All Comments on 'The Only Way to Fly Ch. 01'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Two pimps and a hooker

what wonderful people. No respect for anything or themselves. What a joke and little mind as writer wacks-off

tony_tigertony_tigerabout 18 years ago
Sounds like fun for all

Too bad some readers don't have a spirit of adventure. The money is just a bonus...they want to do it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Public

Love reading about public outings and this one sounds like it's going to get good. Look forward to see how this one develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well At Least the Wimp Is Getting Pimp Pay

Plus all the movie rights of his whore wife. How do you come up with these husbands who are into pathetic male humiliation?

Oh, did any sick fool take you up on your spanking offer???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ooohhhh, I love this. Nice start.

PBP, you knew you were going to get those comments, didn't you? Small minds. Some just don't understand that this is an erotic story site with a wide and varied following. Many people are threatened by their sexuality, or lack of it, and feel the need to lash out anonymously, hiding under the covers, acting strong and smart. From us, my husband and I love all your stories, and this one is a terriffic start to what could be a good, hot tale. Keep on. Oh, and you never answered my email about getting that spanking. He he.

needteachinneedteachinabout 18 years ago
This is HOTTTT!! Hell Ya!

What the hell do these idiots know about hot? Obviously not much! This is so good! I can hardly wait to find out how the flight goes! Talk about a natural high! At 30,000 feet! Hell ya, PBP, you ARE the man! Just another one of the many you've written that have made me cum...HARD!

needteachinneedteachinabout 18 years ago
And BTW...

You're giving away spankings? Ooohh! Where do I sign up? Email's on it's way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good Story

Please continue this story.

WellsieWellsieabout 17 years ago
Arghhh

As much as I'm glad I have found you and your writing style I almost wish I hadn't as I keep finding myself getting through your stories and begging for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot Hot

This is a good story. Is any of it true?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE!

Amazing story, loved it. I want to read the next chapters!

Orion623Orion623almost 17 years ago
Fun To Read

A very nice stroke story. Not much depth to it but who cares? An attractive woman, sex for money, Las Vegas, six guys unloading in J, and the narrator is the designated clean-up man. It doesn't get much better than this. Too bad the author seems to have lost interest in the story as I would have welcomed additional parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT

HOTHOTHOTHOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mmmmm!!!

Don't listen to the haters. Your stories are incredible!! I'm learning I want to be that girl on the plane, haha.

More more more please and make it snappy!!! :P

CapewideCapewideover 12 years ago
What happens next?

Please continue with the story. I am looking forward to the outcome. You have a good premise started. You have me wanting to be one of the Men on the plane.

Willysway1Willysway1almost 4 years ago
More please

That was a good teaser of what would happen on the plane. Please continue with more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous