The Only One Naked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hold on-'

It was too late though, Alex had already hung up. Sasha went and spoke to her supervisor who was very understanding and wished her well, then she went back to her desk and began to quietly stress out. When she arrived back at the flat neither of her friends would tell her what they had planned, and so she spent a sleepless night worrying about what was going to happen to her next.

*****

'Miss Vernier? Is a Misses Vernier here?' The clinic's receptionist called out to the packed waiting room, and Sasha and Alex hurried up to the little desk.

'Consultation room C please, second on the left.'

The pair walked down the corridor and Alex whispered excitedly under her breath. 'Please let it be one of the cute ones, please let it be one of the cute ones...' They reached the right door and saw that it was labelled Dr Grant. 'Yes,' Alex whispered, 'it is one of the cute ones!'

A few weeks earlier Katie had visited their local surgery to pick up a prescription, then returned home completely infatuated with the two new male doctors who she'd bumped in to. They were each pretty young, she'd assumed just fresh out of training, and according to her they were both incredibly attractive. She'd proved this by looking them up online and stalking their public profiles, so Sasha did indeed recognise the fresh-faced and admittedly very hot twenty-something year old who greeted them at the door. It was one of the cute ones, and not only that but the cuter one of the two, well in her opinion anyway.

'Hi, it's Sasha, right?'

She nodded. 'Yes, hello.'

'Please come in, and take a seat. And your friend is..?'

'Alex, lovely to meet you I'm sure.' The grinning personal trainer reached out and shook his hand enthusiastically. Dr Grant smiled at them both and then sat behind his desk and clicked at his computer.

'Ok... Right, Sasha, what seems to be the problem? I see from your appointment details that you wrote about a continuous cough, and a rash on your chest?'

Sasha had to tread carefully, even after secretly organising everything Alex had still refused to give her literally any backstory for today's visit. 'Umm yes, those are the two things.'

'Ok, and how long have you had this cough?'

'Two weeks, I think? About that.'

'Right, and is it a particularly chesty cough, or a dry cough, do you ever find that you have any blood in your saliva..?'

'Umm... I'd say it's a dry cough?' Sasha unconvincingly cleared her throat a couple of times to try and sell her lie. 'But quite mild, sometimes, like today it's not too bad.'

Dr Grant kept tapping away at his computer's keyboard. 'Ok, great, an intermittent dry cough... and the rash, when did you first notice that?'

'Err, maybe a week ago? Again though, it comes and goes quite a bit...'

'And is it irritable, itchy at all?'

'No, not really.'

'Sore to the touch?'

'No...'

'OK.' He finished up his notes and swung around on his chair, a puzzled expression on his face as he looked for something on his desk. 'Right, I'll need to have a look at that later, but we'll listen to your lungs first. Sorry give me a second, I need to go and find my stethoscope quickly, I think someone has borrowed it. Meanwhile if you'd like to sit up on the examination bench there, and take this off...' He gestured towards her blouse and made an unbuttoning motion, and after Sasha nodded her understanding he got up and exited the room, calling behind him as he left. 'Back in a minute.'

The second he was out of sight Alex leant forwards and spoke in a firm, deliberate tone of voice. 'Ok Sasha, time for you to redeem yourself.' She was gazing deep inside her friend's eyes, it felt like she was looking straight into her soul. 'You chickened out with Kate but now you have the chance to start repaying your debts again, properly this time.'

'But, what, you really want me too...' Sasha could barely get the words out as she feared that she already knew what Alex was about to say.

'Yep. Quickly now, before he comes back, I want you to get up and take of all, repeat all, of your clothes.'

Sasha thought she might pass out as she reluctantly put her coat to the side and gingerly got to her feet, watching her body move from a third-person perspective, as if it were acting independently to her commands. She was about to simply leave and go home, or at least try and argue it out with Alex, but as she opened her mouth to speak she was surprised by the words that came out.

'So... even my socks?'

Alex smiled. 'Everything.'

*****

'Ok, sorry about that, my colleague had taken it without asking for permission, and I had to...' Dr Grant had strode back inside, and immediately forgotten how to speak, as his eyes settled on the stark-naked woman who was perched rigidly upon his table. Sasha had her arms pressed tightly to her bare sides, her fingers gripping the edge of the bench with an iron grip, and her knees were pressed firmly together as she stared unblinkingly at the tiled floor.

Her doctor regained his composure and hurriedly shut the door behind him. 'Umm sorry, I must have not been clear earlier, I only meant you had to take off your jacket and shirt, not, err, everything...' He walked over to his desk and sat on his chair, before wheeling his way over to his remarkably uninhibited patient's side. Across from the pair of them Alex helpfully interjected.

'Oh don't worry, it's her misunderstanding, she was raised in France you see, and you know how the Europeans are. Very free with their bodies.'

'Oh, right.' Dr Grant blinked in surprise as he continued to steal glances towards the beautiful curves of Sasha's naked form. He had to remind himself that yes, she was still his patient, but wow, she was also absolutely stunning. Of course, as a medical professional he had seen plenty of people in various stages of undress, and yes sometimes near nudity was required, in specific situations, in order to guarantee a comprehensive diagnosis. But this was just a routine chest inspection, and most women were embarrassed enough just to show off their bra to a young male doctor, let alone voluntarily get completely starkers without any objection. He'd never known anything like it before, and wasn't entirely sure what to say.

'Still though, before we start you could put some of your clothes back on, or I could pull this privacy curtain across if you'd prefer..?'

Sasha shook her head and forced herself to get her trembling words out. 'Don't worry, I'm fine like this...'

Alex flippantly brushed away the concerns too. 'Oh and don't worry about me, we're like family, so it's nothing I haven't seen before. Please Doctor Grant, as you were.'

'Umm, ok then. So, Sasha, which bit of France are you from?' He used a small alcohol wipe to clean the end of his stethoscope, with hung around his neck.

'A little town outside Lille, you won't have heard of it.' Sasha spoke in a small, hushed voice, as she still refused to look up at either of the other two. She'd thought the beauty parlour had been bad, or even the pizza guy, but this was so much worse, she felt so degraded.

'Oh, ok. Fair enough.' There was an awkward silence. 'Well enough small talk then, now let's have a listen.' The doctor moved his chair around so that he was sitting right in front of her, their eyelines level, and Sasha had to angle her legs to the side in order to let him move in close enough, still staunchly keeping them welded shut.

'Umm sorry, if I could get you to sit up a bit more, with your chest out and shoulders back...'

Sasha had been sat hunched forwards in a futile attempt to partially hide her body from his male gaze, but now she had to grit her teeth and reluctantly straighten her spine.

Dr Grant gestured at her chest. 'Also I need to put this against your skin, so if you could just get your hair back out of the way too?'

Again, after stripping Sasha had instinctively fed her hair down in front of her shoulders so that it hung down over her breasts, almost but not quite hiding them from view. Now even that thin veil of cover was taken away from her, and after a moment of hesitation she reached up and pulled her hair behind her head, letting it fall down behind her back, and unwillingly bared her nipples to the cute doctor.

'Ok good, thank you.' He leant in close and Sasha automatically turned her head to the side, forcing herself to focus on the painting hung up on the wall, as already her cheeks were beginning to boil again.

'This might be a little cold.'

Damn, it really was, and Sasha inhaled sharply as the cool metal disk was placed against her skin, and slowly moved up and down her chest. Her heart was booming as she felt it beating in her ears, but she could also hear the doctor's shallow breathing as his mouth hung open slightly, his lips positioned just inches from her bare breasts. The room was cold, as were all examination rooms the world over it seemed, and her arms were covered in goosebumps, partially from the temperature but mostly due to her nerves being so fried.

'And can I ask you to take a really big breath in for me, as deep as you can manage.'

The heat from his body was radiating onto hers, and she swore that she could feel his eyes boring into her skin. She unenthusiastically inhaled half-heartedly.

'No no, much more, really open your diaphragm.'

Urgh... Sasha died a little as she complied by sucking in as much oxygen as she could manage, which had the unfortunate effect of pushing her boobs out towards the young doctor who had to shift back slightly in his chair, lest one of her nipples take his eye out.

'Much better. And another, please...'

And so Sasha, who was normally an immaculately dressed, incredibly courteous, and all-round consummate professional, had to resort to repeatedly thrusting her heaving boobs in and out, in and out, again, and again, and in the corner Alex had to try not to burst out laughing as she watched on with sheer delight.

'Ok, that's all fine, thank you. And now where was the rash, around here?' Dr Grant put the stethoscope to the side and looked up at Sasha, who reluctantly restarted making eye contact.

'Oh, like around here...' For the first time since stripping she moved her arms away from her sides as she vaguely gestured at her chest.

'Right... so does this feel uncomfortable at all?' The doctor pulled on a pair of gloves and then ran his hands gently over her skin, making her squirm. 'Was that sore?'

'No no, just ticklish...'

'Ok, and your breasts, any discolouration there?' He reached out and gently ran his hands under the curves of her breasts, inspecting them intently. Sasha gulped.

'Umm, no, none. At all. They're fine.'

'Ok...' Dr Banks continued to lightly trace over her tits, his left hand briefly brushing her nipple which embarrassingly had become fully erect, then he finally seemed satisfied and sat up straight.

'Right, so the good news is that your skin looks absolutely fine, whatever caused the rash clearly isn't bothering you anymore. So if it does return then please book another appointment and come back to see us immediately, but hopefully it was just one of those things that cleared up by itself. But with the cough I'm not as sure, your lungs sound perfectly fine, but for someone as young as you with symptoms that persistent we really shouldn't treat it too lightly.' He got up again and went to the door. 'So if it's ok I'd just like to grab my colleague and get them to have a quick listen too, for a second opinion. Again just wait there, I won't be a moment.'

He departed and Sasha immediately hunched forwards again and hugged her bare body miserably, gaping dumbfoundedly at Alex as they listened to his footsteps disappear down the hall.

'Alex, please can I get dressed now? He's getting someone else to come and look at me, for a mysterious cough that I don't even have, surely this has gone way too far?'

Alex just chuckled unremorsefully. 'What are you talking about? This is a win for you, it's basically a two-for-one deal. You're already naked so the damage is done, but now you get to knock two people off the list, double what you had before. You should be feeling very lucky.'

'Lucky! Are you completely insane-' Sasha turned to the desk to find something to throw at Alex's head, but then they heard two softly murmuring sets of voices approaching from the corridor.

'Oh my God,' Alex quietly mouthed, her eyes glinting with anticipation again, 'do you think he'll have brought the other cute one?'

Her question was quickly answered as the door swung open upon to reveal the second attractive doctor that Katie had shown them online, weeks before. He smiled broadly at them.

'Hello, I'm Dr Felipe, and I hear someone has a bit of a nagging cough? Is it ok if I have a look?'

Dr Grant must clearly have warned his friend about what to expect, because Dr Felipe didn't seem at all surprised by Sasha's state of undress. He did however seem very amused by her obvious discomfort, and he wasn't trying to hide that fact as he didn't wait for a response and instead walked over to squat in front of her, his head only a few inches away from her crotch. Dr Grant joined his side and stood next to Sasha, looming tall above her, and between the two of them she felt like every single inch of her naked skin was being intensely scrutinised.

'This might feel a bit cold on your skin.' A second stethoscope was produced and Sasha had a strong sense of déjà vu as once again she had to huff and puff, and the two men keenly watched her boobs rise and fall. She still couldn't bare to look at them as they examined her, and she wondered if they were professional enough to avoid taking sneak-peaks at her silky-smooth mound, or if their caveman instincts meant that they couldn't resist looking. Her mistrustful train of thought continued and she began to suspect that the second doctor didn't even need to be here, he had just been summoned by his mate to come and check out the weird naked chick. They were undoubtedly loving the unexpected chance to unashamedly check her out, and they'd probably start laughing about her as soon as they left the room again. She wondered if her life could get any worse, and then it did, as out of the corner of her eye she saw Alex slyly pull out her phone and take a secret picture of the scene in front of her. Finally Dr Felipe finished his questionable examination, and he got up so that now both men stood towering above her, as they looked down judgingly at her body. Sasha finally caved and quickly crossed her legs, clamping one down over the other in an attempt at modesty that really was far too late, and she folded her arms defensively over her nipples.

'Ok, I'd agree with Dr Grant here, I don't think there's anything you need to worry about but we should keep an eye on things. There's some stronger cough medicine we'd be happy to prescribe you, and you can pick that up at reception on your way out, and that may well be enough to fix it.'

Sasha looked at the floor again and nodded timidly. 'Ok... yeah that sounds good, I'll take that.'

The two doctors grinned down at her.

'Perfect. Right then Sasha, lovely to meet you, keep us updated on how you get on, and we'll leave you alone so you can finally put some clothes on!'

'Hey,' whispered Alex, leaning over as the others left the room, 'you did great!'

Sasha grumpily stood up and put one hand between her legs as she awkwardly walked back over to her clothes. 'I swear to God Alex, if I ever see that photo anywhere online-'

'Relax, you won't. I'm just sending it to Katie, she'll be so proud of you!'

'Fine, I really don't care.' Sasha kept her arm over her tits but extended her forefinger to point at the door. 'Now get out so I can get dressed, I'm going to be late for work.'

*****

Her afternoon at the office once again rushed past in a blur, as she slowly recovered from her traumatic experience at the clinic. Every now and then her brain would phase out, as she disinterestedly listened to her boss lecturing her team in one conference rooms, and her mind would begin to wander. In one particular intense daydream she once again found herself to be the only one naked, sitting there completely starkers in the meeting, and she actually jumped and nearly fell out of her chair as she realised with a start that thank God, it wasn't true. Her commute back on the bus was uneventful, but then she got home to find her roommates unexpectedly dressed in shiny cocktail dresses, and asked what was going on.

Alex rolled her eyes at Sasha, who she hadn't seen since she'd been ordered out of the examination room that morning. 'I told you before, it's Ryan's birthday tonight, and you agreed that you'd be down for drinks.'

'Urgh, I did?' Ryan was Alex's mate, sort of. They both worked at the same gym and although they'd never really properly dated, ever since they'd met they had been seeing each other on and off, regularly hooking up but never committing to anything more than friends with benefits. Sasha disapproved of him, partially due to her snobbery about casual sex, but mostly because he was a bit of a pig, and always seemed to be looking her and Katie up and down whenever he visited the flat.

Frustratingly it did seem that Sasha had agreed to go out that night and then forgotten about it, so after quickly applying some fancier make up she pulled on a little strappy sequined number and the trio headed out. They linked up with Ryan and his friends at the same bar where they'd met Jamal, and where this whole sorry tale had begun. An evening of shots, birthday cake and karaoke followed, and Sasha welcomed the alcohol gratefully as she tried to forget about her awful day. The smirking faces of Dr Grant and Dr Felipe kept flashing across her mind, but eventually the tequila began to distort the painful memory, and eventually it slowly faded away entirely. Sadly though overall the evening out was a tedious one, Alex spent most of the time sucking Ryan's face off, and Sasha and Katie patiently ignored his friends' drunken attempts to hit on them. All the other lads seemed far more interested with the estate agent than they were with the lawyer, and Sasha speculated about how many of them had been shown the infamous video by Ryan. She could only assume that it was all of them, you know what boys are like with those sorts of things, and she felt bad that everyone knew they'd all seen Katie naked. As the bar began to empty they finally decided to call it a night, even though it was only half-past eleven, and everyone headed back home.

'So you're telling me that you didn't enjoy it at all, not even a little bit?' Katie had her arm linked through Sasha's as they huddled together for warmth, and quietly spoke about what had happened earlier that morning. Up ahead Alex and Ryan were holding hands, singing lustily as they swigged from a cheap bottle of whiskey they'd just stopped to buy at the off-licence. It seemed that some birthday sex was very much on the cards, and the other two weren't looking forward to hearing it through the small apartment's thin walls.

Sasha frowned. 'No, of course I didn't, it was humiliating.'

'Yeah but really though?'

'Yes Kate, really.'

'I don't know...' Katie kicked an empty can as they trudged along, and they watched it skid away down the pavement. 'That picture Alex sent was kind of hot, I can't lie. Two big muscly men, with those tight trousers and their shirtsleeves rolled up. And then you in the middle, all naked, looking up at them, completely helpless...'

'Yes, thank you, I was there.'

'No but don't you see? You were so vulnerable but so powerful! Everyone in the room was fixated on you, even Alex, they just couldn't look away. If you were dressed like normal then no one would care, but without your clothes you had them all flocking around you like vultures.'