The Outlaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward grabbing his erect manhood and then guided it to her slit before lowering herself on him. She shot him a look as her mouth opened wide feeling his thickness open up her love opening that had been dormant since he left.

"OHHHhhhhhh," Anna cried out in a shuddering moan, feeling her body go limp to his shaft that was now inside of her.

She leaned back feeling his male shaft explore her depths once again. There was no deeper he could go. She felt his crown was right at the bottom of her love cave too. She had not yet moved her hips as she could already feel the fluttering of her own carnal pleasure too.

As Lee moved his hands like he was going to remove the shawl that was covering her breasts from his sight, she looked down at him in a slight fear before moving her hand to her breasts to cover them. "I might make a mess on you."

"I know...don't care neither," he said in a confident tone, making her realize that she was his and that her entire body was to be seen by his eyes.

Anna moved her hips slightly back and forth feeling his size retreat and push back in from it. She then moved the shawl away showing off her milk laden breasts that felt oversized since she was nursing still.

Lee moved his hands to her hips rocking her more as she looked down at him like he was a conquering hero and his male sword was his weapon of choice.She was surrendering her sex to him as she moved on him, letting him enjoy the fruits of having a woman. Her wetness was flow-ing out of her as she closed her eyes feeling the contractions of having his male thickness in her too.

Losing all sense of moral that she thought a woman should have, she felt Lee's hands on her breasts gently squeezing out her nurturing milk on his body. The feeling of his length inside of her as she rocked back and forth on it now, coupled with the intense pleasure her nipples felt as his fingers forced her milk to spray wildly, was driving her close to her first orgasm since Lee's absence.

The feeling of his swollen member pushing through her pleasuring convulsions of her love tunnel made her feel lost and helpless to the ecstasy of his return now. Her eyes closed as her mouth moans softly each time she felt her body's inner core spasm. When she opened her eyes she saw her man just being covered with her dripping nipples as if he wanted to feel each drop on his body.

When his mouth suckled her one breast, Anna knew she could not control herself. Her love flow gave forth a spring shower only to feel his length push through her strong contractions forcing her to accept that her love was to be used by him.

Her hands gripped his head as she ran her fingers through his hair as she held him tight to her bosom so he could taste the fruits of what he did to her the last time they were like this. She bucked downward on him harder making him feel like she was riding him like a cavalry soldier would ride into battleon full charge.

When she felt his length stiffen hard she knew she was once again going to be rewarded with the flow of his essence as she wanted it to stick like last time too. She felt she needed to reward her man with another mouth to feed too. She pushed down hard on him so that there was a better chance for his crown to nudge at her depths too.

She pulled him tighter as she once again felt the warmth of his love spray into her like a geyser. Her sex responded with a massaging tightness of his girth too. She closed her eyes feeling a wave of euphoria wash over her like everything was right in the world and her body was being injected with a loving serum of relaxing dose of love.

Anna finally looked down on him seeing the man who returned to her like the man she wanted him to be. "Be thinking we both needed that."

"Be back sooner if we weren't tailed for almost a week. Needed to head west for a couple of days before breaking back this way."

She shot him a smirk of playful jest as she replied to him about him getting away. "You had me worrying beside myself bout you gettin caught."

"I hope I didn't cause you too many sleepless nights."

"You did...don't like you being out there with the law hunting you down like a dog," Anna com-mented, feeling afraid this might be the last time with him but also feeling that he was still stiff inside of her.

"Can I get something to eat before we talk about this?"

"I will make you a big meal since you gonna need your strength."

"Ohhh,I am."

Anna pushed down with her hips feeling her slippery sex move against his member. "Be missing you."

Lee rolled over holding her as he was now on top of her. Anna screeched loud in a playful tone as he gained the upper hand and was now on top of her. Lee then entwined his fingers in hers as he held her down. "I have been missing you since I left."

Before she could reply his lips were on hers. She loved how his tongue mixed with hers and his body was pinning her down forcing her to be loved the way a woman should. Even though his manhood was not in her, she could not help but feel her sex constrict with pleasure from just the kiss.

Anna knew he must be hungry and having him love her again was only for her own carnal selfish joy. She pushed him away and got up from the bed. "Let me feed you. Enough time for that later when you get your strength back up."

As Anna reached for her dress she looked over at her son still sleeping before looking back over to Lee. "He's got your blue eyes."

Lee walked over to the crib as she finished putting on her dress. "He is beautiful."

As he reached into the crib to touch his son she walked over to the stove to cook for him. She then looked over at him. "I be saving a lot of that money. People gonna start talking when they see me with all that money to spend."

He then walked over to her. "I will have even more too once I get back to collect my split of the last train robbery."

His hands were on her hips as she hoped it would all be over. He then leaned in to her neck giv-ing her a small kiss that she felt was much more important than just saying he cared for her too. His hands were on her hips was like him controlling her and yet she knew she wanted to be thrown down and taken all night too.

"There is this place in the Wyoming Territory that I have been thinking about. Raise horses and start with nobody looking for us."

She knew it was the same phrase that George sold her on when they left Georgia. She recalled how George was going to work for the railroad and find a place to live West. Then it was find a nice place to raise horses. She could feel that Lee loved her, and she could say the same back, but the fear of repeating history came like a stone hitting her head.

Anna held her tongue knowing that she had the money to protect herself just in case it all went sour too. She turned to him nodding and biting her tongue for fear it would upset him. Between the law looking for him and starting over in another territory like she did here, it made her lose all interest in her own female needs for later.

***

She pushed all of her fears from her mind and lost herself to his love. It was like having a man of her dreams for only a short time though. She figured there should be no stone left unturned for their love while he was here. The doubts of his idea lingered, but she knew it should not interfere with their repeated lovemaking sessions.

Lee's vigor and hunger for her body was like a rabid wolf she felt and having him want her was like feeling the Lord's blessing on Sunday. Before he ate his morning meal to after his noon meal she loved having him put his lovemaking seed in her body. Before bed she gave into her carnal needs and rode him like she would a horse at full gallop. The erotic act of being on top of him brought sexual tingles to her even after she woke up the following day.

A week had passed as she soon found herself alone once more as Lee rode off needing to get back. She gave into his promise knowing that it would be the end of her too. She felt it was like letting his memory tarnish as she knew she would never see him the same way again.

It was three months since she last saw Lee when he rode out to find his gang. The house and barn were sold and now she pulled up to a pasture in Wyoming wanting to cry. She knew Lee was supposed to meet her and there was no sight of him anywhere.

Anna felt the dread come over her knowing she was going to start new with a baby next to her and another on the way. Lee's ability to keep her belly fat was uncanny she felt and him not be-ing here threw her life into a disarray like when George died.

Just as she felt a tear come down she saw a wagon heading her way. The closer it got she saw Lee riding towards her. She then knew that his promise was just as good as gold. She also knew that tonight they were going to love each other once more and that she might not get that slim new dress for many years to come.