The Order of Zarathustra, Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to get caught!" he said as he did as she asked. She started moving her hips in a slow figure 8 like Kayden had taught her, listening to the lyrics about a good girl getting the man she deserved. It resonated with her tonight.

"Trust me. You won't care." She leaned forward over the hood, giving him a good look down her dress as she danced in the streetlight. As the Latin beat progressed, she hiked up the hem of her dress as she turned in circles and swayed her hips, until it was up around her waist and he could see her red thong. As the song started to end, she turned away from him, pulled down the zipper on her back, and completely took it off right there in the parking lot. Any car passing by could have seen her. But the look on Brandon's face was worth it. She turned around slowly, giving him a good look at her body from all sides, wearing only a lacy red bra and her thong.

Giggling, she hopped back into the Chevelle, folding her new dress up and stashing it in the back. Brandon was struck dumb. She leaned in to kiss him again, only this time her hand went firmly to his crotch. He moaned into her mouth as she kneaded his penis through his slacks. She finished unbuttoning his shirt so it hung loose on his bare black chest. He groped along her body, pulling on her bra strap but not succeeding in removing it. He found the mound of her pussy, and started pressing it hard. Too hard. Slipped a finger in and jackhammered it. She grabbed his wrist and gently pried it away. She raised it to her lips and licked it off.

"You're crazy," he stammered between kisses. "You are absolutely, wonderfully, adorably crazy."

"So, you liked my little show then?"

"Rachel, you are the sexiest woman I've even seen in real life." Rachel was taken aback. For a girl who had gone through high school with anxiety and body image problems, this was amazing. She had never felt so sexy, so powerful. Never had a young man look at her this way.

"Let me ask you a personal question," she murmured into his ear, nibbling on it as she squeezed his hard on through his pants. "Brandon, have you ever had a sexy, crazy girl give you a blowjob on the first date?"

He was hyperventilating, his mind shutting down. "Uhh, no..."

"Just think," she said as she slowly sank down, kissing his chest and torso as she lowered.

"Tomorrow, you're going to have a different answer to that question."

She got down to the bulge in his slacks, wrapped her lips against it and blew a long, hot breath through the thin material. He moaned loudly. She did it twice more, then slowly unzipped his fly and drew out his cock. He was rock hard, maybe six inches long, with very dark skin.

"Huh, never had a guy like that before."

"What, you mean you never had a black guy?"

"No, not that that. Well actually, that too. But you're uncircumsized. Neat."

The head of his cock was encased in a fleshy sheath. She experimented by slipping her fingers around it and pulling down slowly. The sheath pulled back, showing her a mushroom head she was more familiar with. She kissed and licked him slowly, enjoying the feel and taste. She didn't know if it was just him or because he was uncut, but his cock tasted different, muskier.

"Yeah, that's it," he said as he put his hand on the back of her head, forcing it deeper into her mouth. "Suck on it, you fucking bitch."

Her head shot up and she glared at him in the glow of the dashboard. "WHAT did you just say to me?"

"What? I'm, I'm sorry.."

"Look, let's get something straight," she said as she folded her arms across her red bra, all business. "This is real life. Not a porno. I'm guessing you watch a lot of porn, correct?"

"That's.. not really your business. Look you don't have to be such a "

"Call me a bitch one more time." She stuck a finger out at him as she cut him off. "I dare you. I double dog dare you, motherfucker."

He side eyed her. "Did you just do Samuel Jackson from Pulp Fiction?"

She tried not to crack a smile. "Seemed appropriate. Look. You're a nice guy, and you made me feel really sexy tonight. And I needed that. And if you can keep from saying any more stupid shit, you can still get a hell of a blowjob out of this, if I do say so myself."

"Hey, I apologize," he began as she found his tie and folded it up. "OK, yeah, maybe I was thinking about how porn goes, but." She held the folded tie up to his mouth.

"Stop talking. Open. Good boy." She placed the tie in his mouth and he bit down on it.

"That will fix everything. Now, just kick back.." she released the seat lever, tilting back his seat. "... and enjoy the show. No talking. Good boy. That's a nice cock you got there. Nice and hard."

Rachel started worshipping his dick. She intended for this to be the most mind blowing, intense hour of his life. She licked the head, first swiping the outer uncut sheath, then sticking her tongue down into the folds of it. She pulled the hood back and lavished licks on the exposed head. She gave it big sloppy wet kisses. Her fingernails slowly scraped up both sides of his body.

His eyes went wide and he grunted and non verbally begged as she got a wicked grin, then dug her nails into his ribs. He grunted in pain as she laughed. She made eye contact with him and gave him a wink as she tucked her midnight black hair behind her ears so he could watch. Again her fingers crept up his sides. He shook his head no. She kept eye contact with the head of his dick in her smiling mouth. She dug her nails in again. His head threw back in pain. He didn't spit the tie out. She squeezed his balls through his pants.

"You like when I play a little rough, don't you?" He shook his head no. She reached up to his chest and drug a finger around one nipple. His eyes were big as saucers. "You could stop me any time you want. But you don't. Which means...." She pinched his nipple hard, bobbing her head up and down on his cock at the same time. He writhed around in the driver's seat like he was being electrocuted. She repeated the treatment several more times, teasing him, punishing him, but also giving his cock expert attention. He time he got a little too excited, ready to come, she would dig in her claws, or twist his nipples, or even once let her teeth scrape the shaft if his cock as she pulled up.

"That's it, Brandon. You can take it. No, don't wimp out on me now. You like what I'm doing to you, I can tell. Your cock keeps getting harder and harder. Eventually I'll let you come. Eventually."

He was hyperventilating with a mouth full of tie as she rose off him for a minute, smiling at him and stroking his cock in the parked car. With her eyes locked on his, she swooped down and took him deep into her mouth, pumping her head up and down a few times, licking on the upstroke as she'd been taught. She also gave him one good moan.

He shook as he started to come. His first pulse shot into her mouth, surprising her. She popped up quick and jerked him off as he grunted through his gag. His hands gripped the car seat. She slowed down her strokes as several more spurts of come coated her hand. She gave him a wicked grin. "I didn't give you permission. You have to pay for that. When it gets to be too much, spit out the tie and just tell me."

"HMMPh?!@" She started rubbing the palm of her hand against his uncircumcised cock, firmly and quickly, making him buck and shriek through his gag. She leaned in and took his nipple in his mouth and sucked, making him squeal. While doing that, she started pumping her hand up and down, forcefully, too fast, torturing his super sensitive cock head, getting sticky with his come.

"OK enough Enough ENOUGH Arrgh!" she immediately quit being mean, stretching up his reclining body to kiss him. "There. Now we're square. Now, if you ever want me to do that to you again, you have to give me something."

Panting, he struggled to get his seat back up. He took the keys out of the ignition and handed them to her. "Here. You can have my car. You can have anything you want." They both grinned.

"Good to know. No, what I want, is for you to give me an orgasm. One catch: no hands."

Brandon zipped up as she hopped out of the shotgun seat in her lingerie and got in the back. He followed suit. She grabbed the spitty tie, folded it and made him hold on to it with both hands behind his back. "I won't tie you up tonight. I mean, it is only our first date."

"You're just off the chain." He scootched down as she spread her legs in the back seat of the Chevelle, toying with her panties. "You know why this is called a pussy, Brandon?"

He shook his head as he wormed his face closer to it. "Because you have to pet it like a kitten. You know how you can pet a dog rough? Rub his belly, nice and hard? What happens if you do a kitty like that?"

"You get scratched." She held him by the back of the head, then let her shiny new fingernails dig into his scalp. She pulled the new panties aside, revealing her pussy. "That's right. Kitty might scratch. So you pet the kitty nice. Soft, easy motions. Go on, use your tongue. Pet the kitty." She stroked his head and ears as he dove in. For a beginner, he was quite good. His tongue naturally flicked over her clit, then slid into her pussy to thrust in and out of it. She kept her panties pulled to the side, encouraging him.

"You're doing so good, baby. Nice and easy, like petting a kitten under her chin. That's it. That little clitty there? That's the sweet spot. Just like the underside of your dickhead. Lick that part, like you want me to lick your dickhead next time. Not too rough now," she warned as he got too eager, digging her nails into the back of his head. "Not like in porn. Most girls can't take it as rough as what you see in those dirty movies. How would you like it? Would you like me to be that rough on your balls? Bite them, slap them around?"

"No Ma'am," he mumbled as his face buried into her crotch. He found a good rhythm that she liked. "Good boy. Good Man. Do what you're fucking told. That's it, just like that.. Keep doing just that flicky thing on my clit. Perfect. Purrrfect," she giggled. Her breathing quickened as she held his head tight against her, almost suffocating him. His hot breath against her cunt spurred her on. "You're doing so good, baby. Right like that. That's gonna make me come. Just like a kitty, when you find the right spot, you don't stop.... Don't stop... Uhhh!" She clamped her thighs tight on his head as she came, crying out loudly into the empty parking lot. Her hips bucked as she thrashed around, crying out over and over. Maybe a little theatrical. But mostly real. Oh, she needed that!

After they calmed down, she got out of the cramped car to put her dress back on. Brandon buttoned up his shirt, and they sat on the planter outside the dentist office for a while, enjoying the warm summer night. She produced a small stolen bottle of Fireball, and they took turns taking sips out of it while they talked. A couple cars drove past on the main road, not slowing down.

"So, are we like boyfriend girlfriend now, or what?" he asked as he took a final swig of the hot cinnamon liquor. She popped the end of the bottle, causing the last of it to spill on him and get on his shirt. "Aw, shit! Why'd you do that for? Mom's gonna smell that on me now! I was gonna get in enough trouble for being, fuck, it's almost two AM now?!?" Rachel stood up and brushed back her jet black bangs, looking down at him.

"There's your answer, sport. No, we ain't gonna be boyfriend girlfriend now, or what. What we can be, if you want, is practice partners. We hook up once in a while, when I say we have time. I'm a very busy lady, I really don't have time for dates, and movies and drama phone calls late into the night. But, maybe once a month or so, we find a place to meet up, and you get your balls drained. I'm going to train you into a first rate pussy licker. All your other girlfriends are going to send me fucking thank you letters. Make no mistake, I am in charge. I tell you when it's time for a date, and I give you as much as I'm willing to give, and not a bit more. I teach you how to behave in front of a real lady. A real woman. Sound like fun?"

He drove her back to the Stone house neighborhood, but she got out a block away. He didn't know where she lived. She snuck into the house, up to the attic, and crashed in her own bed, the first time in two weeks. Blissfully, ridiculously happy. She had never, ever been the dominant lover in a relationship before. It felt amazing. She felt liberated, like a whole new woman. She liked it when Khan and Kayden dominated her, bossed her around and tied her up. She loved it, actually. That felt amazing, too. But now that she had a taste of what this side of it felt like, she though she might appreciate both aspects more.

12