The Open sky

Story Info
He's not allowed to kiss her, only fuck. Something he hates.
1.7k words
3.18
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's midnight, and I hear your voice again after you disappeared. Somehow you knew that I was up, and that I would answer when you called; that, "Hello!" hits me hard. Really hard, I didn't know that this was the effect that it would have over me. We were talking about us, what we've had and what we need from each other. You just kept talking and wouldn't stop, and you wouldn't give me a chance to speak.

Having had enough of my cunt pounding on you, with your voice in my ear all the time. The frustration that you are not here drives me crazy, and I hang up.

I get out of bed and go to the terrace, wearing only a loose white tee shirt and hot pants. I haven't touched myself in so long, and now after talking to you again just I can't contain it any more. I sit on the cement podium with my legs wide apart. Taking off my shirt and letting my hair flow free and wild, I feel the night air touching me, entering me. I look out on the open sky above and enjoy the darkness that surrounds me, and I can feel my wetness oozing out on my thighs.

My index finger caresses the top of my leg, my long red-painted nail scratching almost painfully as it draws near my cunt. I slip my finger into my hot pants, flicking it over my clit, panting. Frustrated at the restriction posed by my pants, I pull them off me and sit naked under the stars, my thighs spread wide and my left leg hanging over the edge of the podium, my cunt open wide, glistening and exposed.

With one hand supporting me and the other rubbing furiously at my cunt, I open my eyes wide and stare into the dark. Somewhere out there, I hear my phone ringing. It stops, then rings again, over and over. Ignoring it, I lose myself in the pleasure I feel, my hand lost in my wetness while the other pinches at my nipples.

As I feel myself getting close, I hear a slam of the door, and all of a sudden there you are, standing on the terrace and taking in my nudity. I don't change my position, leaving myself open to your gaze. I signal you with my eyes to come over; your eyes taking in my body, you stride up to me and grab me roughly, dragging my ass to you. I lean into you and nip your shoulder with my teeth, making you jump and look down at me. You look my lips and you lean over for a kiss, but my mouth meets your neck instead, moving to your chest, biting your nipples before going further down, ripping your shirt with my nails.

Undoing your pants, you push them down and step out of them, standing butt naked in the open with me. I grab your ass, squeezing it, and you bend over to face me, hoping for that kiss. I jump from the podium and walk towards you until your hard dick is pressed against my pubic bone. Sinking to my knees, I take it in my mouth and begin to suck you, my movements becoming furious, but you pull away and kneel, meeting me face to face.

I stand up, pushing my cunt into your mouth, forcing you to taste me. You run your tongue over my clit, and start to kiss me and bite me hard, making me scream your name as you grunt, your sounds muffled by my body. I feel my juices running down my thighs; knowing I'm close I turn over, catching hold of the edges of the podium and lying face down on the cold surface. I feel your weight against my back as you finger me hard, making me moan loudly without a care about who might here. I feel your hard cock pressing into my thigh and your fingers deep inside my cunt. My senses are filled by you, and I'm overwhelmed.

You turn me over and bend to kiss my mouth, moving down my body and forcing my legs apart as your face reaches my cunt. I feel your tongue start to explore every part of my slick folds, and I scream. The sound seems to urge you on and you hold onto the edges of the podium for support as your tongue keeps fucking me, harder and harder, making my legs shake. I'm close, but I don't want to reach the peak now; I want you inside me for that.

I try to move away, but you pin me with your palm as your mouth continues licking, sucking, kissing and biting. I can't hold back and I cum suddenly, violently, squirting all over the ground and screaming your name.

I have no time to recover as your cock is suddenly inside me, pounding me hard, deep and fast. It's beautifully painful, and I'm getting close again, but you sense it and stop moving, earning a glare of frustration from me. At that, you pull out of me altogether and the palm of your hand connects with my cunt. You spank it hard, over and over, the stinging sensation driving me wild and pushing further into your hand with each blow. I moan and beg for more, but you ignore me and keep spanking until, finally, I feel your thick fingers invade me again.

"Please!" I beg. "Just fuck me already." This time you respond, but not in the way I hope; you flip me over again, lift me onto all fours and bury your face in between my ass. I can't take this sweet torture any more, and beg you to stop. I know why you're doing this -- you won't relent until I kiss your lips. I don't want to, but I'm beginning to weaken. My legs start to shake and I cum again, my muscles clenching with strength I didn't know I had. You spank me again, saying, "So you're refusing to kiss me?"

Your voice is like just the push I needed to make me moan out loud. "Stop!" I almost scream, standing to lift myself above you. "Please, stop!"

" Then kiss me" you demand.

I sink to my knees, face to face with you once more. "Why are you doing this?" I ask, gazing into the limpid pools of your eyes.

"Why are you?" comes your response.

"Because I can," I say simply. I look at your lips, and this time I'm tempted to relent, but you don't give me the chance. You take this opportunity and kiss me, and within moments, I find myself responding. Our kiss deepens, our tongues duelling hard, then suddenly your lips are no longer on mine, moving down to my neck. Your teeth nip all over my skin, knowing how much I love the stinging tease that it leaves.

I stand suddenly, and this time you allow me to, as if you understand what's in my mind in that moment. I turn and walk away, going to my room to fetch a blanket and bring it to you, spreading it on the ground. Sinking to my knees once more, I straddle your lap and began to kiss you, the two of us devouring each other's moans as we grind against each other.

I push forward and topple you, straddling you and sliding down to press my head to the junction of your thighs, my hair splayed out on your belly, teasing your happy trail as I lick my way down your shaft to nibble at your scrotum. Replacing my mouth with my hand, I gently squeeze your balls and lift my head to place my lips around the head of your cock and begin to suck. I hear your grunt signalling me to go on, I happily oblige, pressing myself down around you and feeling your cock push deeper inside my mouth, and further still, my throat gripping your shaft. My hard nipples graze your thighs and it's as if the sensation overwhelms you. I lift my head slightly and feel your cock twitch and pulse in my throat, tasting the saltiness of your cum, my ears full of the sounds of your cries of pleasure.

Now it's time for me to get what I need, and, wiping your seed from my lips with my hand, I move up your body and grasp your cock in my fingers before it can begin to wilt. In one swift movement I sit on you, pressing it inside me, drawing a groan of intense pleasure and pain from deep within you. I begin to move, increasing my pace until I'm pounding on you, our cries vanishing into the night. I tip my head back and stare up at the sky, lost in the feeling as you grab at my nipples. Your position shifts as you prop yourself on the podium, driving yourself deeper inside me; I lean in against you, my chin digging painfully into your shoulder, and I hear you groan, "Fuck!" You're fucking me harder than ever before, both our bodies bouncing uncontrollably, and then time freezes as we cum together, our mixed moans filling the darkness with pure bliss.

We cling together for what feels like an eternity, not speaking, lost in each other's warmth. I feel your thumb beginning to trace circles on my naked back and I find myself asking, "Why did you come here?" You chuckle and respond, "You are insane to think that I wouldn't." I smile onto your shoulders closing my eyes. That was the only communication between us that takes place in the aftermath. We eventually drift off to sleep with your response ringing in my head, hearing your heartbeat like a lullaby and your breath on my neck, we drift off to sleep providing warmth to each other under the blanket wrapped around us protecting our naked bodies from the chilled night air.

I wake with the first trace of the morning light seeping through the clouds meeting my eyes, the blanket still wrapped tightly around a naked body of my own. Knowing that he will be gone, and I would be on my own once more.