The Overstuffed Chair

Story Info
The new guy shares his hot wife w/ his four football buddies.
2.8k words
4.41
13.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Overstuffed Chair

Jack and his wife Michelle had moved to the neighborhood a bit less than a year ago from across the country for Jack's job. Michelle immediately did her best to ingratiate herself with the wives in the neighborhood, which was hindered somewhat by being clearly more attractive than even the most attractive of them. Her long, honey-blonde hair framed a face of ocean-blue eyes, high cheekbones, smooth and clear skin, and plump, dark pink lips behind which sat straight rows of white teeth. That was bad enough for the neighborhood wives, but their real problems with Michelle were her big tits, firm ass, and long, toned legs. However, her appearance notwithstanding, Michelle won them over with her kindness, genuine requests for recommendations and advice, and unbelievable chocolate chip cookies.

For his part, Jack just waited until football season. After being invited to a game with an existing group of football-watching guys in the neighborhood, Jack was in. He was brought deeper into the bond when it was his turn to host, and everyone saw he had the biggest TV, the best sound system, the best recliners and couch, and the wife most willing to bring cold beers and snacks. After that, all the watch parties were at Jack and Michelle's house. The one thing that the other guys (Ben, Pete, Marcus, and Dan) liked to tease Jack about on game days was the big, overstuffed recliner that he claimed as his seat. They told him it was out of place and cartoonish. He agreed pleasantly and sat in his big, overstuffed chair every game day.

Their team did well for most of the season, which meant high spirits and extra food and drinks in celebration. Perhaps in celebration as well, Michelle's outfits got more and more revealing as the season went on. Not that anyone was complaining, mind you, but it was a few weeks ago that Pete and Marcus began to wonder if Jack minded that they could see Michelle's nipples when she bent over. It was only last week that everyone began to wonder if Jack minded that they could see the edges of Michelle's pussy lips peeking out of her impossibly short shorts and whether Jack noticed the guys placing throw pillows in their laps are awkwardly adjusting their seated positions.

Then their team lost. It was devastating, it was wrong, and it was exactly what Jack had been waiting for.

"We got robbed," Marcus said dejectedly.

"Fuck that man, we got screwed!" Pete interjected.

After a pause, Jack said, "Hey guys, I know it fucking sucks, but I've got something stronger than beers to make us all feel better. Be right back."

With that, Jack got up from his big, overstuffed recliner and walked toward the kitchen.

"I hope it's some good bourbon," offered Dan.

"I hope it's some good weed!" laughed Marcus.

With how long Jack was taking, they were beginning to think it was a good hoax. After about five full minutes, he returned to the room carrying Michelle in arms. Confused, the four friends watched as Jack sat down in his chair and propped Michelle up on his lap, almost like a marionette, but at an angle so that while her ass was firmly planted in his lap, the rest of her stretched across the chair. She was breathing fast, but not alarmingly so; her eyes were glassy, but not red; and Ben was first to smell the unmistakable and wonderful scent of pussy.

Jack saw the realization dawn on each of his friends that Michelle was incredibly horny and smiled.

Finally, Marcus asked, "Dude, what the fuck?"

Jack answered, "Well, something you all don't yet know about Michelle is that she an absolutely insatiable slut. I promised her once we got here that if I found a group of buddies I liked and trusted, I would let them use her like the whore she is the first time the team lost a game."

He looked sympathetically at Michelle and tweaked one of her nipples hard, eliciting a gasping moan from her, and said, "She got this worked up all by herself when I told her that the team lost. She's been such a good slut, waiting for this moment to finally have multiple cocks in her after so long."

"Are you saying you want us all to fuck your wife?" Pete asked, incredulously.

Jack nodded, causing strands of Michelle's hair to thread into his beard. "Until she can't talk anymore," Jack answered.

The four friends sat there for a second, their minds frantically trying to figure out if this was real, and, if it was, what they needed to do next.

Jack helped them along. "Now there's always that one guy who likes getting his dick wet but really loves eating pussy. Who's that guy?"

Dan raised his hand somewhat sheepishly. Jack's smile broadened. "Dan, my guy, get over and stick your face in this tasty pussy," he called, waiving Dan over with his free arm.

Not being the kind of guy who needed to be told something like that twice, he hurried over to Jack's chair and got on his knees. Jack helped him shimmy the shorts off of Michelle, who had now started a steady stream of whimpers. The shorts were soaked through so badly it looked like Michelle had pissed herself, but the smell of them told Dan that, no, she was just that fucking wet.

Michelle had on no underwear, so once the shorts were peeled off, Dan got a full view of Michelle's wet, engorged, pink and red pussy with close-trimmed hair the same honey-blonde color as on her head. Her clit was poking out from under its hood, and it was big and hard. Seeing the big, juicy clit poking out at him, Dan's ability to think immediately left him, and he dived into her pussy like it was life-giving. Michelle moaned and reached her hands down to Dan's head. Jack snatched both her wrists in one of his large hands and squeezed. Hard.

"Have you forgotten the rules, whore? Don't touch them unless you're given permission," he said softly but intently.

Michelle whimpered her understanding, and Jack released his grasp on her wrists. Hands freed, Michelle flipped what little of her shirt was below her tits up over her tits and began pinching and pulling on her nipples, moaning and muttering, "Dan, yes, yes, yes, please."

"We've got our pussy-eater, but where's the guy who wants to get his dick sucked more than fuck?" Jack asked.

Ben stood up without a word, pulling down his own shorts and underwear enough to free his cock and balls. He approached Michelle's face at the arm of the chair and rubbed his cock on her lips.

"Suck it," he commanded. Michelle complied, opening her mouth wide and sucking down the entire length of Ben's cock, gagging about halfway down before sliding it in the rest of the way. Ben groaned, "Oh fuck. She took it all one suck."

Jack smiled at him and said, "Yep, she's definitely a cock-sucking champ. The little whore loves the feel of a big cock hitting the back of her throat, don't you, baby?" Michelle moaned something in response and bobbed up and down on Ben's cock, which was as good an answer as any.

Jack then looked at Marcus and Pete and asked, "You guys feel like sucking titty?" They most certainly did, and each took a position allowing them to draw one fat, long nipple in their mouth.

Michelle's ass writhed on Jack as Dan dove into her pussy, Ben shoved his cock down her throat, and Pete and Marcus sucked her nipples. Jack spoke softly in her ear, "Are you gonna cum, slut? Are you gonna cum on Dan's face while he's sucking that big, hot clit and Pete and Marcus suck your nipples? Ben's cock in your throat is making you so wet, and Dan is lapping up all that wetness. Are you gonna be a good girl and cum for him?"

Dan couldn't hear any of this, his face pressed into Michelle's wet folds with her legs pressed against his ears. However, Ben sure could.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "That's so fucking hot. Suck on my balls, baby. Suck on them. Fuck, I'm close." Michelle immediately complied, freeing his cock from her throat and turning her attention to his balls. She sucked them each carefully but firmly, one by one, before drawing them both into her mouth and tonguing them as though they were a fun pair of ben wa balls.

Meanwhile, Pete and Marcus had freed their own cocks and were stroking them, a fact that Jack noticed. He said, teasingly, "Be careful guys. I don't know what your cool-down time is, but everyone gets to fuck this slut, and I'd hate for you to miss your first chance." Pete immediately took his hand off of his dick, but Marcus continued to stroke his cock, albeit more slowly.

Jack returned to softly talking in Michelle's ear. "You wanton slut. You're friends with all of their wives, and you don't care. You don't care about them at all; you just want more cocks in your greedy mouth and slutty pussy. None of it matters so long as you get more cum in you, does it? Such a fucking naughty whore."

Between Pete and Marcus's titty-sucking, Ben's blowjob demands, Dan's ravenous pussy-eating, and her husband's murmurings, Michelle couldn't keep it together any longer. She let Ben's balls go with a *pop* and announced, breathless and needy, "I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum."

Almost cooing, Jack answered, "Go ahead slut. You cum all over Dan's face like the sex-hungry whore you are."

Michelle's hips arched off of Jack's lap, taking Dan's face with her. A flood of wetness hit Dan's lips and tongue, and it took everything in him not to cum in his pants right there and then. Her entire lower body spasmed as she yelled, "Oh FUCK!

As her orgasm left her, Ben shoved his cock back into her mouth with a growl, "I'm gonna coat the back of your throat." Jack said softly in Michelle's ear, "Ooooo, hear that, slut, Ben's gonna give you a big snack. Be a good slut and drink every last drop to show how much you appreciate Ben sharing with you."

Ben's teeth gritted as he felt his orgasm and first blast of cum coming. "I'm cumming, baby. Swallow it all like a good girl." Michelle moaned around his cock as Jack fake gasped. "Ben, you've gotta be careful with that. This slut has something of a praise kink." Ben barely heard him, however. He growled for a good ten seconds as he made good on his promise to Michelle, shooting rope after rope of cum down her throat and into her mouth. Michelle swallowed every single last drop, opening her mouth for Ben as proof that she had indeed been a good girl.

Ben staggered away from Michelle and collapsed onto the nearest couch with a soft "fuck."

Michelle, now even more aroused thanks to taking Ben's load down her throat, ground her pussy into Dan's face and her ass into Jack's lap. "Uh oh, I think the whore is going to cum again," Jack warned, teasingly.

Dan still couldn't hear anything other than the noises that his actions and Michelle's pussy were making, but he felt her clit throb between his lips. He sucked harder and slid two fingers into her hot, wet pussy, looking for the spot representing the root of that big, fat clit. When he found it, she rewarded him with a spray of pussy juice, soaking him from his eyebrows to his collar. Michelle howled incoherently as she came, her lower body bucking and everything else tensing. Dan couldn't stand it anymore. Without so much as one stroke, he came in his pants.

Dan scooted away from between Michelle's legs, gasping for air and wondering how the Hell that even happened.

Pete and Marcus had both stopped sucking on Michelle's nipples following her orgasm. Seeing this, Jack commanded, "Well, one of you go fuck her and the other go get your dick sucked."

Marcus was easily the most well-endowed of the four, and Michelle would have begged for his dick in her pussy had she known at the time. Luckily for her, Pete was closer to her head, and so shoved his dick in her mouth. Marcus lifted her off Jack's lap and unceremoniously slid his long, girthy cock into her wet, needy pussy.

She was tight, so very tight, but also so wet that his cock encountered almost no resistance. He groaned as he thrust in and realized she had taken it all. Michelle made small mewling sounds around Pete's cock with every deep and hard thrust Marcus made.

"There you go whore, what you really wanted: more cock in your slutty, needy pussy," Jack soothed. With everyone else otherwise occupied, Jack reached over and played with one of Michelle's nipples, pinching it hard and flicking it back and forth. "You really are such a greedy, needy slut," he said. "Do you want Marcus to cum in your greedy pussy? Do you want him to creampie you, whore?" Michelle moaned around Pete's dick.

Marcus was picking up the pace. He knew he wasn't going to last long because of how turned on he was. Marcus was startled when Dan appeared on his knees next to Marcus. Dan widened the arc of Michelle's spread legs, angled his head on her pubis, and began to flick her clit with the flat of his tongue.

Michelle responded by screaming around Pete's dick and squirting another stream of pussy juice, this one landing all over Marcus's stomach, cock, balls, and thighs. The spasms of her cumming pussy being too much, Marcus gave a strangled-sounding gasp as he pumped four thick shots of cum into Michelle's pussy.

The feeling of Michelle screaming around his dick brought Pete close to the edge, and seeing her squirt pushed him over it. Pete held Michelle's head still as he fucked her face for three pumps, and then gave her a second cum snack for the day.

Marcus and Pete both collapsed onto furniture as Ben had, while Dan simply stayed on the floor between Michelle's legs.

"Look at you," Jack teased, "three loads already. Such a fucking slut." He surveyed the room and said, "Ben, Dan, she's got a really cool trick she can do."

Ben, his breathing more or less back to normal, answered, "Oh?"

"Yeah!" Jack smiled broadly. "She can take two cocks in her pussy at once."

Ben and Dan looked at each other briefly, as Dan nodded first and Ben returned it.

Dan stood up, aligned himself in the position he thought would work best, and sank his cock into Michelle's pussy to the hilt. She responded with a low moan of his name, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaan." Dan stood pat, with difficulty, as Ben took his position thigh-to-thigh with Dan. Ben first slid to fingers into her pussy as a guide but quickly replaced them with his throbbing cock. He had to work to get his whole cock into her already stuffed pussy, even with Marcus's cum helping, but fuck was it worth it.

Dan and Ben slowly and carefully worked out a rhythm, one thrusts in as the other withdraws. It looked much easier in pornos, but it felt so fucking good. Michelle was making a sustained, wordless keening sound as every millimeter of her pussy was getting fucked by two hard cocks. Jack continued to softly talk her, saying things like, "How does that feel, whore? Does it feel twice as nice with two cocks in your slutty little pussy? You love it so much. You can't wait until they pump two more loads into you like the cumdumpster whore you are."

After a few all-to-short minutes, Dan muttered, "Fuck, man, I'm gonna cum" to Ben. Ben grunted and answered, "I want her to cum on my cock first like a good slut."

Michelle began to moan, "fuck fuck fuck" over and over. Jack offered, "She's close, Ben, I think you'll get your wish." Dan reached down, covered his finger in Michelle's wetness, and circled the clit he so admired with it. That brought Michelle over the edge, and she screamed, "FUCK!" as she orgasmed yet again.

That and the spasms of her pussy on their cocks were too much for Dan and Ben. They each lasted a couple more pumps into Michelle's pussy before adding their cum to Marcus's, first Dan then Ben. Dan simply returned to his seat on the floor while Ben returned to the couch on which he had first collapsed.

Jack surveyed the room: four friends who had each cum in his beautiful wife at least once and his beautiful, slutty wife, covered in sweat, almost passed out from pleasure, and leaking other men's cum from her pussy onto the floor.

Not on his chair that was so perfect for these kinds of activities.

"My place again next week?"