The Outlaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw him smile knowing what it meant as she replied back with a smile. Before she could say anything he moved to her once again. He was quick with his hand and just as strong while positioning her over the table once more. Anna took a deep breath as she knew he was going to take her again. Her backside was to him and her flimsy nightgown was offering no real obstacle from getting to her love entrance.

The thought of saying something to him was there but surrendering to his male needs was mak-ing her sex tingle and slicken up for what was about to happen. Lee once again pulled her gown straps down forcing her breasts to spill out once again. Anna felt that her breasts being out were a symbol of giving him her body as well.

"Ohhhhhhh...Lord, your thing barely fits in me," Anna moaned loud to him as she felt split open in a loving way as his thickness push in owning her dark flower once again.

"I am not going to move it out of you after," Lee joked as she felt him moving it in slightly as she felt a subtle throb confirming his male organ was snuggly fitting in her sex.

"Yessss...ohhhh Lord...yesss," Anna cried her moan out as she knew his bull like seed was going to be put to the test in her body. She knew that Mother Nature was on her side this time of the month too.

Lee pushed against her as his thick length claimed her dark love nest again and again in long powerful thrusts. Helpless to the pleasure of his male organ own her, Anna let her breasts sway and bounce off her body as she felt her body was being taken by him for all the right reasons and hopefully positive consequences.

His hands were finally cupping her swaying breasts as his fingers played with and pinched slightly her long nipples as she loved feeling that he liked her motherly breasts and was giving them attention because of it. Her mouth opened in a long drawn out moan as she loved feeling how God blessed him with something to give her so much forbidden pleasure.

His fingers were pulling on her erect nipples stretching them as Anna finally felt her love flow bloom for him as his thickness sloshed through her body not stopping either. The sound of his body now hitting her backside from their copulation overpowered the crackling of the fire as she knew she was really giving him the prize a man wanted.

Lee released her long nipples as he now paid attention to her thin neck and shoulders, caressing her body as she still felt his strong member pushing through all efforts of her sex muscles from grabbing it. It was like a battle as a wave of intense ecstasy overwhelmed her, forcing her entrance to constrict against his shaft only to feel him spear past it, making sure he continued to love her.

"Mmmmmmm...rrrrrrr," Lee moaned as Anna did the same as she knew what was coming next.

His male erection throbbed hard as she felt the subtle throbs and expansion of his organ from her overly sensitive sex sheath. She felt her body controlling her now as his shaft became a throbbing rod of metal inside of her. It was then she felt the subtle burst of warmth inside of her. Never before did she think a sensation existed and now the warmth of his love made her crave it like a drug.

"Ohhhh...yess...Lord forgive me," Anna cried out loudly as she felt his thickness hold true still pumping inside of her. It was as if her love muscles were erotically massaging his male shaft like some immoral woman.

"I can say in total honesty that you are a woman who makes me want to never leave the bed-room."

Anna was still breathing heavy and feeling his thick erection still embedded inside of her with no loss of power. "You...you make me want to pray for forgiveness for wanting you in such a way. Not right for you to do that to me."

"I think you liked it," Lee joked.

"I did and that's why I need to pray," Anna said, finally catching her breath but also quivering slightly.

"Told you I am not pulling out yet," Lee commented as she still felt his male member inside of her like it was making its home in her now creamy love sheath.

"Best you know that my monthly was a couple weeks ago. Thinking you might want to know since we be doing this. When you come back this way, I might be having a little one from you," Anna answered as she knew this was a good time to see if he really did want to pull out.

She then felt his kiss on her neck and his hands groping her breasts. He didn't say anything but still feeling his manly erection inside of her confirmed that he was okay with it. His lips were kissing her neck and his hands caressing her breasts was all that she needed from him.

The want to keep his member inside of her forever was short-lived as she felt her love clench from his attention as it pushed him out. She then turned to him staring at his blue eyes knowing that there was a good chance that this strong man put motherhood back in her womb. He leaned in kissing her once again as she then was shocked that he scooped her up into his gasp.

He dropped on the bed as she looked at him with her eyes wanting to never look at another. "You can take me again if you want. I don't mind you having me anytime you want."

Lee jumped into bed and was on his knees looking down at her like a man would look at a woman he was wed to. "I think after a rest I can go again."

Anna blushed unable to stop herself from doing it. "Do you minds if I put a pillow under me to keep your stuff in me a little longer?"

"You don't ever have to ask for such a thing," Lee replied as she smiled at him before positioning a pillow underneathher so her lower body was elevated slightly.

As Anna finished Lee spoke softly with a more concerned tone. "When did you lose your child?"

With her body on full display and her nipples still erect from the cold and the excitement, she still had a calm feeling about her even though Lee was asking about something emotional. She told him about the loss but nothing more as he now seemed to want to know more.

Anna divulged her past and how George and her child were lost to sickness leaving her alone for almost three years now. She wanted to get upset but now felt the soothing nature of his eyes looking at her like everything was going to be fine. It was then she felt God blessing her with the love of a man who was trying to make her a mother again.

Lee talked about his former love and how she died of yellow fever during the war. He mentioned how they met when he was in the Confederate Army and how their quick romance ended just as quickly with her sudden passing. She remembered him speaking of a slave his family owned but not of this other woman though. As he spoke about his loss, she felt that God too had blessed him and put her in his life.

They talked for over an hour about life and God before she saw him fade into an almost slumb-er. She closed his eyes holding him and let him get the rest he would need she thought for more love. The urge to rest was not there for her as it was the opposite with energy needed to be re-leased.

She then got up for a nature call only to see that she had her breasts out as her nightgown was thrown on the floor by the table. Ann smiled and walked to put it away and but she had an over-whelming sense that she should be nude for the man that slept now in her bed.

With a sense of erotic thrill about her nudity and a warm fire nearby, she cleaned and fixed his clothes the best she could without going outside. Once that was done, she began making supper for them as the day was almost over. The little bit of sun left in the sky was not going to last long as Anna wanted her man to eat a hardy meal.

The feeling that she was attached to a man was still hard to digest but when she did think about it, the thrill of it came to her. The idea that she was blessed with such a man was now worthy of many thankful prayers she thought. With wanting to be the best woman for him now resided in her, she thought she should cook a meal for him in an effort to show that she had such strong feelings for him.

As she just about finished cooking and had the food ready, Anna walked over to Lee as he slept. She pulled back the covers as her curiosity was mixed with erotic lust of seeing his nude body once more. The sight of his member stirred her own sex and she knew just looking at it soft was enough to get her wetness flowing too.

Lee opened his eyes. "I could look at you like this forever."

"Fire's warm but I am still a bit chilly," Anna replied, knowing that the fire was warm but she still felt the cold making her nipples stand at attention.

"Let me warm you up," Lee said smiling as he reached for her.

"Now? I got supper on the table."

"Man has needs when he is looking at someone like you," Lee joked as his hands were now on her hips.

"You sure do get excited quickly," she commented as she saw his member grow like a weed in the spring.

As Lee moved her to get on top of him, she wondered why he would want such a position. "You want me on top?"

"Mmm, yes."

Anna moved her legs over him and thought that she never once considered another sexual po-sition other than for a man to be on top of her or behind her. Now this new position added an erotic twist as she wanted to experiment with him knowing that it was safe with him.

With Lee holding her, she positioned her sex right above his male rod and then sunk down feeling his tip at her flower's petals. It was only for a brief second before she moved down finally resting on his waist and feeling the fullness of his erection inside of her once more.

"Ohhh...Lord, forgive me for loving this," Anna moaned, feeling guilty for enjoying his hard full member deep inside of her.

As Lee rocked her back and forth Anna closed her eyes in guilt that she was not only loving the feeling of him inside of her but participating in it by moving her body as well. The feeling that she was actively loving him too was erotic and immoral and yet she could feel the pleasure of it was worth the immoral feeling though.

She finally opened her eyes looking at his strong jaw and blue eyes as she rutted her waist down, feeling his erection dig at the entrance to her womb like some miner digging for gold. Back and forth she went with her hips as her mouth was opening, feeling the power his male rod inside of her and how her love cave was enjoying it all.

"Mmmmm...gonna make me want this all the time," she moaned as her wetness was now mak-ing it easier for him to have her.

Lee had his hands on her breasts and then moved them down to her hips guiding her in a hard rhythm. Anna could not help but smile as she felt the pulses go to her inner core and the sense that this man was going to make her carry a child in her.

The more she continued the harder it was to look at him as her eyes closed tight, feeling her body give into moments of hard ecstasy every so often as pleasure washed over her followed by the tightness of her love hole.

As she saw Lee's face contort and his hard maleness swell up inside of her, she knew that na-ture had yet another chance of making her a mother again. She leaned down kissing him as he put his lips to hers. She then felt his erection swell and stiffen as she knew that her love was giving him what he needed to inseminate her flower.

She then leaned back smiling, still feeling his swollen member still buried deep in her. "No chance you can go again."

"I don't reckon I can go again for hours. Not that I don't want to but, I ain't no youngin," Lee rep-lied with a warm smile.

"I don't have much time with you and I need to make sure I be doing my part," Anna joked as she loved feeling her dark peach creamed along with the fullness of his masculinity inside of her.

The sound of a distant gunshot broke the mood as they both looked at each other frantic. "Damn," Lee shouted as he moved to get up.

Anna scrambled to get dressed looking at Lee do the same. She saw her hopes and dreams now while struggling to get dressed fast too. The fear of him getting caught now came to her as did the realization she might never see him again.

Lee opened the door as he buckled his gun belt and put the pistol in it. "They are out there and heading this way."

"Take Rose and go East. Once you hit the ravine head south. They won't be able to catch you. I will tell them you went West. They won't be able to follow the tracks."

Before he could respond she reached for her burlap bag to put food in it. Lee was getting his shirt on as she handed him the bag. "Here. I will tell them you stole my horse yesterday and that I saw you headin West with a nasty wound in your leg."

As she pushed him outside he turned to her with his blue eyes striking hers. "My saddlebag is in the corner of the barn. There's my share of the split in there too. It's yours."

Lee then paused and moved in,kissed her once again followed by a wink of his eye. "Buy your-self a nice slim looking dress too. I think you would look awful pretty with a new dress on you."

She felt her eyes swelling up and couldn't take losing him as she just knew the posse was getting closer. She pushed him off of her wanting him to make his escape, but also feeling her voice crack. "Get out of here."

Lee then turned to her just as he was outside. "I love you Anna."

Her eyes broke as he then turned away to make his escape. She then finally mustered the energy to reply hoping he would hear it as he was almost to the barn now. "I love you Lee Cooper. God knows I love you with all I got in me."

As he rode off with her only horse she waited for the posse to return. It seemed like her world was caving in as they rode up to her place. She could feel Lee's essence leave her sex as she knew that her one love in the world was now gone.

***

It was the next day before Anna could get into town and another day before she headed back to her place to see what Lee left behind. It was like trying to hold back a secret and not opening a gift at the same time. She could have headed towards the barn a few times but wanted the she-riff and his men to be long gone before she ventured out to explore what Lee left behind.

The sheriff bought her story about where Lee left without so much as a thought about her telling the truth. She knew the sheriff would believe her too and when she came back to her place with a new horse she wondered what she was going to find.

Lee's saddle bag was covered in his grey confederate overcoat and also had a blanket wrapped around the bag like he was planning on sleeping in the barn. She brought everything inside and placed it on the table still thinking about him and her feelings for him. The pain of his loss was there as she prayed that his promise was going to be fulfilled. She then prayed that he was able to make his escape so he could make his promise happen.

As she opened the bag she saw a pocket watch with his initials engraved on them and another pistol of his. She then pulled out a stack of bills placing them on the table. Her eyes grew wide as the shock set in that he really left her a fortune. She knew no man would leave some random woman a fortune this big unless he had plans for a future with her. Her heart felt weak as a tear came of her knowing that Lee was really going to try and make his promise come true.

The following weeks were more emotional than Anna realized as she sat by the fire every night thinking about where Lee was and if he was thinking about her. She draped his overcoat around her thinking about him and smelling the coat, hoping it would smell like him too. She counted the money five times thinking about how to spend it and then questioning if she should wait for him to come back. Anna knew that fifteen hundred dollars would change her life but she still thought about what life she wanted with Lee.

Every week Anna made sure to ask about the Sullivan Gang and to see if they got captured. All she knew was that they got away as she made it seem like she wanted them caught for stealing her only horse. At night, she prayed for Lee to not get caught and to find his way back to her too.

It was more than a month since Lee left as Anna suspected something wrong with her body. Not getting her monthly and feeling nausea, she knew that Lee had left her with a blessing in her belly. As weeks turned into months and the snows melted, Anna loved watching her growing belly as it reminded her that Lee gave this to her. It reminded her that she was loved and blessed by God for giving her another chance.

People whispered and gossiped but Anna kept to herself as usual. Being one of the few negroes in town made it easy and having her own place so far removed from the town helped as well. She did mention to Dr. Kellogg that the father was one of the federal troops that passed by. She knew he would tell his wife and ease the town's rumors about who the father was. It was a lie of protection she felt and God would forgive her.

Anna wanted to name the baby Lee Jr, but decided on Henry Lee instead. Having a chance to move came to her but the attachment to her small home and big barn reminded her of Lee too much. She knew that if she moved then he might not be able to find her either. Still having her quilts for sale kept away unwanted questions about how she afforded paying off her debts from when George was alive.

The day was cold as Anna was pulling in her wash and preparing to boil some water for a nice cup of tea. Her dress was now fitting again as her slim waist came back to her, but her large chest protruded more than she knew was moral for an upstanding woman. Henry Lee was nap-ping finally as she had the time to get her chores done too.

As the rider approached she figured it was a traveler needing to stable one of his horses. The closer he got she noticed that he did not have any extra horses, but she figured he might be just heading to town. As she put her hand to her brow to block the sun she could see the rigid strong face of Lee. His stubbled facial hair had grown slightly but it was the man that gave her every-thing she wanted.

Her heart pounded as the biggest smile came to her face. He rode up and jumped off his horse as she found herself in his arms being held tight before his lips were on hers. He lifted her up as he carried her to the house still not breaking from their emotional moment of passion. The second they were inside she motioned to the crib with Henry sleeping away.

Anna poured her heart out as she explained everything that happened as she watched her man hold his child for the first time. She rattled off how she asked about him and then never told a single soul about anything.

Lee put down his son and turned to her. "I came back to see you. I told you I keep my promises."

"You do," she answered as she got up to take his coat off and care for him like she should for her man.

As she pulled off his coat, he took her hand and then looked over at the bed. "You want to now."

He never said a word but pulled her over to the bed. She smiled at her knowing that her man had needs and her body was to fulfill those male needs. She let herself be taken to her bed not protesting it and then watched as he began to undo his belt. The thought of what was about to happen brought on her own sexual needs as her sex began to prepare itself for penetration.

As he pulled down his pants she removed her dress. As she was undoing the strings in the back of her dress she saw his manhood standing proud like it was ready for her body once more. She had her dress off but then reached out for her shawl knowing her breasts were swollen and would probably leak.

Lee was on the bed and then pulled her to him. "Like last time."

Anna moved her leg up and over feeling his member slide across her inner thigh knowing that it was soon to be buried in her honey hole. The feeling that her man wanted her and that he was back brought on a wetness she had not had since he left too. The was no doubt in her mind that she was going to get her own female needs met as well.