The OWLS Club Pt. 18

Story Info
A Lesbian Romance story.
2.4k words
4.56
4.3k
9

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The OWLS Club

The story is about a group of people, an actual place, and a dream. While having a none too subtle dig at society in general. This is a work of pure fiction. None of the characters are real people, nor do they represent real people. It is a slow burn, a lot of romance and some gratuitous sex for those who need to get off on it. It is based in Australia so I have used local language. There is some Italian and French conversations, so if you want to really become attached to the characters I strongly recommend you use a google translator. It will help with the flow of the conversations. As I use the Queen's English, I will apologise in advance to my American friends for the correct spelling of some words.

Some of the place names are correct.

There is no underage sex involved.

***It has been pointed out to me, on numerous occasions that the inclusion of French or another language, is somewhat distracting from the flow of the conversation. I will leave them in the story, [I have now included the English translation after each French conversation, in brackets] as I want you, the reader, to engage with each of the different characters, form a bond with them. So please, use a French to English translator [I use Google] it adds to the story.***

Before you came, I was so lonely, terribly lonely. After you came, I no longer feel lonely anymore. - Comte Henri Marie Raymond de Toulouse-Lautrec-Monfa

Chapter 18 -- Love and other bruises

Kathleen just watched. With each passing second becoming more and more aroused. Torn between desires, one to join them and feel the joy of having a fit young body, in her arms. And another of just wanting to see two beautiful creatures, melt into each other's arms. To see the lust and desire on their faces, the eagerness of Michelle, trying to rip Louie's clothes from her tight body. Those clothes, which were almost glued to her body, not a thread became loose and every button straining to keep a piece of material in place, attached to every seam being strained as Michelle eagerly tried to dispossess Louie of all of her clothing, without any success.

Kathleen stood in the hallway watching them as her hand opened her blouse and she managed to pinch her nipples through her bra, teasing herself, feeling her body come alive, or more alive than it was before. That feeling of jealousy, that consume so many others but has no place in a D/s relationship, vanished as if it were a puff of smoke on a windy day.

The younger women were tangled on the floor, the front door was still wide open, any passer-by would not be in any doubt that two people were in the throes of a passionate engagement. Kathleen continued to look at them, seeing Louie finally pin Michelle down, sitting on her chest, her arms pinned to the floor above her head. Even with all the exertion her shirt was barely ruffled and still intact, her shorts, pulled down just far enough to display her flat stomach.

Kathleen slowly disrobed, leaving just her white high cut panties on The only sign of any excitement was a spot in the center, and a noticeable fresh odor, she moved over to them, standing directly in front of Louie, she lowered her panties and exposed herself, then moved inch by inch closer, to be just within reach. Looking down into Michelle's eyes, seeing the lust on her face as she tried to free herself from Louie's grip. Michelle looking into her Mistress's eyes, smiled, and wiggled some more to get herself free. Louie looked up and moved her head forward to take in Kathleen's aroma, and seeing the moisture capture in her fur.

She did not hesitate or try to find any delicate way of tasting Kathleen, she fastened herself onto her core, feirstly, supping, slurping, licking as fast as she could tasting her juices on her lips. All the while keeping Michelle trapped underneath her, feeling her wiggle, hearing her panting and sounding desperate to get out from being trapped. Kathleen slowly lowered herself onto her subs face, coming face to face with this beautiful fit Louise. She kissed her, tasting herself and feeling her dutiful sub start to manipulate her strong tongue into her Mistress.

Looking into Louie's eyes she held her head in her hands, then kissed her passionately, letting her tongue dive and weave in her mouth. She pulled on her hair, not to hurt but to control, because that is her nature, looked into her eyes, broke her kiss, all the while Michelle was taking control of her Mistress core as only she knew how. Licking her outer mound, then her pink sensitive lips, seeking out her pearl, flicking it, and sucking on it. First gently, then with some hot, fast movements, making her Mistress rise.

Kathy let go of Louie's hair and started to unbutton her shirt. It was three women, each of them fighting different battles, Michelle to get her Mistress to cum, Kathleen to show her sub that slowly is sometimes quicker than rushing at things, and Louie, wanting to keep Michelle pinned and also enjoy this magnificent older woman.

Soon it was Kathleen who helped Louie out of her shirt, not a word was spoken. She stood up and held out her hand to help Louie stand, their eyes locked onto each other. Michelle was panting, in frustration. It was Kathy who stood before Louie with Michelle watching on. Who twisted each nipple and watched as Louie's breathing began to change. It was Kathy who put her hand down into Louie's shorts first, feeling her wet core, knowing how turned she was. It was Kathy who pushed her shorts and panties down. Down to her ankles then turned to Michelle "Help her out of her shorts sweetheart. Then taste her, use that tongue to explore her, my love."

Michelle looked up at her Mistress in admiration, smiled and simply said "Yes Mistress." She took each foot out of each leg of Louie's shorts, then started to kiss up her thighs. Getting to the top, she used the magic of her tongue and with every passing second, her legs widened. Kathleen never let Louie's gaze wander from her, looking into her eyes as each hand was tweaking her boyish looking chest, almost as flat as Michelle's AA's.

Michelle was working hard on Louie's core, spreading her wings, to get access to the juices starting to find its way to her lips.

All the while Louie was finding ways to enjoy being the center of both Kathleen and Michelle. She felt Michelle's prodding fingers in her backside, not knowing where it will lead. Watching Kathleen eyes penetrate her soul. She instinctively raise her hands to cup each of Kathy's bosoms, also pinching her nipples in reply to her own being assaulted. She was loving the attention. It was Michelle who drew her into her first orgasm, pushing a finger into her anus, as she also inserted two fingers into her tight core. Working in tandem sending pulses of electricity through her body. Louie stood up onto her toes, as Kathleen pulled at her nipples, and Michelle manipulated her fingers to maximum effect, to reach her inner spot, as her digit pushed further and further into her rear.

She reached her crescendo and Kathleen kissed her as she came, stifling any sound, and Michelle hugged her and rested her head in the small of her back. Kissing her rump. All three of them stood there in the front entrance, the door still open.

Kathy looked at them both, both young, both fit, both wanting her as much as she wanted them.

Turning to Michelle, "Sweetie, take our guest down to the spa, and I'll gather these clothes, and get some towels."

"Thank you Mistress, but I shall do that for you." She said with a smile. And she quickly gathered up the clothes, she hung up her Mistress's dress and put the underwear in the laundry basket, while putting Louise's clothes in a neat pile on a chair in their bedroom.

She watched her with so much love and admiration.

Louie poked me, in the side, and said "So what this 'Mistress' thing you have going on with Michelle?"

She smiled at her, "As they say, 'it's complicated'," I told her. "Maybe if you get a few hours and a few bottles of wine, we can sit down and I'll explain it to you.

"And this dog collar bull shit she has to wear." I looked at her, took her hand and walked her outside, we went over to the spa, and I felt the water, just warm enough to keep us comfy when the night came in.

"You have a few things wrong Louise, first of all it isn't 'bull shit' and secondly she, Michelle, doesn't 'have to' wear it."

"Michelle has a submissive nature, it isn't belted into her, regardless of what people may think, it isn't an abusive relationship, just the opposite. Michelle chooses to wear it to show the world that she is under the control of a Domme." She explained.

"Last week I asked if she would take it off for me, just so I could see it, feel it. She was horrified at the thought." She said.

Kathy smiled and splashed some water over herself. And sunk down lower into the water, stretching my leg out to play footsies with her. She too settled down lower into the water and placed my foot between her legs then eased herself lower, so she gently pushed it up against her. Kathleen massaged her core with her foot, she took a deep breath and smiled at me.

She looked at her as she withdrew her foot, Louie's smile became a confused look.

She said to her, "In that little exchange, who was in charge?" "We both were" She replied. "Then why were you so disappointed when my foot disappeared from your core?" Kathy asked.

She smiled, "Simple Kathleen, it felt so fucking good to have your foot planted on my cunt! Not because I am some sub bitch to you."

She smiled once more. "Do you like it her Louie? In my house I mean? If so, we don't use the C U N T word." She spelt it out to her. "We call it what it is to us, our core. So humour us while you are here please."

"OH another thing, none of my subs are bitches, they are always carefully selected, well most of the time. Michelle just happened to fall into my lap. I was lucky to meet her. Right place, right time." I told her.

"Sorry Kathleen, this is all so strange to me. And yet it is all so serious to you two." She looked at me quizzically.

"Not just us two, there is a whole world out there that live in a D/s style relationship, some heterosexual but mostly same sex. Well that is how it seems to me. And no reason for you to be sorry, you didn't know. Now you do, so I won't be judging you at all about how you saw us, or what you thought about us. But now you know, I will hold you to account for what you say around me and or Michelle. Is that understood?"

"Yes of course it is, that's only fair." She replied.

Kathy replaced her foot to her core, and she welcomed it as she tried to reach mine. One of the many advantages of being 6'2" is that a woman who is only 5'8" can't always reach you, even when you are sitting in a spa. I smiled at her as I rubbed her core and she moaned.

Michelle was preparing a table for us, she brought out various cheeses and biscuits, some olive oils and balsamic vinegar, merlot style, some fresh fruit and French bread. Complete with several bottles of white wine. She came over to where we were in the spa and watched with delight as Louise was in the early stages of her second orgasm. Michele reached over to her and played with her ear at first, Louie sighed and moaned some more. "Oh so close." She told us.

Michelle leaned into the spa and kissed her using her tongue expertly in her mouth. Soon Louie was shaking and her moaning became a wild groan for more. Kathleen smiled. "How does that feel to you?" I asked not needing an answer. As I hopped up and out, as Michelle put a towel around me and began to dry me.

Kathleen turned to her and explained about the conversation she had just had with Louie. She smiled and hugged me, "Mistress, you have never made me do anything, I want to please you, to serve you, to make you happy."

"So you love me and my body then?" She looked at me, put her two hands on one hip, and said. "Ne sois pas si bête, je ne peux pas me lasser de ton corps." [Don't be so silly, I can't get enough of your body.]

I kissed her. Then she held my face in her hands and gave me the most sensual French kiss, I swooned. "Oh wow my sweet French mademoiselle."

Louie watched and took it all in. "You two, I mean, just wow." She said in a voice that was still catching its breath. "I still don't understand it, and I guess I never will." She concluded.

Kathy and Michelle looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and Michelle said. "You don't have to understand it, it is only important that we understand it, isn't that right Mistress?"

"You are so right my darling young one." She replied.

Louie dragged herself out of the spa and Michelle handed her a towel. She draped it around her shoulders as Michelle took her by the hand to the table and then sat on her lap and started to feed her. Kathy looked on and that green eyed monster was banished, forever. She knew there and then that there wasn't a competition with anyone for this fair maidens affections.

A thought process was occurring within. It is time, she thought!