The Orchid Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely drained, I released my grasp on her as she withdrew my now flaccid member and turned to face me. She kissed me gently and all too soon pulling away, taking immense effort I drowsily opened my eyes, squinting to adjust to the harsh light. As I took in her serene face the surroundings began to blur at the edges of my vision, I saw the flowers seem to come alive, moving with a life of their own. It was like a dream, hundreds of orchids took flight and began swirling around us in dizzying blurs of pink, blush, and cream.

My eyes widened taking in this dance of the orchids, it was like her own dance, but performed by the hundreds of flowers now encircling our forms. Extending my hand without thought or intention, I simply wanted to touch the petals to make sure they were real. The tight clicking sound of wings drew my attention away as one of the orchids came to rest on my forearm. I marveled at the tiny creature in front of me, it was not a flower as I had thought, but a small mantis insect. It inspected me closely with familiar cream and pink eyes, I was entranced by its delicate movements as it turned away from my gaze and flew back into the storm of color. Not flowers, I then realized, but hundreds of Orchid Mantis insects twirled around us.

I vaguely registered the feeling of her cool hands moving up my back, trailing gently down my shoulders, resting to grasp my biceps. My eyes, never leaving her face, flickered down when I began to hear a sickening cracking noise. Using her delicate fingers, she pushed my chin up to meet her face as I saw it begin to change. The light pink of the edges of her eyes grew to fill the white of spaces until rather than the human circular pattern, her eyes shown vertical stripes of cream and pink color. They also grew in size, terrifyingly large in proportion to the other features of her once delicate face. In fear, I tried to use my legs to push away only to feel something strong holding my hips in place. It was then I registered that my feet no longer touched the ground.

Shaking loose of her grip on my chin, I looked down frantically trying to find reason in what was happening. My feet dangled several feet above the ground, my hips secured between the joints of two impossible long limbs that supported my weight effortlessly. I released a scream of terror as my mind registered the woman's beautiful pink dress had grown to become one with a smooth exoskeleton of the same color. Her four hind walking legs were supporting her long slender abdomen that had changed from the gorgeous women I was holding moments before into something entirely new.

My mind was overwhelmed as I felt her breath that same sweet scent into my open mouth. Carefully she pushed me to my knees, adjusting my torso so that I was laying on the ground. I was in a complete haze when I saw her insect form receding from me. The swarm of mantis seemed to undulate, following her movements. Standing tall on her back four legs, she raised her raptorial forelimbs high, allowing four translucent wings to be released form her back.

Her insect features appraised my shivering form, both terrified and captivated by her true body. She had gotten what she needed from me, and now it was her time to depart. I think back on that day often, never recalling the events aloud to any living soul. I barely believed my own memory sometimes, the main thing I can picture was her silhouette. Rising from the ground, suspended by her unearthly wings. Such is the haunting beauty of the true form of the Orchid Queen.

12