The Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh! Oh yesss! Take that black pussy, baby. Take it. Fuck me hard. Treat me like a nigger bitch is supposed to be treated," Kara wailed when words came from her, showing my assumption that she was being hurt to be inaccurate. Her arms rose to let her dark hands grip his powerful arms, and her legs rose up along his sides to allow him fuller access to her wide spread snatch. "Fuck me. Take me like the nasty little nigger whore I am and show Eric how a nigger bitch should be treated."

I watched him pound into her hard and deep. From the way he was fucking her, I would have thought she would have been begging him to stop, but instead she begged him for more. And while he was fucking her she would occasionally look at the camera and make a statement to me.

"See how he's treating me, Eric? See how he's just taking my cunt and using it for his pleasure? See how he owns my pussy? That's how a real man treats a woman," she said, maliciously, her face was a mask of lust and pleasure. "That's how a white man treats a black woman. And if you were half as much of a man you would have been fucking me all through high school, like everybody else. But you loved me too "much for that, didn't you? Instead, you were the romantic punk who brought me flowers that I would pull the petals from that I tossed on my bed and lay on as other guys fucked the shit out of me."

The view of the camera changed back to the space between her legs and I could see that all of Donny's cock was buried inside of Kara's wide stretched cunt. I could see how the plump lips of her snatch were tightly wrapped around the base of his rock hard member and the streaks of creamy wetness created by the friction whipped juices that covered his shaft each time he withdrew to thrust into her again.

"That's it. Take that white cock you horny nigger slut. That's what you were created for, ain't it? You were born to be fucked by white men," I heard Donny growl as I watched him slamming his prick in and out of Kara.

"Ohhhh yeeeessss! I was born to be fucked by white men. I was born to be a filthy black cum slut. I was born to be a dirty nigger fuck toy for big white cocks," she replied. The camera had retuned to her face and I watched the words pour from her lips in a passion filled breathless stream. "Oh, oh, oh. Fuck me hard like that. I love the way your big, white cock feels in my tight, black cunt. Pound it, baby. Pound my nigger cunt like you own it."

Her eyes were glazed as she writhed in carnal delight beneath the muscular white man fucking her and she wasn't actually staring at the camera, but it seemed as if she was staring straight at me over Donny's shoulder. And as I watched her being fucked I felt a powerful surge of anger and sadness envelope my heart. I also felt something else. At that same instance, while experiencing the most intense emotional agony I'd ever endured my cock was straining at the front of my pants and throbbing with arousal.

I had never seen anything so hot in my life. And the combination of emotional misery and physical hunger created a sensation that was more powerful than anything I could have ever imagined.

"Ohhhhh, Donny. Oh shit! I'm about to cum. Fuck me, baby. Use me like a whore and fill me with your cum," Kara moaned after having her pussy rammed for about twenty minutes by that white monster. She hooked her heels behind his buttocks and humped her hips so that she was meeting the vicious strokes of his fat shaft and taking it deeper inside her. "Yeah baby. Yeah baby. Ohhhhh! I'mmmm cuuummmmmiiiiinnnnnngg!"

I was treated to a view of her juicy black snatch being drilled by Donny's gigantic white cock as she came and saw her squirt. The wetness spewed from her slit, splashing out to splatter both of their crotches and inner thighs. And when I saw it my mouth watered. Though such a thought had never entered my mind before, and I was at that very moment staring at the sight of a big, white prick fucking in and out of her pussy, I found myself salivating at the idea of tasting those juices.

Kara was still at the height of her climax when her white baby-daddy announced his impending orgasm.

"Now it's my turn, slut. I'm gonna shoot your hot nigger pussy so full of cum that it'll be leaking from your hole for the next two weeks," he said in a voice so thick it sounded like a growl.

"Yes. Yes. Give it to me, Donny. Treat me like the nigger cumdump I am," Kara cried out in return. "Fuck you cum deep into my pussy. Flood my womb with your seed, baby. Breed me. Fill me with your baby batter and give Shannon a little baby brother or sister. That's what I want. I want a white cock to impregnate me right here and now. Breed me white, the way a nigger bitch in heat is meant to be bred."

Her every word was like a hot knife being stabbed in my chest. The sight of her clutching at the body of the muscular white stud who was fucking her filled me with jealousy. But I couldn't look away. What's more, with every passing second the level of my own desire grew stronger. So much so that I began to unconsciously rub my prick through the front of my trousers.

I watched Donny slam his big, white dick as deep as he could into the small, black woman under him and begin to unload a tremendous volume of hot, potent sperm into the depths of her fertile uterus. She had declared that she wanted to be impregnated by a white stud and he obviously intended to make that happen. His pale ass-cheeks clenched and relaxed repeatedly and his balls delivered so much gooey, sperm laden cum into her that it overflowed the confines of her hair fringed twat and began to pour in a pearly rivulet down the crevasse between her dark brown buttocks.

"Oh. Oh. That's the way, lover. Flood me with your cum," Kara moaned ecstatically, reaching down behind him to grasp the cheeks of his butt so that she could try to pull him even deeper into her. "Knock me up and send me back to my boyfriend a totally used up whore that's carrying a white man's baby."

When Donny finished cumming and rolled off of her, Kara remained where she was. Gazing directly into the camera, she reached down with her right hand and began to play with her cum dripping pussy as she spoke to me.

"Well Eric, did you like that? Did you like seeing me fuck a white man and let him cum inside my pussy, taking the chance that I might get pregnant? Yeah. You liked it. You know you did. And because you did you're wondering why you liked it," she said. Then she smiled evilly. "The answer is simple. You are a bitch. You like seeing a real man fuck me..., a superior white man fuck me..., because you know you're not man enough for me. Deep in your subconscious you've always known that. But now you're recognizing just how true that is and coming to accept it."

Kara continued to stoke her finger through her cummy gash.

"Think about it. If you were strong enough to be my man, when we were in high school you would have exploited every opportunity to fuck me instead of agreeing to wait until we got married like a faggot. If you were the type of man who was a real alpha, you wouldn't have watched this video to this point and you wouldn't have gotten hard at the sight of a white man fucking me. Nor would you be listening to me talking to you like this. But you're not an alpha male. You're a bitch. You're more bitch than I am. You're like a lesbian with a larger than average clit. And if you were here I'd push you face down to my snatch and make you lick up every drop of this mess between my legs. Not that it would take much. I think you'd do it with pleasure. At this moment your mouth is probably watering at the thought of eating my pussy while it's gaping and drooling a white man's cum, that's how much of a bitch you are. Tell me you're not thinking about it. Tell me you're not thinking about how it would feel to bury your face between my legs right after a white man has fucked a hot batch of baby makers deep inside my twat and taste the delicious combination of our juices.

"Well, after we get married you're gonna be tasting cum from a lot of guys, beginning on the night of our wedding. And, yes, you're gonna marry me. Do you know why? Because you love me. And do you know how I know that you love me? Because of that pain and jealousy you just felt while you watched me being fucked by another man. If you didn't love me you wouldn't have cared that another man fucked me," she laughed. "You love me and you're gonna marry me. You're a pathetic little black bitch and you know it. But you're my bitch. So be a good little pussy and recognize your place. I promise I'll see you soon. Right now though, I have unfinished business. I'm gonna finish getting' gangbanged by these guys..."

I turned off the recording and stared silently at the screen saver that appeared on the monitor. Reina also didn't speak. I took the dvd with me and returned to my office where I beat off repeatedly to it. Later Reina told me that she also masturbated several times after viewing that dvd.

"My God! That was the hottest thing I'd ever seen," she had admitted during our conversation. Then she looked at me. "You know this is going to change everything, don't you?"

"How do you mean?" I asked, already aware of where her thoughts were going.

"When you marry her, and you are going to marry her, she will rule you totally. She's already fucking around on you, and before you know it she will be spreading her legs for your friends, neighbors, bosses, and coworkers. Soon everybody will know that you're a pussy and a lot of people will lose respect for you. If that happens you might find yourself out of a job," she said.

"I've noticed you don't seem too upset about that idea," I said, gazing into her eyes. "If I lose my place in the ranks that will leave room for someone else. I'm guessing you think that should be you."

"And I've noticed you don't seem too upset by the idea either. If you've figured out what I'm thinking then you know it could be a win-win for the both of us," she smiled. "Oh. And I think there's something else I should tell you. After watching the video Kara sent to you, I realized that she was right. You're a pussy and she owns you. That means you're not the man for me. I would say it's not you, it's me, but I would be lying. So from now on I won't be hitting on you and our relationship will be defined by the decisions of your fiancée.

"Now, about your fiancée, I'd very much like to meet her. There is so much I want to talk to her about."

Six months later Kara and I were married. The bride looked beautiful in her flowing mother of pearl colored wedding dress. As she stood before me and our families and vowed to love and be faithful to me, the dark brown complexion of her face was absolutely glowing. Part of the reason for the beautiful glow of her was due to the fact that she was six months pregnant, and another part of the reason for her glow was because she had been fucked three times while wearing her wedding dress before coming out to me.

Things changed for Reina as well. After meeting Kara, the two women swiftly became friends. They discovered they had so much in common, especially with regard to their sexuality. Before seeing the dvd of Kara fucking white men, Reina had harbored similar fantasies of her own. Upon becoming friends with Kara she set aside all of her inhibitions and gave in to her desires, soon becoming just as much of a white cock slut.

Reina was the Maid of Honor at my wedding and, five months after that, Kara was Maid of Honor at hers when she stood in the church, while a month pregnant with a white man's baby and with her just fucked caramel colored cunt dripping some white stud's cum, and married her own black cuck.

Reina rules her husband just as much as Kara rules me, which is what allowed them to come to an agreement as to their ability to take certain liberties with one another's husband. In accordance with the agreement, neither woman can fuck the other's husband. With both women being "white cock only" sluts, that part of the arrangement didn't really need to be stated, but it was. However, if at any time one of them wasn't using her husband's mouth, the other could employ it for her pleasure. Which is how, six years after the arrival of that package I found myself as Reina's personal assistant, with my head between her legs, douching her glorious golden cunt clean of her white lover's cum with my mouth. And you know what, I don't regret one change that has occurred. For me life couldn't get any better.

12