The OWLS Club Pt. 04

Story Info
A Lesbian Romance story.
2.2k words
4.52
5.8k
11

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
350 Followers

The story is about a group of people, an actual place, and a dream. While having a none too subtle dig at society in general. This is a work of pure fiction. None of the characters are real people, nor do they represent real people. It is a slow burn, a lot of romance and some gratuitous sex for those who need to get off on it. It is based in Australia so I have used local language. There is some Italian and French conversations, so if you want to really become attached to the characters I strongly recommend you use a google translator. It will help with the flow of the conversations. As I use the Queen's English, I will apologise in advance to my American friends for the correct spelling of some words.

Some of the place names are correct.

There is no underage sex involved.

Part 4 -- A Sudden Windfall.

I thought to myself, what are they doing up so early. I dragged myself out of bed and wandered into my on suite, hidden behind a full framed mirrored doorway. Freshened myself up, put on some morning clothes and went into my office. Checked my schedule for the day, nothing important, I saw an email from Erica and another from Anita. Opening them in order of arrival, Erica's was just an update on two other ongoing projects, as per normal, on time and on budget she told me. It's nice to be kept up to date.

Anita alerted me to a couple of properties likely to be coming on the market in the next month or so. Also some interesting new development on the other side of the river, the 600 million dollar housing investment stage 1 was completed now and on the market. I picked up the phone and rang her.

A voice machine told me the office was closed and to contact Anita on her mobile number. I cursed under my breath and rang it and got a surprise when a different but familiar voice answered the phone. "Anita Reynolds phone."

"Hello you, what are you doing answering her phone this early in the morning?" I asked Erica. She laughed back at me.

"Your name came up on the screen so I knew it was safe to answer it." She explained.

"That's good you are there. Glad you patched everything up after the other day. Nothing like make up sex to help heal a wounded ego." I told her.

She laughed

"It was rather nice." She exclaimed.

"Ask her to give me a call when you two are finished with your morning duties OK."

"I will, and we have. We both have a busy day ahead of us. So tell me Kath, what's with this business meeting at number 7. I thought we put that in the too hard basket?"

I quickly explained what was happening, and for us to see what the numbers look like. "I wouldn't expect too much to come from it." I told her.

"What does your brother think of the family owning an exclusive lesbian club?" She asked.

I replied that as long as we keep the word lesbians and sex on site out of any proposal and documents, we should be right. "Besides, how often does he attend our business meetings?"

"Sex on site!" She exclaimed almost yelling, I could hear the excitement in her voice. "What, don't tell me you're going into the bordello business now?" she wanted to know, as I heard Anita in the background, "Who is having sex on site?" She asked inquisitively. "Hey that's my phone, who are you talking to?

"It's Kathy." She explained.

I heard a mumbled conversation, a hand must have been put over the mouth piece. Then Anita came onto the phone. "Good Morning Kathleen, sorry about my inexperienced office girl, you know how hard it is to get good staff these days." I heard some other garbled comment that was undistinguishable coming from the back ground. Followed by some laughter.

"How are you Anita?" I enquired, "All sated now are we?" I joked.

"She says way too much I think." I could hear the smile in her voice. "But yes I am, thank you for asking."

"That's good then." I told her, then asked "So what's the news on the River Front development that might interest me?"

"Remember when it was first announced you asked me to keep an eye on Ambrose Street, where the family slipway was." She reminded me.

"Yes." I replied,

She continued "Well there is a whisper they are going to auction off all of the old slipways. An announcement the first of next month, so I've been told."

"Oh really, hhhmmm. We are definitely interested, so if they are looking for expressions of interest and you hear before I do, put the AFT down as an interested party, every site along the whole front." I told her. All of a sudden I was wide awake and the nonsense and banter that went on before was all washed away.

"How good is the rumour?" I enquired

"HHHHMMMM pretty good, Premiers office, he talked to a few locals, last night. There is an election in the wind, and the Government wants to garner some good will with said locals, so I'm told."

"Quid Pro Quo?" I asked "What do they want in return?"

"They didn't say, but I'm expecting they will be wanting 'silence' during their campaigning." She indicated.

"I'm good at saying nothing, unless I'm screwed over, do you think that message would get back to them?"

"I'm certain of it, Kathleen." She replied. "But you rang me, so what's on your mind?"

"I have had a little idea put to me, and I want to run it past you. I couldn't help but over hear your conversation with Erica last week, so tell me, what do you think of an exclusive club for gay women, a safe and secure place people can go to relax without being looked at, and talked about?"

"Sounds wonderful, but how would you make it pay?" "Not sure yet," I told her "I have a business proposal to be put to me in a couple of weeks. Why don't you tag along with Erica? You can meet my grandniece and her girlfriend. They are putting together the whole show for me."

"Alright I will where and when?"

"Erica has all the details, just check with her. Now I must go I have guests here and breakfast to arrange." With that we hung up after the normal goodbyes.

I wandered down to the kitchen to find the girls helping themselves. To my delight Mia had started to cook up a feast, an omelette, with some fried bread and tomatoes, and perfectly brewed coffee, how she found everything was as much of a surprise as seeing them work together, around the kitchen, one cooking, one cleaning both singing quietly as I came in, it was a sight that made me smile and feel all warm inside.

"Well, what's all this?" I asked

Then once again in unison they said "Good morning Aunt Kathy." As if it had been rehearsed. I smiled at them. "I could get use to this. I might have you two down more often if you are going to cook me a breakfast."

Emily was only in her top and panties, but Mia was far more decent and fully dressed.

They served up breakfast for me as we sat at the kitchen table. Turning to Emily, "I suggest you get dressed young lady, or I can see you two spending the day in your room." I said smiling at them.

"Not likely," Mia chimed in "I have work to do and so does Miss Em. We have a proposal to put together, so we'll be heading back to my place to start work on it." She told me in-between mouthfuls of food and sipping on her black coffee.

Emily on the other hand was nibbling on a slice of toast and vegemite with her tall glass of orange juice.

Once I had finished the breakfast, I turned to the girls and said I was heading into the shower, so if they could clear up their mess that would be good. I didn't have to say it because they were clearing up as they went.

My shower took all of fifteen minutes, and that included drying and blow drying my hair. Unlike their 45 minute marathon the afternoon before. Making certain my dressing gown was secure I hurried back to my bedroom. One has to maintain a certain level of decency when visitors are about.

I dressed casually for my day's work, nothing too important on the horizon. The girls were in the kitchen still sitting at the now cleaned tabled with all the bits and pieces stacked in the dishwasher, ready to be turned on.

"So you two are going to be working together on this proposal are you?" I asked collectively of them. They nodded and said they were.

"I have some specific ideas I want to include and Emily is far more creative than she lets on." Mia explained. They smiled at each other.

"You two are a good pair." I told them

Emily looked at the clock on the wall and said to Mia that they should head off, that she wanted to call into the University library before they start work.

I turned to Mia, "Next time you come down for a visit, I'll show you my family album." I said with a wicked smile on my lips. We headed for the front door, Emily pulling Mia by the hand. "My, you are in a hurry." I said.

Emily, turned and started to push Mia out the door, "We have to get going, and if you bring those photo albums out then we aren't coming back." She giggled as they walked out the front door.

I walked them out to their car or Emily's BMW 5 Series M sport, a gift from her grandfather for her 19th birthday. Spoilt rotten this girl I thought. But she is worth it.

I was even more surprised as Mia got into the driver's seat, pulled on some tight fitting leather driving gloves, and kicked the car into life. Emily blew me a kiss as she got in the passenger side. Waved as they reversed out.

I smiled and waved them good bye.

Margaret was across the road, waved at me and continued her gardening. She had been a model in her younger days and every time I saw her it was easy to believe. I could see she kept herself looking tidy that was for certain.

I had a lustful thought past through my mind, then I dismissed it, too close to home I said to myself. I have always had desires for younger good looking women.

The two weeks past quick enough, I had phoned both Terence and Erica and just explained that Emily and her friend want to put a business proposal to me. No other details. My brother was his usual self. "Do what you think is best Kathleen. Do you really need me there?"

"Not really, but just thought as it was your Grand-daughter you might like to be included. It might be nice for you to show some interest from time to time."

"Kathleen, you are running things I see no reason to interfere." He told me rather abruptly.

"Well if you show up you do and if not, I'll let you know what I've decided."

"Sounds good to me, but thank you for asking me." He replied. "Miriam tells me this Mia is a really nice young lady, very polite and respectful, a good influence on our Emily."

"Yes she seems so, intelligent too, they make a nice couple." I told him then waited for some snide remark. None came.

"Well when you see her tell her to bring her new friend to see her grand-father."

"She has a phone you know, and would love to hear from you. Why do you have to make it so hard Terry?" I asked him.

"I'm not making it hard, I just think she should try a little harder to see us, it seems if I don't keep asking she never would."

"You know why, don't you?" I then preceded to tell him. "If you made her and her friends feel more welcome maybe she would pop in more often."

I waited for a reply, but only silence.

"Are you finished preaching now?" he asked almost laughing.

"Yes I'm done, but you get my point. Don't you? Why don't you invite them around to dinner one night? Ask Cynthia to do one of her famous roasts, you remember how Emily use to love those Sunday lunches around your place." I stopped for a moment or two thinking back on long forgotten times when we were all a lot closer. "We should try a bit harder to be a family shouldn't we?" I quietly said to him.

"We should, but I'm not too sure asking Cindy to do some cooking is a good idea. I'll take them out to a restaurant, Enzo's on Port Road would be nice hey." He asked

"Nice and as Mia has some Italian heritage very appropriate I would think. Do it." I instructed him rather forcibly.

"Well I had better my skates on or I'll be late." And with that we said our good byes. A rather more pleasant chat than our normal ones.

Arking
Arking
350 Followers