The Outlaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None of your business why I ain't got a man," Anna commented as she felt she held back not telling him that her desire to be loved was strong and she wanted a man to warm her bed every night.

She looked away and then gave into looking at him again, only feeling that the man sitting at her table was a man that desired her the way a man should desire a woman. The need to have a man want her like that was dormant, but now it fired a want inside of her like a wildfire getting to breathe and expand. Men looked at her but nothing like the way he looked at her though.

Anna then moved to get her dress to put on as the coat she was wearing was making her too hot. The house was quite warm with both fireplaces going and she could feel the need to cool down. Just as she grabbed the dress to move back, Lee still gave her a look that he was inter-ested in more than shelter.

"Beautiful woman like you needs beautiful nice things. It would be a shame for you to wear something that doesn't show that God blessed you with such beauty."

His Southern charm was almost haunted she felt as his words were like a knife through her de-fenses. It had been years since any man talked to her like that and now she knew it sunk in deeper than she wanted it too.

The more she let his words fester in her head, the more she could feel her body betray her as her sex slicked slightly. Not wanting him to look at her for fear that she would want him back, she moved away. She grabbed the whiskey as to put it away as an excuse for him not to set his sights on her like he was.

She turned around as his charming words hit her defenses again with great accuracy. "I couldn't live with myself if I don't tell you that you were put in my life for a reason. Each man is given one great gift by God. That gift is a woman so beautiful that the man knows that God loves him."

Anna felt her heart betray her willpower as he spoke. She felt her body tensing up as she had to turn away from him for fear that he would see what his words were doing to her. She wanted to curse him for talking to her like that as she knew he didn't know the heartbreak she endured and his silver tongue melted her emotions so easily.

The sound of the chair moving startled her as she saw him almost on top of her. She reached for the pistol dropping her dress and stuck it in his gut. He did not move as his hands were on her waist now. Her amber eyes were glued to his blue eyes as she wondered what was going to happen next but not fearing him either as the pistol in her hand was giving her confidence.

"Get back," she snarled but he did not move.

His mouth was on hers as she now scrambled to get away and wondering why he would kiss her. She pushed the pistol into his stomach more to prove that she could shoot him and yet he continued to press his firm lips against hers. His kiss was not something that a normal man would give a woman but a kiss that was meant for a lover that was lost for many years.

Anna wanted to say stop and yet her body screamed no. Her sex moistened more and her legs grew weak. The idea that a strong man would want her in such a way seemed to make her feel whole again. When she saw his hands free of the bonds she hated that she was so careless in taking him in.

She pushed the pistol into him even more but his kiss continued as she now felt his tongue inside of her mouth. It was not the way a kiss should be Anna thought too. It was a kiss that had passion behind it and the sensation was making her only want more. Just as she moaned slightly she felt her hand being grabbed as the pistol was easily snatched from her grasp.

Lee still did not stop kissing her as she looked to the side quickly to see him put the gun down as he now began pulling off her coat from her shoulders to reveal her nightgown to him. She then knew that this was going to go further and yet she could not help but want it. Her coat was off and being exposed to him as he kissed her was like being in a trance.

His hands were now moving away from her hips to her thighs. She fought the urge to give into the kiss the best she could but finally gave in savoring the feeling of his tongue mixing against hers. She broke the kiss to breath and gain oxygen as her body seemed deprived of it as her lungs and heart were now working extra hard.

There was still a chance to stop him and yet weakness now overcame her will power of stopping it all. With the weakness came the immediate feeling that her sex was preparing itself for a man to enter her. She thought about fighting him and yet his mouth went back to hers and was over powering her ability to stop him. He was now leading her further into the house and there was nothing she could do but give in.

With a quick look, she knew she could get back and grab the pistol again but the passion he had for the kiss and giving up the pistol to keep kissing resounded in a feeling that this was something more to her. Her brain screamed "No!" while her heart and body pounded a hard "Yes!". He already removed his shirt as he pulled her by her hand to where he wanted her.

As they got to the rug by the fire, his hands now cupped her chest feeling her full breasts with only a thin fabric stopping bare contact with his strong hands. When his male organ pressed against her leg the notion came that he was well-equipped to conquer her sex too. The doubt was there but the fast beating of her heart said something else.

He guided her down on the rug like a lover would and not some woman who was there for only one purpose too. His dark pink hands were exploring her chest contrasting with her pecan co-lored skin before removing the straps of her nightgown. Her bare colored chest was now before his eyes. This was the first time a man had seen her breasts in years and the first time ever she was exposed to a white man. Her breasts now were out for his view and for his loving attention too.

Her dark colored nipples contrasted to the rest of her lighter toned caramel breasts as he placed his lips on them. Her long nipples now were in his mouth as her head flew back in sheer pleasure that her breasts were being used in such a manner. His lips pursed against her nipple as she felt her elongated nipples were now being used to stimulate more wetness between her legs.

Just as he began to settle in sucking her nipples, he mouth now moved away. There was so much to say but nothing came out as her body was feeling the attention that a woman needed. Deep breath after deep breath and nothing came out she watched him position himself between her legs. She saw his manhood firmly erect and ready for her too as it was much larger than any man she saw before too.

His hands now went to her hair as he pulled out the hairpins letting her hair now unfold before him. Lee then moved closer as she knew it was coming. The last gumption of stopping this now finally came out. "Wee...canttttt. Ohhhhhhh."

It was too late as she felt his manhood finally spear into her sex like a knife through a peach. She saw the look of lust in his eyes as she felt helpless to his large male rod which was now deep inside of her. All of the sensations of previous sexual pleasure could not compare to what she now felt. He had not even moved his male organ and yet her fluttering sex muscles were already constricting against his immense girth.

His hands now pinned hers above her head as his body rocked against hers. It was hopeless as she finally gave in that this white man was going to have her like she was his lover. She could feel her love flower open like it was spring and get just as wet as April when he pushed through her tightness too.

There was a bit of guilt in her that she was not struggling to break free from him as he was hold-ing her hands above her head, but it soon passed as a wave of euphoria washed over her like a tidal wave. Her eyes closed shut hard as she felt her vaginal sheath collapse in vain around his length as he still continued to push into her. The sensation of not being able to expel his male intruder only added to the blissful feeling that came over her too.

When Lee finally removed his hands, Anna knew the fight was over and that her body was his for the taking. He pushed in and out of her as she felt his length hit the deep spot in her sex that only a woman would know about since it had such an effect on them. His hard member was keen on hitting that spot over and over too as she wondered how he knew about it too.

The warmth and crackle of the fire filled her ears as she lost herself in his deep blue eyes. The idea that she was unable to stop his male member ravaging her sex made her only want it more too. She gave into the sensation that she could do nothing but allow him to thrust his male rod's full length inside her like he knew how to give her untold pleasure from its deep thrusts.

"MMmmmmmm," she moaned out, letting him know that his deeds were not going unnoticed.

The urge to accept his love came as Lee continued to demonstrate his ability for his member to hit a spot in her love cavity that she knew was going to make her go wild. She had no idea a man could be so precise with his erection and hit that spot each time he slipped past her love muscles too. The more his male tip rubbed and hit that spot, the more it built up inside of her.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmmmmm!!" Anna cried out as she finally felt her body convulse to the plea-sure of having Lee between her legs.

No man should be able to do that to her and yet she gave in and let it happen as a burst of wet-ness was expelled like she was about to put out a fire. As Lee continued she closed her eyes in fear that he would say something about how her sex covered him in wetness.

She thought he would stop and yet his male member plunged through her wet flower once more. The sounds of her wet love petals being opened by his male shaft now filled the room as she knew he was going to have her no matter what. She gave in and let her sex muscles spasm like a crazed manic around his male length.

When his lips pressed against hers, she opened her eyes and moaned out, "Mmmmmmmm."

There was nothing she could do other than moan into his mouth as she felt her body just sur-render to the demands of having a man lance her love nest with his erection. Lee was like a hunter too as his manhood speared her like she was the prey for his lust filled needs.

Anna grabbed his arms and then moved to his chest feeling his body and the subtle curves of his muscles. When he did break the kiss she could see the firelight highlight his body too as he gazed upon her darker toned body as their skin tone contrasted as they were interwoven with each other now..

The light of the fire also let her see the scars of his war exploits as he seemed like he was not a man to shy away from battle. She ran her darker skinned hand across his paler chest letting it sink into her brain that a white man was making love to her. She knew in her heart and in her love entrance that this was something more than a white man wanting to bed down some ran-dom negro girl.

Lee leaned down to kiss her only to pull away once more. She felt his thrusts getting short and harder giving her all the indications that this man was about to unload his love inside of her. She felt his back muscles tighten as well and her own sex tunnel collapsed around his length from the thought that his white shaft was about to do its deed inside of her. Anna let her sexual desires go wild knowing that this man was about to finish loving her the way a man should. There was no doubt that he was on his final throes of thrusts too. There was nothing but a sensation that he desired to have her now as she was helpless to his male rod as it pushed in and out of her like a machine now.

"RRRRRrrrrr," Lee grunted as she felt he was like an animal that conquered his prey and that her body was his to have.

The sudden burst of warmth was like nothing she felt before. Not only was she feeling the puls-ing of his male erection but the spraying burst of his warm nectar as it added a new sensation she never felt before.

"Ohhhhhh." Anna gave in as she felt her body give into having this new feeling of his male warmth join her list of sexual satisfactions now.

She locked her eyes on his as she could feel another pulse followed by another. The idea that he was filling her sex up with all of his male lust now clicked and her own sexual needs collapsed around his shaft locking him in there until they were both finished.

With her body shaking from the feeling of having a man have her, she finally spoke, "Youuuu. We..., shouldn't have done this. It's not right."

"I needed to have you. I saw a beautiful woman that I just had to have. Be going to my grave a happy man that I loved a woman as beautiful as you."

Anna could not help but smile as she knew he was not lying either as she felt no man would put so much effort into lovemaking if he didn't think that the woman was worth it. She still felt his male length in her as her own sexual needs were still not done with it. Her vaginal muscles were acting like a subtle massage of his male tool now. She felt her love peach still wanting his erec-tion to stay inside of her. Her body shuddered slightly as another small wave of erotic bliss came over her once she felt another pulse of his girth too.

"Please I got to clean up," Anna said as she knew that her body did things that it should not have done.

Lee finally pulled away and out of her. She looked quickly and saw his well engorged member just out there ready to spear it another woman too. It was like he was not done and ready to go again. The crown at the end of his shaft was showing the remnants of his pearly white male seed that she knew was now deep inside of her too.

Anna then looked at her rug and saw the aftereffects of her own pleasure as there was a large wet spot on her rug. The guilt of doing such a thing now overshadowed that she let a white man have her in such a way.

She got to her feet in hopes to quickly clean it before Lee pulled her back down. "I am not done with you."

"What? You think I am just some house nigger you can use to warm your bed?" she said trying to sound angry, yet she knew it was from fear that she would have to admit she loved it more than a God-fearing woman should.

His lips were on hers again as she felt his tongue against hers. She wanted to scream at him for making her feel this way but knew she would also feel regret that she wanted him to kiss her like that.

As he broke the kiss, she leaned back down knowing that she was not in a position to argue or doubt. Her need to have him was stronger than she cared to admit. He smiled at her like he had won and was ready to take the prize between her legs. Anna opened her legs again showing off her short stubbled sex that was wetter than a field after a hard rain.

"You be wanting me that bad?" Anna asked as she felt helpless again and yet hated that she loved feeling this way towards him.

"More than you could ever know."

"Could have shot you before," Anna said as she thought of why he was so fearless in taking her.

"You could have, but it would have been worth it. The regret of not kissing you would have haunted me to my grave."

The smile on her face could not be helped as she knew he was not lying to her. The sexual wants a woman needs came to her as she repositioned herself for more and her protest of this was to open her legs wider for him. "Be thinking you know how to use that thing too."

Lee once again moved closer to her, letting the helmet of his member rub against her love petals in a tease. "I think you liked it more than you let on too."

"I ain't no brothel girl though. I don't minds you doing it to me, but don't think I am some whore or nigger field hand. You only be the second man I have laid with."

"I would never take you for such a girl. Please don't think of me like a man that would frequent those places either. If I bed a girl, it's for something more," Lee replied as she loved staring at his honest appearing eyes, feeling that she could tell his honesty through looking at them.

"I am not lying. You be the only white man I ever was with and the only man other than my late husband. Mista Childs never let the house girls be abused."

As she felt him easily slide in her eyes shot open wide feeling his thick size claim her love once again. The fullness and erotic pleasure of having a man inside of her now made her shiver with delightful lust. His eyes staring at her like she was more than an object to put his thick thing in now made her want him even more too.

Before he began he leaned down kissing her. "You are the only person I ever desired like this before."

As he resumed his kiss she felt his length slide in and out of her love tunnel with relentless force. He was not letting up on making sure his entire male rod was buried in her love nest. Anna gave into her carnal need to have a man like this and wrapped her legs around him showing him that she was his to have.

The power and force of his body bumping against her only caused her to quiver like she had some sort of sickness too. Feeling her body absorb his weighted thrusts with erotic need was building as she felt her love flower once again ready to give him spring showers.

She broke the kiss in frantic horror of knowing she was feeling the urge to release her love fluids on him again. "You gonna make meee..."

Before she could respond, he kissed her and slammed harder into her like he wanted her to do it. She held firm but it was too much to hold out as she felt the release of her love dam once again as she felt like a broken pipe.

"Mmmmmmm," Anna moaned into his mouth as her scream turned into a muffled moan.

His body was rocking against her still as she felt his male organ do its job and push through her clenched love muscles with ease. It was like a wet sloshing sensation as he continued to own her body for his own use too. Her love entrance felt like a swinging door for his length too as he made sure his member hit the deepest depths of her love nest.

She could swear his manhood was a foot long as he stuffed her love slit with it each time too. It was like a thunderous thickness that stretched her open and yet was easy to handle as her body was so worked up for it. The strange pleasure of having such a large male erection sliding through her love tube was surreal as it was almost like she enjoyed being opened in such a dirty way.

As he finally began to make his thrusts shorter, she knew he was once again close. The feeling of his pulsing length inside of her was like alarm bells of ecstasy that was soon to be incoming too. She reached for his body feeling his tight muscles and sculpted abs as she let loose the enjoyment of having a man take her like this.

"Grrrr," Lee moaned quickly as he slid deep as she felt his crown almost kissing the absolute bottom of her love cave. The familiar sensation of his stiffening member and its pulsing sensa-tion brought a smile to her face as she knew he was getting enjoyment from feeling his warm finishing blow in her.

As much as she wanted him to feel good from loving her, she knew she was also getting her lustful needs met as well. Each beating pulse of his male length seemed to have a direct link to her own sex as she felt the utter bliss of having her sex muscles clench and constrict his shaft.

Lee was holding it in her still as she smiled at him still lost in his eyes. "Think you be liking this more and more."

"I can say the same for you," he answered as she still could feel his sex tool doing its job and pulsating inside of her female depths.

"I don't want to sleep in some random spot in your home. I want to sleep in your bed with you," he stated as she felt it was more of a demand. It was a demand that she knew was warranted and something she agreed with him.