The PA Pt. 01

Story Info
Consequences of sloppy work (M/f).
2.2k words
4.62
8.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of using his phone, he calls his personal assistant via a message on WhatsApp. She reads it but doesn't reply so he texts again, this time in all caps, making his feelings clear. She hastily shuts down her computer, fixes her skirt and walks the short distance to his private office. The floor is almost cleared out by that time with only a team of interns walking in a remote office down the hall.

The door squeaks as she turns the knob and opens it. She walks inside and shuts it slowly. "Close the blinders," he says with a deep and stern voice. His tie is gone and the circles under his eyes are evidence of the lack of sleep.

She makes sure that the blinders are properly shut before positioning herself in front of his desk, staring directly at him, "You wanted to see me, Sir?"

"I wouldn't have called you if this wasn't the case," he replies ironically; a typical sign of his frustration. "Correct me if I'm wrong but I told you to finish the report about the hypermarket project by the end of the day. It's six-thirty and it's nowhere to be found."

"I'm sorry, Sir, I had to finish other jobs you've assigned me first."

"Are you implying I'm pushing you a lot? Is that what you're saying?" he wonders and taps his fingers on the desk impatiently.

She swallows with difficulty before speaking again, "No, Sir, your expectations have been realistic, I didn't imply anything, I chose my words poorly. It's my fault."

"Poor choice of words, inefficiency, sloppy work, long breaks. You were distracted today," he says as he stands up and walks behind her; she sits as straight as a lamppost. "What distracted you?"

"Nothing, Sir, I had a headache. I'll make it up tomorrow or tonight if possible. I'll continue my assignment at home."

"Were you masturbating again? After you got caught red-handed last week?"

She blushes. Her cheeks are burning. She's dressed but feels as exposed as if she were naked. "No, Sir."

"I don't believe you. Last week I caught you sucking your rubber cock clean in the men's room. I know you're always horny and it affects your work."

He's pushing her against the ropes, reminding her of the embarrassing incident of last week.

"I learned from my mistake, Sir," she argues, with her voice barely coming out of her mouth.

"Again, I find it very hard to believe you. Honestly, I would give you a good spanking for your incompetence but it will turn you on even more," he says with a sigh and she lowers her head, realising he knows her darkest secrets now. "Only one way to find out you learned from your mistake. Lift your skirt."

"What?" she says in shock but a hard slap lands on her arse; the fabric of her skirt hardly protected her flesh.

He talks slowly; his voice is soft but demanding at the same time, "I said, lift your skirt. I won't say it again."

"I can't, Sir, this is a workplace and you've overstepped the boundaries."

Another hit on her buttocks. She flinches but doesn't respond verbally. "What did you say?"

She gathers up all the courage she's got left, "I said you overstepped the ethic boundaries between a boss and his PA."

He's still behind her and pulls her ebony hair violently, forcing her to tilt her head back, "Listen to me, slut, I wasn't the one deep-throating a sex toy in the bathroom while I was expected to do actual work. So, don't ever dare to tell me that rubbish again," he says with a threating tone. "Now, lift your skirt up."

Trembling under his commanding presence, she obeys and he spanks her bare arse a couple of seconds later, "Stockings and suspenders, hardly a surprise," he brags, "It smells pussy cum from a mile away. Hand me your slutty thong," he adds and because of her reluctance to oblige, he tugs her hair harder.

With shaking hands, she gives him her underwear. "Soaked yet. As expected," he laughs and pushes two fingers violently into her pussy. As he pulls them out, a trail of her juices follows his fingers, "Look at you, filthy slut. You're aroused as we speak."

He wet fingers find their way under her silky blouse, all the way to the left nipple, "No bra and erected nipples. Tell me slut, are you having a good time?"

She can't deny the obvious anymore and lying would definitely hurt her position even further. "Yes, Sir, I want you to fuck me," she admits with a sigh, yielding to her dark desire.

"Thought so," he chuckles, "Hands in the air," he commands and lets her hair go. He helps her take off her blouse, leaving her with her lifted skirt and her stockings, "If you want to be my bitch, I will treat you as such. Get on fours and open the lower drawer under the printer. Get me what you find in there."

Without thinking it twice, she falls on all fours, crawling on the cushy carpet. She takes a deep breath when she sees a black leather dog collar and a chain with a leather handle. She picks them up with her teeth and crawls all the way back to the guest chairs where he sits. "Good girl," he praises her and pats her head. He grabs the collar and the leash and she bows her head forward to help him secure it on the back of her neck.

As soon as it's in place, he raises her head so she could look him in the eye, "This is what you are now. A horny collared bitch who craves to be fucked," he says and she bites her lower lip, smirking. He gives the leash a tug and slaps her face, "I want to hear your voice."

This is a hard task; it's never easy to admit her deepest and dirtiest cravings, "I'm your horny collared bitch, Sir."

"Go lock the door, slut," he commands and lets the leash off his hands so she could reach the door; she grabs the handle with her teeth so she could offer it to him when she comes back. He admires her juicy breasts moving up and down as she crawls, fuelling his desire for her.

"Take off my shoes and my trousers and use your slutty mouth. If you are good enough, maybe I'll fuck you later."

With the laces of his shoes free, she eagerly tries to unbuckle his belt. Her moves are rushed and clumsy, "Let me get that for you," he offers and does the job himself. Soon his trousers are pulled down and removed completely, giving her space to move between his legs. She shows her admiration for his, close to a full, erection. Wasting no time, she grabs the shaft with her left hand and takes the swollen head between her bright red lips. "I said, use your mouth, slut," he reminds her.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she apologises and moves her arms behind her back.

Her task is considerably harder now but he assists her by guiding his erection to the right place. It disappears into her wet and warm mouth; he bites his tongue to suppress his groans. He gets accustomed to the incredible sensation as she slows down the pace; he resorts to humming as a way to express his satisfaction. He pulls her head by tugging her hair once again, allowing her to take a few deep breaths, "You might not be any good as a PA but you're a good cock sucker."

"Thank you, Sir," she responds to the vulgar praise with a smirk.

A few minutes later, his body stretches as he tries to cope with the mind-boggling orgasm. His erection is shovelled down her throat, unloading. She has trouble breathing but doesn't stop for a single moment. After the wave passes, they both take a step back; he, lying back on the chair and she, moving her head back, allowing air to flow freely again. Traces of cum and saliva are all over her face, ruining her makeup. She cleans the mess on his pubic area pedantically, even rubbing his cock on her breasts to dry it out.

"I'm giving you the belt for your incompetence. Spanking is just too kind for a slut like you."

He expects a reluctance on her side but instead, she rests her torso on top of the desk, moving the landline device on the side. "Ready when you are, Sir."

The belt is folded in two for the upcoming punishment but at the very last moment, he claps eyes on her black lacy thong, the one she wore before stepping into his office. He takes it and stuffs it in her mouth, "I'm pretty sure a dirty whore like you will get off gagged with her own underwear," he adds and she responds with a soft moan.

"Try not to cum," he laughs before he begins; he thinks it's funny but she's actually afraid she might get so turned on that she could climax without being touched; that would be not only a huge embarrassment but also a reason for further punishment as presumably she's not allowed to orgasm without his permission.

She grabs the other side of the desk to prevent her body from slipping. Unaware of when he's going to strike, she tries to imagine what it would feel like. Her heart is racing at the moment and he could probably read it as if he has got a sixth sense. He toys with her, fondling her arse cheeks before the torment. She expects to hear the belt cutting the air before he starts but this isn't the case. The first hit takes her by surprise as the expensive belt lands with force on her pale buttocks. She flinches but doesn't let her hands off the desk.

After the fifth strike, he stops and spends a moment admiring his achievement; she knows her arse has turned red by now. He continues with the sixth hit and she whimpers through her gag; he sounds amused by her reaction and chooses to ignore it. The last strikes hurt the most as the belt lands on the already hurt flesh; she tries to accept her punishment as quietly as possible nonetheless.

She hopes the time has come to fuck her but he's got other plans. Enjoying how vulnerable she is at the moment, he decides to tease her even more. His fingers and, for a brief moment, his tongue come in contact with her wet pussy. His touch is electrifying for her, making her body tremble. She's so close to an orgasm, yet she's denying it to herself. He lets her cool down for a few moments and she's frustrated with how selfish he's being; after all, he praised her for her oral service and she deserves a good fuck.

She tries to plead through her gag, well aware that it would probably be in vain. "Shut up," his deep voice indicates and she stops, realising it won't do her any good if she continues. His fingers are again inside her, fucking her fast. She's struggling to cope with it and then he stops again. He pulls out the thong and replaces it with his fingers; she sucks eagerly and she feels the wet cloth on her pussy lips at the same time. Her gag is reinstated, with fresh pussy juices on it. The torture has taken far longer than she expected; her body is nearly exhausted.

His left hand gets on her belly; she immediately realises what comes next. Her swollen lips open to welcome his erection; she almost sighs with relief when she feels him inside. After getting in position, his right hand grabs her hair and pulls it back with force as he begins pounding her pussy. "Come for me slut," he gives her the much-desired permission. He is in no mood for games anymore; he's almost aggressive in his love-making. Being tired himself, at some point he almost leans on her body but he doesn't stop thrusting her for a single moment. "I'm close," he announces and she's nearly there too. She tries to be as silent as possible when the orgasm hits her; a few moments later he climaxes as well, filling her with hot cum.

He spanks her arse one last time and sits on the guest chair, panting. She recoups her composure quickly, lets the desk go and falls on her knees in front of him. He frees her mouth and she begins to clean him but not before she offers him her leash. He's exhausted, totally surrendered to her service. A few moments later, he tugs at the leash and she stands up so she can climb on top of him. He kisses her deeply, sucking her sweet tongue.

"Thank you, Sir, but we need to go. The sitter shall go home. And you need to help Marco with his maths homework."

"Yes sweetie, we do. Let me take this off," he offers and moves his hands to her collar. "She can't see you like that."

"Oh, trust me, she wouldn't mind," she responds with a seductive voice and winks. "I'm not the only one who wants to fuck my boss. I'm just lucky that my boss happens to be my husband."