The Origins of Christmas Trees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 10 seconds after she made contact with my nipples, we were suddenly interrupted by Dr Mistletoe. He cleared his throat and said in a stern voice, "No Miss Nippy, that is not the proper way to evaluate nipple response."

She broke eye contact with me, flushed with shame and embarrassment, and stammered out,"I'm...I'm sorry Dr Mistletoe. I'm just doing to the candidate what I would do to myself to elicit a response. I'm...stimulating her nipples the best way I know how."

"Well, that's not how we do it in the Program, Miss Nippy. I know you were taught the proper way in the Academy. Let me demonstrate the technique to you again though." He came over and placed his cold, calloused hands on my breasts. Without any preamble, he began to forcefully pinch my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. I yelped in pain when he pinched and pulled both nipples away from the breasts. They stood out about half an inch, firm little nubs with a dark areola backstop. "Now that they are engorged, measure them. You do not need to spend so much time working up to it."

Properly chastened, she came back over and silently mouthed "Sorry" at me, then proceeded to measure my nipples. Dr Mistletoe indicated that the next task was to perform a thorough examination of my anal area, then he went back to fussing over his instruments.

Miss Nippy asked me to have a seat on the examination table. She then reached into a drawer underneath the table and emerged with a pair of stirrups and a pair of wrist restraints. She attached the stirrups to the table and asked me to lay back and place my feet into them. Then she affixed the wrist restraints and asked me to give her my arms. Reluctantly, I complied with her request.

Once I was suitably restrained, Dr Mistletoe came back over and said, "Now Miss Nippy, you will need to perform a thorough anal and vaginal exam on the candidate. As you should recall from your time at the academy, you will need to take her temperature anally, then perform a probe and scope. Then you will need to inspect her vagina. Begin by measuring her labia majora, vaginal cavity depth and capacity, and her cervix. You will also need to take a sample of her vaginal secretions, and finally, you will need to induce an orgasm so that we can determine her viability. I trust you have been instructed on how to do that at the academy."

She blushed and replied sheepishly, "Yes doctor."

"Good. I will leave you to it then. I need to go oversee the examinations of some of the other candidates." Then he turned and left the room without another word.

I exhaled, just then realizing that I had been tensed up and holding my breath while Dr Mistletoe had been speaking.

Miss Nippy approached the head of the table and seemingly dropped something on purpose. As she bent over to pick it up, she whispered, "I'm sorry about that. He's a bit of a jerk. I can't really do or say too much here because they're watching and recording us."

"That's okay Miss Nippy. You do what you need to do," I said reassuringly.

She smiled briefly and stood up and walked to the other end of the table, where my legs were spread wide, my most feminine elfhood exposed for all to see. The air felt cool on the moisture that had begun dribbling out of my slit.

"Alright Miss Jolly, I'm going to begin by examining your anus. When was the last time you relieved yourself?"

"This morning before I left my apartment."

"Good. Now this may be a bit uncomfortable, but I promise it should be over relatively soon. I'm going to apply some lubricant to your anus so that the thermometer will go in easier." I watched her wash her hands, then put on some rubber gloves. She grabbed a tub of lubricant and went down to the foot of the table, where my most private parts were open, exposed.

I felt her fingertips applying the lubricant to my naughty hole. The sensation was different than I expected; it felt nice in a way. She gently massaged the lubricant around the outside of my anal ring, and I flexed and tightened up in response. Once she had lubed up the outside, she dipped her two big fingers back into the tub and came away with a big dollop.

"Now I'm going to stick these fingers inside you to prepare for the thermometer and probe. Just try to relax."

Again, I felt her cool, latex-covered fingers at my most dirty entrance, gently touching and teasing my hole. Then I felt the pressure as she began to slowly insert a finger. I tensed up, and she had to remind me to relax. I tried, but I was worried I might fart or worse. She had to withdraw her fingertip and went back to teasing the outer ring of my little asshole until I relaxed enough.

She went back to the tub for another dollop of lubricant, then tried her index finger again. This time, I was more relaxed, so she was able to slowly insert her finger into my tight bummy hole up to the first knuckle. She kept it there for a moment to let my muscles become used to the intrusion and stretch around her finger. Then she said, "You might feel more pressure now because I need to insert a second finger to stretch you out a bit more, but your discomfort will be momentary."

Without waiting for my reply, I felt a second finger at the entrance. More pressure, and then the muscles gave way and suddenly she had two fingers inside my ass up to the first knuckles. Again, she gave me a moment to adjust, then proceeded to force her fingers further inside me. It began to feel quite good. Like I'd told Dr Mistletoe earlier, I had experimented with putting things in my ass, so this wasn't a new sensation.

Just as I was about to begin encouraging her to push them further inside me, suddenly her fingers were gone, and I inadvertently groaned in my displeasure. But then there was something else knocking at my back door. Without any ceremony, Miss Nippy began sliding a stiff, narrow rod into my backside. I was unable to tell how far it was inside me, but once she had put it into position, she stopped inserting it and turned back to the table to grab some other equipment.

I laid there, a thermometer sticking out of my ass for a couple minutes, before I felt her removing it from me. My tight hole snapped shut behind it. Miss Nippy came back up to the head of the bed and said, "Okay Miss Jolly, one more task here and then we're done with your anus. Your temperature looks good by the way. Again, this scope may feel a bit uncomfortable going in, but you've already proven your resilience, so I'm sure you'll be able to get through this no problem."

She held up another blunt plastic rod, this one thicker than the thermometer, and pointed out the camera on the end of it. She also pointed out the joints, explaining that the scope is prehensile so that it can bend in several different directions so they could obtain a detailed view of the inside of my bowels. It looked a little menacing, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. She spread a dollop of lubricant around the rod and the tip, being careful to avoid spreading any across the camera lens. Then she disappeared from my view.

I took a deep breath as i felt the probe teasing my sensitive asshole. With a small amount of discomfort, Miss Nippy began another slow insertion, allowing me time to relax and accommodate the hard rod she was feeding into my anus. Once I was able to relax, she continued her insertion. I felt the cold plastic inside me, working it's way up into my bowels. It's girth was very similar to the carrots I sometimes used when I masturbate, What was different, however, was the length. It kept going further and further inside of me. I could feel the texture of the smooth indentations on the side of the rod as they slowly passed by my outer rim.

Though I didn't have any idea about the spacing of those indentations, I counted 23 of them sliding into me before she stopped. I felt so full. And then she began slowly withdrawing the rod from my ass. And each time one of the little indentations exited my outer rim, it sent a little jolt of pleasure to my engorged clitty. By the time the entire instrument was removed, I was really fucking horny!

Miss Nippy wiped my asshole, clearing away some of the lubricant. I got a special thrill as she wrapped a finger in her cloth and briefly inserted it inside me to get rid of some of the internal stuff as well. She then removed her gloves and disposed of them before washing her hands and putting on a new pair. She got back down between my legs, her head disappearing from my view.

"And now, Miss Jolly, I'm going to begin measuring your labia," she announced. I flinched a bit as I felt her gently grip my labia and place the measuring tape against it. She did both sides, stretching it out and pulling it taut, then letting it go once her measurement had been taken. I have to admit, it felt really good to be manipulated like that, and the fact that Dr Mistletoe had left the room increased my comfort and relaxation.

"Now I'm going to measure the depth of your vaginal cavity Miss Jolly. This may be a bit uncomfortable, but I'll do my best to make this a brief as possible." I felt her spread my lips open. Then I felt her extending a different blunt, flexible rod into my body. She did it slowly, and I could feel the rod bump up against something, then it flexed and changed direction and she was able to stuff more of it inside me. The rod scraped against something, causing me to inhale sharply. "Sorry," she mumbled as I exhaled. Still more of the rod was being fed into my vagina, hitting places inside me that nothing had ever touched before. I moaned with pleasure at the feeling and sensation of the rod bumping up against my cervix, dragging across my G spot, and plumbing my depths.

This slow process continued for the next five minutes or so, until Miss Nippy finally said, "Okay, I think that's about as much as I can feed in. Next I need to inflate the probe to determine your capacity. I apologize again if this causes you any discomfort Miss Jolly."

I rolled my hips and replied, "Right now, it feels really good Miss Nippy. Keep going."

She nodded and flicked a switch on one of the pieces of equipment on the cart. I could feel the soft, flexible rod in my sacred tunnel begin to expand, not too quickly, but not too slowly either. As it expanded, it began touching still more undiscovered/untouched parts of my reproductive tract. The feeling of being so full was incredible. It was as if someone had inserted a nozzle into me, then began to pump me full of pancake batter until it occupied every square inch of my insides. I groaned in pleasure and ground my hips slowly, trying to push against Miss Nippy's hand holding the end of the rod. Because she was down between my legs, I could not see whether or not she was enjoying herself.

I was unable to say how long she left the inflated device inside me, but little by little the pressure was easing and I no longer felt stuffed. I could hear the faint hiss of air, and felt the deflation. I groaned my disapproval as she withdrew the rod from me.

"Okay Miss Jolly, very good. We are almost done with the physical exam. Just three more tasks to perform, and all of them enjoyable. First up, let's check your cervical thickness and diameter. I'm going to use the speculum here to spread you open, then I'm going to use this device to blow a puff of air at your cervix. We call it 'the hose'. It's harmless to you, but it helps us measure your cervical thickness and elasticity. Are you ready Miss Jolly?"

"Hey Miss Nippy, I figure since you're down there rooting around in my business, you can just call me Holly."

"Okay then, Holly. As long as you agree to call me Chocky."

"Chocky?"

"Yeah, my parents named me Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Nippy. But my friends call me Chocky."

I giggled a bit, and said, "Okay then Chocky, point your hose at my cervix and blow me away."

She giggled and said, "Alright, but first I'm going to spread you open."

I felt the cold metal of the speculum against my moist labia, then felt the discomfort as she cranked them open, exposing my insides. A moment later, I felt the tip of the air hose rest against the bottom of my vagina.

"Ready Holly?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Three, two, one." I felt a blast of air pummel my cervix like a stick hitting a drum face. I swear I could almost feel my cervix vibrate. "And again in three, two, one." Another blast, this one more intense than the last. I tried to back away from it, the stimulus being too much. But being arrayed in the stirrups, I was unable to back away more than an inch. "Stay still, last one in three, two, one." And this blast was the most intense of all. My senses screamed out and my entire being was centred on my cervix. I wanted to peel my skin off, I wanted to escape from the chair and run screaming, I wanted to grab Chocky's face and mash it into my cunt and have her lick me into oblivion. It was such an intense sensation, I wanted to do all of those things all at once.

And suddenly the tip of the hose was withdrawn and Chocky was up near my face trying to soothe me. My breath hitching, I struggled to say, "Why didn't you...didn't you warn me about that? It was... so intense."

"I'm so sorry about that Holly. That was my first time administering the hose on a real live elf. At the academy, we practiced on cadavers. I never considered that it would be that intense. I will know in the future to warn my patients about its unpleasant sensation."

"I'm not saying it was unpleasant Chocky. It was just intense. Did you get your readings?"

"Yes. Only two things left, and I'm saving the best for last. I'm going to remove the speculum first. And after the air hose, this next one will be a piece of Christmas Fruit Cake. I'm going to take a swab of your vaginal secretions, which seem copious by the way."

She walked back to the other end of the table and pulled out a swab attached to a stick. She rubbed the swab along my labia minora, then deposited it into a collection vial. Then she used several other swabs and took other samples from different areas of my vagina. She took care while doing it, and it felt pleasurable, especially when she flicked my clit with the cotton swab for a good two minutes.

"Now for the fun part," she said. "I get to bring you off. So tell me, what gets you off the quickest? Or better yet, what provides you with the best orgasms? Be honest please."

"Umm, honestly Chocky, I tend to cum best when I receive oral sex."

"Oh really?" she asked, a gleam in her spectacular green eyes.

"Yes, honestly. There's nothing like having a talented tongue licking and slurping at my vagina. I prefer it to penetration." When I heard myself saying these things, and my eyes bugged out; I couldn't believe that I was acting this way in front of strangers! "Oh my stars, I can't believe I'm actually saying this. I mean... I mean, I just met you, and I'm not like some wanton candy cane shiner. What you must think of me?" I flushed red with embarrassment.

Chocky smiled brightly and put up her hands. "Hey, no judgement here. Remember, I'm a medical professional. And I suppose that it's okay to tell you something personal about me too." She came up to my head, and whispered, "I like receiving oral too. Look, this may be a bit unprofessional, but I want to tell you that I really want to bring you off with my mouth and tongue too. I've wanted to since we first met. And I'm so unbelievably wet right now. If people weren't watching on the other side of that mirror, I bet we could get up to all kinds of fun."

A thrill ran down my body as she confessed, and my already wet pussy began to grow even wetter. At the same time, my anxiety also mounted because of the thought of observers on the other side of that two way mirror; I had forgotten about them until she mentioned them again. She straightened and walked back down to my feet.

"Okay Miss Jolly, let's see how quickly you can be brought to orgasm." Just as she was about to get between my legs, there was a tap on the glass that startled both of us. Chocky stood up and looked toward the glass, then apologized to me and hurried from the room.

She returned a moment later with a sheepish grin on her face.

"I'm sorry about that Holly. I'm required to attach some equipment to monitor the intensity of your orgasm and I had completely forgotten about it. I'm lucky that we were being observed, otherwise we would have received an incomplete result. Just give me a couple minutes."

She then spent the next several minutes gathering equipment from the cart. She attached electrodes to my temples, and another set to my belly, in the area immediately above my trimmed pubis. Finally, she attached another set to the underside of my thighs, then inserted the wires into a port on the side of the machine. She turned it on and tested the machine by asking me to cough, wiggle my legs, and exhale loudly. Satisfied with the machine's functionality, she said she was ready.

"Are you ready Holly? This is very important to the process I'm told. Your ability to orgasm ensures successful conception once the trees become involved."

"Yes, I guess I'm ready."

Chocky nodded and bent down, her head disappearing from my view. I felt her warm breath on my crotch, and I'm certain she could see and smell my arousal as my juices continued leaking out of my cunny. I had never had a female touch me so intimately, and frankly, it was very arousing. Chocky was sexy and sweet, and being displayed like this to a group of unknown observers tickled my inner exhibitionist to no end.

Okay, so I was also being a basket case, my emotions all over the place. It was just so hard to try to get my grounding here to determine how I should be responding to this scenario. Was I supposed to be aroused, or embarrassed, anxious or relaxed? Grrr!

Then I felt her tongue on my clit, and it obliterated all thought from my mind. I was suddenly very centred around my dripping slit and her tongue. And speaking of her tongue, she was using the tip to gently tickle my clit. She flicked it back and forth, and up and down. Then she switched it up, and used the flat of her tongue to place direct pressure on it, using a fluttering motion to make pressure pulses. My clitty began throbbing in time with those pulses. Through my engorged clit, I could feel the bumps on the flat of her tongue.

I was now moaning and rolling my hips, trying to grind against that muscular tongue, trying to cum, but she began teasing me. She backed up slightly until just the tip of her tongue was making contact with my clit, then she began to repeat the same pattern of licking and pulsing. I was dripping wet and felt like I desperately needed to cum. But Chocky wasn't done with me yet.

The next time she pulled back, I thought she was going to repeat the pattern again. She surprised me by doing something completely different. She began blowing on my exposed cunt, on my sensitive clit. I tried to surge forward to get her mouth back on me, but I was restrained and could only go so far. I whimpered with desire and need.

"Please...please make me cum."

Suddenly her mouth covered my entire pussy. She began slurping and sucking, while she jammed her tongue directly into me. It felt amazing to be sucked and tongue fucked like that. My orgasm was fast approaching now. She increased her suction, lewd slurping and sucking noises and my moans filling the room. I'm sure that in the observation room on the other side of the two-way mirror, there were more than a few stiff cocks and/or wet pussies.

Just as I was about to cum, she withdrew again. I whimpered in frustration, but it was short-lived. I felt three fingers jammed up inside me, rubbing against my g-spot, and then direct suction applied to my very sensitive clit, and she inserted her other index finger into my sensitive asshole. That combination did the trick.