The Only One Naked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha scoffed. 'Isn't that true for any naked women, men aren't the most sophisticated creatures.'

'True, true. But you know what I mean though, you must have felt it... felt your inner goddess shining through.'

'Shut up, you're too drunk.'

Katie sighed in resignation. 'If you say so mate. Still though, you're doing well, what have you got left, one hundred and twenty now? Well, one hundred and twenty point five.'

'Urgh,' Sasha exhaled bitterly into the air, 'I don't know why but it's the stupid point five that pisses me off more than anything. It just sounds so dumb.'

Katie mused. 'Well, I guess if you'd like you could always try and get another half point, to get your total up to a nice round number.'

'What do you mean, are you going to drag me back to see Patricia again.'

'No, we've already done that... but tell you what, seeing as you got a point five for her, if you show someone your top-half this time then I'll knock your debt down to one hundred and twenty.'

'So what, am I just meant to flash someone my tits now, like you did to Jamal?'

'Yeah, maybe. Although that was technically what,' Katie made exaggerated quotation marks with her fingers, 'illegal or something, I guess.'

'Yes, quite literally indecent exposure, in a public venue.'

'Yeah, exactly, so too dangerous for a delicate little lawyer. So you don't have to do that, but you could show them to someone else...'

'Yeah what, like who?'

A pregnant silence formed as Katie theatrically rolled her eyes around, until they settled on the couple in front of them.

Sasha raised her eyebrow incredulously. 'Really?' She lowered her voice to a whisper. 'You mean Ryan..?'

'Why not?' Katie hugged her arm tighter. 'You've seen how he looks at us every time he comes over, the way he checks us out. I'm positive that he'd enjoy the view...'

'Yeah, but Alex-'

'Well exactly, that's my next point. Don't tell her I said this but let's be honest, of the two of you I think you have the juicier boobies...' She reached over and playfully grabbed one of Sasha's breasts, who slapped her hand away. 'And so I'm sure he'll appreciate the upgrade, and I'm even more sure that it would totally piss Alex off.'

Sasha pondered for a moment. 'Really, do you think she'd care?'

'Sasha, honey, trust me on this, if there's one thing that will drive a girl mad it's her man eyeing up her friends. And what would make that even worse..? Well, if he ever got to see what he wished for...'

'Damn, you're right. Alex would be so annoyed...'

'Wouldn't she... And the doctor thing was her idea, I'm sure you guessed that, so surely today of all days you feel like getting your own back, just a bit..?'

Sasha did consider her friend's devilish suggestion, fleetingly at least, but then she shook her head. 'Kate no, come on, I am not showing Ryan, of all people, my boobs.'

'Spoilsport.'

*****

They caught up with the others as they struggled to get the apartment's door unlocked, then they all staggered haphazardly up the stairs and piled into their flat. Katie and Sasha immediately rushed to the sink and started to chug glasses of water, trying to head off the hangovers that they were sure would hit them like a ton of bricks in the morning. Alex and Ryan decided instead to stick with the straight whiskey, and they collapsed on top of each other on the sofa and continued to make out.

'Gross...' Katie and Sasha pretended to ignore the two lovers as they continued to hydrate themselves, but then Alex called out from across the room.

'Oh yeah, before I forget, Sash?' Her voice was muffled she was still pinned underneath Ryan's body, who was now practically dry-humping her as they writhed around on the couch.

'Yeah, what?' Sasha downed another glass of water and then looked over to see what her friend wanted.

'So you know our repayment thing, that we're doing...'

Sasha immediately tensed up, she couldn't believe that Alex that would risk Ryan hearing about their private agreement. 'Umm, yeah, sure?'

'So I spoke to the landlord today and he said... well you know what, I'll let you find out in the morning. But for tonight it's very important that you don't wear anything to bed, at all, ok? Nothing at all...'

'What?'

'Huh?' Ryan had been content with jamming his tongue down Alex's throat until that moment, but now his ears pricked up and he turned to look at Sasha.

'What do you have to do that for?'

Sasha was furious, this time Alex had gone too far. Her and Katie's little revenge plan had been just between the three of them, and it was outrageous that anyone else, let alone this moron, was allowed to hear about it. She'd already been humiliated at the doctors that day, but was Alex showing any sign of repentance or remorse? No, as always she was just getting more and more reckless, and this time it was at her roommate's expense. Sasha managed to swallow her anger as she felt a sudden wave of calm understanding flood through her body, and she forced her voice down into a measured, calm tone.

'Oh don't you worry about that Ryan, it's just about a silly inside joke we have... you just ignore her. By the way guys, it's still not quite midnight, right?'

Alex frowned but glanced across to the tiny clock on the oven. 'Umm yeah, not for another five minutes, why?'

Sasha smiled. 'Well then, that means it's still Ryan's birthday, and it's not too late to give him one last present...' She placed her phone and purse on the side, then reached down towards her thighs. Ryan and Alex froze, still lying on top of one another, and watched on open-mouthed as Sasha gripped the hem of her dress and then smoothly stripped it up, away from her body and over her head, until in one fluid motion she had casually disrobed down to just a thin black thong. She looked down at Ryan victoriously as she reached up to briefly clasp her boobs, giving them a mischievous shake and squeeze, before releasing the flawless pair and standing with her hands on her hips to let him have a good long look.

'Many happy returns.' Sasha blew the stunned pair a kiss, then bundled her dress under one arm, picked up the rest of her stuff with the other, and then turned around to sashay down the hall towards her room. Only her heels and a thin black strip of fabric running between her buttocks provided any sort of covering to her otherwise completely naked behind, and she forced herself to walk slowly and seductively sway her hips from side to side as she confidently strutted away. This was wild, she thought, she'd literally never walked around the apartment in anything less than a full set of pyjamas, let alone topless, and now she was doing it infront of her friend's sort of boyfriend, just to make her jealous! She made it to the privacy of her room and gratefully shut the door behind her, stifling an incredulous laugh as she wondered what the hell she had just done. Maybe she'd had more to drink than she'd thought, or maybe she was just slowly going mad. Her phone vibrated and she looked down to see a message from Katie.

'Very impressive my friend, very impressive indeed. You should see Alex's face right now, she's fuming. I don't think Ryan will be getting lucky tonight anymore... So half a point to you, only one hundred and twenty left to go!'

Sasha stayed leaning against the wall as she typed out a quick reply.

'Haha thanks Kate, that was worth it, you were right. But also seriously, why do I have to sleep nude tonight?'

'Oh yeah that, well you'll have to wait and see. You're doing it though, right?'

Sasha chucked her dress over the chair and then stripped off her thong, tossing it the side and taking a picture of it lying discarded on the floor.

'Happy?' She attached the photo to the message and then slipped in between her sheets, loving the way the cool duvet felt against her smooth skin. Again, with no action in the bedroom department for a while it had been ages since she'd been beneath her bedding au naturel, and she didn't remember it feeling this naughty before.

Katie texted her back instantly. 'Very good, you're getting more obedient by the second. Good night xxx.'

Sasha was too tired to worry about what was going to happen to her in the morning, it wasn't like she was able to control any of it anyway, so she plugged her charger in and then immediately collapsed, exhausted, onto the pillows.

*****

Six hours later she was woken up, not by her phone's alarm as was usual, but by what sounded like a faint knocking sound. She yawned and automatically stretched, her extended leg shooting out into the air and flinging the blankets over to one side, away from her frame. Her room felt abnormally cool and draughty, but after she blearily blinked the sleep out of her eyes and looked down, she remembered that for the first time in years she had slept completely naked, as per Alex's instructions. The knocking sound caught her attention again, so she stiffly leant forwards and propped herself up onto her elbows, wiping her hair away from her face, and then finally looked towards her window and screamed. There, sitting a couple of meters away from her, and staring straight back at her completely naked body, were two strange men. Sasha instinctively pulled her knees up to her chest and clamped her arms over her breasts as she desperately scrambled to hide her nudity, even though they'd clearly already seen everything.

'What the hell?'

****

I hope you enjoyed part one, chapter two should be out soon, and until then any comments or feedback are much appreciated. Let me know what you think will end up happening next...