The Outlaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright. You gonna skulk off in the night though like some thief?" she asked for fear that it was all a lie.

"I may not be able to leave even when I am able to. I do reckon I want more of you than you realize," Lee smiled his reply back.

Anna could see feel his male member inside of her like it was trying to make it a home perma-nently. Although he was slightly erect, it did not hold the power it once did and there was no need for him to have it in her unless he truly liked the feeling of being inside of her she thought.

"I think you be proven that by not taking your thing out of me," she joked back smiling, secretly liking that her sex was used in such a way and that he was still in her like he was stuck.

"Maybe I am not done."

She smiled at him still letting her hands roam his masculine arms and torso. "I think you be done. Doesn't feel that it's got anything left in it either."

"I may get aroused again," Lee countered as she could see his eyes on her making her feel that he was into her like no other man she had known.

"Be thinking you want more of this in the morning when you can get your man thing strong again," she joked feeling the emotion of having a man in her life.

"If you will have me," he replied with a smile on his face and his eyes locked on hers.

"I don't think you gonna be taking no for an answer. You still haven't taken your thing out of me."

"Like I said. I am not done yet," Lee answered back still smiling.

"It be getting cold and I awful tired. Let's get some sleep and you can have me in the morning."

Anna knew she was giving him full permission to have her as she said it, knowing Lee was her lover now. The odd feeling of having a man again was coupled by the fact he was a white man too. Never before did she desire a white man and now she saw him as someone who could be in her life forever.

Lee finally pulled out as she felt some of his male seed escape from her entrance. She quickly wiped it with her hand not wanting to make bigger mess or seem gross that she has his seed leak from her.

He then grabbed her hand and pulled her to the other room, not letting her get to the wash basin. She then turned to him protesting, "I gots to clean. You put a lot in me. I feel it wanting out too."

Lee continued to pull her towards the bed. "I know."

Anna could not muster the strength to fight him and ended up in the bed next to him. "Didn't be thinking a white man want to be having a child with a negro girl now that they can't sell the baby."

He then moved her body easily so he was over her but not between her legs. "Maybe I just want a beautiful negro girl to just have a baby for the sake of having a baby."

"Not gonna come back in nine months and snatch it? Be having a prize to take back home," An-na hissed, thinking that there was no way a white man like him from a family as his would want to just have a baby with her.

"If I come back, it would be to be with you and the baby," he answered as she smiled.

He then kissed her as she felt the emotional need to be with a child that she longed for since losing her only one two years ago. The idea that she felt he was not lying was almost making her cry as she thought about being a mother again. It was something she hated thinking about and wondered if it would ever happen again. Now she was going to bed with enough male seed in her to make her think about the possibility of it.

Anna was now laying down in bed looking at this man looking her over, feeling that he was about to give her something she longed for and wondered would it ever happen again. Her fear was that he was lying and her heart was saying that he was already committed to it and proved it.

"Don't be lying to me. It killed me when my boy died," she admitted, not wanting to feel that pain again and not wanting to get her hopes up either.

Lee kissed her again and pulled her close holding her in his strong arms. "I will never lie to you."

She then listened to him talk about almost getting caught before he asked about how she ended up here. Anna spoke about how George and her moved West with the railroad before settling here to start raising horses. She explained how George was told that the town was going to put a railroad spur in town and that owning this land was a way for a better life.

Lee never made judgments and Anna then asked about the war. She loved how he never exag-gerated bravery in the war and how he admitted he was always scared and how he ran after the last battle for fear the next one would be his last. She finally gave into sleep laying in his arms thinking about how this night turned her world upside-down.

****

Anna woke up early as normal and cleaned herself up from last night's sexual exploits. She never knew a man could put so much of his stuff inside of her too as she debated even cleaning it as she thought how wonderful it was knowing it was inside of her. The guilt was there, but Anna could not help but enjoy feeling a little guilty too.

She put on her nightgown again and stoked the house and kitchen fire, warming up the house to a nice warm and cozy temperature. It was easy to keep her place warm since it was only one story and she had two separate fireplaces. Even thought it was still cold outside, it was much warmer than it was last night. With the fires going strong again, the house warmed up nice and fast too.

Figuring Lee would want to wash up, she ventured outside to get some water only to see the sun was out and the weather had turned to a clear sunny day too. It also let her know that she had maybe a day more with him before she would have to handle the town posse coming back into town. She pushed the thought aside and walked back in to warm some water up for her lover and cook him a nice southern meal he would enjoy.

With her overcoat off and just her thin nightgown on, she walked to her bed to see him still sleeping heavily. She wondered if she should wake him or let him sleep since they did stay up late. What she did feel was an excitement knowing that he was probably going to want her again. The tingling feeling of excitement shot through her as she knew his large male member would soon be inside of her, proving that he was capable of giving her the feeling only a girl would want.

Anna could not help herself as she pulled back the blanket to stare at his softened white member as it was flopped to the side like it was sleeping too. The thought of a man could do such things to her made her wonder if he could give her pleasure all day too. His weapon of pleasure looked so helpless, but it gave her a thrill as she knew it was unladylike but still exciting knowing it was wrong. She even knew it was big for being soft too. The idea of touching it now went from a dirty thought to a sexual need though.

The sexual rush was too much as she touched his soft, spongy penis as she thought about how hard it got and how much of his white stuff it put inside of her. She could feel her nipples getting hard and her sex getting wet in preparation for more as she just held his limp member in her hands. She had to stop as she felt it was too much for her just touching it.

She pushed her dirty thoughts out of her head as she knew she could not think such things as it was not right of her. The more she tried to think about something else, the more she knew it was no use.

Walking back to the stove, she began preparing a nice meal of bacon, grits, biscuits and eggs. She hoped that he would eat up for his strength as she felt a twinge of sexual guilt knowing that his strength was needed for her pleasure too. She could not help but smile knowing that the man sleeping in her bed was going to be fed by her so he could give her sexual pleasure.

The mere thought of his soft member in her hand was giving her sex jolts of intense desire too as she knew she was being bad by thinking about it too. Anna figured she would pray on Sunday like the rapture was coming for the thoughts and deeds she did with him and was going to do. She still could not stop smiling as she thought about how big and thick his thing was and how she felt what it did to her.

As Lee awoke, she pulled the biscuits out of the oven and began preparing the eggs. She saw him moving towards her just wearing his pants she put by the bed. His topless peach colored skin was showing off his war wounds as she thought about how strong he was to survive so many battles too. His muscles were giving her thoughts about how he could take her at anytime even though she knew she would give it up to him without a fight.

"Morning," Anna called to him, giving him a big bright smile as she just wanted to melt in his arms again.

"Good morning. I do say that smells quite good," Lee said showing a smile of his own to her.

"I be wantin you to get a good meal in you today. God knows you prolly haven't been eating good out there. And I know you ain't eatin good home cooked food either. Makin you something that be bringing back memories too. Bet you ain't have grits and bacon in a spell either."

Lee walked up to her putting his hands on her hips as she smelt his masculine aroma and his breath making her get a twinge of moisture in her sex from just that. "I sure do miss home cook-ing."

Anna turned back to look at him, feeling a sense of pride that she could be the woman that could take care of him. "I like cooking for a man who appreciates it."

"You know what I also miss?" Lee replied as she felt his hands moving under her nightgown feeling her bare hips.

The sensation of his hands on her bare flesh was exciting but the sound of his strong voice near her neck as she knew what he wanted was making her body shiver with taboo excitement. "Whhhaaaat."

"I miss you," Lee answered as his hand moved up cupping her large breasts as his fingers were feeling her long fat nipples like her body was his to touch like that.

"Ohhhhh, Lord...I am cooking," Anna moaned her protest, feeling that it wasn't much of a protest as she already could feel her flower preparing itself for something to claim it.

Lee moved her back and then over to the side of the table as she now put her hands out holding herself up. Therewere no more protests she could give as she knew it would be a lie. She knew that her body demanded attention and the thought of his male member was now engrained in her thought.

"Ohh I missed you and want you more than anything else I have ever wanted," Lee sternly an-nounced as she heard his pants drop on the wood floor.

"Ohhhh..." Anna moaned out not able to say anything else as she could already feel his crown at the entrance to her love slit.

"Ohhh...Godd...OHHHH!" she cried out her loud moan as she felt his thickness push through her love entrance once again claiming her honey hole for his male needs.

Lee then moved his hands feeling her backside and then trailing up her back caressing her soft chocolate skin. He was moving slowly as Anna cringed and closed her eyes already feeling her love entrance constricting the bulbous tip of his shaft that was pushing deep in her.

His thumbs were pulling down her nightgown letting her breasts drop free now as she felt his body finally thumping away at her from behind. Each thrust he gave made her breasts sway forward as she loved being nude for him now. It was like she wanted him to see her exposed flesh so she could give allof her body to him. The urge to be owned by his love and claimed by his seed now shot through her mind as she felt his length doing just what she desired it to do.

As his hands explored her flesh they finally found her nipples as she moaned softly knowing that her nipples were now the target of his attention. She felt that his fingers were feeling the life force she had of being a mother and that his erection was soon to give her that feeling once again. He just pulled and played with them, making her feel that he desired to touch her like that if he was going to do the deed inside of her.

Lee was on a mission she felt as his member was seemingly owning her love sheath for all its worth. Each loving slide of his shaft through her wet love muscles resulted in a soft yet deep moan. Anna knew there was nothing she could do but accept her dark wet sex hole was going to get his life making essence in it soon.

The sensation of having her body used by him while giving up control over her reproductive sys-tem now made her push back slightly. Anna knew she wanted more of it and felt he desired to have a woman who wanted it just as bad. The building up of intensity was released as she felt her sex push out a wet climax from his thrusting. As he was not stopping, she could already feel her body preparing itself for another budding moment of ecstasy too.

The sound of the eggs burning now broke her moment of joy as she quickly moved away feeling the loss of his length from inside of her. "Breakfast is burning."

"I could have skipped eating and still have been satisfied," Lee joked as she turned around to see him pulling his pants up. She did the same as she fixed her breasts and her nightgown.

"You are so bad. Gonna need some food to get some strength," Anna came back with as she did not want to tell him that she really meant he needed to get his energy for more lovemaking.

As he sat she put the food on a plate and served him. Lee smiled as he looked up at her. He then reached up and pulled down the straps to her nightgown before pulling the top down revealing her large breasts and dark elongated nipples that were eye level to him.

"Lee Cooper," Anna shot back in shock as she felt exposed and yet not overly upset as she knew her body was seemingly his to enjoy.

"I want to see you," Lee joked back smiling as he shined his blue eyes at her.

Anna pulled up her nightgown and went to fix her own plate. "I thought you were a gentleman."

She knew he was but smiled and was thankful she was turned away from him as she had guilt she secretly liked that he revealed her breasts to him. The thrill of being exposed to him was a repressed secret she did not want to reveal yet.

"I am, but I can't keep my eyes off of you. Can stare at you all day and night and it still won't be enough."

Anna sat down hiding her smile and joy and she knew pulling down her gown and showing him her breasts was unwomanly. She focused on not losing herself to him and wanting him to know that she wanted him so bad sexually too.

"I swear. You be bringing out the worst in me," she admitted, still holding back what she was really thinking.

Lee swallowed and then smiled back. "Well...you bring out the best in me. If I met you before I joined up with Jacob Sullivan, it would be us in this house with youngins running around."

Anna could not help but smile back at him knowing that he would be right. "Be thinking you would want me to have a whole bunch of your babies the way you be always wanting to stick your thing in me."

"Mmm, yes. I always wanted a big family, lots of kids running around, helping me tend to the horses. I ain't much of a farmer, but I do know my way around a horse. Raising horses is good money in these parts too. Nice fine barn you have out there too."

"Itdon't get used much. Selling quilts at the local store is how I am getting by."

Lee put down his fork and wiped his mouth. "Well, I got news for you. I took my share of the last job we did back at Boulder. I also haven't spent a dime of what I made on the stagecoach heist too. When I come back this way, I can give you some."

Anna loved the idea but also knew not to get her hopes up as George was always one for big ideas that never truly panned out. She gave a weak smile not wanting to tell him that she knew it was a gesture of words and nothing more. "That would be nice."

"I see that look. I told you before. I won't lie to you. I have done some wicked evil things, but I will not lie to those I care about and love. I will tell you the truth all the time...even if it hurts. I promise you, I will help you out."

Anna watched him go back to eating and then did the same before talking about the weather and how the sun broke. She did not want to challenge him on his promise and hoped that he was being honest. The idea of giving in to his promise was like a leap of faith that she did not want to take yet.

"You know the town be out looking for you," Anna said as she knew there was a good chance he would be caught even before he could fulfill his promise.

"Yeah, they out looking for me. I know they want Robby Sullivan bad too. My guess is they will find their tracks and head where they are going. I happened to skin out before they did that last train too. I figure I should be safe to head South for awhile."

Anna got up and then remembered the wash basin she had ready. "I can heat up some water. Let you clean up some."

"That sounds like a mighty fine idea," Lee exclaimed as he stretched his arms up.

Anna cleaned up and poured hot water in the basin so Lee could wash up. After the basin was filled up to where he could get in, she looked over at him spying on him as he pulled down his pants revealing his manhood once again to her.

Seeing his limp but yet masculine male member hang there like a weapon ready to be used on her, gave her tingles that went straight between her legs. Anna thought about turning away as she felt it was immoral to look at a man's thing but she could not tear her eyes from it. As he sat down in the basin she finally caught her breath knowing that this white man in her home had captured her feelings and her body's inner desires.

As she cleaned up quickly Lee continued to clean himself. She hurried with the chore so she could kneel down behind him to help. She quickly grabbed the sponge from him and began washing his back and shoulders.

"Thinking a good wash might do you some good."

Lee stirred and then answered back, "Reckon so. Haven't had a good bath in a week. Not since we got off the trail."

"You worried bout being caught?" Anna asked as she felt fear for him being captured knowing that this man was all she wanted now.

"Nahh. They got them posters all wrong. Took a likeness to Lil Rob and not me. Those bounty hunters gonna catch him thinking it's me. Made sure I kept to myself in town and kept hidden when we hit that train."

"Best you stay that way then. You really gonna head down to New Mexico and stay there?" she asked, hoping that his journey was temporary and then considering going with him for a moment.

"Maybe not stay there too long, just for a spell I guess. I will be back this way now."

Anna reached across and began washing the front of his chest as she was still behind him. Her breasts were now pushing against his back as she knew that her nightgown was holding back nothing from letting him feel her bosom. "Come back this way and we can have more time to-gether."

"Might be next winter," Lee said as he stood up signaling that he was done.

Anna loved how his male body emulated masculine strength. When he turned slightly to grab a towel, she got a good close-up look at his manhood as it was eye level with her and right up close. The tingling in her sex grew more as the urge to touch it came on strong.

She reached out grabbing it softly as she pushed the immoral thoughts aside about touching his generous gift he has for a woman. It was soft and elastic in her hand like before and yet the for-bidden sensation of feeling his white thing made her get a sense of ownership of it now.

"Not be wanting this to be inside another though."

Lee stepped out of the basin still dripping wet. "You talking like you want me for matrimony."

Anna stood up and smirked at him. "Can't be giving something to me and not be expecting me to think it's all mine."

Lee wiped himself clean with a large rag. "If you wanting something from me then I will give it to you."