The Overly Helpful Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys looked around at each other like they realized they had forgotten something. "Ummm, typically, the customer supplies the music. Yeah!" Jane turned the radio on, and the men looked at each other like they were waiting for each other to get things started. Finally, they awkwardly danced and removed clothes slowly.

Jane had never seen male strippers in person, but even so, she knew this was a poor show. But she didn't want these men to become discouraged. "Wow! So many sexy men dancing in my living room. It's like a dream come true," she yelled with as much fake enthusiasm as she could muster. The men seemed to relax a bit and stripped with more confidence. Looking to her left, she saw one of the men now had their penis fully out. This was a bit shocking to her as she thought male strippers usually kept some underwear on, even if very skimpy ones like a speedo. Obviously, though, this wasn't the case with these guys, and she would soon have 8 dicks surrounding her in her home.

With the first guy now fully naked, the other seven quickly joined him. The men, now fully nude, lightly danced around her, not sure what to do next. Jane finally spoke up, "Well, thanks, boys. That was very sexy. But I need to get back to my chores."

The men looked around at each other in a panic. The man closest to her said, "Ummm, oh! Part of the service that was ordered was to have sex with the client. It's included in the cost you already paid."

Jane looked nervously around at the eight penises. "Oh, well, that's okay. We can skip that, I don't mind," Jane said only half-truthfully, if not less.

"But, ma'am, we pride ourselves on delivering great service. If we skip part of the order, it will reflect poorly on us."

Jane could swear some of the cocks were beginning to enlarge. "How about we just say we did but don't?" She was apparently okay with giving eight men permission to say she had sex with them.

Again, the group protested. "Our boss calls every client after we strip and/or bone them. For quality assurance purposes, he will ask about how each of our dicks felt inside you. If you can't answer in great detail, he will know we didn't deliver the full service, and we will be fired!" For such a cheap stripper service, Jane thought, it was very strict with their employees. But she couldn't be the cause of the ruin of these men's families. They probably had big families as well, considering how cheaply they charge for sex.

"Okay. If it helps you guys out, I'll have sex with all eight of you." Jane lifted her dress up over her head. "I assume you guys have condoms?" With Jane now in her underwear, the men's dicks were quickly becoming erect.

"It's actually the responsibility of the client to provide condoms," a very turned-on man said in a half-believable tone. Jane got her bra off, only realizing she could have left it on.

"I don't have any condoms. I'm so sorry, guys, but I think we are going to have to have unprotected sex. Again, I'm very sorry. Is that okay?" The men were barely listening. Instead, they were mesmerized by watching her pull down her panties and reveal her bare pussy.

"What? Oh! You don't have condoms? Damn, I guess we can make that work. But you owe us big, lady!" Jane was naked, the men were hard, and they had agreed to cream-pie her. The most ambitious of the men walked up to Jane and started kissing her. Jane was surprised by this because she thought kissing wasn't allowed, but she didn't have much experience paying for sex. Soon she was laid down on the couch, and the man penetrated her with his dick. Until now, Jane hadn't thought about if she, as a married woman, should be having sex with a group of men just because these got an address mixed up. Was cheating okay if it was to help someone keep their job? Also, should she be risking another stranger impregnating her, let alone another eight? She figured her husband would be very understanding if she got pregnant with his father's child and maybe even the teenager who mows their lawn. But having some random middle-aged stripper knock her up may prove to be an annoyance to her husband.

This thought was interrupted by the man unleashing all of cum inside her pussy. Whether she should have let him do that or not didn't matter now, Jane thought. Instead, she prepared for her next lover. The second man had her get on all fours so he could fuck her from behind, doggy style. He fucker her somewhat hard, and the sounds of her ass cheeks getting continuously pounded filled the room. No man had ever had sex with her like this, and she found it to be very intense. As he continued to rail her, she looked around and remembered she still had six erect penises to go.

After a few more minutes, the man succeeded in draining his balls into her, and the third man was ready for her. He instructed her to fuck him on top. He sat on the couch, and she then sat on his dick. The third dick inside her in less than ten minutes was taking its toll on Jane. An orgasm was building inside her. Even if this guy finished before she got there, one of these remaining four men was going to make her cum. Was it embarrassing to cum on the dick of a stripper? Maybe not; after all, she paid them for this. Was it odd that she, as a beautiful married woman in her twenties, paid ten dollars to eight middle-aged men to have sex with her? Maybe this was a common thing to do. She would have to ask her other married women if they do this often.

As she rode this man's dick in search of her orgasm, she noticed his mustache was crooked and hanging off of his upper lip. She reached for it and was able to pull it off. With that off of him, the man looked more familiar, and she took off his glasses and hat. It wasn't a stranger. It was her neighbor, Larry. This was shocking to Jane, although she didn't let it interrupt her humping. The man looked up at her in a combination of embarrassment and lust.

"I'm sorry, Jane... I can explain. It's just we..."

Upon hearing him refer to the group as we, she looked around at the other men she has and will be fucking. "I know all of you. You're Gary, John, Phillip, Dennis, Paul, Carl, and Saul." All of these men were her neighbors.

Dennis, the first man to possibly impregnate her of the group, tried to explain things. "You caught us, Jane. I know this is really, really bad. It was a terrible idea, but we just had to try and..."

Jane interrupted. "Have all of you guys gotten a second job as a stripper? I'm so sorry guys. I had no idea you were in such financial difficulty that you needed to take on a job like this. I'm so happy I could help you guys keep this job." The distraction of realizing she was having a one-woman orgy with over half the men in the neighborhood had made Jane forget how close she was to an orgasm. But Larry's dick touched just the right spot, and that put her over the edge.

She arched her back and grabbed her tits as she let out a yell. "Oh, Jesus!" She pushed down hard on his dick, and her ass spasmed as she experienced a very satisfying orgasm. As she regained awareness, she found Larry had also cummed. She climbed off of him and looked around at the stunned-faced men.

"I will not be embarrassed from cumming during sex I paid for, thank you very much. Now, who is next? We aren't even halfway done." Carl quickly raised his hand, and she had him take the same position as Larry. She had just successfully reached an orgasm in this position, so she might as well try for it again. As she began fucking her fourth neighbor (not counting the others outside of this group, of course) Dennis talked to her more.

"Wait, so you don't have an issue fucking us?"

"My husband and I are in good financial shape. My husband is a generous man. I'm sure he would be proud to help out his neighbors by having his wife pay them for sex. God, your dick feels good inside me, Carl," Jane moaned.

Saul, who was the second man to fuck her, spoke up. "But we aren't actually..." But the three men around him interrupted him and covered his mouth. After some intense-sounding whispers, he finished his sentence with, "Never mind." Jane didn't question this and continued to focus on the dick inside her.

Carl was the father of Adam, the 18-year-old teenage boy who mowed their lawn. Adam was just in the same position that his father is in now. Jane even could convince herself that both of their dicks felt the same inside her, but that might have just been her lying to herself. In either case, it was still funny to her that she had the same interaction with a father and son on the same day. Even more amusing was that the interaction was cumming inside her pussy.

Carl couldn't hold on any longer, and his cum joined the other man's inside Jane's womb. She climbed off and remarked, "I hope I have room for all of your ejaculate inside me. I hate to make a mess and spill some." She grabbed the hand of Phillip, deciding to ride his dick next. As she learned how yet another neighbor's cock felt inside her, Jane wondered if the next neighborhood get-together was going to be weird. She will have had sex with so many of them. It would probably be in bad taste to discuss what it was like having sex with these men's wives. That thought made Jane realize every one of these men were married.

As Phillip was licking her nipples and she felt like she was making progress on a second orgasm, she posed a question to the room. "Are your wives okay with you stripping and having sex with clients? Especially with women they know like me?" The guys were silent for a while, seemingly unsure how to answer that. Again, Dennis tried to speak for the group.

"Oh, sure, they know we are in this business. But please don't mention anything about us stripping to them and especially us having sex with you." Jane was satisfied with that answer and found nothing suspicious about it. She could continue to enjoy fucking all of these married men without guilt.

Speaking of enjoying, Jane found that second orgasm. The combination of all the events of the day and just the thought of all of these men giving her so much sexual attention was proving very erotic to Jane and thus making her cum easily. Again, her orgasm seemed to trigger her current sexual partner to also cum. She took a minute before getting off of him and considered who should be the next potential father of her child? John was standing nearby, looking very anxious. He maintained maybe the best-looking lawn in the neighborhood. Jane would be honored to have such a guy bust a nut inside her and invited him to do just that.

As John penetrated her unprotected womb, Jane had a funny thought enter her head that she shared. "How did you guys mix up the street on this order when it's the exact street you work on? Shouldn't you have noticed that right away?"

Again, her comment was met with nervous silence. "Yeah... we really are a bunch of meatheads," Dennis said with a small, anxious laugh.

"You guys are so silly. But lucky for me, I guess," Jane said as she felt the hands of John enthusiastically grope her ass while they had sex.

Her ass must have felt very good to him as soon afterward, he did successfully bust his nut inside her. Jane only had two men left. "I'm going to pick Paul next. Simply because his wife is always so friendly with me when I see her." Paul took the position, and Jane sat on her seventh dick of the hour. Jane wondered if it would be possible for her to reach a third orgasm. These men seemed to be immensely enjoying the feel of her pussy and weren't lasting long, but she had managed two already. She started playing with her nipples as a way to assist herself in this effort.

Saul was giving a concerned look in the corner as he watched Jane reach the last quarter of the neighborhood orgy. Finally, he spoke up, "Jane, is it okay that we aren't using condoms? You are on birth control, right?"

"Jack and I would eventually like to have a baby. Why would I be on birth control?"

That made a lot of the men tense up. "Wait, you mean we could be impregnating you right now?" Jane continued to hump Paul's dick uninterrupted. He, too, was looking very conflicted.

"I mean, it's possible? Too late now, right?"

Paul replied to that. "Not for me, though. Maybe this is a bad idea. How about I cum on you instead?"

Jane gave him a firm look. "And risk staining my couch? Unless you want to risk greatly upsetting my husband, you will cum inside me!" Jane's sudden shift to this domineering attitude must have triggered something in Paul, and he did just that, giving her yet another possible father if today were to result in a pregnancy.

She stood up and looked at the only man in the house she hadn't felt cum inside her, Gary. "Come on Gary. Get over here, and let's do this."

Gary remained where he stood. "I can't risk getting you pregnant, Jane. My wife would kill me."

Jane was annoyed by this delay. "She has to know this is a possibility with your job. She can't expect you to fuck women for money and not risk a pregnancy."

Gary was unswayed. "You seriously can't actually believe that we all work as..." Three of the men approached him menacingly where he stood, causing him to not finish his thought.

"I hate to say this, Gary, but if you don't do this, I will have to tell your boss about this. I'm happy to help you guys, but I'm not willing to lie." Jane felt bad threatening him, but she will not leave jobs unfinished.

Surrounded by his angry-looking neighbors, Gary walked slowly to the couch and sat down. "How about you let me finish in your mouth? That way, there is no risk of a mess, and I don't impregnate you? It's a win-win!" Without responding at first, Jane maneuvered his dick inside her vagina and began riding up and down on his cock.

"Gary, I think it's very inappropriate for you to ask a woman to drink your cum. Especially your neighbor who is good friends with your wife."

Gary struggled to respond as Jane positioned her tits to bounce right in front of his face. "But it's appropriate to let said neighbor cum inside you?" he countered.

Jane leaned down and forced her tongue inside his mouth. Gary was talking too much, and Jane was determined to reach an orgasm. She briefly pulled away. "Listen. You have a beautiful house and a great-looking family, and your wife cooks an amazing casserole. How about you just enjoy yourself with my pussy?"

"What the fuck are you talking...," but Jane used her mouth again to shut her neighbor up. The intimacy of the kissing and her neighbor's larger-than-average penis were quickly having the desired effect on Jane. She struggled to continue kissing Gary as she let out louder and louder moans until, finally, she had to pull her tongue out of his mouth. Locking eyes with him, she grabbed hold of him and went totally silent and held her breath as this third orgasm pulsed through her entire body.

Her body finally relaxed as she finished cumming. "You came also, didn't you, Gary," she asked him with a smile.

After a slight delay, he admitted, "Yeah, I did." Jane clapped her hands together in excitement. Getting eight guys in a row to seed her pussy somehow felt like an accomplishment to her.

She climbed off, and the men slowly started to gather their clothing and get dressed. Jane remained naked and stood by watching. Her womb was full of the cum of eight men (plus her father-in-law and teenage neighbors). She wasn't sure how to ensure it didn't leak out and make a mess. She never once saw this problem addressed with tips in any of her homemaker magazines. Maybe she should write a letter.

The men were ready to leave. "Thank you guys for the wonderful service. I will, of course, tell your boss you did a great job and try and describe how all of your dicks felt to him. I'll write some notes here soon so I don't forget." The men gave half smiles to that comment, which didn't seem to matter as much as Jane thought it would.

As they were headed to the door, Jane gave one last comment. "I think it's great you guys are working so hard to support your families. I will gladly pay for this service again if it means helping you out."

That caused the men to pause. "You'll pay us for sex again," Dennis asked.

"Well, stripping and sex, of course. But sure. Also, you really should charge more. Do the math guys. You fucked me for over an hour for only ten dollars. That's barely a dollar for each of you. I really think I should pay you more."

"Oh. Okay? Sure, you can hire us for whatever you feel is fair. Maybe talk to us privately when you want to do this again. I don't need more awkward messages on the answering machine that I struggle to explain to my wife."

Jane agreed and said this Thursday might be a good day. Jane stood at the front door, waving at them as they returned home. A car drove by and honked, and she realized she was still fully naked. She went inside, cleaned herself up, and put on her dress yet again. She considered staying naked. Every visitor she got resulted in her stripping nude, but she so loved her dresses.

Jane had no more visitors that day as she was able to finish all of her planned housekeeping. She had gotten so much done today and entertained so many visitors. Her husband would be so proud of her when she told him all the details about her day.