The Oracle Pt. 01

Story Info
Maria's visions make her think her first time will be safe.
2.5k words
4.23
4.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shimm2
shimm2
583 Followers

Women in Maria's family got glimpses of the future, and as she was growing up, Maria found that she was no exception. Sometimes they would be random, ordinary moments from the future. Pouring milk on cereal. Waiting for the bus. Often, it wouldn't be a complete experience, just a small sliver of sensation. A pineapple cake her mother hadn't baked yet. These visions, if you could call them that, could come from years in the future, or minutes.

When she was 14, Maria was doing her history homework, when she was taken out of that moment, and into another one. In the vision, she had to be older, because her breasts were filled in. It was the middle of the night, and she was holding an infant in her arms, its tiny lips latched onto her nipple, until it slipped free. With a gasp, it started to cry, and Maria felt the weight of her future exhaustion. She could hardly think straight over the baby's wailing.

She could end up bearing a child, she realized. She would someday, if the vision was guaranteed to come true. It was daunting. She didn't want kids, at least not for a long while yet, and she couldn't imagine the burden of taking care of one. Her future self's exhaustion and frustration were what she thought of, whenever the topic came up.

If she'd had any thoughts of crushes and boyfriends, this scared her straight for years that followed. Not that she was in constant demand, but there were a few boys who noticed her. At one point she tried taking the pill, but it wouldn't stay down. An IUD gave her the worst period of her life. And she had long known about her allergy to latex, amongst other things. Sometimes she considered herself consigned to a life of celibacy, but her fantasies never let her rest. If only a vision could tell her when it would be safe...

Finally, at age eighteen and six months away from graduating high school, she had a vision of that graduation day. Striding to the stage to accept her diploma, feeling her best. And she realized that in the vision, she hadn't been toting a round, heavy belly, just her usual wide hips. That meant, even if she messed around now, nothing was going to come out of it. This was her chance to get it over with. To lose her virginity once and for all, without a cloud in the sky.

"Toby, are you a virgin?" she asked Toby the next day. Toby was a shy boy. Not a stunner, but not bad looking, by any means.

Toby blushed and forced out a laugh, at a loss. "What's this about?"

It was a clear answer, whether he intended it or not. "Just curious, that's all."

"Why? Are you?" he asked, realizing that the topic wasn't off limits between them.

"Well, not for long," she said quickly, and was immediately mortified herself.

"Huh. Does the lucky guy...or gal...know what they're in for?" Toby asked.

Now or never, she thought.

"I don't know, you tell me," she said, catching his eye with what she hoped was a seductive smirk. For a teenage boy, it didn't take much. He licked his lips. "My mom's working tomorrow night, if you want to come over."

"Yeah," he said, his dry throat catching on the word.

He seemed to lose the ability to speak after that. Once she caught him wiping sweat from his brow, and he didn't step out from behind the table until after she left. Maybe he got hard just talking about it, she thought. It was certainly how she felt, too.

The difficult thing then was acting normal the rest of that day, and all of the next. She could hardly bare to see Toby in the halls and in class, though they shared a secret smile whenever their eyes met. Her stomach was a bundle of nerves. She could still back out of this, she knew. But also she was almost constantly aroused, her underwear almost embarrassingly soaked. She had to put on a pad to contain it, though it wasn't time for her period, far from it.

When Maria got home from school, she had to endure an hour of her mom getting ready for work before she left. Then she started agonizing over what to wear, and how to act. If this was a bad idea, a vision of that could be really useful right now, she thought.

Toby was punctual, a little early in fact. He showed up with flowers and non-alcoholic Manischewitz nabbed from his parents' basement. It was a silly and sweet gesture that helped ease the awkwardness of the situation. They pretended to get tipsy, and then she took his hand.

"Let's go to my room," she said.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"You don't need to keep asking that. I'll tell you if I'm not," she said.

His hand was shaking in hers though. She wondered if he was the one who wasn't ready. So she tried to suppress her ravenous instincts and take it slow. They sat on the edge of her bed and made out for a while. She waited for his hands to roam under her sweater, and expressed her encouragement when they did.

They undressed each other garment by garment. It was moving fast, but she wouldn't gone faster if she could. After all, she wanted to go all the way tonight, not stretch this out over weeks like some did. She wanted a home run, not inning after inning of taking a base at a time. And yet, she still worried about coming on too strong.

When she was finally naked before him, Toby's eyes were wide, drinking it in. She brought his hand to her crotch, showing him how hot and wet she already was for him, letting him get acquainted with the terrain. When his fingers slipped inside her--the first time anyone's had, other than her own--it was almost enough to bring on her climax. He was, if anything, too tentative, not quite bringing her there.

It didn't take much to convince him to free his erection. Maria took it in her hand, the shaft firm and hot to the touch. She'd seen a bit of porn here and there, but this was her first encounter with the soft skin, with the boyish smell, and the slightly salty taste on her tongue.

"Maria, if you--I'm gonna--" he choked, and she backed off. She didn't want him cumming just yet, didn't want him to get what he wanted and leave, or have second thoughts about doing anything more.

She laid back on her bed. "Okay. Put it in me."

"I should put on a--" he began.

"Don't. I'm allergic."

"But...is it safe?" he asked.

"Yeah, right now it is," she said.

She hadn't told him about the visions--it wasn't the kind of thing you could just tell people about--but he probably read another meaning into her words. Regardless, she'd assured him it was safe, and for Toby that was good enough.

He brought the tip of his cock to her entrance and pushed forward until just the head slid into her, easily lubricated with her juices. She gasped. On one level, it was hardly doing more for her than his fingertips did, especially when he just left it there, lodged inside her. On another level, this was the moment. She was no longer a virgin, no longer a girl, she was woman, she was sexually active.

And even if her visions showed her that this time was safe, her sex ed classes had drilled into her that any unprotected contact was risky. Even having just the tip inside her, he could be leaking precum to mix with her fluids. Especially when his cock pulsed, the head flaring slightly, pushing outward against her virginal muscles trying to contract down on this novel intrusion. She testingly flexed those muscles, making him gasp. There was a look of concentration on Toby's face, his jaw set, biting his lip as he struggled to maintain control. It would be so easy to keep bearing down on him and tear that control away. But she was close to the edge herself, and she wanted something more. So she tried to relax herself until he slid more of himself into her.

Every inch brought with it new sensations, new pleasures, new instincts. The deeper he went, she wanted him ever deeper. There was something needy inside her now, even if she didn't know yet what it was, or what it ultimately wanted. Growing impatient, she grabbed his hips and drew the two of them close. Their flesh flush against each other, his cock reaching some new part of her. The pressure on that oversensitive part of herself made her shudder and ache. She didn't entirely know what was going on, didn't have words to describe it, couldn't articulate where her desire was leading her, and yet...

She kissed him then, kissed him hard, and he kissed back, so hard she wondered if he'd forgotten about having sex, until he started to pull back and push into her again. Every time he pulled away, it was like losing a part of herself. Every time he pushed back in, she felt filled anew. Though he only thrust half a dozen times or so before he suddenly went stiff from head to toe, his weight leaning on her, pressing himself as deep into her as he could go.

And then she felt it, his teenage cock shooting out its virile load, deep inside her. It might not have felt like all that much on its own, but in that moment she was on the cusp of her own climax, and it was just enough to tip her over into it. She shook violently underneath him, struggling to even breath enough to moan. All the while, his sperm gushed into her again and again. Every time, she thought, if it wasn't safe right now, that'd surely be enough to do it. Enough to knock her up.

When she came down from it, he pushed a sweaty strand of hair out of the way, kissed her, and said, "I love you, Maria."

There was an awkward pause, and then she answered, "Toby, I like you, but let's not get carried away."

He didn't look too crestfallen, which told her that his supposed feelings of love must not run all that deep after all. Which was good, because she was really more interested in a casual hookup right now. Not a relationship that could get her in trouble later, when it wasn't safe.

Her tremors having ran their course, she felt freshly fucked, full of cum for the first time, glowing with the remnants of her orgasm, but still tingly. Still ready for more. She flexed her vaginal muscles, and found his erection firm up again easily under her coaxing.

"Want to go again?" she asked with a smirk.

The second time, he held out longer. She got to try riding on his lap, as he caressed her breasts, which had filled in quite a bit more over the last few years. He came inside her again, and she relished the feeling of it, but she also wasn't done, and hardly slowed her assault. Toby didn't need much chance to recoup, he was hard again in a matter of seconds. She was taking him deeper this way, it felt like he was splitting her in two, but it let her mash her clit against his pubic mound. So they were soon fast approaching another climax, and they approached it together. Her vagina was clenching, spasming, nearly losing control, when the friction between them caught up to him again. He added a third load deep inside her, and while it was smaller than the ones before, it was still enough. She collapsed on top of him, her lungs heaving with effort, moaning in his ear, both of them panting in time.

They were both a sticky mess. She had to send him home and take a shower before her mom got back.

She hadn't intended this to become a regular thing, but whenever she saw an opportunity for alone time, she thought back to those exquisite moments, and she couldn't resist revisiting them. At first she didn't think much about how on her first time, she'd gotten off from feeling him ejaculate inside her. But even when he fingered her, when he ate her out, when he pulled out at the last second, it just wasn't the same as feeling his warmth spread through her. And yet she knew she couldn't get too attached to this. She knew she wouldn't be walking up to the podium six months pregnant, but her vision didn't tell her anything about whether there might be a smaller bun in the oven at that point.

Then she missed her next period. At first she thought she was just a couple days late, but after a week with no sign of it, she was worried. She believed in her vision, she knew what she saw, but she took a test anyway. It came up positive.

She told her mother, who sighed and said, "I guess this shouldn't be a surprise. The same thing happened to me, when I was your age. You know, the women in our line are very fertile. That's why you've got six aunts and uncles on my side. Anyway, I knew I was going to have a child eventually--it had always been my dream--but I also knew from my visions that it wasn't your time yet, so I aborted that first pregnancy."

"Huh," Maria said, taking in this revelation.

"You should know that I'll support you completely, no matter what you decide to do," her mom said.

But for Maria, there was no question. She had college ahead of her. She imagined herself being established in her career, and even then, she wasn't sure she would ever want children. Not with the child's cry from her vision still echoing in her head. Sure, she had a vision of the future, but the whole purpose of seeing the future was to change it, right? Her mom accompanied her to the clinic to end it.

From the time she found out she was pregnant, she stopped seeing Toby, and she never felt comfortable explaining why. It was hard, but it felt necessary, and best just to end it before either of them got really hurt in the process.

She figured she could keep herself out of trouble for a few more months at least, and then she'd be going off to college anyway. Now that she'd had a taste of what she'd been missing all her life, she often masturbated to the memory of those times she'd had already. She wasn't sure how she was going to keep her head straight on campus.

Already she'd seen glimpses of her future there. Glimpses of late nights and dim parties, dorm room beds and the embrace of various genders. And she saw more of her days somewhere further ahead. Changing diapers and washing soiled bibs. Her baby was still coming, but she still had no clue when to expect it, how it would come to be, and whether she could still find a way out.

shimm2
shimm2
583 Followers