The Other Woman

Story Info
A couples lust for their maid changes everything.
1.8k words
4.46
12.5k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was just coming up over the buildings as Sharon rounded the last corner of her morning jog. She loved this neighborhood. It was calm and serene in the early mornings, lively in the evenings and so close to the beach that you could smell the salt water from her front doorstep.

Sharon was an elegant woman. You could see that even when in her tattered and worn, tight little jogging outfit. The one that showed off her cleavage so nicely. She was the type of woman who you could tell came from money, but still spent her entire life working hard to prove herself every mans equal. The epitome of control and confidence. And even though she was higher in age than she wished to admit, she still retained her stunning beauty.

Reaching her driveway, Sharon removed the earbuds from her ears and walked inside. Elena, their maid, was waiting to greet her. She held up a small towel which Sharon took and began wiping her face with.

"Thank you, Elena".

She eyed the far younger girl up and down. The traditional maids outfit that Sharon's husband had gotten for her to wear came up high on her legs, showing off her youthful, smooth latin skin. The white apron came around her waist tight, accentuating the girl's curves.

Elena nodded courteously and disappeared into the den. Sharon walked down the hall, into the kitchen. Throwing the towel down over a chair she reached into the fridge and poured herself a large glass of juice just as her husband came down the stairs.

He was obviously running late for work, as usual. His tie was wrapped lose around his neck as he attempted to button the top few buttons of his dress shirt.

"Morning honey", he said mechanically. Even when he leaned in and kissed her swiftly on the forehead it seemed like he barely noticed that she was there.

"Have to go, running late. I'll call you later." He took off down the hallway toward the front door. Sharon simply shook her head, completely used to the cold air that had formed between them.

A moment passed and she heard her husband yell, "Elena! Where's my briefcase?!"

Elena's soft voice rose up from the Den. "Here it is Mr. Steele."

Silence. A second later Elena's muffled giggles echoed down the hall. Sharon set her glass into the sink. She wondered if he was stupid enough to think that she couldn't hear him groping the young girl's ass from around the corner, or if he just didn't care anymore if she did.

The front door opened and shut. From outside Sharon heard the car screeching off down the road. Letting out a deep sigh, she picked up the towel once more and went up stairs to take a shower.

It had been a long, long time since her husband had touched her in that way. That lustful, spontaneous passion that demanded to be fulfilled immediately, regardless of the place. She leaned against the shower wall and closed her eyes. The hot, soothing water trickled across her bare, naked skin as she reminisced of his hands on her body. The nights they would be at their favorite restaurant and become so intoxicated by just the looks they would give each other and the simple feeling of his fingers slipping beneath the hem of her dress.

Sharon's own fingers moved down between her legs and began rubbing her clit hungrily. She remembered leaving the restaurant and not even being able to make it to the car before their hands were all over each others bodies. The back ally they found nearby where he threw her against the brick wall like an animal. His hands sweeping across her hips and underneath her ass, gripping tightly and lifting her up off of her feet. Biting her neck, kissing, licking and the feeling of his mouth against hers. She could still taste the champagne on his lips that they always drank too much of on those nights.

Her legs began to weaken as she worked her clit harder. The thought of him slipping her dress up around her hips and her hands on his belt frantically trying to free him from his pants. Their mouths never stopping for a second as they devoured each others lips greedily.

Unzipping his pants, she reached inside and grabbed hold of his now rock hard cock, letting out a long, low moan of approval. She bit his lower lip hard and pulled his cock towards her dripping thighs. He growled in pain and ecstasy and pushed her harder against the wall, spreading her thighs apart and thrusting himself deep inside of her.

Sharon's mouth gapped open wide as she let out an animalistic cry of pleasure. Just down the ally, along the bustling sidewalk people moved around with their shopping bags and purses, certainly within ear-shot. But they didn't care. Too drunken with desire to stop their bodies from their task.

Her pussy dripped around his cock as he thrust again and again inside of her. She grabbed his face and stared deep into his eyes. Fire burned inside of them and were reflected in hers. She could tell that he was close. His breathing became labored as his hips worked faster. Sharon bucked her hips wildly against him, forcing his release. She loved pleasing him. Loved the look on his face as he came inside of her cunt. And she wanted it again. She wanted it now.

Pulling his face to hers she growled, "Fuck me like you mean it".

He didn't need any more incentive. Thrusting deep and hard inside of her, he quickened his pace. Sharon screamed aloud, arching her head back against the wall. Her legs clamping tighter around his waist, keeping him inside of her as her body began to shake and quiver. His muscles tensed, hard as rock as he gave his final push against her, releasing with a loud animalistic cry.

Sharon's orgasm exploded from deep within her, forcing it's way out of every inch of her body. Her scream echoed loudly down the alleyway. He covered her mouth with his hand, pushing down hard as he finished.

They both collapsed against the wall, completely spent. Their legs shaky and weak and their bodies sweaty. She took hold of his face one more and kissed him deeply.

"Take me home", she moaned. "I'm not done with you yet".

He smiled and they both laughed playfully and excited.

Sharon was jolted back into reality as the water from the shower head hit her face and sprayed across her naked body. The white hot feeling between her legs grew stronger as she worked her cunt with her fingers. Biting her lip to keep from screaming, she moaned deeply as the orgasm finally hit her and she came hard, dropping to the shower floor. And for the next few moments, she just sat there.

Finally and slowly Sharon stood up. Turning the water off, she wrapped a fresh towel around her and stepped into the master bedroom. There, sitting on the edge of the bed, was the maid, Elena. Sharon froze. The younger woman didn't say a word. Didn't make and attempt to move or apologize. She just stared at Sharon's half-naked body standing in the bathroom doorway.

Once again, Sharon took her in. The black high heels and silken, tanned legs. Her youthful, perky breasts that seemed to heave out of the cleavage of her uniform. Everything about this young girl sickened Sharon and reminded her of what she once had and was. Especially knowing that her husband lusted after this little bitch. And that's what made it all the more exciting.

Sharon released the towel and it fell to the floor in a heap around her feet. She was now fully exposed to the young girl. Her hands remained at her side. She wanted to touch herself. Wanted to run her hands across her breasts and down between her legs, but she knew better.

Elena smiled slyly and motioned for her to come towards her. Sharon obeyed. Dropping down to her knees she began crawling towards her submissively. She made a special point to arch her back and sway her ass as she moved seductively across the carpet. Her eyes never looking away from the girl's.

Reaching the girls feet, Sharon lowered her head and began kissing and licking her heels. Elena stood up and lifted the maids uniform up over her head and laid it on the bed next to her.

Sharon never stopped working her mouth across the girl's heels and ankles. The girl's soft skin felt amazing against her lips. She knew what to do next. Sharon rose up and slipped Elena's panties down her legs, exposing her beautiful, shaved pussy. And as Sharon pressed her mouth against it, Elena placed her hand on the woman's head and drew her in.

Sharon's mouth and tongue worked the girls cunt hungrily. Like she was drinking from the most refreshing well she had ever tasted from. Elena's eyes closed and she let out a low, seductive moan.

"Does it make you wet knowing that your husband's cock has been there?", she said.

Sharon looked up submissively and spoke, "Yes, Mistress Elena".

"Is it humiliating?"

Sharon lowered her head in shame, "Yes, Mistress".

The young girl took her hand, lifted Sharon's face to hers and spoke slowly and deliberately. "Do you love it, bitch?"

A slight quiver crept out of Sharon's mouth as she spoke the words, "I love it Mistress".

Elena smiled devilishly once again. "Good."

She reached over onto the bed and picked up a simple black leather collar that had a small metal loop in the front just like a dog collar. She reached down and placed it around Sharon's neck.

"Now, put on your uniform and get to work. There's a lot of cleaning to be done today and Mr. Steele will be home for lunch in a few hours. You can take a break then and watch as we fuck. Maybe if you're lucky I'll let you taste his cum from my cunt after he's done with me."

"Yes, Mistress Elena".

And with that the young girl stood up and walked out of the bedroom, leaving Sharon alone to perform her task. Standing up, she slipped into the maids outfit as instructed and ran her fingers over the collar around her neck. She was ashamed at how comfortable it was to wear it and how much she yearned to do so. To know what she had been reduced to. This strong, confident woman. Now this young girl's play thing.

The wetness began to increase between her legs again. In a moment of weakness her hand moved down to quench the aching feeling, but stopped short. She knew better. There was no self-pleasure while her collar was on. That was the rule. If she was good, then she would receive pleasure later. If she was bad then it would be pain. She still hadn't decided which she wanted today more. And a devilish smile formed across her face as she strode out of the bedroom.