All Comments on 'The Outlands Ch. 01'

by BorrowedTime

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SaraHushSaraHush12 months ago

Oh yes please... continue. i love the world you're creating in the Outland. You have Beth and I'm sure many other young women like me primed and feeling nicely tingly for more... But then of course you've already felt the heat and wetness you've made in us so you'll know we're ready 😉😊.

Away from the heat I liked tha pacing of the story it's inventiveness and how you described the developing scene. Also it's nice that you're back to writing for us here at Literotica...

Thank You

Sara

BorrowedTimeBorrowedTime12 months agoAuthor

Sara, my fond thanks to you for the beautiful note and encouragement. Indeed, I shall have another chapter posted soon. ... I did spend some time considering the world of the Outlands and I believe you will find it intriguing and fascinatingly real when we get there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBorrowedTime@BorrowedTime
Good writing takes sweat and effort in addition to experience and talent. Whether or not readers share my interests or preferences is less important than their appreciation of the quality of my prose. I'm very open to suggestions, critiques and observations for any of my works.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES