The Origins of Christmas Trees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfazed, Star simply brushed aside my question as if she hasn't heard it and continued with her directions. "Stand here, Holly, and hold out your hands. I am going to get you to hold onto this bowl." She pulled out a clear glass bowl filled with small red balls from lectern.

Fed up with this sham and her lack of answers, I crossed my arms and said, "No! Not until you tell us the purpose of this testing." Something else occurred to me too. "And what happened to the other two candidates? Were they part of the crisis that Dr Mistletoe told me about?"

She replied sweetly, "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, dear. Now, I'm going to get you to hold this bowl and..."

I snapped, "I DON'T WANT TO HOLD THE FUCKING BOWL!!!! I WANT ANSWERS!!!!"

Star stood, bowl in hand, smiling and blinking. At this point, the door opened and Dr Mistletoe stormed in. I turned to look at him, the fury and righteous indignation blazing in my eyes turning to shame.

"Miss Jolly, please come with me!" Without waiting for my reply or to see if I was following, he turned and left. Merry was looking at me, my anger and frustration also reflected on her face. Bulbs looked stricken with fear. Merry mouthed "Go!" at me, so I turned and walked out of the classroom. As the door was closing behind me, I heard Star say in her sweet voice, "Bulbs dear, would you please come up here and join me?"

Dr Mistletoe was waiting about 15 metres down the hallway for me. I joined him, and we walked in silence, my anxiety growing by the minute. Five minutes later, he stopped at a door with his name on a placard (Dr Teddy Mistletoe, Lead Physician), unlocked it, and ushered me inside.

The office was cramped, and there were folders lining floor-to-ceiling shelves on three of his four walls. There was a small desk occupying the centre of the room, with a hard looking chair for guests on the other side of it. He motioned for me to sit, then took his own seat in a comfortable looking chair opposite me.

He sighed, looked down at his desk, idly thumbing at some papers in a folder, then began abruptly. "Miss Jolly, I am not sure if I have made a mistake or not by inviting you to be a candidate for the Program. Your oppositional defiance disorder was well known to the selection committee when we began selecting this year's cohort. Still, we thought that it was something we could overcome and something that I thought you were capable of keeping under control. Your work history record has been spotless, and we had sincerely thought you grew out of your defiant phase when you took your toy assembly job two years ago."

Finding my voice, I said, "But why did you pick me then doc?"

"You aunt, Icicle, is the one who persuaded me to take a chance on you." He must have noticed the surprise registering on my face, because he answered the question that immediately popped into my mind. "Your aunt and I have known each other for almost 20 years. She was once a candidate for the Program. I was a young intern who had...uh...the pleasure...of examining her." He looked wistful, and a brief and rare smile played across his face. "Yes, at any rate, we remained 'friends' after she had failed out of the Program. About two years ago, she came to me seeking a job, and I recommended her to the front office. For the past two years, she has been acting as a junior administrative assistant for Blitzen."

I tried to recall the last time I had seen or spoken to my aunt Icicle; I had the feeling it was several years ago (our family unit isn't as tightly knit as some elf families).

He continued, "Yes, so being part of the administration, and her boss being the head of the selection committee, she had a certain insight into this year's cohort of elven females of breeding age, as well as some small influence. She put your name forward for consideration, and emphasized how well suited you would be for the Program. She and I talked several times, and she persuaded me to ignore your defiant streak and select you anyway. I hope it was not a mistake. If you wash out of the Program, it may negatively affect the careers of myself and your aunt."

"But why would my failure reflect negatively on you and Auntie Ice?"

"Because we put you forward. We vouched for you. And now, it may blow up in our faces if you do not change your attitude and stop your defiance."

Hmmm, this was something new to consider. Could this potentially have consequences for my aunt? I still wasn't entirely sure I could trust him.

"Look Miss Jolly, I'm going to go out on a limb here and do something for you that I have not done for any other applicant in my eight years of Program oversight. You seemed to have taken a real liking to Miss Nippy, and in exchange for your compliance and cooperation, I am willing to bend the rules and do what I can to facilitate further communication between you. Normally, we do not ever allow our candidates to have any contact with the OIS technicians who examined them and induced their orgasms. This is done to protect the integrity of the Program, as well as to protect the feelings of both the candidates and OIS techs. If we had techs falling in love with candidates beyond that first examination, it would have a detrimental effect on their ability to induce orgasms in future candidates."

The realization dawned on me. "So that's why she was called out of the room after I...after she finished her task?"

"Yes, that is the reason. And in normal circumstances, you would never see her again unless it was an accidental encounter inside or outside of this facility. But, I'm going to make you a deal. If you can stow your defiance, comply with us, and do everything asked of you without question, then I can arrange for you two to meet up again, and I will turn a blind eye to any kind of relationship you may want to pursue with Miss Nippy outside of the Program. Do we have an agreement?"

I thought about his offer. All I had to do was swallow my opposition and just go along with it, like a leaf that has fallen into a stream. Just go wherever this takes me. And in exchange, I'd get the possibility to reconnect with Chocky. The thought of once again seeing her sent a naughty chill down my spine and my pussy tingled a bit. I had only just met her, and had really only had less than an hour in her presence. And yet, the feelings that she had awoken in me, and the connection I had felt when we stared deeply into one another's eyes, and the way she had made me cum all tilted the balance toward relenting and accepting this bargain. But...

"I will accept on three conditions. One, do not put me a room again with that horrible elf, Star. I wanted to gouge her eyes out with a spoon because she was so annoying. Two, you tell me why we need to be evaluated on our ability to think quickly in stressful situations, and why that is important to the Program. Also, tell me what the crisis was that you needed to handle when you kept me locked in that exam room for almost an hour. And three, you promise that no harm will come to my friends and I. I'm worried about this because you've been less than transparent, and I worry about our safety, particularly for Bulbs. She seems, uh, fragile."

Now it was the doctor's turn to sit back and ponder my conditions. I sat forward in my chair, looking at him intently, while he reclined in his chair and stared at the ceiling. The minutes stretched out until he sat forward and fixed me with his gaze. "It is agreed."

"Great, so how about you answer my questions now while we're alone. What's with the evaluation of our ability to think under pressure? I don't recall ever being in a situation where I've needed to do that before in my life. So what gives?"

He exhaled slowly, looked down at his desk again, then looked back up at me. When he spoke, his tone was melancholy. "We want to see how calm and rational our candidates are when faced with stressful situations."

"But why, doc? What stressful situations are we likely to encounter within the Program?"

"None, per se. Okay, I'll admit that sometimes, candidates get a little scared when they are introduced to the trees for the first time, but that feeling doesn't last long. That is the only stressor I can think of.

However, we don't want fierce, independent thinkers in the Program, or those who are calm and rational when faced with a dilemma. Long ago, it was determined that elves who displayed those traits bucked some of the tenets of the Program, and their cooperation was spotty at best, and therefore their breeding success was impacted. Incidentally, that's why your Aunt Icicle washed out. Instead, we prefer elves who are easily cowed, and will be meek and ruled by their emotions. It makes it easier for the mating with the trees."

"But doesn't that mean that Merry and I will have a difficult time doc?"

"Potentially, Miss Jolly. But based on our preliminary battery of tests, I am still of the opinion that you will be accepted, and be very successful at breeding with the trees. Your body, from what I've seen, will be a successful vessel for a sapling. And that goes for your friend Miss Scarf too. Like you, she is independent and strong-willed, but her test results also appear very strong, and we didn't even need to induce her orgasm. She went along with that part willingly, and to use a vulgar phrase from my youth, she 'went to town on that elf's cane'. She had multiple orgasms with her examiner and begged for more. She also seems to wear more of her emotions on her sleeve, does she not? So from a purely physical and emotional perspective, I think you will both do just fine."

"But what about our independent streaks?"

"Well, Miss Jolly, our research team has recently devised a new chemical cocktail that can mitigate that. Our intention is to give that to you and Miss Scarf to improve the odds of successful breeding."

"But isn't that dangerous to try out something experimental on us?"

"Ms Jolly, I understand your concern. However, we are confident that this new formula won't have any negative side-effects. It is based on a solution that is already in wide use. That current solution boosts your immune system, flushes toxins, and activates your neural receptors. And as an added bonus, it boosts your libido. If it would help you, I can inject myself with it to prove how safe it is."

I thought on that for a bit, and ultimately decided that yes, indeed it would go a long way towards helping me trust the process and him a little more, and I told him so.

"Okay Miss Jolly, I will go and procure a syringe containing the new formula and inject it into my arm. Please wait here a moment."

He left the office, as I sat stiffly in the chair pondering everything that was going on. Part of me wanted to snoop through his papers, but I wasn't sure how long I'd have, and I wasn't really a sneaky elf to begin with. I ended up sitting still, consumed by my thoughts. The doctor returned within five minutes.

"See here, Miss Jolly. This is the new formula that we injected into you, Miss Scarf, and Miss Snowflake." He punctured his skin with the needle and depressed the plunger, injecting 15 CCs into his arm. When he was done, he looked at me expectantly.

I sighed, and said, "Okay thanks. That helps. Now for the next part; what was the crisis you needed to deal with earlier?"

"This doesn't leave this room Miss Jolly. Do you understand?"

"Of course, doctor."

"The crisis had to do with one of the other candidates and their physical examination. I'll try to be as delicate in my explanation as possible. There was a problem with the elf we had contracted to come in and perform the vaginal exam and orgasm induction. The candidate he was examining had a particular interest in rough, deviant sexual practices; in particular bondage, discipline, and auto-erotic asphyxiation. As he was trying to induce her orgasm, she kept egging him on to be rough with her. Because they were new partners, I guess he didn't know her limits, and he ended up choking her to death as he had his own orgasm. You must be able to appreciate how traumatic that was for all involved. So I apologize that you were kept in that room for so long, but hopefully you now understand why."

I felt horrible for that poor elf and her family, and for the examiner too, but since there was nothing I could do or say to make it better, I simply nodded in response. He continued, "The other candidate had a bad physical reaction to the injection and was sent to the hospital wing for treatment and care. So that brings us to now. Since you're not going back to participate in the aptitude testing with Star, you can wait here. I have more rounds to complete, so I will need to leave, but I will send someone for you shortly to escort you back to your belongings, and to see you out."

"Thank you Dr Mistletoe for your explanation and your candour. Had I gotten that in the first place, I might not have been so defiant. One more quick favour to ask; will you let Merry and Bulbs know I'm okay?"

"Sure thing, Miss Jolly. I have one more request for you too. You are not permitted to discuss with anyone what we have discussed in here, including with your aunt and Miss Nippy. Nor are you permitted to discuss anything about the testing with anyone outside of the Program. Secrecy is important to the NPC. Now, I must go. Good day."

After he left, I was left with my own thoughts for about 10 minutes when a knock on the door brought me out of my reverie. Chocky peeked her head in and flashed me her dazzling smile.

"Hey stranger," she said cheerfully, "Dr Mistletoe said you wanted to see me." She entered the room and I rushed over to hug her. She returned my hug enthusiastically.

"Chocky, I'm so glad to see you!"

"Me too. He told me that you're going to be skipping the rest of the aptitude testing and going home, but that you'll be joining the Program. I'm excited for you! Congratulations!" And then she pulled me in for another hug.

Being that close, holding her warm body against mine, smelling her hair, feeling her strong hands on me began to reignite the fire in my loins. I can't say how long that hug lasted, but when I finally pulled back, we had another intense moment of gazing into each other's eyes. I raised my eyebrow, and her lips quirked into a smile, then suddenly our lips crushed together and we entwined in a passionate kiss.

Her lips were soft, her hand was around my neck, and her tongue was insistent. I was kissing her just as vigorously; breathing heavily, probing her lips and mouth with my tongue, my hands busily exploring the lithe body hidden under her frumpy lab coat. My pussy was damp with desire, my breasts heaving, my skin feeling so sensitive to her touch; I was feeling almost delirious with my arousal and I wanted more. It was clear that Chocky also wanted more too.

I broke the kiss with her and asked her to lock the door to Mistletoe's office. She flashed me a wicked grin and went to the door, locking it. When she returned to me, I enveloped her in my arms and resumed kissing her passionately. Our tongues twined, our lips moving, appreciative little moans and groans escaping our throats, my hands exploring up and down her lithe body, hers holding my neck and exploring my hair.

I got a special thrill when she began stroking the points of my ears; nobody had ever done that to me before! It felt fantastic and helped to fuel my desire, and made my cunt drip even more of my sweet nectar. We kissed with such passion and lust and desire for each other. I had never before been kissed, or kissed anyone, the way Chocky and I kissed.

I struggled to remove her lab coat while continuing the kiss, my passion and desire burning white hot, my sopping slit aching with the need to be touched. Our kiss broke again so we could more fully disrobe, me having the easier job of it because I was still wearing just the shapeless gown and slippers. I was almost quivering in anticipation at seeing my new lover naked for the first time. And when she was finally naked, I wasn't disappointed.

Her body was proportionally similar to mine: she had smaller, perky, tear drop-shaped breasts. Although my nipples are dark and long, hers were light pink and puffy, with less defined areolas. Her torso was long and lean like mine, her hips flaring nicely out from a trim waist. Unlike me, she had shaved her pubic hair, and looked bare down there. I could clearly see her light pink labia glistening with dew. The scent of our arousal was heavy within the small confines of Dr Mistletoe's office. I wanted her more than I've ever wanted anyone else!

"Chocky, you have an amazing body!"

"Right back at you, Holly! Like I said during the exam, I wanted you since I first laid eyes on you. And I so enjoyed making you cum during that exam. I didn't have time to savour it or bring myself off afterwards because I had to go conduct another exam of one of the other candidates. I'm so worked up right now, I need you to make me cum."

That brought me a little pause; I had never before been with a female elf, so I wasn't entirely sure how to proceed. She sensed my hesitation and said, "First time with a female?"

I nodded. She giggled and said, "There's nothing to be afraid of. Just do what feels good. Try doing things to me that you like having done to you, and do things to me that you like doing to yourself. You're smart and sexy Holly, and I'm sure you can figure it out."

I approached her again, embracing her and planting my lips on her dark plump lips. Another passionate kiss ensued, but this time there was added stimulation as our hardened nipples brushed against the other's titty flesh. I took her advice to heart and tried something new that she had done to me five minutes before; I stroked the top points of her ears as we kissed and rubbed our bodies against each other. She moaned into my mouth and pulled me tighter. Her hands ran up and down my back, squeezing my soft, ample butt cheeks.

We were both panting with lust and desire as the kiss broke, and I pushed her back against the desk. We found a place for her to sit upon, without having to relocate too many items. She leaned back a bit and lewdly spread her legs, exposing her hot, wet pussy to my appreciative gaze. Her swollen labia were moist and pink, and her arousal was evident. The fact that she was shaved bare made her look like a younger female, and made her all the more alluring to me. Chocky bent her knees and scooched her ass closer to the edge of the desk. I got down on one knee and leaned forward for a closer inspection of my first ever vagina.

I reached out and tentatively touched the bare pubic mound, lightly rubbing it with my whole hand. Chocky began to tilt and twist her hips, trying to guide my touch further down. But I felt like teasing her a bit more and getting familiar with her whole area before I dove straight into her cunt. She whimpered in frustration and bucked her hips harder as I continued to stroke the area around her gooey gash without actually touching it. One thing I love is having a lot of pressure applied to my pubic mound immediately above my clit, so I pressed harder with my palm and continued to rub.

"Please," she begged, "please... my clit. Touch my clit, Holly. I need it so bad!"

I let the heel of my palm, which was currently pressing hard on her bare mound, drift downward and suddenly I felt her hard, moist little bud poking into my palm. She started bucking her hips against the counter pressure I was providing, rubbing herself off against my palm. Since she was so wet, her clit and the top of her slit left a slimy trail on my hand. I spread my first and second fingers and moved my palm down to cover her entire pussy and placed my fingers on either side of her clit.

Again, I pushed with renewed force, my palm almost going inside of her wet cunt, sliding my two fingers up and down her slit on either side of her clit. She screamed in pleasure and began bucking really hard against my hand. I kept the pressure up and kept my hand still and let her bring herself off on it.

1...34567...18