The Origins of Christmas Trees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, he spoke again. "It says here your name is Holly Jolly. No middle name?"

I was surprised by the question. I stammered "Umm...no sir. My parents, they uh, they couldn't agree on a middle name, so I'm just Holly Jolly."

"Fine, fine." He made a notation on his clipboard. "Is your date of birth December 14, 1998?"

"Yes doctor."

"Now Miss Jolly, I'm going to give you an injection. The injection will take about three minutes to begin taking effect. It is harmless, and its effects will wear off in about 72 hours. Do I have your consent?"

"What is it you're injecting me with, doc?"

"A mixture of hormones and some other chemicals. The injection will prepare your body for some of our upcoming tests. As I said, it is harmless and will wear off in approximately 72 hours."

"What are its side-effects doc? What will it do to me?"

"It opens up receptors in your brain. It also helps provide tools for us to evaluate your reproductive organs. As an added bonus, it flushes toxins from your body. In about 20 minutes you will need to relieve yourself; this is the toxin flush. I've been told it is quite a pleasant experience and you will subsequently feel better for about two weeks after the injection. So Miss Jolly, do I have your consent?"

"I guess so, doc."

He approached me, produced a needle from his lab coat, swabbed my right arm, and injected me. After he disposed of the needle, he said, "At this point, I'm going to begin questioning you to determine your history as it relates to your reproductive cycle."

"Okay. so you're sure this stuff won't hurt me?"

"I'm very sure that the injection won't hurt you. Let's proceed shall we?"

I nodded my assent begrudgingly.

"Fine. When did your last menstrual cycle wrap up?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"When did you last finish your menses, Miss Jolly? We need to determine your ideal time for fertilization. So when did your last period cease?"

"Umm I wanna say six days ago, I think."

"Miss Jolly, you think, or you're certain?"

"I'm pretty certain."

"Fine. Is your hymen still intact?"

"My what?"

"Your hymen. Your cherry, if you will. Is it still intact, or has it been broken due to sexual intercourse, masturbation, or by accident?"

I sighed. This was so embarrassing. "No, I no longer have an intact hymen."

"Are you sexually active Miss Jolly?"

"No, not currently."

"When did you violate your hymen Miss Jolly?"

"That's none of your business!" I replied in anger.

"Miss Jolly, these questions are designed to determine if you would be a viable candidate to carry tree seed. If you cannot or will not answer the questions, I will be forced to report you for non-compliance. Do I need to remind you that the punishment for non-compliance is banishment outside of our protective walls? So, can we please continue with the screening questions? When was your hymen violated?"

"Two...two years ago."

"And how was it violated Miss Jolly?"

"I had a boyfriend at the time, Cookie. He and I had sex a few times before he dumped me."

Another notation on his form. "And how many sex partners have you had Miss Jolly?"

Sighing, I replied "Just the one."

"When you engaged in intercourse with this young elf, Cookie you said his name was? Yes, when you engaged in intercourse with Cookie, how big do you estimate his penis to be when erect?"

I was incredulous at the audacious question! "Excuse me? What? Why does it matter how big his penis was?"

"Again Miss Jolly, we are trying to determine your suitability for the breeding program. We must ensure that your vaginal cavity is able to accommodate the male tree's appendage. We take the Program very seriously, and your tone and objections are becoming quite tiresome. Now answer the question. How big was Cookie's penis?"

"Fine," I said in a huff. "He was average for an elf. I'd say about 10 inches."

"And his girth, Miss Jolly?"

"Again average. About the girth of my pinky finger. Listen Dr..."

"Mistletoe. I'm Dr Mistletoe. We have some more questions, then we begin the tests and scans. About six hours after the tests conclude, we should have a better idea as to the viability of your body to carry a sapling to term. Now, next question. How often do you masturbate Miss Jolly?"

I sighed again, resigning myself to having to answer these deeply personal questions. It was better than freezing to death outside the walls, or worse. I rolled my eyes and said, "Twice a week on average."

"And what do you use to masturbate yourself with, Miss Jolly?"

"My fingers mostly."

"When you say mostly Miss Jolly, what do you mean by that? Do I take that to mean you use other implements inside your vagina?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

At this point, I began to feel a warmth spreading throughout my body, centred around my vagina.

"Can you describe the implements you use inside your vagina when you masturbate, Miss Jolly?"

"Do I have to? It's kind of embarrassing."

"Yes, Miss Jolly, tell me."

My skin felt hot, my nipples were rock hard, and my pussy was dripping. I couldn't believe that I was horny in this setting, with this elf, being asked these deeply personal questions.

And that was when I looked over and saw Dr Mistletoe twitching in his seat a bit. A quick glance at his crotch showed the obvious; he had an erection! I could see it tenting out the front of his lab coat. I was shocked, but in a way not surprised. I had to admit to myself that I enjoyed hearing about other elves and their sexual habits. The voyeur in me, that little sexual demon lurking deep inside my psyche, really got off on this sort of thing. Maybe Dr Mistletoe and I were cut from the same cloth.

So despite feeling increasingly aroused, I was also feeling fed up and agitated, and deeply humiliated. Still, as I sat there and contemplated this situation, the need in my pussy was becoming agonizing, and I figured maybe I could have a little fun and turn this around on him.

I batted my eyes at him, changed my posture to thrust out my chest, and changed my tone of voice, answering him in a husky breathless way. "Sometimes, Dr Mistletoe, I like to use discarded toys I find behind the dumpsters in section G. That's where they manufacture wooden toys, like baseball bats, toddler puzzles, dollhouses, and little replica Nutcrackers. Those Nutcrackers, maybe they've got a defect or something, but I don't care because they're just the right size and thickness."

I had him now. He looked a little flustered, and his breathing had quickened, mirroring my own arousal. Almost in a whisper, he asked, "The right size and thickness for what, Miss Jolly?" This fuckin perv wanted me to say it. He wanted me to admit that I shoved Nutcrackers up my snatch to get off. He was on the edge of his seat. He wanted to know. So I let him have it.

"They're the right size and thickness for me to fuck myself with. I love shoving Nutcrackers up my cunt, reaching places deep inside, and squirting my cum all over them. Yeah, that's right doc, I'm a nasty little elf who likes to fuck herself with Nutcrackers until she cums, then cleans them off with her tongue. I'm that kind of a dirty elf, doc."

'Wait,' I thought, 'where was this coming from? I usually don't talk like this. I usually don't even think these things to myself.'

Putting aside those thoughts, I looked over at him. The doctor by this point was rubbing his cock with the edge of the clipboard, but trying not to draw any attention to it. But I knew what he was doing. If he wanted to embarrass me and ask me all these personal questions and secretly get off on it, I decided that I'd try to deal him back by seeing if I could induce him to cum in his tights. Maybe put on a little show for whoever was behind the mirror observing the proceedings.

That thought hit me like a thunderbolt: was I really going to put myself out there as a wanton hussy just to make this doctor and the hidden observers horny and uncomfortable? My cool logical brain said no, but the insistent wetness between my legs and the inferno of lust in the rest of my body said yes. 'Where were these feelings coming from? Perhaps it had something to do with that injection he gave me?'

As I pondered that, I squirmed in my seat, my thighs pressing together and placing new pressure on my engorged clitoris, sending a surge of pleasure through my body. The moisture inside my vagina was increasing steadily. The doctor sat there, across from me, sporting what looked to be a nice-sized erection. I felt so naughty. Yes, my lust won out.

"So...if I'm hearing you correctly Miss ahhh Miss Jolly, you use toys about the length of an average elf's penis, but triple or quadruple the average girth, inside your vagina to masturbate."

"That's right, doc. And it feels so good too. Do you know what it's like to be stuffed full of hard wood? To feel it sliding in and out of you?"

Dr Mistletoe was struggling to keep his composure, trying desperately to hang on to the last shred of his professionalism. I was still angry and humiliated, but I was also really fucking horny, and I wasn't going to let him off the hook that easily. My dripping pussy was demanding something.

"No Miss Jolly, this isn't about me. Uh, Miss Jolly, have you ever, um, inserted anything into your anus?"

"Of course doc. Sometimes I use carrots or the Nutcrackers, but mostly carrots. I love the way they stretch out my tight little bummy hole. It's so naughty, isn't it doc? I bet you like to insert... things into your wife's asshole."

His voice quavering, he responded, "Actually, Miss Jolly, I'm not married. But again, this isn't about me. Let's ahhh, let's get through these last few questions please. Then I think we could both use a... use a break."

He paused for a moment, seemingly arguing with himself. I observed him clench his fists and shake his head, like he was trying to regain control. He took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and finally spoke again. "Have you ever been pregnant before and not reported it?"

"No, never."

"Okay. Our medical records are pretty comprehensive here, so I know you have not obtained any blood transfusions officially, but what about unofficially? Do you use intravenous drugs, or have you ever mixed blood with any other elves or magical creatures?"

The bent of these questions was quenching the lusty fires burning within me, and I could see the doctor calming down too, his erection starting to subside.

"No."

"Okay Miss Jolly, last question. Do you know what's involved in becoming a breeder within this Program?"

"Not really, no. Can you tell me anything about it?"

"At this point Miss Jolly, the only thing I can tell you is that if you are selected, you will breed with a tree and carry a sapling for 3 months, then give birth to it. For now, we will take a quick break, then conduct a physical examination and collect some samples from you. I'll return in 20 minutes to proceed. Excuse me." He hurried from the room.

CHAPTER 2 - THE EXAM AND A NEW FRIEND

I sat there in silence, contemplating how quickly the mood had shifted one way, then another, then shifted back. But I had no answers, and was left confused, angry, and embarrassed. My earlier arousal was still there, lingering in the background, but its intensity had dissipated.

It was at this point, two younger elves entered the room; one was pushing a cart loaded with equipment, while the other brought a robe and slippers. Wordlessly, the one with the cart started setting up what appeared to be monitors and an arm band. The other one approached me and pleasantly asked me to undress and put on the robe.

I asked for a little privacy to do so. The elf who handed me the robe frowned and said, "Unfortunately I can't offer that to you. To be honest, you will be examined quite thoroughly, and you'll be naked for much of it. You need to resign yourself to that reality. I can assure you we are all medical professionals, and we have seen it all before. The quicker you comply and allow us to do our jobs, the quicker you can leave and return to your life."

I sighed and began undressing. The one who was unpacking the equipment on the cart did not so much as glance in my direction. Satisfied with my compliance, the "robe elf" went over and began helping the "cart elf" (they never did introduce themselves, so that was how I thought of them) finish his setup. They worked silently and efficiently to array the equipment: a heart monitor, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, a speculum, and other various tools that I wasn't able to identify. After about 10 minutes, they were finished. Cart elf left without so much as a word. Robe elf gave me a bright smile and said, "Good luck." Then she left the room as well.

I sat there uncomfortably for another 10 minutes, my brain whirling with self-doubt, fear, and an increasing level of anxiety about my upcoming physical examination. And I didn't even want to touch on my earlier arousal and teasing of Dr Mistletoe. I'm not certain what had gotten into me to make me act that way and to say all those nasty things, but it was probably that injection, although the doc had said nothing about it making those things happen.

Speaking of the injection, I recalled the doctor saying something about a toxin flush and a need to relive myself. As if on cue, I felt a very strong urge to go to the bathroom. I looked around, but there was nowhere for me to go. I walked over to the mirror and tapped on the glass and indicated that I needed to go to the bathroom. Almost instantly, the door opened and a matronly elf said, "Follow me dear."

She led me out of the room, down the corridor to a clearly marked bathroom. I was grateful that at least this was relatively easy and didn't seem shrouded in an air of mystery. I closed and locked the door behind me and sat down on the toilet. The pressure in my bladder was eased as I sent a strong stream into the bowl. I was a little concerned because it seemed to go on for several minutes, much longer than usual. However, by the time my stream slowed to a trickle and stopped, I have to admit that I felt better. I wiped myself off and re-tied my robe and washed my hands.

Feeling refreshed, I opened the door and was conducted back to the exam room by the matronly elf. As we walked back to the room, we encountered the other nail chewing elf (Miss Snowflake?) in the corridor headed toward the washroom. Her cheeks were flushed and she kept her head down, staring at the floor. She didn't acknowledge me as we passed each other. My escort nodded and said hello to the elf escorting nail chewer.

Now back in the exam room, I was left to wait without any idea as to what was coming next. This whole process was so frustrating. However, I thought about the alternative; the threat of banishment for non-compliance was far worse than my own discomfort, anxiety, and embarrassment. So at this point I made a conscious effort to suppress my fear and anxiety for now; maybe I'd have a chance later to examine what happened. And I figured at some point soon I'd get some answers.

About five minutes after I returned to the exam room, Dr Mistletoe came back, his facial expression neutral, and his bearing was the same as the first time I met him in the waiting room. Accompanying him was a fresh-faced younger female elf. Dr Mistletoe introduced her as Miss Nippy, his new assistant OIS (whatever an OIS was). Miss Nippy had beautiful sparkling green eyes, long lashes, a cute little nose, freckles, and of course, rosy cheeks. She looked absolutely beautiful! Her hair was a gorgeous mahogany shade, and fashioned into a long french braid that almost reached her perky little bum.

"I'm here to examine you, Miss Jolly," she said cheerfully after we shook hands. "Now, I'd like to begin the examination by recording your heartbeat and blood pressure."

She checked my blood pressure and listened to my heartbeat with the stethoscope, making notations on her tablet.

"Now, can you please stand up so I can take your measurements?"

I stood up and she measured me with a tape measure, again recording her findings on the tablet. After she'd taken my height, waist circumference, arm and leg lengths, and my weight, she asked me to strip. "Please disrobe so I can proceed with the more...intimate measurements."

I sighed and shucked my robe, until all I was wearing were the slippers. Without hesitation, she approached me with her hands up like she was going to maul my tits! I backed away from this perceived threat suddenly and violently, almost knocking over the cart. She blinked and backed away too, surprised at my reaction. "Please," she said, "I need to examine your breasts."

"Well, you could have warned me first before you started pawing at them," I said, with some exasperation in my tone.

"Sorry Miss Jolly, I'm still just learning. I only started with the Program two weeks ago. May I approach and examine your breasts please?"

"Fine, just get it over with."

So she came over and pulled out her measuring tape again. She measured my chest circumference, and made a note on her tablet. Then she hefted each of my breasts with both hands. She asked me to come over to the cart and place my breasts on a scale so she could weigh them. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but I did it anyway so that I could finish up and leave. She noted the weight of my breasts, then she said, "I'm going to need to test your nipple response to stimuli, so I'm going to tweak them."

"Fine, whatever," I huffed.

She then reached out and did something unexpected. I had expected her to begin pinching my nipples, and maybe twisting them (which is something I love when I'm masturbating or with a partner, by the way). Instead of going right for them, she lightly caressed the underside of my heavy breasts. Her light touch sent an unexpected shiver down my spine. I looked at her while she was caressing my breasts. She had a look of concentration, and was chewing on her bottom lip as she fondled me. I relaxed and began to enjoy it, feeling her deft fingers gently exploring the soft contours of my breasts. It began to feel really good, probably better than any other time my breasts have been fondled.

We locked eyes, her dazzling greens met my sparkling blues, and I sensed a palpable electricity between us; an unspoken connection. I had never been touched like this by a female elf before, and I hated to admit it, but this was the most erotic thing to happen to me so far in my life. My earlier arousal came roaring back!

Her hands continued their exploration. She hefted and squeezed my heavy breasts some more, both from underneath and from my neck down in a way that felt really good. At one point, she stood behind me, placed her arms over my shoulders, and then reached down and cupped my titties, squeezing and hefting them. By the time she actually got to my nipples, my heart rate had increased, my breathing had become more laboured, and my nipples themselves were as hard as little lumps of coal that Santa would leave in the stockings of bad little boys and girls. The wetness between my legs had also returned because of my resurgent arousal. And I thought that she was enjoying touching me too. Her breathing was heavy, her cheeks flushed, and her eyelids seemed heavy. She turned back to face me, and we continued to look deep into each others' eyes as she fondled me, her hands inching closer to my dark brown nipples that sat prominently on my tear drop-shaped breasts.

It was as if there was nobody else in the world except she and I, and I moaned with wanton lust as she squeezed and fondled me. Her green eyes sparkled, and I saw her pupils dilate and her chest heave. And then it happened; she captured my stiff nipples on both breasts between her first and second fingers on each hand. I also observed her slightly lick her lips.