The OWLS Club Pt. 23

Story Info
Four paintings from the cellar are disclosed to the world.
2.2k words
4.57
1.4k
3

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

Chapter 23 -- A World Exclusive and Playful Games.

The weekend of the 'World Exclusive' newspaper articles, everything went viral. The first ten pages were dedicated to the find, the paintings, the family, and Emily, she was pushed into the limelight. It took everyone by surprise and the strength of both Mia and Miriam came to the fore. The young bride-to-be, was carefully looked after, Cynthia became her publicist, she was no expert in the matter but where Emily's wellbeing was concerned, who else but a hardnosed Grandmother to act as her gatekeeper? It was a perfect fit.

The Saturday Advertiser comes off the printers just before midnight on Friday, and their website is updated accordingly. A story this big couldn't be kept under wraps. Simon the journalist whose name was going to be synonymous with the whole affair rang Kathleen just before 9 pm on the Friday. "Kathleen, how are you?" That was how he started. Kathleen was cautious and surprised by the phone call.

"Simon, I am well, what can I do for you?" She replied.

"The story is going to be bigger than we all first imagined," He told her.

"OK, that's a good thing for us all isn't it?" Kathy answered.

"Yes and No," He stated. "Good for us, the newspaper, but it may have its downside for you I am afraid. We have been hounded by overseas journalists, and they have no concept of time, once the embargo is lifted in three hours it won't take them long to track your phone number down. I just wanted to reassure you that no one here has disclosed any personal details of yours or your family,"

"I see. Thank you for the heads up. We as a family wouldn't have given it a second thought Simon. We trust you. Adelaide is not London or New York and the staff at the Tiser are not like those people. Are they?" She asked half-jokingly referring to the scandal of recent years where mobile phones were hacked.

Simon chuckled, "Thank you Kathleen, and no we are nothing like those people,"

They ended their phone call and Michelle who was using Kathy's lap as a pillow, while they relaxed listening to some music and sipping on their fine dessert wine, opened one eye and told her Mistress. "Mistress," looking at her older lover, "Why do you trust a journalist? Let me handle the international press, especially the French ones,"

Kathy smiled down at her and rubbed her cheek. "I trust the person, not the job they hold, and YOU my love would start a war with France I think,"

"Oh, Mistress, I would do no such thing. I would protect you and our family first, besides I know how some of these people behave. I know when they are trying to take advantage of you when they think you won't know the difference,"

Kathy just smiled at her. "They don't know me or my family,"

Kathleen's phone started ringing soon after the embargo had passed, and the first Newspaper hit the streets. While she and Michelle were in the throes of making mad passionate love for the second time that evening. They ignored the ringing as best they could.

The distraction annoyed them both. "Bugga," said Kathy but before she reached her phone Michelle tickled her and grabbed the phone away from her hand. They laughed and screamed at each other.

Michelle hit the answer button and took the call, "Kathleen Ambrose's phone, who is calling at this unearthly hour?"

There was a moment of silence before a heavily accented voice spoke up. "Errr, Ello, my name is Pierre Missud I am ringing from the Le Monde in Paris, is Kathleen Ambrose available please?"

Then in a rapid fire loud voice Michelle set the pattern for the next few phone calls. "Monsieur Missud, savez-vous quelle heure il est, Mlle Ambroise dort. Rappelez-vous dans 8 heures, au revoir," [Mister Missud, do you know what time it is, Miss Ambrose is asleep. Ring back in 8 hours, good bye.]

She put the phone on silent and put it in her bedside drawer. Then turning back to Kathleen who was resting her head on her elbow smiling at her sweet French lover. "See I told you, you will start a war with France before the night is through,"

Michelle shrugged and replied, "Maybe. Now where were we?"

Kathleen rolled onto her back and looked across at her sub, she opened her arms to her, and with that simple invitation, Michelle knew exactly what was expected of her. She lovingly joined her Mistress, and their bodies became entwined. For the next forty minutes, their lovemaking was unhurried, sensual, and most rewarding, for they both felt sated as they drifted off to sleep, locked in each other's embrace.

The messages on her phone mounted as they slept.

Kathleen woke early and trundled off into the bathroom. She felt completely contented. As she went to get back into bed, she looked for her phone before remembering that Michelle had put it in her bedside drawer. She tried to be as quiet as she could. But she wasn't quiet enough.

"What are you doing my Mistress?"

"Checking the time and seeing who else had called," The time on the phone read 6.37 am.

"It's only just gone 6.30," She told Michelle without being asked. "And we have 17 missed calls,"

Michelle groaned and pulled the covers over her head.

Kathleen threw on her house coat and rushed outside to collect the Saturday paper. Luckily the street was empty as her coat flew open and would have given any passerby a nice eye full of her well-sated body.

She rushed inside, ripping the plastic sheaf off of the paper, and started reading. The first five pages were indeed a wrap-around, front and back. The front page screamed out 'World Exclusive by Simon Cuthbert' and the headline banner read,

Henri Marie Raymond de Toulouse-Lautrec-Monfa.

Four new paintings were found in Port Adelaide.

Kathleen carefully laid out the pages on the kitchen island benchtop. She started scanning the print, looking carefully at the photos of the family that were taken on Thursday.

Was it only two days ago she thought to herself.

Kathleen was deep in thought and decided to ring her brother, even though it was still before 7 am. The phone rang and was answered immediately, Terry spoke first, "Impressive hey sis?"

"Very much so, I haven't read it all yet but at first glance, it looks ok," As they were speaking a second and third call started to come in. One number she didn't recognise and let it go to voicemail, but Mia was on the other call, "Terry, can I call you back I have Mia on the other line,"

"Kathy, we should all catch up today and not down at the club, I have a feeling it will be busy down there. Let's make it at the British say lunchtime?"

"Sounds great, you let Miriam know and I'll let Mia and Em know,"

"Done deal,"

Kathleen answered Mia's call. "Good morning, you two,"

"HI, Kath, just me Em is still fast asleep. Have you seen the paper?"

"Yes, I have, and my phone is going crazy. I have just spoken to Terry, we think we should all meet for lunch down at the British," She hesitated then added, "At noon I guess,"

Even as they spoke another unidentified caller was ringing.

"I didn't think it would be this chaotic, did you?" Mia asked.

"No, not really. I guessed it would create some sort of interest, but this is ridiculous. Hopefully, it will calm down in a day or two,"

Mia lowered her voice and hesitantly suggested to Kathleen, "We are going to have to re-think the opening,"

Kathleen shuddered as Michelle wrapped her arm around her waist and lay her head on her back.

"Why are you whispering Mia?"

"Because if Emily hears that she will crack a fruity,"

"She will hear it come lunchtime. I should try and get Erica and Anita to join us too," Kathleen added, "Michelle will be handling all of the media, so if you get any calls redirect them to this phone,"

Mia smiled at the thought. "Perfect person to handle them," She told her.

"Yes, and she is in the right mood to handle any pushy Frenchmen,"

Mia laughed and commented, "I can just imagine that. I have to go my girl is awake and calling for me,"

"HHHMMM I'll see you both at lunch, don't be late,"

She turned around and took Michelle in her arms, "Breakfast?" She asked as she held her phone in two fingers in front of her face. Michelle took the phone and nodded her head. The sleep in her eyes told Kathleen that there were going to be a lot of harsh words spoken today.

"Baby, go back to bed, and I will bring it up to you, and you can sort out all of those messages,"

Michelle looked at her mature lover and reminded her that it should be her making their breakfast and taking it to her Mistress.

"Michelle sweetheart, you are not a good person to be around when you are up this early in the day, and all of your good intentions will fall by the wayside, I need you to be as polite to those media people as possible,"

Michelle grunted put the phone in her dressing gown and pulled the loose belt tighter around her waist. "I will help you with the breakfast. You do the coffee and I'll do our croissants, ok,"

"Michelle, darling, you should go back to bed and get some more sleep babe, you are not a morning person. I don't need my sweet little sub being a pain all day," She looked over her shoulder and said, "Michelle, I am not asking you!" The tone was harsher than a few moments before.

Michelle went over to her Mistress, hugged her from behind, pushed herself up against Kathleen's backside, elicited a groan from her, reached around and grabbed a boob, tweaked her nipple then waltzed off.

"Yessss Mistress," She called out as she trotted up the hallway to their bedroom. The smile on her face alone would have brought a sharp word and she knew full well that her own tone was going to be dealt with at some later point. She shuddered at the thrilling thought of being put over some apparatus and being disciplined. She enjoyed the feeling of being totally submissive to this strong older woman. She ran a finger along her collar and hopped back into bed. Disrobing beforehand she knew the sensual little message of just pushing herself up against her lover would be rewarded after breakfast. She loved her in so many different ways, most of which wouldn't be understood by the rest of society.

Kathleen brought the breakfast tray of coffee and croissants and placed it on her lap, making certain it was secure. Michelle was sat up in their bed, the covers folded around her waist and leaving her chest bare as she pretended to be busy flicking through the phone and listening to the voicemail messages. Kathleen ignored her insolence, for now.

Kathleen knew when her mademoiselle was purposely pushing her buttons.

Michelle would never ask to go to their 'playroom' but by her behavior, she would indicate, that she wanted to feel the cane across her backside, the strap across her back, the large anal plug in her small tight anus.

She had let her Mistress know by other means, other than asking. Her games that morning had let her lover know.

Kathleen watched Michelle as she tried hard to ignore her Mistress, she absent-mindedly reached for a croissant that Kathleen had prepared for her, a thick coating of vegemite, which most non-Australians now know is an acquired taste and should only be applied thinly. She watched her as she put it in her mouth and took a bite. Michelle wanted to spit it out instantly but knew what would happen to her if she did. Despite the awful taste in her mouth, she chewed slowly on the yeasty filling, wanting to both throw up and glare at her Mistress for doing something so horrid.

Kathleen stood at the end of their bed, sipping on her coffee and nibbling on her bitter orange marmalade-filled croissant, watching Michelle almost gag on her croissant, smiling at her. These little games they played most always ended up in a session of passionate lovemaking, but not today, today they would barely have time for a kiss and a cuddle.

Kathleen finished her breakfast and downed the last of her coffee. She raised one leg onto the end of the bed, letting her house coat part, revealing her very excited womanly core, the aroma was rich and filled her nostrils and she was certain that Michelle was fully aware she was excited.

With a look that said she hated her breakfast, she looked up at her Mistress and while still trying not to throw up she murmured, "I'm sorry, Mistress,"

Kathleen smiled down at her and undid her house coat letting her sweet young sub see all of her body, and replied, "You will be later on," And then threw her house coat on the bed and opened her secret door to the on-suite and went to take a shower.

Arking
Arking
352 Followers