All Comments on 'The Only One Naked in Public'

by ThanksForAllTheFish

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cmj711cmj7114 months ago

Great fun, thanks for sharing your journey.

Are you bare, waxed or shaven?

Djmac1031Djmac10314 months ago

Here's how you know it's a good read; you didn't sexualize a thing really. Hell I wasn't even 100% sure the narrator was a woman for most of it.

And yet it nails the essence of the fetish. It's the exposure itself that's the turn on.

Can't wait to read more from you. Glad I found your stories.

Baloneypony66Baloneypony664 months ago

Just love your stories! ❤️🥵

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really liked it. I enjoy my naked body feeling the sun and breeze on my skin as I relax on a beach. Really enjoyed Denmark!

qarlcueqarlcue4 months ago

Well done for have your adventure and writing it for us! I smiled picturing your experience, trying to imagine the feelings. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Glad to see you're back. Hopefully the next part of Would You Rather will appear soon. Myself and a lot of other readers have been eagerly waiting for it.

Ellies_adventuresEllies_adventures3 months ago

(Husband writing) I loved your story, and am glad you enjoyed your two days of freedom before the weather set in. Having young kids we find it difficult to get ourselves to a clothing optional beach, but I have a story in draft of a time when we went looking for one, and my wife experienced the same urges and overcame the same shyness, albeit with a few less people on the beach. We actually ended up at the wrong beach but due to the few people at the beach and no kids there she ended up nude anyway. Thank you for sharing your wonderful tale!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Thanks for sharing your writing! As an aside, despite sharing a name, this story isn't connected to "The Only One Naked" story from a few years ago. It should probably stand on its own rather than being put in a series with that story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThanksForAllTheFish@ThanksForAllTheFish
Thanks for reading everyone, I hope that you enjoy my stories. All comments and DMs are much appreciated, so please feel free to get in touch with any ideas or pieces of feedback you may have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES