The 'Other' Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The people in the cars can't see us, Ben. I promise!"

I held my breath as the sounds grew louder, then quickly passed and disappeared into the distance. My senses felt energized. My ears tuned to the slightest sounds. The hairs on my arms and neck stood at attention, sensing even the slightest breeze.

"That skunk smell again," I said with worry in my voice, tuning into scents that seemed only a few feet away.

"Don't worry about that, Ben. It's okay, I promise."

She continued her ministrations and, after another car approached and passed without slowing, my worries eased. Finally, the familiar stirring started to rise again. And just as I approached the edge of cumming, she again let go of my shaft and painfully pinched its base, causing my imminent ejaculation to shrink back into my balls.

"Shit, Jules! Why?!"

"I'm shining my headlamp on you, Benji," she announced lustfully. "I'm lighting up your cock so that anyone could see, if only someone was here."

My cock twitched in the darkness, though I couldn't see anything through the shirt.

"But what if someone was watching, Benji? Would you want her to see?" She started stroking my shaft again.

"What? Who? I don't understand."

Closer and closer, I approached the edge, nearer and nearer to cumming.

"I'm getting close, Jules...so close..."

"Do you want her to see, Benji?"

"What?!"

Again, she let go and pinched me hard at the base.

"Argh! Jules, why are you doing this? Please let me cum!" I begged.

"But you haven't answered my question, yet."

Her hand returned, stroking me expertly to the brink and keeping me there. She could sense I was close—so close that even her cruel pinching trick might not be able to hold me back anymore.

"Do you care if she sees, Benji? Don't you want to cum this time?" she pressed, increasing her pace.

"Yes, Jules, I want to cum. Oh god, I want to cum."

"Do you care if she sees?"

"No, dammit! I don't care!...Ung...Just let me...please...let me..."

"What do you want her to see, Benji?"

"See me cum...I want her to...to see me cum..."

"You really don't mind then?"

"Ung...Mmph..."

"A stranger? Watching you cum?"

"No!...Ah...I don't care! I want her to see! I want her to see me cum! Please let me cum!"

"That's my Benji. I love you so much. I want you to do it. I want her to see my man cum. Cum, baby!"

I felt her free hand reach down and massage my balls while the other continued to stroke, occasionally getting wetted with her spit.

"I want you to cum hard," she continued, her voice deep and raspy and lustful and urgent.

If there was any traffic, I was no longer hearing it. My mind was focused only on my arousal, on seeking release.

"Show her, my love!" she demanded, as her hand left my balls and I felt her shirt loosening from around my head, then falling away. I followed the light of Julie's headlamp to the sight of my cock, being stroked in her hand—hard and fierce and ready to erupt into the darkness beyond the light.

Julie looked up, just enough to illuminate my face without blinding me, while also keeping my cock in full light.

"Oh my god, Jules!" I shouted, as an intense orgasm churned from within. "Jules! I'm...I'm..." I couldn't finish my thought as the pending explosion was finally ignited.

"That's right, Benji! Do it! Show her your cum! She wants to see it, too!"

My hips were thrusting with her enthusiastic strokes. My nipples were hard and sensitive as the breeze once again tickled them. All of my senses rushed back to me at once. I heard traffic behind me. The smell of skunk, I now realized, wasn't a skunk at all. It was someone smoking pot, just a few yards away. I looked into the shadows as my cum began to escape its hold. I saw watching eyes in the shadows, then a face. My vision became clearer than it probably should have been as the face became familiar. It was the face of the brunette, watching me from the shadows.

"Come on, Benji! Cum for me. Cum for us!"

It had to be a dream, or a vision, or something but I was in no state of mind to analyze it. I surrendered to the fantasy that the brunette was watching.

"I'm cumming, Jules! Ungh! UNGH!" I felt its heat, the immense pressure launching through my shaft and exploding into the night-time air. "Ungh!" A second spurt rocketed airborne, then fell down to the earth. "Arrgh!" A third shot headed directly toward Julie, leaving a shimmering line that crossed her wrist then disappeared into the stark shadow beyond it.

"Oh...Jules..." I gasped, as the crescendo reached its zenith, then quickly subsided. "Oh...oh my...mmph...oh my god!"

Julie slowed her stroking, then released her grasp. She licked the shiny stream of cum from her wrist, tasting its flavor before swallowing it, then gently licked my over-sensitized head, causing me to flinch and every muscle in my core to contract.

"Wow, Benji. I think you kinda liked that," she joked.

My soul melted into a deep calm as she suckled my cock, now softening in her gentle cradling touch.

"Oh my god, Jules...I've never...ever...like that!"

She stood and leaned close, careful to keep the headlamp out of my face, and kissed me on neck. "I'm really glad you liked it. I knew you would."

"Thank you," was all I could think to say.

"You're welcome. Now wait here a sec."

"What? Where are you going?!"

I had no choice but to wait, as Julie made her way back to the truck.

Once again, I started feeling self-conscious. My senses resharpened and I felt a sudden chill run down my neck—not from the cold, but from something else.

I watched Julie fumble around inside the truck for a moment and extract something from the backpack. I felt relieved when she returned, a short minute later.

"Did this really just happen, Jules?"

"It sure did, babe. I just checked off a shitload of stuff from my list! I'm guessing you did, too."

"Uh, yeah! Things I didn't even know about!" I chuckled.

"I so can't wait to hear what else you're going to put on your Bucket List."

"Uh huh, like skydiving?" I joked.

"Oh no, Benji, the other Bucket List."

She leaned in and wrapped her arms around me, squeezing me tight.

"I love you so much, Jules."

"I love you too, babe...Oh!" she suddenly jumped, "I almost forgot!"

I had no idea what was she was about to do, so I just followed the light from her headlamp. I watched in what seemed like slow motion—somehow both blurred and perfectly focused at the same time as the light from Julie's headlamp descended across my nakedness, illuminating my chest, still goosebumped from the breeze.

My semi-hard manhood came into view, still exposed to open air, and nearly ready for another round, if Julie would be willing. Finally, the light settled on her hand, clutching the thin white tank top that she retrieved from the truck.

I hadn't paused to wonder where the tank top even came from until that moment. I watched as she pulled back with an underhand motion and launched the small garment upward, into the shadowy darkness. Its whiteness shined brightly as it floated in the air, opening itself like a parachute as it started its descent.

Slowly, it fell from its flight, lulled by gravity back toward the earth, only to be caught at the last possible moment by a soft, sun-kissed hand, wearing a blue jade bracelet.

And that, my friends, is when I blacked out.

++++++++++