The Overly Helpful Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina laid on the couch smiling and then opened her eyes looking at Jane's naked body. "Well, I had fun, how about you," Tina said as her finger again found Jane's breast.

"I think I was feeling healthier, but I still don't know."

Tina sat up. "Maybe because you haven't done this much, you need a friend's saliva. Lay down on your back."

Jane did as she was asked. "Tina, how are you going to get your saliva on my vagina?"

"By licking it, of course. I'll lay on top of you, facing the opposite direction. That way, you can lick my pussy too. Fairs fair, right," Tina said, climbing over her. Jane found her neighbor's moist pussy inches away from her face.

"I don't mean to make this weird, but isn't this how lesbians have sex," Jane asked.

Tina looked back at her. "I'm not a lesbian. Are you?"

"Well, no," Jane admitted.

"Then we aren't having lesbian sex." Before Jane could ask more questions, she felt the warm, wet tongue of her new friend caress her pussy. A jolt of pleasure shot up Jane's body, and she forgot everything she was about to say. She let out an audible gasp. But after that single lick came many more, which had equal impacts on Jane. Her hands grasped the couch hard as she tried to resist the pleasure she was feeling. This was for her vaginal health. Having an orgasm while your friend applied saliva to your pussy via her tongue would be beyond embarrassing.

Suddenly, Tina stopped, and Jane thought that maybe the process was thankfully over. "Hey Jane? You need to lick me, too. That's how lesbian sex, I mean friendship, works. I'm really enjoying the taste of your pussy, but I want the benefits too." Jane's eyes shot open to the site of Tina's somehow wetter-than-before pussy. She was beyond embarrassed that she forgot to apply saliva as well. She quickly lifted her head and licked Tina's vagina vigorously, trying to make up for lost time. "Oh fuck! Nice work Jane!" Tina then leaned back down and resumed going down on her friend's pussy.

Jane had no idea where she was supposed to be licking and thus elected to lick everywhere. It was tough to focus with Tina's tongue continuously finding areas on Jane's pussy that were getting her closer and closer to feeling like she was going to have an orgasm. The point of this was for health, not sexual satisfaction. Finally, as embarrassing as it was for her, Jane spoke up.

"Does my vagina have enough saliva on it yet? I'm afraid I might be close to... well.... having an orgasm. I'm sure it would be very embarrassing for you to give another woman one, so maybe we stop?"

Tina stopped for only a brief second to respond. "Oh, I've made a lot of women orgasm, don't worry." Jane felt like Tina didn't understand her concern. As her butt spasmed from another wave of pleasure hitting her as her pussy resumed getting licked, Jane wondered how Tina was giving a lot of women orgasms without her being a lesbian. Is licking each other's pussies just something female friends do? She has had so few girlfriends in her life to know for sure. Her mother and sister do have a lot, though. At the next family dinner, she will have to ask them if they usually lick their friends' vaginas.

Her thoughts were then interrupted by another shot of pleasure hitting her. The feeling didn't pass like before, though. Instead, driven by her new friend's rapid licking, the feeling grew very intense until, finally, Jane yelled out. She felt almost an explosion of emotions happen. When she came to, she found herself muttering, "Fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over, which was very unlike her. Tina had gotten off her and was again looking at her phone with a big smile.

Jane sat up, not sure how she was supposed to act after her new friend gave her an unintentional orgasm. "I'm sorry that happened. I don't know what came over me."

Tina looked up from her phone. "Why are you sorry? That was awesome. That was your first time licking a pussy, wasn't it? You were too random, focus more on the clit next time," Tina recommended.

"Next time? How often do you need to apply saliva to your pussy?"

Tina laughed. "It depends on what mood my partner is in, but I try to get my pussy licked at least twice a day." That's a lot, Jane thought. Her husband didn't like going down on her. She was going to have to make more female friends if she wanted to keep up her vaginal health.

Jane suddenly remembered why Tina had come over in the first place. "Oh my gosh, Tina, you came over here to manage your Onlyfans site, but the entire time you've been over here, I've been distracting you with the temperature of my house and working on my genital health. I'm so sorry. I hope your business hasn't suffered because of me."

Tina stared at the sweaty, naked body of her neighbor. "Wait, I thought you were playing along with me. You seriously didn't know what we were doing this whole time?" Jane looked back at her, confused before Tina continued. "Wow, okay. No, don't worry about it. I really, and I mean really, enjoyed my time with you. How about tomorrow you visit me at my house? Maybe I'll have some other friends over, and we can all work on our vaginal and penis health together?"

"That would be great," Jane said, standing up. As she was standing there, Tina pointed her phone's camera at her neighbor's soaking pussy before finally putting it down.

"I've got to go and do some video editing and posting." Tina collected her clothing, dressed, and headed out the door telling Jane she would see her soon. Jane waved and followed suit, getting dressed as well, not before grabbing panties to replace those Tina had lost. As she finished pulling her panties on, Jane laughed to herself. What were the odds that she would end up naked both times after having a neighbor visit?

Feeling thirsty after licking her neighbor's vagina, she made herself some tea and sat down on the same couch on which said licking occurred. Henry, her husband's father and boss, burst through the door as soon as she took her first sip. Henry was rather self-centered and didn't respect boundaries much, especially his son's. Thus, he would often enter their house without an invitation or even knocking. Still, Henry was important in her husband's life, and Jane worked hard to gain his respect. Jane was glad he didn't come over five minutes ago and had seen her bonding with Tina.

"Where is my son? I need to talk to him about his terrible sales numbers," Henry announced, frantically looking around the living room.

Jane tried to calmly address her father-in-law. "He's at your office right now, where he always is during the day. Also, Jack isn't a salesperson. He works in IT, remember?"

Henry's eyes lit up with a sudden realization. "That would explain why he has been so confused in his last several performance reviews. But anyway, I wanted to talk to you anyway, woman." Henry often didn't call Jane by name, instead calling her woman. She had tried to correct this for a while but eventually gave up.

"What is it, sir," Jane said, standing up and facing him. It was rare for him to engage with her.

"Henry's morale at work has been awful. Despite me docking his pay, mandating overtime, and berating him in front of the whole office as punishment for his low morale, he still isn't showing any signs of being happier. My only conclusion is it must be your fault."

Jane put her hands over her mouth in shock. "Me, sir? But Jack hasn't said a thing to me about this."

"That's because your husband is a loser who couldn't stand up to a toddler. But I can and have." Henry was marching around the living room inspecting things. He hadn't yet even looked at her since arriving in the house. "Coming home to a messy house can cause a man a lot of stress. Let's look around and see how much of a pig sty this place is."

Henry ran his finger all over the surfaces in the room but found them all clean. Jane was highly worried he would notice the carpet. She hadn't shampooed it in 3 days. Luckily, though, he never commented on it. He marched into the bedroom, hoping to find the mess he was expecting in there. Henry pulled open drawer after drawer but only found clothes folded nearly perfectly. The laundry hamper was free of dirty clothes. The hamper itself had also been washed last night, followed, of course, by me scrubbing the washing machine clean. The bathroom also proved to be beyond clean, to the annoyance of her father-in-law. Jane never dared to poop in her house, using the library's facilities in town solely for that purpose.

As a final attempt, Henry inspected the kitchen but found no smudge on any dish. "Oh, I see. You don't bother cooking for your husband. That's why everything looks so clean in the kitchen. You never use it!"

Jane blushed at the insinuation she doesn't cook. "That's... apologies, sir....that's incorrect. I cook three meals a day from scratch for my dear Jack."

"Three meals a day? I know for a fact that my son doesn't leave the office for lunch. He isn't allowed food during work hours," Henry said, thinking he had caught her.

"That's true, sir. But I cook him lunch just in case he did come home for lunch. Maybe if there was a fire at the office or you fired him. But it hasn't happened yet, so I throw out the lunch I make him every day."

Looking through the pantry, Henry shook his head, approving what he heard. "As any good wife should be doing," he said, sounding defeated.

"Fine, fine. So you keep a good home and keep your husband well-fed. Then how else could you be failing him? Those are the only two things a woman provides for her husband. Well, all expect..." Jane's father-in-law finally looked at her. Not her face, though, but her body. What other thing was he referring to that she is supposed to provide her husband?

"Woman. Are you able to satisfy my husband's sexual needs?" Jane took a step back. She has never discussed her sexual relationship as a married woman with anyone. Not even her husband. But Jane was well aware of the expectation that she needed to be open to her husband's needs. She had never denied him the one time every 1-2 months he wasn't too exhausted from work to actually want sex.

"Of course, sir. Not that we should be discussing such a thing." Henry kept eyeing the body of his daughter-in-law up and down.

"Is your body in good shape? Maybe you have let yourself go since you got married, and now your husband, my son, doesn't enjoy seeing your body."

Jane had actually lost a bit of weight since she got married and was frequently told by her doctor that she could stand to gain a few pounds. Despite her skinniness, she had a healthy bosom and a curvy behind. But now Jane wasn't sure if that was good enough for her husband.

"Sir, Jack has never complained about it. But maybe he is just too nice to say anything. Oh no, am I hideous to him?" Tears started to well up in her eyes.

In a rare display, Henry said something somewhat comforting to her. "I'm not saying that's the case, but maybe. How about you strip down to your underwear, and we will see?"

Jane wiped the tears from her eyes. "Really? You will look at me in my underwear? You'll do that for me?" Giving her a nod, Jane started to take her dress. As she was doing so, she remembered how much her neighbors Francis and Tina liked her body. But she decided not to bring that up with Henry for now.

Jane neatly hung her dress on a chair in the kitchen and then stood in her underwear in front of her father-in-law. He walked all around her getting his face real close to her boobs, butt, and even her groin area. She stood perfectly upright and still, afraid to move and risk upsetting her father-in-law. Finally, he spoke up. "I don't see any flaws in your body. From what I can see, you are beyond gorgeous. In fact, I don't see how a man like my son could have gotten a woman like you."

"I don't know either, sir. I'm so lucky for your son to have accepted me as his wife," Jane said, embarrassed to admit it.

"That's not what... anyway. I will need to see the rest of your body to make sure. Take off your bra and panties."

Jane froze. It was not proper for other men besides her husband to see her naked. Yes, she had allowed her neighbor Francis to see her naked an hour ago. But that was for the benefit of his marriage. "Sir, I don't think my husband would want me to get naked in front of other people." Henry looked at her directly in the eyes for the first time since he entered the home.

"One, I am the head of this family. Disobedience, especially from a new family member, will not be tolerated. Two, I am trying to save your marriage right now, and I feel that's not being appreciated. Three, if you are implying that I am trying to use my daughter-in-law for some kind of sexual gratification... when I am happily married to my wife, your mother-in-law..."

Jane had never felt so ashamed as she did now. Everything he said was right. For her to turn on his generosity and accuse him of sexual deviancy was the lowest thing she had ever done. Without further questioning, she took off her bra and panties, presenting her fully nude body to the father of her husband. "I'm so sorry, sir. I never meant to offend you. Please, please! Inspect my naked body for the good of my husband." Even as she exposed her body fully, Henry kept eye contact with her. He continued to for what felt like five minutes, but then finally took a deep breath and looked down on her breast. He repeated his inspection of her body, and Jane was relieved to have him staring closely at her pussy rather than her eyes.

Just as she thought he might conclude his study of her private parts, he took her breast fully into his hands. "Sir, I...," Jane started to protest but quickly remembered how she almost ruined her marriage just a minute ago, questioning her father-in-law. She finished her sentence with a simple "...thank you" before letting him fondle her silently. After a minute of feeling every inch of her tits, he moved on to her ass. He got on his knees and placed himself at eye level with her butt. He pushed her cheeks in every which direction, including apart from each other, surely revealing her butt hole. Jane worried that maybe it was her butt hole that was causing her husband to be less attracted to her. How does one make that look more attractive? But he didn't offer any criticisms. Finally, he stood back up. Now, it must be over.

But Henry had one more area he wanted to feel up, his daughter-in-law's pussy. Standing in front of her again, he used a single finger to prod her. Jane tried to stand emotionless, but his finger wiggling around inside her was invoking some strong feelings. While not stopping the motion of his finger, he broke the silence with some questions. "Are you able to satisfy my son orally?"

Jane didn't understand the question but also didn't fully hear it due to distractions coming from her vagina. "What? Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I didn't understand the question?" Henry increased the motion of his finger in my pussy before answering.

"Are you able to make my son cum with your mouth?"

"Ohhhhh...," she responded in more of a moan than a statement of understanding. "Jack doesn't like oral sex."

"So you admit to being bad at giving head?"

"Yes..., I mean, no! I don't know. I haven't done it much." Henry finally gave Jane a reprieve and pulled his finger out of her.

"Then that's what we need to evaluate. Let's take this to your bed, woman." As Jane was continuing to recover from the sensation of her fingering, she was led into her bedroom. She then found herself naked on her bed along with her now fully nude father-in-law.

"Wait, what are we doing? Why are you naked too," she asked, looking at his very erect penis.

"Woman, we just talked about this. You're going to suck my dick so we can see if that's the reason your marriage is in trouble." Not taking her eyes off his penis still, she wondered if she should risk questioning her father-in-law again. She thought better of it. Putting her husband's father's dick in her mouth was one thing, but doubting his word would be another. She bet her husband would have the same opinion.

She knelt down and positioned herself within inches of his cock. Jane was thankful she had to help her neighbor Francis earlier by sucking his cock. Because of that, she felt less nervous about blowing Henry. But unlike earlier, she needed to impress with her ability to give a blow job. She took a deep breath and then took the fifty-year-old man's penis into her mouth.

Truthfully, she really didn't know much about blowing men. This is maybe only the fourth time she has done this. She figured using her tongue a lot would help, as well as her lips, obviously. She decided to just rub her lips up and down the entire length of his cock, while using her tongue to add a little extra. Beyond that, she had no plan. She wished they made videos of women giving blow jobs so she could better understand how to do it. If Henry ever wants to test her skills again, maybe she could convince him to let her film it and post it on the internet so others could at least see her technique.

Her nervousness relaxed when she started to get some verbal feedback from the man whose cock was currently penetrating her mouth. "Shit, you are good at this woman. God damn, your mouth is amazing." Jane figured this meant she passed his evaluation and maybe she should stop, but Henry gave no indication. Thus, she kept going for a while. As Jane continued to taste more and more of her father-in-law's cock, she started to admit to herself that she liked this. It was exciting to give head, and she wished her husband was more open to it. Or if that couldn't happen, she hoped she could continue to develop her skills with Henry.

She was beginning to suspect that the second man of the day was going to ejaculate into her mouth, but Henry finally said that was enough before he did so. He took a minute to catch his breath before addressing her. "My son is a moron, which I already knew. But more specifically, he is a moron for not having you do that every day. That's certainly not the reason for his poor work morale. Which leaves just one thing. Lay on your back." Jane did what he asked without question. In her naivety, she could not see where this was heading. Not until Henry climbed on top of her with his still, very erect dick poking at her lower half. She looked downwards only to see her father-in-law's dick penetrate her vagina. Thus becoming only the second man to ever have sexual intercourse with her.

She knew she had to question this. "Sir! I think this is now us fully cheating on my husband and your wife. We should stop this." Henry began humping her, deeply pushing his cock in and out of her. Far deeper than her husband typically gets.

"You've given me no choice. I need to understand what is happening in my son's home life that is causing him such unhappiness. Your sexual skills are the only thing I haven't evaluated."

Jane understood this, but she knew this was probably breaking her vows. "What if you watch me and your son have sex instead?" Henry looked disgusted by that comment. Although not enough to stop fucking her.

"It would be very inappropriate for me to watch my son and daughter-in-law have sex. I'm questioning your moral compass, even offering something like that."

Jane felt shameful at what she said while also feeling her husband's father's dick rub a very sensitive area inside her pussy. While she was having sex outside of her marriage, it had the potential to improve her home life and her husband's career. She did feel guilty that she had let her life get to the point where this was necessary. The next time she saw her mother-in-law, Jane would share in the knowledge about how Henry's dick felt in their respective pussies.

Henry pulled out of her, and she was glad the test was over. "Get on top of me. Show me how well you can fuck on top." He laid on the bed with his moist dick sticking straight up. After taking a moment to comprehend the ask, she straddled the middle-aged man and then lowered herself onto his dick. This position had the effect of rubbing his dick right up against a very pleasurable area inside her. Within ten seconds, she could no longer hold back her moans. Soon, she was teasing her own nipples without even knowing it. She increased the pace she was humping the dick inside her and finally called out in sweet orgasm. Her husband had never managed to make her cum. Now, two other people had accomplished this in one day, including her father-in-law.