The OWLS Club Pt. 17

Story Info
A Lesbian Romance story.
2.6k words
4.69
4.3k
7

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
353 Followers

The OWLS Club

The story is about a group of people, an actual place, and a dream. While having a none too subtle dig at society in general. This is a work of pure fiction. None of the characters are real people, nor do they represent real people. It is a slow burn, a lot of romance and some gratuitous sex for those who need to get off on it. It is based in Australia so I have used local language. There is some Italian and French conversations, so if you want to really become attached to the characters I strongly recommend you use a google translator. It will help with the flow of the conversations. As I use the Queen's English, I will apologise in advance to my American friends for the correct spelling of some words.

Some of the place names are correct.

There is no underage sex involved.

***It has been pointed out to me, on numerous occasions that the inclusion of French or another language, is somewhat distracting from the flow of the conversation. I will leave them in the story, [I have now included the English translation after each French conversation, in brackets] as I want you, the reader, to engage with each of the different characters, form a bond with them. So please, use a French to English translator [I use Google] it adds to the story.***

Chapter 17 -- A wild time ahead.

We sat there looking at the paintings and Jean Paul looking at Emily. She could see his mind ticking over.

Kathleen sat back and said to him. "Have you had any more thoughts of how you would like to present these masterpieces to the world?"

"I have Kathleen and I have spoken with my colleagues in Paris, just this morning. We thought that if we have the three finished pieces in Paris for a grand opening of our spring season, in two months' time, that would be our preferred option." He stated. "The unfinished piece could be displayed here in your building, or in the gallery of the South Australian Arts. That we think is very fair and reasonable, no?"

Kathleen smiled at him, looked at Mia and Emily and then to Michelle, who had a fierce look upon her face. "I think not Jean Paul. But I will offer you and your Galerie Tokade the unfinished work, plus our Mary Ambrose on her knees with her sweet heart holding onto her leash. Complete with one of their love letters, of your choosing. Also as your special guest for one week, Emily Ambrose a direct descendant of Mary, and her partner Mia. The girls will only travel first class to and from Paris, of course, and stay at a 5 star hotel for the week. All expenses paid." She told him.

"And you may display the paintings and the letter, for the full spring season. But only after we have opened our new club, after all it is a family affair. So after our official opening we shall organise for the girls to visit you in Paris." Kathleen told him.

"Oh Kathleen, that is not fair, that is way too much for us to carry." What if the ladies can stay for a few days, say three days, and we have all of the letters?" He replied.

The girls were smiling at the haggling going on between us, all except Michelle, she was agitated to say the least. Kat wanted to ask why but I knew she would not be discrete and may blow up and say something that might ruin what we were planning. I looked closely at her and made a gut decision.

"Michelle, would you like to add something to the conversation?" I asked her.

"Thank you madam, Monsieur Jean Paul. These women are not silly, I am not silly, my Mistress has been very tolerant of your 'proposal' I will offer my Mistress this advice," then turning to me. "Mistress, dismiss this gentleman, there are many galleries in Paris who will desire these master pieces, and will not insult you with their petty offerings. Your original offer was way too generous and I am dumbf....eeerrr confused, as to why you have not asked this man to leave." She said this with a complete straight face, with such a direct tone, and in a clear decisive voice.

"Thank you Michelle, you have always given me good advice, and this morning is no different." I went to stand up, when Jean Paul put up his hand and asked for one second to collect his thoughts.

The tension in the room was obvious. But it was fleeting.

"My apologies Kathleen, yes of course your conditions will be acceptable. I will get our office to draft up a formal proposal and email it to you. Then once it is signed we can all move forward." He told us.

Turning to Michelle, "Sweetheart, there is another bottle of Champagne in the refrigerator, can you bring it in with flutes for all." Without hesitation she got up, smiled at me, run her fingers down my arm and disappeared.

We all stood, and Jean Paul started to look around the room when his eye caught the framed blue print of #7 Divitt Street. "That is interesting, is it an original?" he asked.

"Yes that is the building we are renovating at the moment, I think we have one of the actual space where we found the paintings, don't we Mia?" I asked as I turned to her.

She was standing next to Emily, and nodded, "Yes, we do Kathleen."

He went closer to have a look, "this is well done Kathleen" He told me.

"I tell you what Jean Paul, to show you we are good people, I shall include one with the two paintings and a letter, for you to display. You could show the people who visit your gallery, exactly where the paintings were found."

Michelle returned with a bottle of Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2011, Which Jean Paul was suitably impressed with. Michelle opened the bottle not spilling a drop and poured us all a little into our flutes. "A Toast." Said Jean Paul, "To Toulouse Lautrec and the Ambrose family, may they shine on together." We all joined in, "Toulouse Lautrec and the Ambrose family" and took our sip.

Just as we were finishing there was a knock at the front door and Jean Paul explained he had arranged for the Art Gallery of South Australia to come and pack the paintings to take them to be cleaned. He produced a document listing each painting as a possible original Henri de Toulouse Lautrec, unnamed painting to be authenticated and cleaned and returned to the Ambrose family. Kathleen signed as did Jean Paul to be witnessed by Emily and Mia.

"Once I am almost certain that they are original Henri Toulouse Lautrec, after we have concluded some minor tests on them, I will issue a letter or certification to that effect. But my colleagues in Paris will also need to be certain. I think what I am saying is, it may take a little while. Once we have confirmed everything I will ring you."

"Thank you Jean Paul I look forward to your call." Kathleen replied.

After handshakes and kisses all round bid us farewell as the art gallery people carefully packed the paintings and left.

Kathleen took a deep sigh, as she slumped back into her favourite armchair and Michelle came a sat on her lap, trying without luck to hide herself as her T shirt rode up to disclose her red thong. Mia discretely looked away, Emily I noticed looked on and took a deep breath.

She whispered into her ear "Go put some clothes on sweetie." Then kissed her head and watched as she slide off of my lap and trotted out of the formal lounge room.

Kathy looked at the two girls and told them. "Get your passports in order and pack your bags, you 2 are off to Paris for a week, all expenses paid." They stood up looked at each other, hugged and then kissed each other deeply. So romantic. "Enjoy it." they were told. "Soak it all up. Visit as many places as you can. I'm sure Jean Paul will keep you busy at the Gallery, but in your own time, get out a enjoy it all. AAAARRRRR Paris the eternal city, or is that Rome?" Kathy asked all confused. She looked at the girls, and while in deep thought said, "You know for him to have turned around a whole 180 degrees, so quickly, I am thinking he already knows they are legit."

"That's Rome by the way Kathy," said Mia with a smile, "Paris is the City of Lights, the romantic city, the city of love. LRB even sang about it the Seine City."

"Who's LRB?" Asked Emily.

"Little River Band." Replied Kathleen. "On their After Hours album, if I'm not mistaken. I'm very impressed Mia."

Emily turned to Mia whispered in her ear and said to me she was going to change out of the dress and into her own clothes. I nodded and shrugged. Kathy told them she was going out the back as they had a visitor coming around and wanted to start the spa.

Emily went back into Michelle's bedroom to find her standing in just her thong looking into her wardrobe. She peeled off of dress and stood next to her, shoulder to shoulder, they bumped, and they giggled together. Emily reached for a coat hanger and Michelle cupped her breast and tweaked her nipple. Emily turned to her, and kissed her vigorously, then using her leg to pry open Michelle's legs, which opened surprisingly quickly.

Emily captured a nipple in her mouth and toyed with it, Michelle moaned. "No we must stop, Mia and my Mistress will be very upset." Emily kissed her face once again. "You teased me, Michelle, it was you who reached out to me just now." Said Emily

"Mia and I have talked about you a lot, we want you in our bed too." She told her as a matter of fact. "But I think you are in love with my aunt, does she know this yet?" Michelle hung her head, "No miss Emily, your aunt does not see me as a lover but as her sub, to teach and train me, to keep her bed warm."

Emily took a step backwards, and released her. Then told her "Mia and I do not hide things from each other and she knows I am going to make a move on you, once I got you alone." She continued to tell her. "But we were worried what my Aunty might say, but seeing as you 2 have invited Louie around today, we thought she may be open to sharing you too."

"But what about me, what do you think I might feel?" Michelle responded. "Maybe I might just want to be my Mistress or just Mia maybe? Have you thought about that?"

Emily looked at her, put on the T shirt she came in, and looked around for her yoga pants. Michelle was tempted to play with her bottom when she turned her back to her, and bent over to look under the bed. Michelle closed her eyes and turned away.

Pulling on her jeans, she left the room and went looking for her mistress. She found her outside under the vines still talking to Mia. She joined them, went up, kissed Kathleen and hugged her. "I love you Mistress." Then sat next to her holding onto her hand. Kathleen looked at her and asked "Is everything ok sweetie?"

Michelle smiled back, hugged her arm and said "Of course, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. Not lust this time." She said looking into Kathleen's eyes.

"OK and I love you too sweetheart."

"Alright you two love birds, this is getting a bit too much for even me." Said Mia laughing at them, "Time we were going."

Kathleen hugged her then looked at her again. "What happened?"

"Nothing Mistress, I just wanted you to know how I felt about you, that's all."

"Oh really. Then thank you." And she kissed her tenderly, hugged her. "I appreciate that." She told her.

They walked into the house and found Mia and Emily hugging in the hallway. Smiling and laughing. Mia turned to Kathleen and Michelle. "Kathy, you are one lucky woman. " She said. Kathleen laughed back at her, "Why do you think that?" She asked.

"Well you have Michelle, and she is a gem." She then went on and explained. "Your little innocent Emily, wanted and still wants to get Michelle into our bed, which I have no issue with by the way. But today your Michelle said no, because it might upset you." Mia came forward and hugged them both, "that to me says something very special about the both of you."

She continued to say, "Em and I have a strong special bond too, we share everything, and we want to share your Michelle but we both know it needs your blessing."

Kathleen looked at them and then held Michelle tighter to her. Looked down at Michelle and at both Mia and Emily. "Don't go and do something you two aren't ready for? Just because your pussy leaks at the sight of this little French mademoiselle, your future is together as one." They were told.

They laughed as they walked towards the front door. "Aunty Kathy, I am so in love with this hot butch bitch," She said, slapping Mia's bum, "That not even your hot French maid could replace her. Do you know how good in bed she is?" Mia quickly clamped a hand over her mouth and said, "NO Emily Ambrose, they don't won't to know."

Kathy and Michelle looked at each other eyes wide open, "YES WE DO" they almost yelled out. But just kept nodding their heads.

All four of them stopped at the front door, they all hugged. Michelle looked up into Kathy's eyes and got her approval and she kissed Emily tenderly, making certain her tongue danced the tango, in her mouth. Michelle then cupped Emily's mound and squeezed gently, and rubbed her back and forth. "That's payback for earlier today" She told her and smiled.

Mia and Kathy hugged and exchanged little kisses, "Whoever is the third wheel when these two get together is definitely going to be on the outer 'edge'." Kathy explained.

"Mistress I have an idea." Said Michelle. "Maybe they can come and spend a weekend with us and maybe with Louie too, then we can all share each other. We don't need to have a three some. Hey, what do you think?"

"You know already what I think." As she kissed her forehead.

"Maybe we can ask Louie when she is here today." She asked

"Maybe we can" I told her, smiling and kissed her again.

Louise Maguire arrived 10 minutes early, Michelle was still naked and trying to find something très sexy to wear. The doorbell rang. Kathleen stood at the bedroom door watching Michelle pull first this and then that and leaving them all in a mess on her bed. "Michelle, calm down and answer the door, you won't find anything sexier than what you are wearing right now." She was told.

She turned to face her Mistress, who was smiling. Then raced up to the front door and opened it to a stunned Louie, who just said "WOW!"

Michelle stood there, biting her bottom lip, "you like?" She asked.

Louie stepped into the hallway entrance took her in her arms, and kissed her, Kathy stood there with mixed emotions. Both wanting to see this firm fit body of a woman and then seeing the most important person in her life in the arms of the one person she knew she couldn't compete with.

A green eyed monster was born.

Arking
Arking
353 Followers