The Orb Ch. 01

Story Info
A sex goddess takes over Dan's body and gets more power.
2.6k words
4.46
25.8k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody in this story is 18+.

************************

After a long and relaxing summer break the yearly pre-college dread consumed Dan's day. He was busy taking care of various last-minute things that he postponed until the day before his journey back to school to complete. Numerous cramps from typing so much came and went before Dan finally decided that it was time to take a break. He closed the laptop, took a deep breath, and shut his eyes.

His parents were still at work and his younger brother was out with his friends until tomorrow. Dan had the whole house to himself. It didn't take long for him to go to his room, log onto a porn site, and begin jerking off.

As he pumped away at his dick he noticed a faint buzzing sound, almost like there was a phone vibrating directly above him. Was there something in the attic? Dan tried to ignore it but the sound kept getting louder the harder he tried to tune it out. Eventually he gave up on jerking off and climbed up the attic stairs to assess the issue.

He followed the sound to an old cardboard box that was shaking intensely from the vibrations. As he approached the box he felt a bit of nervousness form in his gut about whatever was making that box vibrate so much. He knelt down and began digging through the things inside. Old photo albums, letters, and notes were shoved inside this little box but soon Dan's fingers touched the culprit. He grabbed the round object that was vibrating violently and brought it up to his eyes.

It was a perfectly spherical red orb that shimmered beautifully in the light. The closer he inspected it the more drawn in to its beauty he became. The orb began to slightly glow bright red and slowly became brighter over time. Soon enough it was so blinding that Dan had to avert his gaze away from it. When he opened his eyes again the orb was gone and the room was dark once again.

"What the fuck?" Dan said to himself. His immense bewilderment left him speechless on the floor of his attic.

" 'What the fuck' is right!" He heard a feminine voice say to him. He looked around in a panic to see who said it but found nobody in the room with him.

"Who said that!?" He yelled.

"Yo chill!" She replied, "My name's Hera and I am a sex goddess! I take shelter in the bodies of mortals like you and live in them for a while!"

"I'm sorry, what the FUCK!?" Dan began to panic, "How the fuck are you talking to me, where are you, am I going insane!?"

"Dude, I said to chill!" She said again, "I'm in your mind, so what you are hearing now nobody else can hear."

"I'm sorry but I'm SCARED SHITLESS RIGHT NOW!" Dan screamed.

"Yo, I don't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice," she said. Suddenly Dan's dick grew in his pants as he slowly became hornier and hornier.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?" He asked.

"Making you shut the fuck up so I can talk," she answered. His dick started vibrating with the same intensity as the stone before. His head fell back onto his shoulders as he revelled in the pleasure of his vibrating cock.

"Ohhhh," he groaned.

"Good, now I can talk!" She began, "Like I said, I am a sex goddess. I take over the bodies of people like you and feed off of the pleasure you receive. I'll try to be nice to you but that means that you must comply with me. I can make it super easy for you to have sex with people but all I need for you to do is initiate it because I can't control that part. I can make other people horny for you, make them come for you, make them extremely attracted to you, but all I need for you to do is listen and follow instructions. Ok?"

"Oh, fuck!" Dan moaned, "Yes, I understand!"

"Good! You may cum now!" She cheered. Dan then ejaculated immediately into his pants, gasping as loads of cum poured out of his body.

"Fuck!" He breathed, "But why me?"

She was silent for a moment, "Well, it just happened that way. That stone you found is where I exist during hibernation. I only wake up when the effects of my previous body wear off. It's just your lucky day, I guess!"

"Well, why were you in my attic anyway?" He asked.

"Because my previous body was somebody named 'Dominic' he's your dad, right?"

"Uhh, yeah, I answered. I don't want to know anything else," he replied.

"Okay, that's fair. Get ready for one Hell of a time!" She laughed.

He climbed down the stairs and entered his room to change into new clothes since he came all over the ones he was wearing.

"Wow, Dan, I gotta say, you're surprisingly well-hung!" She mentioned, "Ya get a lot of girls?"

"Uhm," I chuckled, "Not really no. I've never actually, uh, had s-sex."

"WHAT!" She yelled, "We gotta fix that IMMEDIATELY!"

"Well not 'Immediately'," I replied, "I leave to go to college tomorrow so I can't really go out tonight. Plus the only people I'm gonna see are my family members."

"Fine," Hera said, "But tomorrow you're gonna need to work extra hard."

***

The rest of the night went by pretty peacefully but having somebody in his head was definitely something he needed to get used to. He wasn't alone in his brain anymore which made it very difficult to function.

He spent a lot of time with his family so Hera was almost completely quiet for most of that. She only really talked to him when he was alone or there was a silence in the conversation.

The night was long but eventually Dan was laying in his bed and about to go to sleep. As Dan laid there he slowly felt a wave of arousal pass over him. His dick got crazily hard and he began to feel the urge to masturbate.

"Oh shit I forgot to tell you something," Hera interrupted, "That whole 'masturbating' thing... yeah you can't do that anymore."

"I'm sorry, what!?" Dan whispered.

"Well, you can try but you won't feel anything. The only pleasure you feel has to come from another person," Hera explained.

"What the fuck! I'm kinda desperate right now! Can't you do what you did to me before in the attic?"

"Okay, two things," she began, "One: you are going to get this horny a lot more often so you better get used to it. Two: I can do that again but it drains my power immensely which would make it awfully difficult for you to get rid of me. I can make an exception now but it won't happen again." Dan's dick began to vibrate once more, this time it felt even better than the last. He came almost immediately. There wasn't as much cum as before but it was still an awful lot.

"Oh my god," he gasped, "Thank you. I feel so much better."

"Oh! One more thing before we go to sleep!" Hera said, "Every time you receive pleasure it will feel much better than the last! Okay goodnight!"

***

The ride back to college the next day was long and painful (mostly because of Dan's unyielding erection). It didn't help that he needed to drive alone with a major distraction growing in his pants.

"Hera, please! I'll pull over, just do that thing again, please!" He begged.

"No-can-do, baby! We're almost there, just hold out for a little bit longer, 'kay?"

"UGH! Fine!" He yelled. He drove with mighty determination and eventually made it to his objective.

"Okay! We're here! Just tell me what to do, I need to jizz!" Dan demanded.

"Woah! Okay! Just get out of the car and walk around until you see a girl you like. There's bound to be one since everybody's returning today!" She answered. He quickly exited the car, leaving all of his belongings, and perused the sidewalk in search of a worthy female.

Eventually he found his target; she was a senior like him who was wearing a high skirt with a black top. Her breasts were on the smaller side but were very perky.

"Okay, Dan," Hera said, "You need to touch her. I can't work my magic if you don't make physical contact with her." Dan walked over and tapped her on the side of her arm where there was some exposed skin.

"Hello?" She asked, "Do I know you?" Dan tried his hardest to conceal his boner which seemed to be working.

"Uh, no. I um. You see..." He stammered to collect his thoughts.

"Yo dude!" Hera interrupted, "You suck at this, now I understand why you're a virgin. Just introduce yourself and ask her name, damn. Then I'll help you out.

"Uhm, I'm Dan. It's nice to meet you... Uh. Who are you?" He struggled to catch his breath but got the words out nonetheless...

"Oh, I'm Jenny. Nice to meet you, Dan," she smiled. Jenny started to blush and fidget around. She clasped her legs around her hand tried to rub her pussy from under her skirt as she took a step closer to him.

"Oh fuck," she silently groaned, "Dan, do you want to see my dorm?"

"Uhh, yeah, ok!" Dan stuttered. She led him by the hand down a series of hallways and past various dorms until they finally reached room 22A. She opened the door and quickly pushed Dan onto a twin bed to the side of the room. He fell backward onto fluffy pink blankets and pillows as Jenny climbed on top of him.

"Wow, you're really nervous," Jenny noticed, "Is this your first time or something?" Dan stayed silent. "Oh shit it is!" She giggled, "Then I better make this a good one!" She slipped her hands under her black top and pulled it off over her head followed by her black brassier. Two perky b-cup breasts slightly jiggled as the bra was pulled off by Jenny. Her nipples were small, hard, and awaited attention. Jenny then stood up and bent down on the side of the bed as she slid her black skirt off of her legs revealing her amazingly round ass. That was her best trait and she owned it. She took off a pair of panties to finally uncover her wet pussy.

"Good luck, boy," Hera interrupted.

Jenny strutted along the edge of the bed before climbing onto it. Her head was positioned just below Dan's crotch with her ass sticking up into the air behind her. Two dainty hands explored all of Dan's body before finally settling on the imprint of his dick in his jeans. Her fingers danced on top of it, tantalizing it, and making it grow even harder.

"Wow, you're big. I can't wait to fuck you," she seductively whispered. The button to his pants popped open. She gripped the sides of his jeans and pulled them off of his legs. Now he was sitting there with just socks, a shirt, and a humongous underwear-tent. His underwear was next to go as his hard cock sprung out from underneath.

Jenny smiled and licker her lips. She brought her tongue to the tip of Dan's dick and began swirling it around ever-so-lightly, coaxing him into the deepest state of arousal he's ever been in. He tried to hump but she pushed him back down.

"Not yet there, big boy, we have a long way to go!" Jenny whispered menacingly. She wrapped her fingers along the length of his shaft and slowly pumped her fist up and down as the desperately licked the tip of his dick.

"Fuck, please! You're making me so horny!" Dan gasped.

"That's right," she responded, "Beg." She sped up her hands and started to lightly kiss his dick as her tongue explored it.

"Please, I need more!" Dan begged, feeding into her command.

"Oh, that's right," she moaned. She shoved the head of his dick into her mouth and started sucking him.

"Oh, yes!" He moaned, "More, pleEEeease!" She took the entire length of his dick in her mouth and sucked to her heart's desire. If this was any other time then Dan would've cum by now, but he still hasn't. Hera must've been holding it back.

His dick left Jenny's mouth with a "pop" and she desperately stared at him, "I need you to fuck me, now!" He pulled his socks and shirt off and sat up on the bed.

"What about a condom?" He asked.

"I don't fucking care," she breathed, "I'll get a Plan B or something!" She pushed Dan back onto his back and mounted him with her ass in front of his face.

She bounced up and down on his dick with ferocious lust and yelped every time his dick was fully inside of her.

"OH YES!" She screamed, "OHh UGHH! THIS IS THE BEST DICK I'VE EVER HAD! AAAaaAAAahhHHH!!" If there was anybody in the neighboring rooms then they definitely would of heard, but neither of them seemed to care. "OOHhh FUUUuuUUuuuCK!! I'M CUUUuUUUMMING ALREADY!!" Dan felt Jenny's amazing pussy clasp around his dick as her leg muscles clenched. She stopped humping as she orgasmed. When she finished she hopped off of his dick and took a deep breath.

"Fuck! That was intense!" She relented as she looked down at his still completely-erect dick, "What!? You didn't cum!?"

"Uhh, no..." Dan chuckled. Before she could make out anymore words he stood up, bent her over the bed, and entered her once more. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she collapsed onto the bed from the intense pleasure.

"OOoohh, FUUCK!" She yelped, "I don't thIIiiiNk I can taaAAke this!" Every slap of her cheeks against his hips echoed throughout the room and rang through each of their heads. Dan felt that he was starting to get close. He picked up the speed of his fucking.

Her pussy started to quiver and clamp around his dick again. He was going to explode!

"I'm GOnna CUM!" He yelled.

"AH AH... FUCK! ME TOO!" She yelled in response. After a few more thrusts she wrapped her legs around his waist to keep him from pulling out. He leaned over her and stuck a finger in her mouth and massaged her clit as she orgasmed. She sucked on his finger lustily and screeched with great pleasure. He thrusted a few more times before releasing a MASSIVE load into her pussy.

"OH FUCK!" He yelled as his balls were drained. Her limp legs dangled off of the bed as he pulled out of her.

"Oh fuck..." she gasped, "That was the best sex of my life! Are you sure you're a virgin? Hahaa."

"Not anymore I'm not!" Dan chuckled.

"Can I have your number? We need to do this again! I swear to god I'm gonna dump my boyfriend just so I can keep having this dick!" She laughed.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah, but now I'm gonna break up with him. I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. THIS. DICK!" She explained as she ripped a piece of paper from her notebook and began writing her phone number down, "I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight without thinking about your delicious cock, hahaha." He smiled and threw his clothes back on. She handed him her number as he left her dorm.

"How was that?" Hera asked Dan as he walked back to his car.

"That was fucking great," he said, "When can we do that again?"

"Whenever you want," she told him. He grabbed a few boxes and headed towards his dorm.

Maybe sharing his body with somebody wouldn't be that bad after all...