All Comments on 'The OWLS Club Pt. 12'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years ago

That’s a powerful discipline scene, darling. This is a wonderful story, looking forward to what comes next xxxxx

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

Continuing to enjoy but I'm sure that there is a fine line between loving domination and downright unpleasant bullying. I think that with her 'admonishment' of Michelle, Kathy was very much the wrong side of that fine line. Unless I missed it somewhere along, Kathy and Michelle don't seem to have a safe word which is essential given Kathy's actions early in the chapter.

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17about 2 years ago

LOVE the character development and the way Mia and Emily have warmed up her mother Mariam and her grandmother Cynthia. The discipline scene I thought at first was too extreme in discipline but then you explain it was for the entire days misbehaving's when Michelle openly flirted and then it became a main point of this ever evolving story line. well done as always ! Chapter 13 can not get published soon enough as I am on 'edge' of my seat . * blushn *

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 2 years ago

My first exposure to bdsm was reading my oldest sisters copy of “Story of O” when I was around 14. I was pretty horrified and wanted nothing to do with it for a very long time. I’m 58 now and it’s only been since finding this site that I’ve developed a curiosity about it. I’ve certainly learned it’s complex and varied. Still, I’ve read some stories that absolutely horrified me, decidedly in extreme S&M land. Nope, nyet, non, nada! I get bristly when Dommes seem to be pushing that line. I gritted my teeth through the playroom scene, hoping to be given a reason to keep reading, and I got one. It still bothers me. What if Michelle had been in so much pain she couldn’t get her safe word out? But I’m trusting in what you wrote was going on in Katherines head after that their future interactions will be different. Sure hope so cause I’m very much enjoying the characters and plot. No matter what, it’s a well written story and they are your characters to take on the journey. Merci

ArkingArkingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Once again everyone thank you for your comments. Yes the discipline scene was intense, it was meant to be. For that brief moment in time we all wanted to her to stop, [ I hope for that brief moment you all hated her. We are all human after all] But I don't take my life style either for granted or lightly, There is a purpose to it all. for both of them.

@ Maonaigh - Yes her safe word is very evident. I am pretty certain I mentioned it earlier on but will check for you. It is important to me. Every honest and serious Domme will ensure their sub has one, and knows where and when to use it.

@FirstClassFlirt - BDSM isn't for everyone. and for some it should repulse them. The difference with our main characters is that, I hope, by their responses to the discipline, we see that Kathleen is no sadist, and Michelle is no Masochist. But for Kathleen, it is important that she breaks Michelle's spirit [a little bit] it all has a meaning in the long run. A true Mistress knows when too much is TOO MUCH and when enough is just enough.

@Pixie - yes my love, it was both tough and exciting to write.

@Erica - in a D/s relationship, discipline should never be about one small minor infringement, a good Domme never acts out of anger but through learning and teaching, after all that is why this sub has trusted her care to this Mistress.

Ash_legendAsh_legendabout 2 years ago

I’ve followed the story faithfully, and I’m into the story more for the Mia Emily romance and club building than I am for the BDSM/cougar aspects. This chapter didn’t read well at all, I’m pretty sure many fundamental BDSM rules were broken here. Michelle is in a position of dependency on Kathy - so for me, this whole thing just read like bullying/domestic violence. I didn’t like it. I’m going to give the story one more chance though, before I put it aside. Please - have a think and refinement of the bdsm aspects of Kathy and Michelle’s relationship.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

I do appreciate that you took my previous criticism seriously and were willing to engage. I will continue to reserve judgment and, at your kind invitation/entreaty, I will continue to read to the end. As others have remarked, the playroom scene was so intense as to push the envelope. Yes, I did despise Kathleen by the end. In other stories on this site, D/s figured as an almost incidental element. "Mistress, I am yours" was said metaphorically. When Kathleen tells Michelle, "I OWN you," it seems to be more than a metaphor, and I still find it evil, however much the sub submits willingly.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

The core of this chapter is the punishment of Michelle. You keenly write it on the edge of overwhelming intensity: I say, “well done!” Especially as I heard the music playing.

The other plot and character developments are moving along nicely. Glad to see family bonds being solidified. I too, am eager to taste the wine! My fear is that it has turned to vinegar! However, all is not lost…the paintings may be priceless!

topcattoponetopcattoponeabout 2 years ago

It is sheer laziness to complain about the inclusion of foreign languages in the story. It is easy enough to have a second window open into which the text can be pasted. It certainly adds to the story having the nuances included.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

GOOD GOD this is spiraling into orbital velocity and spaces ….. makes me 😃 having a hppy smile painted over my face ….. sososo wonderful …. Just one page and 😃

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES