The Open Window

Story Info
She dared him by telling him she was leaving her window open.
1.1k words
3.91
18.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any way you look at it, the manner in which you told me that you'd leave your window open was nothing less than a challenge. A taunt. A dare. You knew exactly what you were doing when you said it, didn't you? You thought I wouldn't. You thought I couldn't. I would demonstrate your error, presently.

It was two in the morning and it was chilly, but as I eased my Challenger's door closed, it was my thoughts that were keeping me warm. The reaction you would have, the sounds you were going to make for me, the perversion of taking another man's woman and making her my own for a few hours... I was on a full boil. I knew you were going out with friends later, and that was part of it as well.

True to your word, your window was open and I slipped through it. I wasn't going to need my clothes, so I stripped and left a neat pile there by the window. I stopped for a moment to fondle my full balls and cock, slowly working my hand up and down the shaft as I thought about your lips and the color of your nipples through a sheer black bra. After a moment, I slipped the jelly cock ring down to the base of my semi hard cock and groaned softly as it began constricting the blood flow, bringing an ache to my groin. By the time I found my way to your room, I was impossibly hard.

I carefully entered your bedroom and watched you sleep for a moment before I ever so slowly began tugging the covers down the bed. Your body was revealed to me in the moonlight shining into your room, providing me with a black and white striped tease of my very own design. My cock bobbed as I involuntarily clenched from the thought of what I was about to do.

You woke up to chaos, your body being turned sideways on the bed, my hands on your body drawing you closer, your head sliding down off the side. You looked at the world upside down. You tensed, not understanding, gasping, crying out in alarm, and trying to strike out instinctively. But your assailant was big and strong, and fully prepared for you.

Then my cock, swollen to capacity, and so very THICK, was being shoved into your open mouth. I pushed my hips against your face, pushing my penis into your throat and groaned at the sensation. I didn't stay still for long, I ground my hips down on your face until your mouth bumped against the softness of the jelly cock ring and my balls draped over the bridge of your nose perversely. I felt you squirming in my grip, and I relished the sensations your struggling provided. Especially the gagging around my shaft, your throat closing around me so tightly when you tried to breathe but couldn't.

Panic was setting in and at last I withdrew from your mouth to let you breathe, a slimey rope of drool and precum smearing your upper lip and cheek as the weight of my dick pressed against you and the head slid around your face. You'd never felt a cock head so swollen, so hard and angry before. Pulsing veins slide over your lips. One hand grabbed a fistful of your tit through your tee, the other wrapped in your hair as I worked back into your mouth with firm determination. This time I simply fucked your face, my muscles tensed above you, holding your hair and just using your throat for my pleasure, so evident by my growling moans. My balls slapped on your upside down face as I bucked into you again and again. I growled to you, words punctuated with moans and grunts as I continued shoving into your throat. "This.. ugh... this is... what happens to... tipsy harlots who tempt me. You will remember... mmm... yes?" The vibration on my shaft as you groaned your answer was all the acknowledgement I would have asked for. Whether it was a yes, or a no, or fuck you hardly mattered at that moment.

Finally, I was withdrawing my length, slipping out of your sloppy mouth and rewarding your tenacity with unhindered breaths for the first time in what may have been hours, or only moments. With a surge of strength, I spun you around and brought you to your knees, but my hand on the back of your head forced it down against the sheets. I pushed you forward, kneeling on your bed behind you, my hand swiping from near your clit up your slit, feeling the slimy wetness that drenched your panties and turned them into a mess. I pulled them aside, and with little warning, was pushing into you with one hard shove. My girth stretched you so fucking well that for a moment you almost forgot that your new stalker was raping you. I pushed to the hilt, burying myself in your tight little cunt, and I almost came right then and there. I fucking could have, but... no, not yet.

My body rocked yours. It wasn't fair, how strong I was. How good it felt. It shouldn't feel that good. What' was wrong with you for feeling that way? For bearing down and widening your legs just a little more for me to better hit that perfect spot. Fuck. So big, so fucking deep. God damn, you needed this. You were a good girl. Hell, you fucking deserved this.

My hand twisted in your hair, the other grabbing at your hip and pulling you back onto me and pounding you relentlessly until your will dissolved and you lost all control on that insistent cock. And then I was growling, shoving harder, breathless behind you. And then... you realize, oh my God, he's going to... oh fuck, did he... yes, there's a warmth spreading in your belly as he cries out behind you. The cock ring, having constricted for so long, built up blast after powerful blast of his seed.

After a moment of ragged breathing, he slipped from your abused hole, sending a drool of our pleasure into your panties. He tugs them back into place with a crooked finger, and pats the fabric against your swollen, messy, mound.

"You're going to wear these into the city today, and you're not to take them off until you get home. Do you understand? Good. Will you obey me? Good. I want you to think about this all fucking day."

...

You knew exactly what you were doing when you said it, didn't you? You thought I wouldn't. You thought I couldn't. Or maybe you knew that I would. And that's the thought I've been turning over in my head, ever since you said it.