All Comments on 'The OWLS Club Pt. 05'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

A very readable story, although after five chapters I'm still waiting for it to take off. I don't normally like to nitpick, but since you claim to speak the Queen's English, I noticed that you wrote the abominable "would of" instead of "would have".

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

Well, Bobbi, I would never have thought that a chapter on setting up a business would have gripped me but this one has. You are certainly on a winner with this story---congratulations.

On a light-hearted note, I hope they don't find the tunnels infested with Aussie spiders which I believe are as large as small dogs and as venomous as a gathering of rattlers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmm, what's hidden behind the brick wall in the basement...?

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

Each chapter is magnetic!

The characters have engaging personalities and I look forward to how the story will unfold.

Well done!

XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

A simmering undercurrent of sexuality. Thank you!

ArkingArkingabout 2 years agoAuthor

@NoLongerAnon - I do apologise for that. It stems from a lack of education, being lazy and even after being told 100 times by family, who also proof read, it sometimes slips through. I even find myself trying to correct myself when I speak. So please don't consider it nitpicking, but rather education. Thank you once again.

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17about 2 years ago

Have you ever watch a train leave a station at a very slow pace and then pick up speed over a country side of rolling hills and valleys? Well, each chapter of this good read seems to be picking up speed nicely and keeping us in suspense and our ass cheeks stuck to our chairs, wanting more.. Very well done Bobbi !

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

Cellar first and second floor all together are over 500 square meters and the house being old, plumbing electrical renewing is in need, plus the Interieur like a professional kitchen bars book shelves and so on, just for a quarter of a million - wow , are you sure? For a posh place? ….. Yeah its a tale and it needs just numbers, 😉 ….. the girls the main characters, love the dynamic and the easy bantering in private or business, that’s how it should be ….. life is intense so enjoy it at every possible moment and the girls doing so ….. now lets skip the talk with the old man - the grandfather - and start the action!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝💝💝💝💝💝🌸

ArkingArking3 months agoAuthor

@Franziska - Yes dear friend, it is just a story and maybe wishful thinking on my part. If the numbers were more realistic, would it make the story more enjoyable for you? I ask because I am putting it into a book form, and I can tweak numbers if you think it would help.

I love the talk between the younger set and us oldies, just listening to them interact with us is a joy I want to share.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 21st February 2024 I have recently started to read some works of a follower of mine -Ripley- She writes in the same genre as most of mine, Lesbian Sex. She builds strong characters [something else I enjoy about her] and her stories are not simple sex jaunts, they ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES