All Comments on 'The Other Baby'

by Rodwhitebeard

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 years ago

Well, that was 8 minutes of my life wasted!! What a crock of absolute garbage.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

There was a line that stood out for me: she has brains and looks... I disagree, this woman is as dumb as a cracked church bell, or could it be she is just a manipulative slut? Either way the best idea would be to contact a black gang and tell them to come collect the whore. But then I guess he's not too bright either. So what happens when she decides to support animals and wants to get a puppy? I imagine they find a Great dane or German shepperd to inseminate her.

Quite an entertaining story, if only for the comidic value, but I really can't believe there are people this stupid in the world, although a lot of loving wives stories will argue otherwise.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

I'd be accused of walking off and abandoning Cathy just because the baby was black...Really? The wife cheated, got pregnant by a black man, and if he walked off, meant he was a racist pig? Everyone accept happily is solution? Really?

devtekdevtekabout 2 years ago

Brilliant and original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You really did it... You explored the limits of idiocy and discovered that there are none... congratulations

kelchakelchaabout 2 years ago

Brain dead couple.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEabout 2 years ago

Just stupid, he should have just walked away, that girl is totally crazy and will cheat on him later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So strange. But she is still way ahead if you count the number of men and the number of times she had sex. He only did three? Shame.

Crazy story since they never even discussed getting the sperm from the donor thorough an agency and not having to have sex. I mean if the cost was too much then fine, say so in the story. But to just go out and have sex with strange men? Too stupid.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

If I was to buy this cockamamie idea, it would be via artificial insemination, no way does she fuck another guy. Of course, in actuality I'd tell her that she could either forget the whole thing or I'd be getting a divorce.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago

As a story this is an interesting tale, however, I don't think any real couple who intended to stay married could emotionally deal with this. I liked the balance of the Chinese child but I'm fairly certain that would cause big issues starting with the phrase 'I should have been asked'... women are not as disadvantaged in marriage breakups and I'm not sure the average woman could deal so pragmatically with it as the husband in this story did. As a bottom line I can't see any man dealing with this in any other way than divorce, either before or after the child is conceived. If a woman wants someone(anyone) else's child but her husband the marriage is doomed to failure. 5***** for the story Thank You, for any real life comparison...0* and two hearty thumbs down!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Your story seems to me like the dialogue between two lunatics in a madhouse! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An interesting twist on the theme. A really nice one too. I would have enjoyed reading much more details of the sex each of them had with their partner(s). Her and his emotions as they were actually doing it. Maybe a 2nd chapter where they watch the videos together (including the ones created when impregnating the Chinese bio-mom). Details ... details!

rmdoffcrmdoffcabout 2 years ago

For the first time I really dont know how many stars I want to give to a stroy. Like the whole situation was, how to say it ... strange? ... Mb odd? ... Or mb it's just too complecated so I dont get it, not the plot, not the MC's. So i decided to not give any, and it would be fair cos idk if was it bad or was it good? probably just not my "theme"

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

UNBELIEVABLE! FIRST TIME I EVER SCORED A ONE STAR AND FELT LIKE I WAS BEING GENEROUS.

That was my first reaction but then I reconsidered. Thinking about all the times I said, "pissing a reader off is a sign of a good author," I realized I jumped the gun on this one.

Actually your writing is pretty darn good, and in truth, you have chosen a heroine who is typical of the idiots who follow today’s ‘Race Merchant Pied Pipers’. All in all, I guess I should have rated this at least a three star effort.

In light of a study showing about half of our people 18 to 35 say they wouldn’t fight for our country, and coupling that with a survey finding over half of our newly graduated college kids think capitalism is inferior to communism, I suppose this story fits right in.

cd

lover1953lover1953about 2 years ago

Interesting plot. Good dialogue. 4*

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

What an unusual story. 5 stars for the writer cuz I love a happy ending.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

What's worse, the absolutely stupid premise or taking the time to read this? It's impossible to read as anything but a tongue-in-cheek parody of "woke culture" idiots, yet OP wasn't able to nail that particular golden fleece to the wall. Instead, it came off as a work of humiliation fetish porn that even missed that mark.

.

For fiction to be believable, the premise has to be something even remotely in the realm of possibility. But this line: "She has brains and looks..." tries to convince us that a truly vapid and clueless social justice warrior is indeed smarter than a houseplant. Then, there is the socially-conscious quest against racism. That was the biggest laugher, because what she was doing - creating a baby with a certain racial make-up - as if to somehow "save" it is in itself despicable. In the end, MC's having a half-Chinese son with a surrogate was pointless. OP spent a lot of energy on inane dialogue without the required commentary to explain his characters' actions.

.

Well-written and creative but without any discernable point or resolution. Many things left unsaid, unexplained. Terrible characters who resolved exactly what in the end? 1/5

lash2718rlash2718rabout 2 years ago

I liked the reversal at the end. I used the idea of multiple lovers in a story also to avoid emotional involvement. It solves some of the problems. My problem with the story is no one considered artificial insemination. You need a reason to disregard it.

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

Okay, I admit I did not see this coming. I’m not entirely sure what to make of it to be honest. In my mind, it’s too preposterous to think it could happen that I can’t make an intelligent criticism for or against any story elements that have not already been written. Just…wow

DrkmanDrkmanabout 2 years ago

Crazy story but a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked the surprise ending

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Interesting story. I was hoping for a lot more sexual details of Cathy’s reaction while fucking her lovers, but 5 stars for originality.

LNRAstroLNRAstroabout 2 years ago

I’m still trying to figure out if the author was serious or was trying to be funny. The main characters come across as supposedly educated imbeciles. They use convoluted justification for their actions, much like the woke “useful idiots” currently trying to dominate our culture. Using children to make a political statement is never acceptable and borders on child abuse.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesabout 2 years ago

A premise so outlandish needs a lot of imagination and narrative technique to make it work. Maybe someday you'll have the tools, but you're not there yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What. A.Bizarre. Story. But so original too. Sadly, one does wonder about our confused youngsters today. None of mine, thank goodness, but one of their wives? But I still love them, peccadilloes and all. I won't forget this story though for a long, long time.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Stupid, self-hating SJWs. These kids' lives will be awful growing up with these two idiots. I'm sure one of the kids will be convinced to be Trans someday so the idiots can get more SJW points. Those parents have a new form of Munchausen's. It is epidemic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well... the author certainly accomplished his intention of originality. Bizarrely so, but original. But someone would have to explain why this couple were even married. The wife was a true mental case, and the husband a self-torturing pretzel to accommodate her desires. Now, what would be truly challenging is writing a sequel. Beyond my scope I'm afraid. Thanks for a very interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don’t like these type of stories but this worked out OK! 4 – Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nie czytelem jeszcze wiekszych idiotyzmów, ale zawsze coś glupiego ktos napisze.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would I find another woman like Kathy? Why in Hell would you want one?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Remove your head out of your ass wash the shit out and off it so you can think.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Political? Yes I can see that. It's as warped minded as most politicians.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a stupid mess.

MisterMordinMisterMordin25 days ago

Probably the most ridiculous premise for a story I've read in a long time.

You can write well but need much better ideas.

Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRodwhitebeard@Rodwhitebeard
I took up writing after I retired. I have published 3 vanilla Novels, 2 Collections of short stories and one novella. I have a dozen Contemporary romance books on Kindle. I have resisted joining Literotica until recently, mostly because I used a different site where I have abo...