The Other Side of the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head showing her I wasn't pleased with what I was hearing, "Dan has always had a bit of a violent streak in him to go along with the build necessary to commit such acts. It was the reason I resisted dating him for so long. I hate things like that."

"Kelly told me that she wasn't there when it happened and that Dan didn't tell her he was going to do it. She did say she knew something was up when he wasn't around for our Saturday afternoon meeting, nor that night, and then showed up the next day with bruises and cuts on the knuckles of his right hand. She says she grilled him about it and didn't believe him when he told her he busted his knuckles while working on the engine to his car. She said she finally got him to admit what he'd done. Now I remember him showing up with a bandage around his right hand and I accepted the story about him hurting it working on his car because unlike Kelly, I had no reason not to do so. I also remember that right after that I could tell that there was some tension between the two of them. Kelly refused to talk to him when she couldn't avoid him. After about a week though they seemed to resolve their differences. Kelly says it was because he promised that he wouldn't do anything remotely like that again. She also swears when she found out what he was planning to do with putting his threat out, she tried to talk him out of it. She said she encouraged him to honor your decision to date around a bit. She assured him if you two were meant to be that you would come to your senses in time."

I'd taken it all in quietly. I assured her I wasn't at all happy with my boyfriend but I wouldn't be kicking him to the curb again haphazardly. I told her I planned to read him the riot act on the way home and take the night to think things over but that either way I intended to be in her and CK's life to stay.

"I meant to ask about that. How do you plan to spend the night here with Mom and Dad monitoring your every move?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and grinned, "I only look sweet and innocent. I do have a little deviousness in me though. My friend Karla has been attending church with us for a while now. I'll tell them I'm spending the night with her and she'll cover for me if necessary. It's worked for me in the past so it should work now. Besides, what are they going to do, kick me out of the house? I'm leaving for school the Monday after I spend the night here and if I can help it I may never live under their roof again."

Sara cautioned me about burning bridges if I didn't have to do so and then hugged me goodnight, "I'm so happy to have you back in my life again Cady."

I returned her hug and said, "I love you too sis."

As I started for the door she added one final thing. "I was mad as hell at Dan when I found out what he'd done. He should have trusted you to make the right choice. He didn't though because he's rash and so in love with you that it was clear to us he'd come a bit unhinged since you broke up with him. Kelly and I tried to reign him in as best we could but it seems only you can do that, so try not to be too hard on him."

I promised her I wouldn't, told her goodnight and asked her to say goodbye to Kelly for me, I then stopped and asked, "Does he know you were going to tell me what he did?"

"Oh yes," she responded, "I made it clear that I would have to let you know and he'd have to live with the consequences of his actions. He wasn't happy about it and is probably shaking in his boots out there."

I told her thanks and made my way out to the car.

Dan was quiet when I got in. As he went to back the car out I could tell he was taking peeks at me but I gave him no indication as to my frame of mind. I just faced straight ahead and said nothing.

When we'd reached the halfway point of the trip he could finally stand the silent treatment no more, "I'm sorry Cadence..."

"Stop Dan," I said holding up my hand to shush him further, "I'm put out with you right now. I'm hurt that you didn't trust me to make the right decisions about my dating life. I'm angry as hell that you put a man in the hospital over me. You know good and well how I feel about that kind of thing."

He just stared straight ahead with a look that was part shame and part fear on his face and waited on me to continue.

"I deserved the right to be able to make the decision I did. Did I go about it badly? You bet your ass I did. Did I regret it after I did it? Almost instantly. What you never got through that thick head of yours though was that I wanted to date other people so I could be sure of how I felt about you. You took that away from me though and instead forced me to come to my conclusions by filling me with self-doubt and depression. And even though I know I love you, I don't know right now whether I can forgive you for that," I said trying not to sound too angry but failing in the process.

We rode the remainder of the way in silence. I could hear my large rough and tumble boyfriend sniffling and in the reflection of the passenger's side window could see him wiping away the occasional tear. His heartbreak was clear and I immediately felt for him but I held firm in my resolve to not let him off so easy.

We pulled up in front of my driveway about a half hour before my curfew. I just sat there not wanting to just get out of the car without saying anything.

It was Dan who spoke first instead, "Cadence, I was wrong. But I love you so much the thought of losing you for good terrified me. I should have trusted you but I didn't. I wished to hell now I had."

"I know that Dan, "I answered him, "that and the fact I love you is the only reason I'm not ending things again. But I'm going to need a few days to think, and while I do I'm going to need space to do it. So I don't want to see you or talk to you until I choose to contact you. Is that clear? Are you going back to your Uncles or staying with your folks?"

He looked at me with obvious wet eyes and said, "I'll be at Mom and Dad's. I won't contact you but I'm not going anywhere until I hear from you. I love you Cadence."

"I love you too Dan," I said and got out of the car.

Despite the drama, I had little trouble falling asleep that night and slept well for the first time in months. When I was sure I was alone in the house the next day, I called Sara to let her know how things had gone.

"Damn baby sister," she said, "I'm proud of how you handled that. We've been going kind of crazy over here wondering what went down. Kelly called him a couple of times and his Mom answered. She said he didn't feel like talking and seemed down and wanted to know what was going on. Kelly told her she didn't know if he was unwilling to talk. We thought you might have broken up with him again."

I told her, "It would have served him right if I had but I don't think I'm going to. At least not provided he does what I asked and doesn't do anything else dumb or violent. I do plan on giving him a taste of his own medicine though and letting him sit there and wonder what I'm up to for a day or two. I even toyed with the idea of being seen out on the town with a fake date the way he did me to see if he could control himself. I quickly discounted that idea since every male in town is afraid of being seen with me other than Dad."

She chuckled at that then added, "I'd find you a fake date from out of town that didn't know about the threat but I'd be scared after what I learned last night that your dopey boyfriend would lose his cool and leave the guy with brain damage. I don't want anything like that on my conscience."

I agreed with her and told her to give CK my love and then said I would call her tomorrow.

I did little the next two days other than some reading and hanging out with Karla. I filled her in on what had happened with Dan. At first, she was thrilled to hear we'd gotten back together and surprised at how it had all gone down. Then she was pissed royally at finding out her boyfriend's role in Dan's scheme. After making it very clear the grief she intended to visit upon his house she promised me she'd make sure he never did anything so asinine again.

On the third day, I almost called Dan and forgave him with a few conditions. Instead, I waited until I was alone and called Sara.

"Have you guys heard from him?" I asked her.

She laughed and responded, "Yeah but I had to be a bit sneaky about it. I dialed his home phone and had CK ask for her Uncle Dan and say it was important she talk to him. Well, he might ignore me and Kelly but not CK. When he got on the phone she told him he had to talk to her mom. He wasn't happy about it. It seems he thought to give you space meant not talking to anyone about you. He was afraid if you found out he was talking to me you'd be angry. I assured him that wasn't what you meant but I'm not sure he believed me. I think he thought he'd hear from you yesterday and when he didn't he started to convince himself that you mean to end things."

"Good," I told her, "I was planning on calling him today but to make sure the lesson I'm trying to teach him sticks, I think I'll let him sit until tomorrow."

Sara was quiet but then said, "I'm going to trust that you know what you're doing baby girl. I wouldn't stretch it out any further than that though because he was sounding a bit despondent when I talked to him."

I assured her that I wouldn't then told her to give CK my love and that I'd let her know how things went tomorrow after I spoke to Dan.

I talked to Karla later that night. She told me that after she got through chewing Alan a new one she'd sent him to check in on, as she put it, my caveman of a boyfriend. She said Alan was worried. He'd said that Dan was going stir crazy but was afraid to leave the house because he didn't want to run into me and violate the conditions I'd set for him. He then called Alan last night and asked him if Alan would be willing to snag a bottle of his old man's scotch and sneak it past his folks. Luckily she was with Alan when Dan made that call and quickly told Alan to tell him he couldn't. She said she figured the last thing we needed was my drunk, angry and depressed boyfriend being set loose on the town.

I thanked her and told her it would all be over tomorrow. I then called Sara and told her what Karla had said and asked her if she or Kelly would call him and encourage him to be patient for one more day. That if he didn't do anything stupid that they'd call me and encourage me to take him back no later than tomorrow. She said she would then joked if she couldn't get in contact with him she'd have Kelly drive over there and talk the poor guy down off his ledge.

I just felt I needed to make him wait one more day to make sure he loved me enough to behave himself. Even if it meant me sending a hot blonde temptress, and Kelly was every bit that to me if not to him, to keep him company. He apparently wouldn't be tempted by her but in all honesty, I knew if I had to spend much time alone with her I would be. I wouldn't have acted on it mind you, at least I don't think I would have, but I would have likely ended the experience with very soaked panties.

Things must have gone well because there were no reports of beatings and the town didn't burn down by the time I woke up the next morning. I did speak to Sara before calling Dan and she confirmed that she had sent Kelly to town to make sure he knew the end was in sight provided he behaved himself. When I hung up with her I called Dan and told him to be at my house at noon to pick me up.

He arrived ten minutes early and met me with a dozen red roses at my front door. I put them in a vase of water and placed them in my room. I then met him back at the car where he walked me around to my side, gave me the sweetest kiss, told me he loved me and helped me inside and shut my door. I started to wonder if someone had updated his software.

Once he'd gotten seated in the car and started it up I asked, "What brought on all this gallantry?"

Dan shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well other than coming over and calming down my nerves Kelly gave me a lot of advice about how a woman deserves to be treated. A lot of things like standing when she enters or exits the room, opening and closing doors for her, helping her be seated before I sit, stuff like that. She also went over how I needed to make sure I listened to you and empathized with your concerns and didn't belittle them. She even gave me some other kinds of advice," he said, looking away from me and blushing a bit.

Cocking my head and grinning while I leaned into him and placed my left hand on his shoulder I asked, "What kind of advice did Miss Kelly give you that would make you blush when you mentioned it?"

"She told me that when we finally decided to have sex, that it wasn't about my pleasure but yours. She said I should make you come and come a lot and only when you were satisfied should I worry about myself. She advised me to pay attention to your body's responses. When you respond positively to something I did, to file that information away for later use. When you didn't respond to something or seemed uncomfortable with it to remove it from the rotation." He mumbled as he turned to look me in the eyes.

I laughed and blushed a bit myself, "Well not only is Kelly hot, but she's also smart too. I'm starting to like this girl."

Of course, I didn't mention that the thought of her making me come over and over briefly entered my mind as well.

Behave mind.

I leaned in kissing him softly and when he responded I slipped my tongue in his mouth and flicked it against his. He surprised me by sucking on my tongue and then biting on my bottom lip. I cooed a bit when he did and when we parted I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and said, "You know that time is coming soon."

"Oh yeah?" He responded with a grin.

I smiled and for the first time in a while reached down and rubbed his crotch feeling him begin to harden beneath my grasp. I'd never actually seen his cock before and had no real frame of reference for size, but to me, it felt big even though it wasn't fully hard.

"Well, we leave for school next week. We're both living in the same coed dorm so yeah, I'd say there's a good chance it happens sooner than later," I emphasized my statement by squeezing his now fully hard cock through his shorts and giving him a wink and a naughty grin.

We spent the day hanging with Karla and Alan first at her house then at dinner and a movie. I pulled Karla aside before going into the theater and suggested the couples split up so that we avoided any "uncomfortable situations" once the lights went down.

Karla turned her head to the side and cut her eyes at me teasing, "You mean to tell me the town's resident Miss Purity is planning on being a bit naughty tonight? Damn!"

I didn't even blush at her attempt to embarrass me. I just smiled and said, "To be honest with you my friend, I'm tired of getting myself off. I'm ready for somebody else to do it for a change."

So Dan and I found ourselves on the rear row to the right of the theater while Karla and Alan took the other side. The movie itself had been out several weeks and with it being a Thursday night you could count the total number of people seated to see it on two hands.

Once the lights had gone down and the previews had started Dan put his arm around me and I slid in closer to him. I was still looking at the screen and watching the preview to some screwball comedy when his hand touched my chin and he slowly turned my head to his.

"I love you so much Cadence," He whispered to me with a look that made both my heart feel full and my pussy start to leak.

I reached up and cupped his right cheek and quietly said, "I'm so happy I've got you back. I love you too Dan. I think I always did. It just took me some time to realize it."

I then leaned in and kissed him. Lightly at first and then hard as I felt his tongue enter my mouth. Our tongues battled for what seemed like forever before I felt his hand slip just underneath the hem of the top I was wearing and begin to caress my tight midsection. I moaned into his mouth letting him know I was enjoying the intimate contact. By that time, the upper portion of my body was turned completely towards him ending all pretense of caring to watch the movie. I dropped my right hand to his bare thigh just above his knee. We'd both dressed casually for this date as most of our things were already packed for Monday's trip to school. I was wearing a skirt that ended about two inches above my knee with just a knit top while Dan had on a pair of baggy basketball shorts and a fitted T-shirt that molded nicely to his muscular frame. His shorts made it very easy for me to slide my hand inside his right pants leg to where I could rub his rapidly hardening cock through his boxer briefs.

I'd been so focused on what I was doing that I'd failed to notice his hand as it slipped further inside my shirt and underneath the simple lace bra I was wearing to cup my left breast. Now I'm blessed, or cursed depending on the situation, with incredibly sensitive nipples. I moaned further into his kiss signaling my approval. He used his masculine hands to roll my nipple between his thumb and forefinger sending jolts of desire down to my core and causing a fresh coating of juices to flood my pussy.

The desire he'd produced within me filled me with confidence and lust I'd never really experienced before. Not even my late night masturbatory fantasies had ever inflamed me like I was feeling at that moment. I stopped rubbing his member through his briefs and sought out the pocket opening at the front of them. Once I found it I slid my hand inside and for the first time, held a cock in my hand. I immediately loved the feeling of the thickness and warmth of it. It was both hard as iron yet fleshy at the same time. I circled my tiny fist and realized his girth was enough I couldn't quite get my hand around it. Though I couldn't be sure of its length, I could tell it was a good bit longer than the five inches we'd learned in health class to be the average length of a male penis. Simultaneous feelings of fear and arousal gripped me at the thought of the monster I was holding entering my virginal peach. I wasn't sure I'd be able to fit in my mouth much less my pussy.

Such thoughts were set aside for later as Dan began to kiss my neck working his way up it until he began to nibble at my ear lobe. All the while continuing to play with my nipples. By this time he'd slipped my bra up over both my breasts and was alternating between the two driving me crazy. My panties by this point were soaked. I could feel the silk clinging to the lips of my pussy.

I realized right then if I didn't slow things down we were likely to get carried away in the movie theater. I was near to the point of having him bend me over the next row of seats and take me right there. And though I couldn't be sure exactly where his mind was at, judging from his breathing and the state of his rock hard cock I was fairly sure we were feeling like-minded.

"As much as I don't want to, we need to slow down," I whispered in his ear as I nibbled on it. I released his member and with regret, eased my hands out of the leg of his shorts.

He brought his hands out from under my shirt and cupped my right cheek and said, "Whatever the lady wants, but just so you know, I can't wait to make love to you."

"Me too baby," I told him kissing him with slow, soft, wet kisses in an effort not to reignite our passion.

When the movie had ended we made our way to the lobby where we found Karla and Alan. Both us girls excused ourselves to make a trip to the lady's room and once inside my friend was quick to ask me exactly how heated things got over on our side of the theater.

"It got pretty hot," I told her and then as if to clarify I added, "I can no longer say I've never held a cock in my hand."

1...34567...21