Anoushka's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Woman gets obsessed with an extreme toy.
1.4k words
4.35
4.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks! I'm happy to have finally actually joined the great Literotica community I've known and visited for decades now. I've been writing stories for more than thirty years now, yet never got to publish them as they were written on paper, and in my native language, Dutch. I call myself 'Satinstud' and as the name suggests, I'm into crossdressing. And I do so passionately. It's the name I've always been using, and even though I think the name doesn't reflect upon me as well nowadays as it did thirty-odd years ago, it got stuck. Never mind, I'm here now. My first story here won't be about that though, I start with this one, it's got some volume, and better reflects my present skill level. As a true autodidact, it reflects the sum of the progress I've been making as a writer over the years. I'm sure it's far from perfect (I think this is pretty decent), so feedback is welcome.

Kind hugs, and a warm embrace to you all, Satinstud

At the beginning of this year, I was inspired and started writing again. I hope you'll enjoy the first part of my present story, I'm proud to present:

ANOUSHKA'S ADVENTURES

[This is a fictional story. All characters are adults, and all sexual activity is consensual. ©Satinstud 2024]

Part one

===+===+===

Clack! The sound of the kettle turning off brought Anoushka back to the here and now.

"Ah nice, tea." She got up, walked to the kitchen, poured the boiling water into the tall glass with a bag of cinnamon peach, and started dipping it. Pulling the tab, she watched as the contents of the glass began to change color.

Her mind drifted back to where she was before she walked into the kitchen, Laura.

A satisfied feeling came over her. In seventh grade, Laura was one of three students from another village. Since she already knew the rest of her classmates from primary school, it was the only one that seemed interesting enough to her.

She wanted to get to know her. Looking back she was proud of herself because, in a haze of toughness, she immediately sent Richy, who had sat down next to Laura, away.

"Scram! I'm sitting here," she said. Pontifically she threw her backpack on the table in front of him. He stammered something and took off. Sitting down and looking at Laura, she immediately fell for her. She would never forget how Laura gaped at her with her beautiful autumn brown eyes.

Relieved, but especially with a kind of tenderness about her, she softly said, 'Phew, thank you... I was afraid I would be stuck here with him for the year.''

''I'm Anoushka, you are..?''

''Laura''

''Don't worry Laura, I know all of them. Remco is kinda cute, but the boys only care about candy and football.

''Tsss...'' Laura rolled her eyes Omg"Omg, grow the fuck up".

"Hahaha!" Laura laughed. "Boys will forever be boys."

It made them laugh. To Anoushka's great relief, they clicked immediately. That went for both, cause they had both been looking forward to the new school year. From then on they were BFs throughout high school. That was 20 years ago now. They both went to different colleges and lost track of each other, until the day before yesterday that was. They found each other again through FB. All of a sudden she was completely head over heels again.

She looked at the clock. It was almost half past two and every week Ellen and her went for a long walk together. They would catch up with each other and just 'be away from it all' for a while. Ellen lived three houses down the block, but they met during a company outing. They started talking, and never really stopped the dialogue. They grew to be good friends.

While she was sipping dreamily from her hot tea, suddenly the doorbell rang. "Be there in a moment" she said loudly, grabbed her coat and her bag, and opened the door.

"Packma'amma's," said some delivery guy as he pushed a parcel into her hands. He was gone in a flash, mumbling "Have a nice day". Taken aback, she stood there for a moment with her coat, bag, and a cardboard box in her hands. "Sure, thanks," she said to him, took a step back, and kicked the door shut. "Jerk..."

She walked back and threw everything on the couch. ''What could that be?" she thought, ''I don't remember a recent order.." she said to herself. The package contained something heavy, she'd noticed, and curiously she started to peel the box' tape off. She opened it. "Oh my God!" she loudly said, "what the fahh..." She pulled out the plastic blister containing a big thick dildo of about half a meter in length. ''42 CM/17'' BLACK BALLER'' it read..

Speechless she briefly stood there holding that thing in her hands. With greedy haste she started to open the blister, ''I don't care how it got here,'' she thought, ''but I have to feel this inside me...'' 'She tore the package, breathing heavily, and started panting excitedly. The enormous dildo in one hand, whilst pulling up her skirt and pulling down her panties with her other. She plopped its suction cup firm to the bathroom floor.

With her freed hand she now started pulling down her panties with both hands, trying to get one leg out but realized she had shoes on. The panties started to get tangled around her heel. Nearly losing her balance she cried out ''fuck them stupid panties!'

Furiously she tore the panties apart and stepped over the colossus, positioned her body perpendicularly above it. She crouched on top of it, panting loudly. She felt her heart pounding in her throat as she looked down and grabbed the head with one hand, and the edge of the tub with the other. Instinctively she'd spit on her hand, smearing her saliva over the head. It wasn't really necessary, cause she felt her dripping pussy gaping, screaming to be penetrated.

She was ready to receive it now. "Oh my god, so horny..." she thought as she lowered her body. "Oooh, fuckfuckfuck, yes!" She screamed as the cold silicone head touched her labia. She grabbed it, rubbed the head back and forth a few times over her soaking wet pussy, and sat down on it.

"Aaaah, aaaaaaah..." she screamed with pleasure, "oh yes oh yes" she moaned as she felt the huge cock penetrate her pussy, "Yeah!!! Yeah... Yesahaaaah... Oh... Ooohyeah, just come into me nice and deeply! Yes, yes, ooooh, you're such a big fat cock! But you'll get in!'' She now lowered her full weight onto it. While ecstatic screams turned into her nurturing cuddly language, she felt how the fist-thick cock penetrated her. ''Almost in...''

She pushed her body further down, sank over the entire glans, and felt the shaft penetrating her deeply. "He's in there!" she shouted triumphantly. Rubbing her clit she began to slowly pulse up and down. As it slid out, she squirted out a jet of fluid from her yoni. Just as she was about to sit down again, ready to let herself flow towards the next wave of orgasmic energy, suddenly the doorbell sounded.

"Oh shit, it's Ellen," she said. Quickly she got off it, grabbed a towel, and started to dab herself intensively between her legs. She dried up all the horniness from her legs. The towel saturated in no time. She looked in the mirror. Everything was okay. She pulled down her skirt, straightened her clothes a bit, and walked into the living room.

"I'm coming!" Anoushka shouted. "I'm in the toilet!"

"Okay!" Ellen answered, ''Take it easy, no rush!''

She pulled the torn panties over her shoe with a smooth movement of her other leg.

''Oh, so now all of a sudden, we cooperate?'' she thought, while stuffing them together with the blister and the box stuffing back into the box.

She took her coat and bag back into her arms and closed her eyes. She consciously re-grounded herself again, through the soles of her feet, and took in an intense breath of air through her nose, as if she were standing on a field of freshly mown grass, and blew it all out again as if she was blowing three candles out at once. She opened her eyes again, and she was ready, walked to the front door, or opened it.

"Hi Ellen," said Noushka. They had a small polite hug.

"What were you saying before I rang?" Ellen asked.

"Oh, that" Anouschka replied nonchalantly to her neighbor-friend, "My panties got all the way up into my seam, and I made it come out. That gave me a lot of relief."

"Hahahaha," Elly laughed, "you silly girl."

"Where are we going today?" Anoushka asked as she got into Elly's car. "This time the dune route again," she replied, "or along the estate?"

===+===+===