The Overly Helpful Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the warmth of her orgasm faded, Jane remembered why she was having sex with Henry. She was supposed to be showing off her sex skills, but instead, she got herself off. But Henry didn't show any signs of being unsatisfied. He actually had a smile on his face. Maybe the first time she had ever seen him do that. Jane had found the secret for daughters to get on their in-laws' good side.

"You are doing fantastic. I'm nearly ready to cum inside you," Henry calmly said. Jane hadn't thought about this. Taking his cum was something she couldn't afford to do. Jane was on no birth control. It was Jack's and her intention to get pregnant. She knew it was going to take a long time due to their infrequent sex and her husband's low sperm count. Having her father-in-law spray his seed inside her might significantly impact those plans.

"Sir, can I just say you are doing a great job testing my sex skills. Your wife is a lucky woman. But I don't think cumming inside me is needed for this evaluation. I might become pregnant with your child, which I think your son might have issues with." Henry seemed to only quicken his pace while she said this. Despite Jane trying to talk him into stop fucking her before he cums inside her, she had, without thinking, moved his hands to her breast to play with her nipples.

"My son's duty is to carry on my legacy, including spreading my genetics as a grandson. Why not just cut out the middle man, and I impregnate you directly?" Maybe it was the effect her orgasm was having on her or the building of a possible second one, but that made a lot of sense to her.

"But what about your wife? Doesn't she want her genetics also passed on to her grandchild," Jane asked as she started pressing down harder to get Henry's dick to penetrate deeper inside her.

"Who cares about her. If you are so worried about that, then you can fuck her also." Jane was surprised to hear this from an intelligent man like Henry. Doesn't he know two girls can't get each other pregnant? While Jane didn't want to have lesbian sex with her mother-in-law, she would like to be friends with her just like Tina and her became friends. Considering how many female friends Henry's wife has, she is probably exceptionally versed in licking pussy.

Jane relaxed and accepted that she was about to be seeded by her father-in-law into her fertile womb. Her mind completely forgot about why she was doing this in the first place, instead getting turned on by the fact that this powerful man was going to get her pregnant. With a last few hard thrusts, she suddenly felt the warm sensation of cum entering her pussy as Henry emptied his balls into her. The volume of cum was much larger than his son's. This, in combination with how deep he reached with his dick, made her think she was almost certainly going to get knocked up.

As soon as the last drop flowed out of his dick, Henry pushed her off of him onto the bed. "Okay, I concede you are not the source of my son's poor morale. I'm still confused as to what he has to be upset about," Henry said, watching the naked body of his son's wife, whom he likely just impregnated. "You still have room for improvement in the bedroom, though. Keep working on your sex skills. Likely, I'll be back tomorrow to check on your progress." Back tomorrow, Jane thought. Was she going to keep having sex with her father-in-law? She worried that it sounded like she might be having an affair with him. But is it an affair if the goal of having sex is to improve your sexual performance and/or get pregnant? Probably not, Jane convinced herself.

Jane, still naked and leaking cum, followed him to the door to see him out. Before he left, he gave her a big open mouth kiss and grabbed her ass. He then left without saying another word. She returned to the kitchen, where her clothes were, and put them on. Three visitors today, and all of them have seen me naked, Jane thought, smiling to herself. But only one of them possibly impregnated me, so that's good.

She retrieved her tea from the table, which had warmed up considerably after her diversion involving having unprotected sex with her father-in-law. She noticed the sound of a motor running in her backyard, and sure enough, she saw the neighbor boy, Adam, mowing the backyard with his push mower. When they moved in, he offered to mow the lawn for Jane and Jack for a reasonable fee, which they accepted. He was 18 years old and a senior in high school. Overall, seemed like a good kid. Jane watched him a bit before moving back to the bedroom. Her bed was a mess and needed new sheets. Ten minutes later, she had fresh linens in place and the soiled ones in the wash. Over the sounds of the washing machine, she noticed the lawn mower could no longer be heard. There was no way he had already finished mowing the lawn, so she went to check on Adam.

She saw him on the ground, rubbing his knee. Jane proceeded out the back door to check on him. "Adam, are you okay? What happened," she called out.

"Hello, miss. I'm okay, I think. I just tripped on this flower pot I didn't see on the ground." Indeed, right next to him was a small broken clay pot. Jane had put it there a few days ago with the intention of moving it to a better spot later but hadn't. Worse even, her husband noticed it and told her she should move it before Adam came over to mow the lawn next time. She didn't do it at the time because it was raining heavily. It escaped her mind, and now this young boy was hurt, and it was all her fault.

"Let's get you inside Adam. I can help you better there." She picked him off the ground, trying to take on as much of his body weight as she could.

"It's really okay, miss. I just need a minute to rest. I'm sure it will be better." Jane paid no heed to his comments and led him to the door. It was a hot day, and Adam was shirtless, only wearing some small running shorts. He continued to protest needing any help, but she insisted he lay on the couch for a while.

"Let me get you a cold drink. Is iced tea okay? You're not allergic, are you?"

"No, miss, I'm not allergic to anything, really."

"Oh, good. My mouth is rather tired," Jane said relieved.

"Your... mouth miss?" But Jane handed him the cold beverage, which dropped the topic.

Jane was beginning to worry about the situation she had gotten herself into. If Adam was hurt to any degree of seriousness, it would only add to her husband's stress. Something he didn't need currently. His parents might even respond with a lawsuit, which could ruin their family. They would be homeless, Jack would probably leave her, and she would be left likely pregnant with her husband's father's baby all by herself. Jane closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She can fix this. The key is to heal his injury here and now. If he leaves hurt, Jane would be in big trouble.

"Adam, how about we stretch together to see if that can't help your leg?" Jane sat on the floor and invited him to a space in front of her.

"Okay, I guess that could help," Adam said, sliding off the couch to join her.

"Excellent! Let's just start with some simple hamstring stretches." Jane stretched out her left leg and reached for it while her right leg rested to the side. Adam started to watch and mimic her before abruptly covering his eyes.

"Oh my gosh, miss. I can see up your dress!" In her panic to heal Adam, Jane hadn't appreciated that she was stretching in a dress. This particular stretch was giving him a clear view right up to her panties. She was only making the situation worse by the minute.

Jane stood up. "I am so sorry Adam. I didn't mean for that to happen. It is very inappropriate for me to put myself in a position where you could see up my dress. Let me fix that."

"Thank you, miss. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, but I knew you wouldn't want me to see that; wait, what are you doing?" Jane had zipped the back of her dress and was now removing it from her body.

"I'm making sure you can't see up my dress, dear." She set her dress on a nearby chair and stood in her underwear before her high-school-aged neighbor. "Let's get back to the stretch, okay?"

Jane resumed the previous stretching position she was in. Adam remained confused. "But miss, I can see your underwear. Shouldn't you maybe wear something else?"

"Adam, we don't have time. We need to get that leg loosened up. Besides, most of my clothes are dresses. And I'm not letting you see up them." Jane was annoyed that the young boy tried to get her back in a dress just to see up it again. What some boys will do to see a lady's panties. "Adam, please join me in the stretch." The 18-year-old finally started stretching, but his eyes kept returning to the underwear-clad body of the older woman in front of him.

She took Adam through various stretches that involved spreading her legs, bending over, and sticking out different body parts. Adam was blushing extensively and sweating. Despite his immense effort, he couldn't stop himself from looking at Jane's bra and panties. Finally, Jane completed all of the stretches she knew.

"Okay, how does your leg feel?"

"It's perfectly fine now, thank you!" However, as Adam got up when he put weight on the leg, he noticeably winched. Jane knew he still wasn't fine.

"No, you're not. Sit back down." Adam did as he was told, unsure what was in store for him next. Jane crawled towards him and started rubbing his thigh up and down. "Maybe you just need to work it out with a massage. Just relax." Jane, of course, knew she shouldn't be touching another man like this, most certainly such a teenage man. But this was medical, and she needed to avoid her family getting financially ruined.

Jane wasn't sure where Adam was hurt most, so she started working her hands higher and higher up his thigh. "Miss, your hands are getting very close to..." Jane smiled at him. She was happy to hear that she was approaching the area that was hurt. But close wasn't good enough. The issue was she was now butting up against his shorts, as tiny as they are. She knew what she needed to do but was very scared to do so.

"It's for my husband, it's for my husband, it's for my husband," Jane muttered to herself.

"What's for your husband, miss?" Without answering him, Jane grabbed his shorts with both of her hands, pulled them off, and threw them across the room. Adam wasn't able to act fast enough to stop her. Jane had accidentally taken off his underwear as well. A completely naked Adam was getting up to try and find something to cover his shame. Jane knew he was only going to risk further hurting himself, so she jumped on him. He landed back on his back, and she was now straddling him.

"Miss, please get off of me. I'm... naked," he shyly said.

"I'm sorry about that, Adam, but I need to massage your legs, and your shorts were in the way." Jane, staying on top of the naked teen boy, resumed massaging the leg all the way to his upper inner thigh.

"This isn't needed, miss, please."

"Shush, young man." After about a minute, Jane felt something underwear her. She lifted her hips up and looked below her. She found Adam's erect penis.

"I'm so sorry, miss. It's just your underwear and..."

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry! This isn't your fault. It's mine. Let me fix this." Jane knew young men could inadvertently get erections without meaning anything by it. Sometimes, stimuli can trigger it. If you can remove stimuli, their penis will return to a normal state.

Jane reached behind her back and undid her bra. Adam was now faced with the tits of his neighbor, all while she sat on his sat body. But she didn't stop there. In a quick motion, she pulled her panties off of her body, becoming fully nude. "Miss! What are you doing!"

"You said my underwear was the cause of your erect penis. I've gotten rid of it, so you should be good in a minute or two."

"But now your naked body will..."

"I can't take off my naked body, smart guy. Now let's get back to massaging that injury."

Jane resumed massaging the leg of a very squirmy Adam. His penis was not yet soft but rather continued to be rock hard. As she increased the rate she was rubbing his leg, her body also began shifting back and forth. As her body continued to move, eventually, the lips of her pussy started rubbing up and down on the shaft of her teen neighbor's dick. She wasn't worried about it as she knew soon his dick would soften as she had removed the problematic underwear. Jane was confident that having a penis slide along the outside of her vagina didn't count as sex.

"Miss, our genitals are right on top of each other. Can you please get off of me? I'm worried we might accidentally have sex in this position."

Jane was getting annoyed by Adam's complaints. It's like he's never gotten a massage before. "We are not going to have sex, young man. I am a married woman. Also, you are not moving from this position until I finish rubbing your leg."

Jane increased the pace of her hands on his legs even further, hoping to generate some heat as well. Adam's eyes were watching her naked tits jiggle. He tried to will himself to look away but couldn't. In one particularly large thrust, Jane's pussy slide off of the tip of his penis. But then, when she slid her hands back up his leg, the penis found its mark and penetrated Jane.

"Miss, I think my penis is now inside of you! Please get off!"

"Only a little bit, it's fine." Jane was confident that having only a little bit of a penis inside you didn't count as sex.

Jane didn't relent in rubbing his leg, which continued to rock her hips back and forth. Adam's dick, in turn, pushed further and further into her pussy. "Miss, I'm a virgin. I don't want to lose my virginity like this, please!"

Jane admitted that his dick was getting pretty deep inside her. Maybe they were having sex, perhaps they weren't. "Eh, I'd say you are still half a virgin. That's still pretty good," Jane said to her half-sexual partner. If it made sure his leg wasn't hurt, then having half-sex with her teen neighbor was worth it.

The teasing of the dick deeper and deeper was starting to feel rather pleasurable to Jane. She, of course, wasn't trying to get off, but with the position she was in, it was becoming unavoidable. She was noticing more and more how muscular Adam was. He was so handsome in the face and had very toned abs. Soon, she was moving her hands on his thigh less. Instead, she was focusing on moving her hips more and more.

"Okay, so maybe we are having sex. But high stress can make things heal slower, and sex is very good at reducing stress," Jane finally admitted to herself and Adam.

"Oh my god. If my mom and dad find out I've had sex, they are going to be so mad with me." Jane let out an audible moan. She grabbed the young boy's hands and placed them on her chest.

"I won't tell if you play with my nipples." Adam slowly complied. He watched as his first sexual partner derived more and more pleasure from his dick. Finally, having reached her breaking point, Jane yelled out in a passionate orgasm.

Adam started to move his hands away from his neighbor's tits, but she immediately grabbed them and planted them back on. "Miss, should we stop now? You seemed like you finished."

"What? It doesn't count as losing your virginity unless the man cums. All of this effort will be a waste if you are still a virgin afterward."

"But miss, you were trying to help my leg, not take my virginity." "Right, I forgot about that. Well, we might as well do both."

"Miss, I do feel like I am getting very close. Maybe you should get off now." Jane leaned down and started kissing Adam's neck.

"Just cum inside me. I won't have you risk staining my carpet with your cum young man."

"Oh, are you on birth control then, miss," he said, thinking he understood the situation.

"What? I'm a married woman. Of course I'm not on birth control, my husband and I want to eventually have a child."

Adam's face went pale. "I don't want to have a child while in high school. Especially with my married neighbor. Please get off of me before I cum, which is going to happen very soon."

"Relax, Adam, you won't even be the first man to cum inside me today," Jane admitted. If you can't be honest with your teenage neighbor you are having sex with, you need to re-examine your life.

"Miss, who else did you have sex with you today?" Jane gasped at this question.

"Excuse you, young man! That is a very inappropriate question for you to ask me," she said as she spread her legs further apart to push her teen neighbor's dick deeper into her.

"I'm very sorry, miss, but I'm seconds away from reaching orgasm. I can't get you pregnant!"

But Jane continued to hump. "Just fill me up already, Adam, so we can get your arm feeling better."

"It was my leg!" Adam yelled as he finally couldn't hold on any longer and unleashed all of his cum into the unprotected womb of Jane. Even after he finished, she continued to slide up and down his dick for a few seconds until finally getting off him.

"And how does your leg feel," she said, standing above him with his fresh cum leaking out of her.

"It's fine. I'm leaving," Adam said coldly. He walked over, grabbed the shorts tossed from him earlier, put them on, and left. He didn't even bother to finish mowing the lawn or putting away the mower.

As Jane watched her fourth lover of the day walk out the door, she felt proud of how she solved the difficult situation. Adam's leg seemed to be much better, so she avoided any consequences from Adam visiting her home. Well, maybe she had just been impregnated by the young boy, but at least his leg felt better.

She spent some time in the bathroom, reapplying makeup, fixing her hair, and cleaning up the cum leaking out of her pussy. She put on her dress yet again and was ready to start chores. Jane was way behind in the housework she planned on doing due to all the men and one lady visiting her. But she now had the house to herself again. As soon as she completed that thought, her doorbell rang again. That doorbell has seen more use today than her vagina, she remarked to herself as she opened the door. She found eight men she didn't recognize. They all looked to be in their forties or fifties and had large mustaches, hats, and glasses. It was a very unexpected sight for Jane.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. We are the strippers you ordered," the overweight man in front said.

"There must be a mistake. I didn't order any strippers," Jane said, worried that she had majorly messed up the shoe order she had placed yesterday.

"This isn't 52 Willow Street," another man asked, sounding worried.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry. This is 52 Willow Avenue. Willow Street is clear across the city." Hearing this news, the men all started acting really upset. They kicked the ground, put their hands in their faces, and some even cried.

"Oh, we are going to be fired for sure! Our boss will never forgive us for making such a mistake," the man in front bellowed.

Jane felt terrible for the men. She knew how awful it would be if her husband lost his job. Now, she was looking at the possibility of eight different husbands losing their jobs. "Is there anything I can do to help you guys? Anything at all?"

The men all quieted at once while the man in front responded. "Maybe there is. If you could take over the order and we strip for you, that would allow us to keep our jobs."

Jane thought about it. "I don't have a lot of money on me. Maybe ten dollars." The man grabbed Jane's hand and shook it.

"That's exactly what it cost, ten dollars. We have a deal." Without any further comments from Jane, the men all pushed inside. Apparently, she just agreed to hire eight men to strip for her.

As they gathered around inside, Jane again noted they were a lot older and heavier than she thought male strippers typically were. However, they only cost ten dollars for all eight of them, which makes sense. They directed her to sit on the couch as they stood around her. Curious how this would proceed, Jane asked, "So, do you guys have music you play or something."