The Origins of Christmas Trees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted and shouted, "I'm cumming! Ugghhh fuck, I'm cumming. Lick me...ugghhh feels so good!" Chocky was moaning and slurping the copious juices that gushed from my sopping slit. Her fingers continued pounding into me, and I was lifting my ass off the table trying to provide counter-pressure to fuck back against her invading fingers. My orgasm seemed to go on forever. I was greedy for it; I needed to cum and keep cumming on this gorgeous elf's tongue and fingers.

And suddenly there was a loud banging on the glass and she withdrew and stood up. I looked at her, and could see a sheen of my juices on her cute face. She was breathing rapidly, her face flushed with her exertions, her eyes glazed and distant. A second bang on the glass, and she regained her focus and turned to the mirror and said, "Just a minute."

She then straightened her lab coat, tucked an errant hair behind one of her ears, and gave me a sad smile. Then she turned and left the room.

CHAPTER 3 - AN APTITUDE TEST, A REVELATION, AND AN AGREEMENT

I laid there, covered in sweat, pussy fluttering and leaking, and wanting more. So frustrated. And because my wrists were still restrained, I couldn't even touch myself to bring myself off again.

For 20 minutes (20 fucking minutes!!!), I lay there restrained, unable to achieve the other orgasms my mind and body so desperately craved. Finally I could take it no more and began yelling for Chocky, or Dr Silverbells or Dr Mistletoe to come and release me from my restraints.

A young male elf who I had not met before entered the room, and wordlessly freed my wrists, unhooked all the equipment attached to me, and helped me remove my feet from the stirrups. He held out my robe, and once I had dressed, he left.

I sat in that room for another half hour, waiting for someone (anyone) to come and either let me go, or get on with whatever step was next in the process.

When Dr Mistletoe finally returned, looking quite upset, I let him have it.

"You've got a lot of fucking nerve buddy! First, you treat me like shit, ask me all sorts of very personal invasive question, then you humiliate me, then you bring in someone who gave me the best orgasm of my life, then you leave me strapped to a table for 20 minutes, then you let me sit and stew for like 30 minutes!!! What the fuck is wrong with you?!?"

"Please calm yourself, Miss Jolly. We had a minor crisis to attend to here within the facility. That crisis has now been dealt with. I apologize for your discomfort. The testing will continue after you've been fed. Will you please follow me?"

"No, I want some answers first. I hate being kept in the dark. What happened? And what are you going to do to me?"

"I cannot tell you what happened here in the facility at this point. If you become a successful breeder within the Program, at that point I may tell you. After your lunch, your next task will be aptitude testing. A strong mind is a requirement to join the Program. Now please follow me."

Without waiting for my reply, he walked to the door and held it open for me. I reluctantly followed him down the corridor. Behind one door, I heard another elf having what sounded like an intense orgasm. But we were past the door so quickly, I couldn't tell who it was. He led me to a large, bright cafeteria. We lined up and got our food (turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, carrots, and sweet potatoes), then he accompanied me over to a table and motioned for me to sit.

I was ravenous, and ate my meal quickly. I didn't feel much like chatting with him. And honestly, he seemed content to eat without any discussion either. When I finished my first plate, I went back to the line and got myself a nice slice of Christmas Fruit Cake and a coffee. I debated going to eat by myself, but I didn't see any empty seats, nor familiar faces. I sighed and returned to the table where Dr Mistletoe was sitting.

After I finished my dessert, I put my fork down and sipped my coffee and regarded the elf across from me. At that point, something occurred to me; where was Chocky?

"Dr Mistletoe, where is Miss Nippy. After she made me...uh...after she completed her assignment, she was called out of the room. Surely she must be done by now. Will she be assisting you this afternoon?"

He took a bite of his dinner roll, and with his mouth full, he mumbled, "She's busy. Not sure."

I was once again unsatisfied by his answers, so I pressed the issue. "Busy doing what doc?"

He swallowed his mouthful and said, "Busy helping other candidates and doctors. She is very skilled, as you know, despite being so new to the job. So she is already in high demand during the second phase of testing."

"So you mean she's in fingering other elves and making them...you know, orgasm?"

"Yes, that's what she's doing." I felt a little twinge of jealousy at that, as well as a twinge in my pussy. He went on to say, "Now did you want anything else to eat or drink before we re-enter the lab? No food or drink allowed in there."

"No I'm good thanks."

"Okay then, please come with me." We set off down a different corridor, past several closed doors. We reached a T junction and went left, then at the end of that hallway we went right and ended up in a large room that resembled a classroom. There were desks and computer terminals, as well as a large display monitor at the front of the room. A lectern was also up front, along with a white board and markers. This room was different from any of my classrooms remembered from my childhood though; it was stark white, and there were no Christmas decorations nor ornamentation of any kind.

He motioned me to take a seat at one of the desks, and said that the remaining candidates would be joining me within the next 20 minutes (I guessed I was the first one to cum, so I was the first one to eat). At that point, he left the room.

I sat there, alone with my thoughts, so many questions swirling around in my head. What had happened with this "crisis"? And where was Chocky? Was she making the other elves cum like she had made me cum? Did she like them as much as (I thought) she liked me? And would I be able to see Chocky again outside of this building, like in real life? And what would this aptitude test be like? And would every candidate get picked? And the big one: did I really want to become a treemum?

I tackled the last one first. To be honest, I really had no desire to be fucked by a tree, nor to give birth to a sapling. So if that was the case, why was I here? I pondered this question at length, and just as I had come to an answer (I wanted to see more of Chocky, and I wanted to gain some answers to my questions since this whole ordeal began), the door opened and Merry was escorted in by Dr Silverbells. She saw me and her face lit up. I stood up and rushed over to hug her. We didn't even notice the doctor leave the room.

"Oh my stars Holly, what the fuck is this? I get in there and this crazy doctor guy injects me with something, then asks me all these weird questions about sex and when I lost my virginity and how I like to masturbate and stuff. Then they get me to strip and they have this totally hot elf come in and measure me. I could tell he was getting a hardon as he groped me, by the way. So then he takes all these measurements, shoves a rod up my ass, and shoots air in my coochie, then he fucks me so hard I squirted all over the fuckin table. It's all been so fuckin unreal. What happened to you?"

"Pretty much the same as you, except the elf who measured me was female and she made me...you know... with her tongue and fingers. I tell you Merry, it was so hot. I've never ever been able to have an orgasm like that before. Then, they left me strapped to a table for like 20 minutes, then left me alone in that room for another half hour or so until I started shouting. Did Dr Silverbells mention anything about a crisis happening in the facility?"

"No he didn't say anything about it to me. He took me down to eat, then brought me here without so much as a word. Not much of a talker, that guy. I've still got some of that hot elf's cum in my coochie by the way. You wouldn't happen to have a tissue or something so I can clean myself?"

"No sorry, I don't have one."

"So what do you think is going on here, Holly?"

At that point, the door opened and Miss Snowflake was escorted in by Dr Silverbells. The elf of few words motioned for her to take a seat, then turned and left silently.

Miss Snowflake continued looking down, and didn't acknowledge our presence. She walked to the back of the room, took a seat, and put her head down on the desk and began crying softly.

Merry looked at me and mouthed, "WTF?"

I shrugged my shoulders - I didn't know what this elf's deal was either. Merry took my hand and led me over to the crying elf.

"Hey..." she said. "Hey, what's wrong?"

She looked up at us, her eyes red and puffy from crying, her skin blotchy.

"Well listen, I'm Merry and this is my friend Holly. What's your name?"

After a moment, she replied with a quavering voice barely above a whisper, "I'm Bulbs."

"It's nice to meet you Bulbs. You look like you're having a bad day. Merry and I kinda are too. Is there something we can do for you? I hate seeing another elf cry."

She remained silent for a moment, then burst into a fresh bout of crying. "There's nothing you can do for me! I'm going to be a treemum and my life is over."

Merry reached out and stroked her shoulder gently, trying to soothe the sobbing elf. "Hey, come on now. It can't be that bad. Your life can't possibly be over."

"No you don't know! You don't know what's waiting for us if we get past this part. Treemums run in my family. My great-grandmother, my grandmother, my mom; all treemums. And this breeding Program, it changes them. They came home different. And if we make it past this round, we're going to be different too!"

I shot Merry a concerned look. I couldn't tell what this elf was talking about, but it was scaring me more than a little. I needed to dig deeper.

"What do you mean by different, Bulbs?"

Between sobs, she related a harrowing tale to us. The female elves in her family all start their families young just in case they get selected to become treemums; Bulbs indicated that she's already got a son of her own. And for the last four generations, that was the case. Bulbs' great-grandmother (Patches) gave birth to Bulbs' grandmother (Angel) three months before entering the Program. When she was drafted into it, Patches was so proud to be the first in her family to join. But soon after the tree impregnated her, she said she began hearing voices that nobody else could hear. She grew distant from her husband, and stopped interacting with and caring for Angel, leaving her husband to perform all parenting duties. Soon, Patches began sleeping outside in the tree groves, and shunned contact with other elf families. Eventually she informed her husband that she was leaving to be with the trees. That was the last they saw of her until they found her frozen corpse several years later, impaled vaginally on a large tree branch. They had no idea how long she had been there.

Then Bulbs' grandmother, Angel, was accepted into the Program. By this point, she was married and raising her own family (she had twins). She had some idea that perhaps the Program might be dangerous, even though Angel's father never discussed what happened with Patches with her. So Angel was hesitant to go in, but the bylaw's punishment for non-compliance was as harsh then as it is now. So she reluctantly went in. After Angel became pregnant with her first sapling, she too began acting strangely, digging down into the snow to reach the soil, then consuming it. She also apparently lost all desire for her husband and began sleeping outside. After Patches' corpse was found, Angel was persuaded to come live inside the family home again, but she was a shell of her former self, and would have little to no interaction with her family. Bulb's mother, Cranberry, told her that she had resented her mother's aloofness. Bulb's grandfather died youngish, and Angel just sort of drifted away after that, preferring to spend her time eating soil and leaves and staying in the tree groves scattered around the North Pole.

So by the time Cranberry was contacted by the Program, she knew that there was an issue. But facing uncertainty inside the walls was preferable to the alternative outside the walls. She too, reluctantly joined the Program. After her first sapling was born, there were no problems. Cranberry gave birth to Bulbs and her twin brother, Hooks, a year later. When she was asked to rejoin the Program (after the great fire of 2000), she willingly did so. However, once she was impregnated by a tree and carrying her second sapling, that's when the trouble began. Cranberry became cold and distant, and said that her husband could no longer satisfy her.

One morning, at the breakfast table, she told Bulbs that once you get fucked by a tree, nothing else can satisfy, and that Bulbs' father wasn't elf enough for the job. And she said this right in front of him to boot. This led to a huge fight resulting in a hospital visit for Cranberry, and then she subsequently lost the sapling. Bulbs didn't go into detail beyond stating that her mother was discharged and vanished in the night without a word to anyone. Bulbs admitted that she wonders if she will eventually find her mother's corpse someday out among the trees.

"So you see," Bulbs said, her voice raw with emotion, "the program is bad news. It changes elves, and not for the better. It has caused nothing but misery for my family. I'm beginning to consider whether I want to refuse and get tossed outside the walls. That's the choice I'm facing right now!"

With that, she began crying again. I looked at Merry, her face ashen and her mouth working as if she wanted to say something, but nothing came out. I can only imagine what I must have looked like to the others.

It was into this situation that Star walked. "Hello candidates," she said cheerfully. We all turned and stared at her, dumbfounded.

Seemingly oblivious to the vibe in the room, she continued, "Hello candidates! My name is Star Winterborn. I have the privilege of being able to administer the aptitude testing for the Program. I trust you are all relaxed and fed after this morning's physical evaluations?"

Without waiting for a reply, she continued, "Good. Now please have a seat and we'll begin." She waited, a beatific smile plastered on her face, for Merry and I to sit. We both looked at each other, horrified, flabbergasted, and more than a little confused by this whole situation. Bulbs was still sobbing quietly behind us as we sat in a pair of desks one row in front of the crying elf.

Seemingly unperturbed, Star went over to the whiteboard and wrote the word 'APTITUDE' in block caps. She turned to us and said, "We are going to be evaluating your problem solving skills, your ability to think quickly under pressure, your empathy, and your ability to learn and retain new scientific information as it pertains to biology and natural biological processes of trees. Any questions?"

Again, without waiting for a response, she barrelled ahead and wrote the words 'PROBLEM SOLVING' on the board. She turned to us and asked us to turn on the tablets located in the trays within our desks.

Merry and I both pulled our tablets out immediately and without question. Bulbs hesitated, then folded her arms on her desktop and rested her chin on them. Seemingly unflappable, Star simply stood at the front of the room, not saying a word, that vacant grin plastered on her face. Merry and I looked from her to Bulbs, back to her, then back to Bulbs again. Neither one seemed to want to move.

Finally, after five long minutes of this, blunt Merry said, "Come on Bulbs, just do what she says please. The sooner we get through this, the sooner we can go home."

Bulbs sighed loudly, rolled her eyes, muttered something under her breath, then retrieved her tablet.

"Excellent!" exclaimed Star. "Now we can proceed. Turn on your tablets and navigate to the app called Problem Solving. Let me know when you can see question 1."

At this point, Merry raised her hand. Star looked surprised, but said, "Yes dear," in her pleasant tone.

"Star, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but what exactly is it we are supposed to be doing here? How are you evaluating us? And, as you may have noticed, my friend Bulbs here is having a bit of a crisis at the moment. Is this something we can stop and pick up another time? We've all had a pretty rough day, you know?"

Still smiling her vacant smile, Star said, "Well I'm sorry your day hasn't been great. I truly am. The tablet will be measuring your aptitude in the four areas I outlined earlier. Now we have a lot to get through, so please try to hold your questions until the end. Have you found question 1 yet?"

I think the three of us sighed in unison. Merry and I ventured that we were ready, and again had to wait for, and then ultimately chide Bulbs into saying that she saw it too. The first problem that appeared on the screen appeared to be an algebra problem, that I was able to solve with relative ease. The next one had to do with calculating distances. There were also questions about volume, circumference, and even navigating interpersonal issues, like conflict resolution. We proceeded to solve various problems with varying degrees of difficulty for the next hour or so.

Once we had finished question 30, Star told us to take a five minute break, then we'd meet up again for the next evaluation. Merry and I turned in our seats and looked at Bulbs, who had at least stopped crying by this point.

"Bulbs, seriously, what the fuck?" asked Merry. "What do you know about what comes next after the testing?"

She pondered for a moment, then spoke in almost a whisper. "So after they finish this aptitude testing, they send us home. They run their tests on our samples, and if we're selected, they will bring us in and begin the treatments to prepare us for becoming treemums, I guess. If we're not selected, they will send us notification of that too. My best friend was rejected last year, but the way she described this process, you know, the physical exam and the forced orgasms, is exactly how it's been playing out for me. And like I said, given my family history with the Program, it's likely I'll be selected." The haunted look had returned, but at least she didn't begin crying this time.

Star reentered the room at this time, and once again, stood at the front of the room, waiting with that same vacant expression, until Merry and I turned around and faced front again.

"So candidates, now we're going to evaluate your ability to think quickly under pressure. Holly, will you please join me up here?"

Merry looked at me and shrugged as I left my seat.

As I walked towards the front of the room, Merry asked, "Star, why is the ability to think quickly under pressure something that you need to evaluate in us? How does that skill have any bearing on our ability to squirt saplings out of our cunts?" When in doubt, Merry could be both blunt and vulgar, and this whole situation was filled with doubt and uncertainty, so Merry had her bluntness and vulgarity dials cranked up to 11.

Star's reply was just as empty as her expression. "Every good elf should be prepared and be able to think quickly and react during a crisis, Merry. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Well yes, but..."

"So that's why we test candidates. Now Holly, I would like you to stand here and..."

I piped up at this point and said, "You didn't answer her question, Star. What does my ability to think under pressure have to do with giving birth to Christmas trees?"