All Comments on 'The Only Truth Ch. 01-02'

by mobydick2019

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please dont write anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another low scoring waste of time.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Why is this woman carrying on like some lovestruck 15 year old teenager? Going by the writing, all this is happening in her head. She isn't interacting with anyone else. It's all her Point of View. Plus, is she highly submissive that she lets two different dickhead males just tease and manipulate her? Late... and doesn't care. Just laughs. The first one dumped her or left her at the altar or something. Plus, she claims she detests him but just lets him control everything about her. Why doesn't she speak up and tell the arsehole Nathan to "Fuck off".

Frankly, she is just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of words for very little substance. Could use a good proofing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A long way to go to have not traveled far.

- TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somewhere in all those words was a story about Ida, Shaun and Nathan. It was boring. I think Ida moved to New York and Nathan was there. It was less interesting than a bread recipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Retire your keyboard and take up origami or something less destructive to mankind than writing this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get an editor and then get a better idea for a story.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

I like a story that starts out sketchy but gets better...You might be the one.

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 2 years ago

I think you have an interesting story in your mind, but there seem to be some missing details, and the conversations are not "conversational." Since the story is set in New York, readers would expect to read American English. If you can find an editor fluent in that, I think the story would "flow" better. Best of luck in your endeavors.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow, that was as telegraphed as the worst cuck stories are.

This wasnt very good in any sense. The story was boring, and, again Nathan just being there and so welcomed back into her world.

I know you thought you were giving us some deep, existential glimpse into the mind of some one who needs to be shoved in front of a train before she procreates, what we got wasnt that.

I fought to get to the end of this and no, there should be no chapter 3 but you'll insist on giving it to us regardless of how its more a literary version of Ipecac Syrup than anything else.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but your story is like your profile, nothing and none.o answer,

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Too far out for me. Lose a little of the verbiage and write the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should finish your 2019 story first, even if just with a flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The garbage just keeps coming.1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is nothing more than a lot of flowery words without any sort of interesting story. Author should stop trying to pretend that he is some great author.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Uh, Madam Bovary? Too many words per event. Keep working: you'll be fine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous