The Organization Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bra was a simple bandeau of the same fabric, pretty but childlike also.

I hesitated, and then stripped out of my dress and underwear, not wanting to keep her waiting. I looked at myself in the full length mirror on the back of her bedroom, door, shaking my head ruefully. The outfit made me look like an underdressed, oversized ten year old girl. I slowly walked out to the women.

They oohhhed and ahhhed, to my surprise. "Oh darling, you look adorable," Mrs.Adams said, approaching me, her fingers trailing lightly over my body. I shivered from pleasure and embarrassment both. "Let each lady see you close up, and make sure these fit."

Those words were apparently her code words for, "Let each woman molest you." The women openly caressed my small breasts through the bandeau, squeezing my hard nipples - yes, I was excited at being dressed in underwear in front of these women, and at their touching me, and at me being so slutty that I would let them touch me. I was even more excited that some of these women saw me every day, and that they might find out my secret - that I was a lesbian, and that I was as horny as hell.

I didn't dream that Mrs. Adams had told them my secret, and that my 'inclinations' were the very reason this party had been arranged, with me as the main dish.

One woman held me in her hands as I stood before her, with each hand on an ass cheek, openly caressing me through the very thin, cheap fabric of the panties. She squeezed my ass cheeks until they hurt. She leaned forward and mouthed my tiny breasts through the fabric of the bandeau, and I had to admit that felt very nice.

Another openly slipped her hand inside my panties, cupping each ass cheek in turn, then slipping her index finger into my crack and fingering my ass hole. My Spanish teacher at one point was cupping my pussy, first outside of my panties, then, when she felt how wet my pussy was, inside my panties, her fingers running through my full pubic bush - yes, the shaving came much, much later, and was for me.

"Que almohada suave," she whispered. "What a soft pillow" she said about my little bush. I was proud and embarrassed, both. "Such a sexy little girl you are," she cooed. "I want to kiss your culo, your sweet little ano," she said, looking into my eyes. I wracked my brain for the word culo, but nothing was coming up. I knew año meant year, but without the tilde, it must mean something else. I looked at her confused.

"Ah, your Spanish isn't there yet, my little dear," she said, smiling and licking her lips.

She turned me around, and then pulled down my panties, baring my pussy and my little bush in front of all the others. They laughed and clapped, but Mrs. Del Mundo was more interested in darker treasure pits than pussy. She sniffed my bottom, and giggled.

"Mmmm, you are a dirty girl, niña, she said. "I like that so much." She sat down behind me, gazing at my young girl bottom, naked and smooth, my butt cheeks full and round, and made to look even younger by the little girl panties I was wearing - or rather, which now hung at mid thigh.

She began kissing my butt cheeks, her lipstick-covered lips greasy on my bottom, and slowly working her way deeper into my crack, intent on my filthy, naughty treasure. Meanwhile, one of the other women knelt in front of me, and began kissing and licking my mons, her tongue scraping over my thin labia, and my small clit, while slipping inside my silky, wet hole. Her lips on me felt like little warm and moist blankets against my sensitive skin.

I relaxed, and let the sensations wash over me, even as my Trig teacher, Mrs. Crafton, lifted the thin bandeau to suckle on my nipples, and mouth my small breasts. "Oh, sweet little girl, little baby girl, let me kiss your breasts," she cooed, as she mouthed me there. Another woman began kissing me on my mouth, and the last sucked on my toes, as Mrs. Adams watched.

Of course, she had had all those things before they did.

I was being totally ravished by these women. I can't say that I wasn't enjoying their sick fantasy of fucking a little girl, but while I soared on the high of sexual ecstasy that their intimate attention was bringing me, another part of me, hidden, just took notes. Mrs. Del Mundo was vigorously licking and eating out my ass hole, smacking her lips at the flavor and the odors of my ass, her saliva dripping down the back of my leg.

The woman eating my pussy was very good, my orgasms constant and never ending, my own juices dripping down the inside of my thighs - what she didn't greedily swallow herself.

The others were frigging their own pussies as they licked and kissed me, cumming and humping themselves on me and each other, until finally, they all collapsed back in their chairs and on the sofá.

"Very good, Mary Ann," Mrs. Adams said, as she pushed me toward her bedroom. "Change back into your pretty dress, and come back in."

I went into the bedroom, and then into her bathroom, off the bedroom, and tried to wipe the women off me with a wet washcloth, then redressed and returned to the living room.

"You look so pretty in that dress, Mary Ann," Mrs. Adams said. I heard one of the others say, sotto voce, "Not as pretty as she looked in little girl's panties," and another add, "Or as pretty as she was out of them!"

They all laughed heartily.

"Now, lay down on this table cloth, Mary Ann," Mrs. Adams said. While I was gone, they had brought out a plastic tablecloth and laid it, spread out, on the floor. I did as she directed, lying down on my back, looking up at the women as they surrounded me in a rough circle.

"Now, be a good girl while we bless you," she said, and giggled. The women were all wearing dresses or skirts, and they each hiked them up to show me their hairy pussies, or their trimmed bushes, or in one woman's case, her bald pussy.

They frigged their fat clits as they began squatting, and soon, one dribbled out a stream of pee, which soon shot out and raced across the tablecloth, then across my dress. Soon, they were all producing acrid, steamy streams of yellow urine, pissing on me and even in my mouth and on my face, all of them cumming wildly and moaning as they humiliated me and eventually ruined my dress with their endless gushes of hot urine.

Finally, the flows slowed and stopped.

"Oh dear, it looks as though your dress is ruined," Mrs. Adams said, though she didn't sound at all regretful." She laughed. "I've got something you can wear," she said, going to her bedroom. Then she came out with a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. The shorts had the Word, "JUICY" across the seat, and the tee shirt had the words, "Eat Here" across the front. The women laughed uproariously as I shed my dress and put on the too-small tee and shorts, then left, my face burning.

I managed to avoid seeing anyone on the way home, and to slip upstairs to shower and change without running into my family.

"And that's my story. That's how I wound up in the organization," Mary Ann concluded.

Kayce said, "But what happened to Mrs. Adams? Or her friends?"

"Are you looking for vengeance, or revenge, Kayce?" Mary Ann asked. "That's not how we want people to be in The Organization."

"So, nothing happened?" Kayce asked, offended at the injustice she had just heard about.

"I didn't say that," Mary Ann said, with a small smile. "Mrs. Adams suffered a very unexpected heart attack about a month after that. Within three more months, the other women all had unfortunate accidents that left them in various states of, well, let's say, distress."

"But you just said that the organization didn't want people getting revenge!" Kayce said, exasperated.

"That's correct," Mary Ann said. "First of all, I, personally, had nothing to do with those unfortunate accidents and poor Mrs. Adams' heart attack. Second, when I explained to a certain woman at The Organization that Mrs. Adams had been revealing organization secrets to her woman friends who were not members, well, then there was a situation that the organization felt it had to correct. Basically, it was an organizational security issue."

"That woman I reached out to became my mentor, and she has guided my growth in The Organization until I reached the current level of authority and influence that I now enjoy."

"Who is she - if I may ask?" Kayce said.

Mary Ann smiled. "Well, let me tell you another story," she said.

"You've got an entertaining way of getting your points across," Kayce said, smiling herself.

###

12