The Only One Naked in Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was therefore feeling pretty nervous as I stepped away from my belongings and headed down towards the water, forging a path between all of the laid-out strangers lying between me and the sea. The clothed ones looked up at me with interest as I passed, and I grew more breathless as I realised that I was now out of sight of my bag. I just had to trust that no one would take my stuff, including my clothes, keys, and phone, because if I lost those then I would truly be left naked in public with no option but to ask someone to call the police for me.

I made it down to the water and went for my second quick swim, then my nerve broke and I hurried back up to the beach and threw myself back down on my towel. I passed another hour without incidence, lying on my back this time, but then again I decided that I needed to up the excitement. I picked up my belongings, this time keeping my towel draped over my shoulder, and headed back down to the busier middle tier of the beach. As I mentioned before, there was a natural path that rang along the clothing optional part of the beach, and I set my stuff right down on that path, right where the most people possible would pass me. I then went back to reading my book, and sure enough I was rewarded with a near constant stream of passersby who were walking along to the normal section of the beach further on who passed just a metre or so from my naked body.

After a while even this started to become normal, so I decided to try my other dare of walking at least half the way along the beach, away from my clothes. Once again I was nervous about leaving my stuff, but that added to the excitement as I got up and walked along the path myself, back towards the main part of the beach. I forced myself to keep going all the way to the signs marking the end of the clothing optional section. I stood there looking on at the rest of the beach, were everyone was wearing swimsuits, and then I turned to look up at the cliffs behind the dune of pebbles which kept the naked sunbathers hidden. Standing where I was, at the edge of the mound, you could clearly see the main roads which rang along the edge of the cliff, and I watched on as a number of coaches and buses passed by, and wondered how much detail they could see as they looked down at me staring up at them. The temptation to keep on walking, to see how far I could make it back into the public domain before being stopped, was very strong, but I fought the urge and instead hurried back to make sure my bag was still where I'd left it.

It was, so the only thing left to do now was to wait until my four hours were up, to complete my final challenge. This was pretty easy, as by now my old exhibitionist tendencies were fully back and I was loving being naked in public again, and 4pm quickly rolled around. It was now starting to get properly chilly - the clouds had rolled in, the sun was lower in the sky, and the breeze had picked up again, but even though my time was up I still didn't want to get dressed yet. I knew that this would probably be the last day I could visit the beach before the summer was over, and I wanted to make the most of it. I also, rather vainly, really wanted to be the only one naked on the beach again. I'd only had those first few seconds when I'd got undressed before going for my first swim when I was the only other nude one, and in my head that didn't really count.

The beach remained busy, but now everyone was just there to watch the sunset. A lot of people had brought picnics or had glasses of wine, and soon everyone was pulling on their clothes and zipping up their coats as the air grew cold. All the naked sunbathers got dressed until there were only two left - me, and a guy off to my right sitting down near the water. I was still wet from all my swimming and my teeth were starting to chatter as I sat there on the path hugging my knees, waiting for him to give in and get dressed. Around me everyone was giving me weird looks, no doubt wondering why the hell I was still naked, and I felt myself blushing when a bunch of teenage guys openly laughed as they walked past me, before settling themselves near me to smoke.

After what felt like an absolute age, but in reality was only an extra twenty minutes or so, my eyes widened as I saw the man get to his feet and pull on his jeans - he was finally getting dressed. With his clothes back on he wandered away up the beach, and just like that I was the only naked person on the entire beach again - my ultimate enf fantasy was back on! I forced myself to sit there for another ten minutes, enjoying the exposure as much as possible. It really was the perfect compromise, in that it was perfectly legal to be naked where I was, so I didn't need to worry about being arrested, but it was also clear that I was only naked to show off. It was cold, it was grey, and everyone around me was wrapped up warm in hoodies and scarves. I felt as naked and exposed as possible, and I loved it.

I decided to finish the day with a flourish, so I totally needlessly got up, picked up my bag, and left my towel where it was as I walked back down to the lowest tier of the beach. Now that I was standing everyone around me could see my body, and I made sure to take my time as I went down to the water's edge. Sitting there watching the waves was a girl, and I saw her do a double take when she turned to see me standing there next to her, staring out to sea.

I decided to only pull on my jumper and shorts, electing to go commando for the journey back just for fun. It was a shame to be dressed again, after nearly five hours spent naked in total, being seen by God knows how many, but I was also pleased to be warm again. I retrieved my towel and then headed back to the normal beach, and began the walk to the station. The journey home was so surreal, as soon I was sitting on a tube with a bunch of businessmen in suits, none of which knew that a couple of hours before I'd been standing naked on a beach, surrounded by a bunch of clothed strangers.

When I got home I discovered that my entire body was red with sunburn, so I had a cold shower, which hurt, covered my entire body in moisturiser, and then, because my flatmate was out for the night, walked naked to the living room, lay back on the sofa, and began to write this story. I hope you enjoyed it, and for any exhibitionists who are too scared of getting in trouble for being naked in public to risk it anymore, then consider a clothing optional beach - if you get there at the right time, and you're beave enough, you can still indulge in your fantasies.

12