staring her in the face for an hour, and she almost had her head up my arse as she grabbed my butt, and then she literally, like literally, spread my cheeks apart! She saw parts of me, from explicit angles, that no one else, in this world, not even any of my exes, has ever seen before, like ever. And for all of that shit you're giving me a half? One half?'

Alex and Katie were unmoved by her impassioned defence.

'I still think a half is generous.'

'Oh same, and seriously grow up, it was just a bikini wax, we've all had them before.'

Sasha was still fuming. 'I hadn't!'

'Well now you know, it's just something us girls have to suck up and do sometimes.'

The young lawyer had been unsuccessful in her defence once again. 'Unbelievable, you're both absolutely ridiculous.'

'Honestly Sash,' Katie leant over to take back the remote, 'this month will go a lot smoother if you just do exactly as we say, like you said you would when you promised to honour our agreement.'

Sasha just bit her tongue and shook her head bitterly. The really infuriating part of all this was that she suspected her friends were right.

*****

The next day passed without incident, then on Wednesday she was interrupted at her desk again, this time by a call from Alex.

'Hey you.'

'What do you want, I'm busy.'

'Alright, don't bite my head off. I'm just ringing to say make sure that you're free tomorrow morning, say you won't be able to make it into the office until about eleven.'

'What? No I can't, what excuse would I even give for that?'

'You've got a doctor's appointment, I'm sure they won't mind.'

'No I don't?'

'Well you do now silly.'

'Sorry, why am I going to the doctors?'

'You've got a nasty cough, have done for a couple of weeks now.'

'Oh, right... I don't understand.'

'You don't need to. Now go and talk to your manager or boss or whatever you call them.'