The Rock Chick

Story Info
Noa attends an after party and meets a bass-player.
2.9k words
4.74
9.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hi everyone and thank you for checking out this stand-alone story, featuring one of my characters, Noa the actress from The Gift - part 5 of which will be here soon. I hope you enjoy this and please rate and comment, all feedback is welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The venue was small, sweaty and packed to the gills, just how I like them. It was a "secret" gig for our Fanclub members and they hadn't disappointed, turning up and filling the place. We'd just released our second album and it was doing alright for itself.

The stage was large enough that we could move around without tripping into each other -that's Charlotte (guitar/vocals), Kate (guitar) and Jen (drums) and me (bass) who make up the band Violet Stiletto. It was a little smaller than we were used to now, but we didn't care, it put us in the sweat with our fans.

We'd hit them with a couple of new songs right from the off but now we were starting the fourth song of the night, one of the fan favourites, Shut Your Mouth, which starts with a long bass intro from yours truly. I'd moved to the front of the stage and lit up by one of the spotlights. There was a loud cheer from the crowd as most if not all knew what was coming. I started playing, a heavy bass chord resounding through the amps and the crowd roared and kept roaring as Charlotte screamed into her mic "I SAID..." "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" the crowd screamed back, and Kate laid in with her guitar and Jen started smashing the hell out of her drums. I stayed under the spotlight as it started to strobe and scanned the crowd, watching them jump and writhe to the music. Our music.

I saw her standing to the side, just on the edge of the moshpit where legs and arms flailed wildly. She looked cute, wearing a white leather jacket and sunglasses. I smiled as we played out the song, moving to Charlotte's mic to sing out the final refrains.

I've made no qualms about my sexuality. In fact, there are plenty of photos in magazines of my shoulder tattoo of interlocking fem symbols. It adds to the allure of the band, the lez punk image ensured we had a lot of girls following us. The fact I didn't currently have a girlfriend meant there were many a hopeful groupie knocking around after.

Tonight was a bit different though, as we had to attend an after party thrown by our record label to kick off the new tour. We were there to shmooze and press the flesh. It was a small price to pay for the success we'd had and there was plenty of booze and eye candy. I have something of a roving eye and loved living up to my slutty bad-girl rep.

I was talking to a journalist about the upcoming tour when she came over. The girl I'd spotted in the crowd. She was in the same leather jacket but had freshened herself up - she must have, coz no one looks this good after a sweat fest like our gig. Under her jacket was a fitted black blouse loose over skinny black jeans and ankle boots. Her hair was dyed black and cut to frame her face perfectly. She ran her fingers through it as she said, "hi...loved your set tonight. I'm Noa".

There was no shyness to her which made me think she was used to attention. A model, perhaps.

"Thanks, Noa. I'm Bea," I smiled at her.

"Yes, I know...I'm a bit of a fan actually. I saw you guys last year supporting Wolf Alice in Rotterdam." She took a drink of her white wine.

"Rotterdam? You travel a lot, Noa?" My guess at her being a model was looking good.

"Yes...not so much at the moment but I was in a Danish tv series for a year and travelled a lot when not filming."

"You're an actress? I was beginning to think you were a model."

"Oh I've done a lot of that too but acting is my passion." Well, I was almost right then.

"So, what have you been working on recently?" I asked, genuinely intrigued to look up her work. She was beautiful in person, and I wanted to see her through the camera's lens.

"Actually, I've just wrapped filming on the new Lioness Pictures movie. Have you heard of them?"

I chuckled. Lioness Pictures? Every lesbian on the planet had queued at least once to see Dark Desires.

"Yeah, I've only watched Dark Desires about a hundred times."

"Oh, then you'll be glad to know Me and Beth Starr are the leads. We play cousins."

I'd lost count of the number of times I'd orgasmed watching Bethany Starr fucking her mistress in that film.

"Cousins, huh? Does that mean here's no hanky panky between the pair of you?" I was being lewd too quickly but she didn't seem to mind. The rest of the party was just background noise now. I quickly glanced around the room.

"Am I keeping you from anything?" Noa asked. I shook my head. "No I was just checking, we've spoken to all we need to. I can slink off, if you'd like? Or is that too forward?"

Noa flashed that smile at me. "Well it's forward, but not too forward. I have a suite nearby. I'll meet you outside." And she walked off, greeting a few people on the way. I walked over to Charlotte and Jen.

"Hey...I'm heading off..."

Jen said "she's gorgeous, who is she?"

"Only an actress starring in a new Lioness Pictures film!" I said in a manner which was both nonchalant and smug at the same time.

"Omg you jammy cow! You better tell us all about it at rehearsal tomorrow" Charlotte playfully punched me in the arm. I Kissed them both on the cheek and waved to Kate who was talking to a video producer.

Outside, Noa was smoking a cigarette waiting for me. She half smiled as she blew smoke from between her lips. "Hope you don't mind, been dying for a cig all evening."

"Give me a drag and I'll forgive you," I said. It's ironic that the record label is fine with my being gay but wanted me to hide that I smoke. I took the cig off Noa and sucked smoke into my lungs. I could taste her lipstick on the end. I slowly exhaled and handed it back to her as we crossed the road towards her hotel.

When we got into the elevator she turned and kissed me. It was soft, at first, like she was waiting to see how I reacted. I touched her arm, drawing her closer, pressing my lips against hers. We stayed like that until the elevator opened and we were on her floor. She opened the door and turned to me, tugging me in by my shirt. I pressed her against the wall and she shrugged off her jacket which fell heavily to the ground. Our lips found each other once more, and we were kissing; licking, nibbling at each other. Noa was certainly no pillow princess wanting to be conquered. Her lips and tongue explored my mouth and her hands slid to my chest, pressing against me through my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra, my 32b chest bare beneath and reacting to her touch. I moaned as her palms pressed against my nipples.

I felt her tug at my belt. I let her unfasten me and push her hand into my hipster jeans. I switched places so I leant back against the wall, my thighs were apart and I grunted as she pushed two fingers into me. I was wet enough, open enough to invite her in. I wanted her to. It wasn't long before her fingers were sliding in me and I was pushing my hips impaling myself on her hand. She looked in my eyes and thrust harder, curling her fingers inside me making me moan loudly each time she rubbed against the inner wall. I was clutching at her, my legs apart, her hand thrusting against me when I came, hard, letting out a guttural moan as I spasmed hard.

She kissed me and stroked my face and hair as I regained my wits. I moved her to the wall and slid to my knees. "Oh yeah," she murmured, as I peeled her jeans right down. I kissed her neatly trimmed mound, licking her fur. I felt her hand on my head urging me lower. I gladly complied, wanting to taste her.

She was already wet and I pressed my lips against her pussy, licking into her folds and finding her slit. I teased her, sliding the tip of my tongue along it before I felt her hands in my hair gripping me tight. I plunged my tongue into her, making her moan loudly. I licked, lapped at the thick juices seeping from her.

Noa's hands clawed at my hair as I swirled my tongue in her. "Oh God I'm cumming," she moaned; just before I felt it, the way her body tensed, her back arched and she shuddered against me. As she caught her breath I slowly stood and kissed her, my tongue coated in her cream. I undressed her as we kissed, my fingers unbuttoning her blouse, sliding it off and kissing her exposed shoulders.

We moved to the bed, our bodies wrapped and entwined around each other, hands and lips and tongues exploring. My hand slid over her nape and discovered she had an undercut like mine. I dragged my nails gently over her stubble and heard her moan loudly. I kissed the side of her neck, behind her ear, and she bent her head allowing me to tongue her nape.

"Fuck that feels amazing" she said. I carried on licking and kissing her nape.

"I want to fuck you Bea", she said. I moved back and let her get off the bed. She went to her bag and took out a strappy with a decent sized cock in the harness.

"Do you always travel with that?" I asked.

"Yes actually" she tightened the straps making the cock jerk against her.

"I'm not complaining, I love women who know what they want". As she got back on the bed I kissed her. We were kneeling facing each other and I reached and stroked her shaft.

"I've been wanting you all night", she said, and pushed me on my back. I reached up and took a pillow, placing it below my bum, knowing it would allow her a deeper angle.

She knelt and rubbed the shaft against me. Watching her put on the harness had gotten me aroused and wet again and I reached down spreading myself open with my fingers. She placed the cock against my pussy and leant over, pushing it in. I sighed loudly, uttering "uhh yesss" as I felt her cock push into my wetness. She started to move, grinding on me at first, then longer, smoother strokes, sliding in and out of me. She knew what she was doing, I could sense she was holding back, waiting to see how I reacted, how I wanted to be fucked. She was beautiful; her face relaxed, her lips pursed as she breathed in time with me. I moaned each time she pushed into me.

I traced my fingers down her spine, over her lower back and clenched her cheeks, pulling her into me, showing her how much force to use. She got the hint and was soon thrusting with greater abandon. My fingers slid into her crease and stroked her anus. I felt her react, pushing directly against my finger, wanting it inside her. I pushed and forced it in, riding her ass as she thrust into me. One sensation feeding into the other. I could feel her push deeper on my finger and clench, holding me there.

"Keep it in, I'm close" she breathed. No need to ask how close I was, I was ready to burst.

"Yesss...fuck me. Fuck me Noa" I heard myself say and she thrust hard and deep and held there as she started to cum and my head threw back and I shuddered through my climax.

Noa went to the bathroom, and I went to the floor-to-ceiling window. I smiled when I saw there was a balcony and pushed open the door, stepping nude into the cool night air. Noa shortly joined me, wearing nothing but her white leather jacket, and handed me mine.

"Thanks," I said, slipping it over my shoulders. She pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one, taking a drag on it then handing it to me. At least no one could see me smoking up here. Except Noa - she was watching me.

"Do I live up to your fantasy, then?" I asked, handing her the cigarette back.

"I'm not disappointed, not at all," she smiled.

"You intrigue me", I said. "I want to learn more about you."

"So I'm not just another groupie, then?" She cocked an eyebrow and took a drag, that playfulness was around her mouth again as she exhaled the smoke.

"I don't think you could be "just another" anything. There's nothing average about you. In any environment you'd stand out from the crowd, I'm sure." I stepped closer to her, my hands sliding under her jacket.

"Besides," I said softly, "Most groupies fantasise about me taking them, not the other way round." I leant in and kissed her, allowing my palms to press against her breasts.

"I've cleaned it," she said between kisses, "If you want to..."

I so wanted to. I took her hand and led her back into the warmth of the room. Noa moved to the bed, getting on all fours and looking at me as I took her harness and put it on. I moved behind her and started to stroke her pussy, pressing my palm against her. I was getting ready to enter her when she said, "Wait." and reached for something on the bedside table.

"Not there," she said, passing me a tube of lube.

I didn't question her, she knew what she wanted. I smeared lube on her anus and along the shaft, and moved up behind her. I pressed hard against her anus and felt it give as Noa relaxed her muscles, allowing me entry into her dark hole. She whimpered a few times as I slid in, it was definitely stretching her some as it filled her back passage. She let out a long deep breath as I pushed my pelvis against her bum cheeks.

"You good?" I asked softly, and when she eventually nodded, I started to slowly move, making her whimper again. I used long, slow, strokes, pulling out, pushing in. Letting her appreciate the full length of the cock as it filled her from behind.

"Harder", she said, her voice broken. I understood her. The need. The want. The feeling of pleasure and pain, driven together. I started shorter strokes, shunting the cock in and out of her. She cried out, "Uh! Uh! Yes!" with each thrust. I could feel her wetness on my thighs. My own wetness dripped from me, each of her moans was like a pulse inside me.

Noa dropped onto her forearms and pushed her ass back at me. Her head was now on the bed and I could see her eyes glistening. I drove deeper, shorter thrusts, her hand slid between her legs and started touching herself.

"I'm close," She said, taking the words right out of my mouth. I took hold of her hair, pulling her head up and thrusting deep into her ass and said, "Cum!". It was a command I heeded as much as she, and let the wave build and crest within me, consuming me as much as her.

We went into the shower together. I was still wearing the strapon, cleansing it under the torrent of water. I slid a soapy finger into her ass and cleaned her, too, making her moan. We kissed slowly, our hair soaked through, stuck to our faces. I pushed hers back and ran shampoo through it, massaging it as she gently sucked my tongue. She pushed me to my knees, and I kissed her mound, and felt her soapy fingers run through my hair as I licked her. Neither of us came, we just enjoyed the intimacy of the shower.

We wrapped ourselves in expensive hotel robes and went outside on the balcony, sharing another cigarette between us.

"I want this to be more," I said.

Noa took a long drag and slowly exhaled. I watched and waited as she considered this.

"You're not asking to be exclusive, are you?"

I chuckled, "No, that would make us miserable. But if you were to draw a circle of your life, and one of mine, and there's this part where they overlap, I'd like us in that space."

She pulled me close. "When does the tour start?" she asked.

"We head out on Thursday, first gig is in Manchester on Friday. Three more days of rehearsal before then."

"Well, I'm here up to Thursday morning, as I have some re-shoots to do for the film. Seems our evenings will be free til then?" She kissed me. I liked where this was going.