The Outdoor Life Szn. 02 Pt. 04

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
3.5k words
4.29
6.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a bright spring morning, when the centre was busy with guests, I was unfortunately in the maintenance shed again.

This wasn't a punishment or anything like that, no, this was because, as I said before, Erica, one of the senior instructors at the centre, had made me the unofficial head of equipment repairs, so I would spend more time in alone in the shed.

Why?

Well, because, we were secretly having an affair, and it would be the ideal place for us to meet up whenever she was in the mood, which was clever, but not exactly the job I really wanted to do, when I joined the company.

Anyway, I had spent the morning fixing yet more broken arrows from the Archery equipment, and had gone outside to the big bin out the back, to dispose of the rubbish, when a familiar voice called out to me.

Turning around, I then saw Heather, another senior instructor, walking towards me.

She was tall, slim, with blonde hair that stopped around her jaw line, and had the looks of a model, and was in fact, Erica's best friend at the centre.

Also, I had fucked her arse a couple of times, when she caught me and Erica at it, and her friend had persuaded her to try it too.

Anyway, as I stood staring at her, she moved towards me with a smile, and then asked curiously "Hey, Steve! What are you doing?"

"Just throwing away some rubbish." I replied back.

"Cool." She then replied casually, before glancing curiously around the little concrete rubbish compound.

"So, you're not really busy then?" she asked casually.

"Not particularly." I replied back.

"Okay. Well, I was just wondering, if you want to..." she then said, before hesitating to finish her sentence.

Then she finally said ""Well, would you be interested in... fucking my arse again?"

I immediately looked surprised, because even though I had fucked her arse twice before, I got the impression she was never totally into it, and was just trying it, because Erica had persuaded her too.

Yet, here she was now, by herself, asking for a butt fuck.

So, I smiled, before replying "Of course, I'll fuck your arse again! Who wouldn't?!"

Heather smiled and blushed, before I then asked "So, do you want to do this now, or somewhere else, later?!"

"I was thinking now, if that's okay with you?" she replied back.

"I think now, could be a good time to do this!" I replied back with a grin.

Heather smiled, before I then stepped up to her, leant in, and pressed my lips against hers, and we started to kiss.

Our wet eager mouths locked together, and began caressing each other's, before one of my hands moved to her lovely soft round rear, and started to gently fondle it.

As we eagerly kissed, and I caressed her warm little butt, she reached over and began fondling my bulge through my blue cargo trousers, and excitedly my bulge began to grow.

Our wet tongues then explored each other's mouths, as our eager hands groped and rubbed each other's body parts, and we were both beginning to get very excited.

Then after a while, and eager to do this, Heather moved her hand from my now bulging crotch, and then started to undo her own cargo trousers.

I then stopped kissing her, and watched instead as she undid the button and the zip, and once her trousers were undone, she let them drop to the floor.

She was now naked from the waist down, and I could see her beautiful bald pale pussy.

But she wasn't going to let me touch that, because she then turned around, and then leant against one of the big metal bins, showing off her lovely round arse to me.

Her pale round rear looked just as good as it did before, It was a little chubbier than Erica's, but still very nice, so then, I crouched down behind her, placed my hands on her cheeks, and eased them open.

Heathers little pink ring stared back at me, and it looked good enough to eat, so I did.

I quickly spat on it, making her jump a little when she felt my warm wet spit hit her arse ring, so I did it again, and when she was dripping in my saliva, I leant into her cheeks, and pushed my tongue into her butt.

"Oh god!" she then moaned softly in delight, as she felt my wet tongue probing her little arsehole.

Eagerly, I slid my tongue around and around her little rear ring, happily licking and teasing it, and as I did that, my blonde haired supervisor moaned excitedly.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed in delight, as I swirled my wet tongue around in her bottom.

Heather leant against the big metal bin, moaning happily as I licked her little arse, and after a good couple of minutes, and her rear was all shiny and very wet, I knew she was ready for my cock.

I then stood up, undid my trousers, and once they had dropped to my ankles, I took hold of my erect member, and gave it a good few tugs to make sure it was ready too.

Then, stepping right up behind Heather, I placed a hand on her arse again, and eased open her soft little cheeks, before I placed my big round cockhead up against her wet little ring, and then asked "You ready for this?"

Heather nodded eagerly, and so gently, I began to ease my hard cock into her.

"Oh! Oh!" she exclaimed excitedly, as she felt my big dick, pressing into her little rear.

Her little butt was tighter than Erica's and it resisted for a moment, but then it eased open and I slid in, and instantly that tall slim young woman moaned in pleasure, as I sunk deep into her arsehole.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed loudly, as she held onto the metal bin.

Placing my hands on her hips, I then eased my length back a little, before pushing back in again, and immediately, Heather moaned in pleasure again.

"Oh god yes!" she exclaimed, clearly enjoying having my big length, deep in her little arsehole.

So, I then started to move back and forth steadily, between her lovely round cheeks, and as I slid in and out of her arse, Heather moaned again and again, in delight.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh Steve! Oh yes!" she exclaimed happily, as I fucked her lovely rear.

This was wonderful I thought, I was getting to fuck one of the hottest women at the centre, in her arse, outside in the sunshine, and she was clearly enjoying it as well!

So, I happily continued, pumping back and forth in her arsehole, and as I did, she moaned excitedly again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed repeatedly, clearly enjoying it too.

For several happy minutes, I eagerly fucked Heather's little butt, sliding in and out between her cheeks, and it was heaven.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Heather moaned in delight again, still happily taking my cock in her rear,

Then after a while, she glanced back at me, over her shoulder, and said "Harder Steve! Fuck my arse harder! Please!"

So I did, and began sliding in and out of her faster, plunging my big dick deeper into her lovely little rear, and instantly, Heather let out louder groans of pleasure, and hung onto the metal bin even more.

"Oh god yes! Oh god yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck yes!" she now groaned excitedly, as I fucked her just as she wanted it.

My hard cock now pounded her little back hole, stretching it back and forth as it did, and Heather groaned wildly over and over in delight.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned repeatedly in pleasure.

For a good few minutes, I held onto her slim waist, as I pumped my big thick member in and out of her little wet arsehole, and then, after a little longer of this relentless pounding, her slim hot body began to rise up on her tip toes, and her back started to arch a little.

"Oh god I'm. Oh god I'm. Oh god I'm." she said extremely excited again and again, but unable to finish her sentence.

However, I knew exactly what she was trying to say, and just kept thrusting quickly into her, until finally she cried out "Oh... FUCK!"

And then I felt her cumming on my cock.

Heathers naked little rear clamped tightly around my firm length, and began twitching wildly as she came, and for several wonderful seconds, she bucked and groaned heavily, as her orgasm raced through her.

It felt so good having that hot young woman cumming on my length, and I happily held it in place, as her little tight rear trembled around it.

Then, with a deep breath, she stopped cumming, and relaxed with a happy sigh, having had her first wonderful arse orgasm.

For a moment Heather then remained leant against the bin, catching her breath, and I happily just stood behind her, enjoying the feeling of her warm moist arse around my thick firm member.

But, after a while, my blonde haired senior instructor then stood up right, eased my hard dick from her arse, before she looked at me, and smiled.

"Oh wow, that felt so good! Do you think you can do that again?" she then asked keenly.

"I can probably do it, as long as you want!" I replied with a grin.

Yes, I knew that was a little boastful, but hey, when you're in the moment, it sounded like the right thing to say.

Anyway, Heather grinned excitedly and then moved over to a large metal barrel, lying next to the bin, kicked off her trainers, and then pushed off her cargo trousers, before she then laid back on the barrel, and lifted her long slim fit legs into the air.

In that position her little pink arsehole was already open and waiting for my cock, so, I moved over to her, placed my firm length up against her little butt again, and then slid into her.

Instantly Heather groaned in pleasure, as my big member filled her arsehole again, and then both her slim legs rested on my left shoulder as I leant over her, before I started to move, back and forth inside of again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed happily, as I slid my cock steadily in and out of her lovely arse.

With her lying on her back, and me stood over her, I could easily pump my hard length into her arsehole, pushing most of my firm member deep into her little back passage, and for a good few minutes, in that warm spring sunshine, I happily did.

Then, as I was happily fucking her rear, Heather slid a slim hand down between her lovely long legs, and began caressing her smooth bald pussy.

This instantly made her moan even more in delight, and as I continued to fuck her arse, she eagerly rubbed her little bald mound.

"Oh god yeah! Oh god yeah! Oh god yeah!" Heather exclaimed in pleasure repeatedly.

Eagerly, I kept sliding my big thick dick in and out of her little wet arsehole, as she, just as eagerly, kept fingering her lovely bare crotch, and soon, Heather's groans were was getting louder and more excited again.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she groaned in delight.

I could sense she was beginning to build towards another orgasm, and keen to see her blow again, I began thrusting faster and harder into her butt.

"Oh shit! Oh god! Oh god!" she then cried out, as I began pumping her arsehole more excitedly.

Heather eagerly continued to rub her little pink pussy, as I plunged in and out of her arsehole, and as we fucked hard again, her eyes began to widen, and her cries soon became just a continuous loud noise.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she then manged to cry out, as her second orgasm fast approached.

I then eagerly thrust into her arse again, as her slim fingers rubbed frantically at her little pink pussy lips, and then her head tilted back, she began to tremble, and finally, she cried out "OH GOD YES!"

Her hot little body then tensed up, before her I felt her warm wet arsehole buck against my member, and I stopped thrusting inside of her, and just enjoyed the moment again.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" she then cried out loudly, as her second orgasm kept going.

For several wonderful seconds, she twitched and groaned wildly as she came, and I felt her little tight rear, trying to milk my firm member, as she did.

Until finally, with a deep breath, her orgasm passed, and she relaxed with happy sigh again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she then exclaimed breathlessly, as she laid back on the barrel, and caught her breath again for a moment.

I happily stood over her still, enjoying the feeling of her lovely rear around my cock, and for a minute or more we just stayed like that recovering again.

Then she looked up at me, and with a grin said "I want to ride your cock now!"

"Okay!" I replied, happy to let her.

So, I eased my hard member out of her little wet arsehole, and then stepped back, letting her sit up.

Heather then stood up, and quickly, I then took her place on the barrel.

Now sat down on it, with my hard dick ready for her, my supervisor then turned around, and backed towards me, before straddling my legs, and positioning her little arse over my erect length.

Then she lowered herself onto it, and as her little arsehole touched down onto my cockhead, it opened up, and then sunk onto my member again.

We both then let out a happy moans of pleasure, as her little arsehole slid down my cock, and engulfed it fully up her back passage.

Once she was fully sat on it, Heather didn't waste any time, before she raised herself up again, and then sunk down again.

We both moaned in pleasure again, as she started to fuck herself on my big firm member, and eagerly, she continued to lift and drop her lovely little arse, onto my dick.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed happily, as her slim hot body rose and fell into my lap.

"Oh yeah!" I groaned in delight, as her sweet little arsehole, slid up and down my hard dick.

Heather happily bounced up and down on my hard cock, plunging her rear hole onto my hard length again and again, and as she fucked her arse on my cock, we were both groaned in pleasure.

For a good while, she sat on top of me, sliding her lovely arse up and down on my firm dick, and in that warm sunshine, I think we could have just kept fucking like that for the rest of the day.

But, eventually, Heather began to lean back against my chest, and just slowly grind her little butt, against my length.

That did feel nice, and I happily enjoyed it for a while, but I was still eager to fuck her arse, so, I reached down, took a hold of her lovely slim legs and lifted them up, before I started to drive my big thick member up into her rear.

"Oh yes!" she instantly moaned out loud, as I thrust up into her.

My firm dick then slid in and out of her wet arsehole, as Heather laid back against me, with her legs almost up against her chest, and happily, she took every inch of my hard cock, as I repeatedly pushed into her.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned excitedly, as I kept pumping her lovely arsehole.

With Heather's hot slim body lying on top of mine, and my hard cock plunging in and out of her gaping little butt, I was really enjoying fucking her arse, and so inevitably, I began to feel my own excitement begin to build.

So, eagerly, I kept pumping my firm length up into her little arsehole, and the more I did, the more my excitement increased.

"Oh god! I'm not going to last much longer!" I then groaned.

"Just a little longer! Just keep going, a little longer!" replied Heather, clearly still wanting more.

So, I tried my best, and kept fucking her lovely arse while trying not to cum, but with that hot slim blonde sitting on top of me, letting me plunge my hard length in and out of her little arsehole, I knew I was fighting a losing battle.

"Oh yes! Oh god!" she moaned again in pleasure, as my cock slid back and forth inside of her again.

For the next couple of minutes, I gritted my teeth, desperate to hold on as I kept thrusting into her lovely warm rear, but, my excitement continued to build, and eventually, it started to get the better of me.

Then, as I felt the urgent need to cum take over me, I began rapidly thrusting up into heather's arse, and instantly she started to cry out more excitedly, and I knew it was only a matter of time, before I erupted.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she exclaimed over and over, as I now hammered her arsehole.

My firm cock was now almost a blur, as it rammed into her little rear, and then I felt my balls begin to tighten, my excitement reach its peak... and then I exploded inside of her.

"OH SHIT YEAH" I cried out, as I thrust hard and deep into Heather's arsehole, and then began pumping my load into her.

"OH YEAH!" Heather cried out, as she felt my warm wet goo blasting into her arse.

My throbbing member spurted one big dollop of cum after another, straight into her arsehole, and as I filled her back passage with my sticky load, Heather continued to groan in pleasure because of it.

For several wonderful seconds, I filled my hot blonde supervisor's arsehole with my warm wet cum, and it felt glorious to be doing that.

Then, with a big happy sigh of relief, I finally stopped cumming, and relaxed.

"Oh fuck!" I then muttered happily, as I laid back on the barrel, and caught my breath for a moment.

Heather then sighed happily too, and for a moment just laid on top of me, looking just as happy and content, as I was.

Then we heard footsteps coming around the side of the metal shed, but before we could disentangle ourselves and get dressed, they stepped into the small yard.

"Well, what do we have here then?" asked Erica, standing in front of us, looking rather amused.

Heather was still lying back on top of me, with my hard spent cock still deep in her arsehole, and neither of us knew what to say.

"My best friend, and my secret lover... and apparently they've just fucked!" Erica then said sarcastically.

"I. I. I can explain!" Heather then said nervously, sitting up.

"Let me do it for you." Retorted Erica, before then saying "You were arse horny, and your boyfriend doesn't really do it for you, so, you thought you would try Steve instead?"

"Yes." Replied Heather sheepishly.

"Well, I don't blame you!" Erica replied, before adding cheerily "He does know how to fuck arse!"

Erica then laughed, as Heather and I then both breathed a sigh of relief, because there was one thing you didn't want to do at the centre, and that was get on the wrong side of Erica.

My red headed senior instructor, then stepped closer to us, before she then said, with a grin "Well, it looks like I missed out on all the fun! But it doesn't mean I kind enjoy the after party."

She then crouched down between our legs, took a hold of my softening wet cock, and eased it out of Heather's wet cum filled rear, before she lowered her mouth, and clamped it around my member.

I then moaned in pleasure, as nice and steadily, Erica happily sucked on my dick, eagerly sucking up all the cum spread over it, and getting it all nice and clean.

Then, once she had finished sucking on my length, Erica then leant forward, stuck out her tongue, and pushed it into her best friend's cum leaking rear, and as Heather moaned in pleasure, Erica licked her out.

For several glorious minutes, my ginger headed senior instructor happily tongued her friend's arsehole, eagerly cleaning up all the sticky white goo from it, and making her moan again in pleasure as she did.

After she had finished licking her friend clean, she lifted her mouth from Heather's rear, and with a happy grin licked her lips before sighing happily.

"Now, we better get back. We've still groups to look after!" Erica then said, standing up, before she looked at me, and then said "And Steve, try and get some work done will you? I didn't get you this job, just so you can fuck every arsehole who wants it!"

And then once Heather was dressed, they walked off out of the rubbish yard, and I once again I sighed happily.

PART 5 coming soon.