Somethin' for Nuthin' Paid Forward

Story Info
Audra & Jon tutor a younger couple.
17.2k words
4.83
10.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina sat with Jonathan and his wife, Audra at a high-end restaurant. The trio frequently met for dinner to catch up, sometimes joined by Katrina's friend; Jon's Aunt Marcie. Katrina had even been invited to family gatherings as Jon's "Aunt Katrina" which often drew a confused look.

Marcie was the only person outside of the little trio privy to the history and nature of their relationship, or why they were so close.

After the young black female server brought their drinks, Katrina smiled, "Looks like we've got you outnumbered tonight, Jonny."

He grinned back. Indeed. Both Katrina and his wife were beautiful black women. He could be described as "very white." He was not pale, just a bit of a nerd.

Katrina had actually known Jon longer than his wife had.

A dozen years prior, Jon had come to his Aunt Marcie in a bit of a panic. Quite by accident he had found out that the reason he could not seem to get more than a few dates with any woman, was because he was a "bum lay." The women said he was clueless and finished much too quickly to do anything for them.

Marcie had asked her friend Katrina to tutor him in the ways of love-making. The rest, as they say, is history (see part one.)

By the time Katrina was done with him, Jon was a highly sought after maestro in the bedroom.

It had been Audra who had won Jon's heart, and his abilities. Once they were engaged, Katrina took the attitude of "my work here is done" and not enjoyed Jon's talents since. Which is part of the reason they could remain so close; there was no competition.

She had, unintentionally, set standards to which Jon was attracted. Most would think Audra was her daughter, they looked so much alike. They also shared demeanor, intellect and other attributes.

They had chatted for awhile when Audra finally worked up the courage to tell Katrina this particular dinner invite had not been random. She had not mentioned it to Jonathan either, but she needed advice. Well, she was hoping for much more than that.

Audra was obviously hesitant, so Katrina tried to set her at ease, "C'mon sweetie. You can talk to me."

"Well... I owe you so much. You are the reason Jon and I are together and are so incredibly happy."

"Oh, I don't think I can take credit for all of that..."

Audra did not back down. "I do. Jon has told me the story and how much you taught him. Not only how to make love to a woman physically, but emotionally. And that you could have had him for yourself had you been selfish. Now we have two kids and an amazing life thanks to you."

Jon nodded.

"Well, thank you. So, what can I do for you now?"

"I have a co-worker... she is the sweetest girl. She and her husband are in their twenties and are probably headed for a divorce. She was crying and telling us about it the other day, and I... well, I thought of you."

Katrina nodded, "Is someone being unfaithful?"

"Oh, no, nothing like that. In fact, they are very much in love. That is part of the problem."

Jon looked at her, confused.

"Tommy has the same problem you had. He has not been able to fix it, so he is considering a divorce. He says Desiree deserves better than him. She is so upset because she cannot convince him it does not matter if she is satisfied."

Jon nodded. He understood how the young man felt.

Audra shot him an angry look, "See?? Just like that!"

Katrina arched an eyebrow and waited.

Audra hesitated again. "I was hoping you might be willing to teach Tommy the way you taught Jon..."

Katrina shook her head kindly. "Oh, honey, that was twelve years ago when I was in my forties. I won't lie and say I do not still... um... partake, but I do not have the energy for THAT level of activity anymore. I am sorry."

Audra thought for a moment. "You're right. I'm sorry, I just feel so bad for them. They both seem like good people."

Katrina smiled patiently. "Why not you two?"

The couple looked at each other. "US??"

Katrina laughed heartily. "Why not? Between experience and how Jon treats you, you know as much as I ever have. Jon has told you what I did. All it takes is some patience."

Audra was flushed, wondering how this had turned around on her, when Jon spoke, "You said US. What would I have to do with it?"

Katrina patted his hand on the table. "I was alone when I taught you. Audra is not. It sounds like the young woman is as clueless as her husband about what she should expect from a lover. Remember how shocked some of the experienced girls you slept with were when you showed them?"

Audra was slightly aghast, "What are you suggesting?"

"Honey, I'm not suggesting. I'm telling you what this couple needs. Tommy needs someone like YOU to teach him how to make love to a woman. Desiree needs someone like Jon to teach her what she deserves from love making. You two are perfect for them."

She let them stew for a moment, then dropped the other shoe.

"You said you were both thankful for what I did with Jonny, right?"

They both nodded. "Absolutely. Of course."

"Perhaps you have the opportunity to pay it forward."

The next two weeks involved several discussions between Audra and Jon. Neither had been with anyone else since they had married, nor had they wanted to be with anyone else. They had a very active sex life and were happy in bed and overall.

Audra: "I would have to have sex with this guy to teach him, right?"

Jon: "I would imagine just like Kat did with me. If he is like I was, you would have to teach him how to do a massage, how to perform cunnilingus, then intercourse."

Audra: "How long did it take you to get control?"

Jon: "Weeks."

Jon: "Do you think it would really be necessary for me to tutor the wife?"

Audra: "It might make things faster if she knew what to demand of him."

Jon: "What about the kids?"

"Audra: "Marcie and Katrina said they would watch them, take them to movies and stuff."

Jon: "Can you really handle me fucking someone else?"

Audra: "Sigh. First... if we do this you will not FUCK her... you will make love to her, the way you taught me. One proviso, though..."

Jon: "Yes?"

Audra: "I know your abilities, hubby. If we do this, you are not allowed to cum with her unless I tell you to."

These conversations took place piecemeal. They were still contemplating whether or not to act when things took a turn.

Audra was at work when Desiree had an absolute, unmitigated meltdown. The night before she and Tommy had attempted to make love, and he had fired off almost immediately upon entering her. He was nearly catatonic the rest of the night, and told her before she left for work that he was filing for divorce. She had her entire life ahead of her and deserved a real man. He was determined. She was despondent.

As Audra held and consoled her in the break room, she felt the decision had been make for them. "Take some deep breaths, sweetie. I have something to discuss with you."

Once Desiree had stopped hyperventilating and got control of her wracking sobs, Audra asked her, "Has Tom moved out yet?"

She wasn't able to speak, but she shook her head in the negative.

"Okay, honey. Tell him that the two of you have been invited to our house Saturday for a cook-out. Do NOT take no for an answer. We are going to fix this for you."

"Ha-ha-how??" She was fighting back tears again.

Audra looked around. There were others in the break room, which was just off the cubicle farm in the offices. "I cannot say here, sweetie."

Lowering her voice, "Suffice it to say we have experience with what you are going through and know how to handle it. I will explain Saturday."

When she had bolstered her friend well enough to go back to work, Audra sat in her office and called Jon, "Honey, I'm sorry, but things went to hell today. I had to make a command decision... Operation Pay it Forward is a go."

Saturday afternoon Jon was hustling between the grill on the deck and the kitchen, where he had been marinating and seasoning steaks, prepping corn on the cob and baked potatoes. He had become a bit of a master backyard chef over the years.

Audra kept trying to get him to stop for a moment. She really needed to tell him something before their guests arrived.

"Jon...Jon! Stop a minute."

He stopped prepping the grill for a moment, chuckling. "What's up, babe?"

Audra was pensive, "Honey...there is something I didn't tell you... but you need to know... Desiree is..."

At just that moment, the doorbell rang. Katrina, who had arrived early, arched an eyebrow at Audra's odd behavior, and went to open the door.

With their guests walking in, Audra closed her eyes, as if praying her husband would not kill her.

He whispered, "Desiree is what?"

She shook her head. It was too late. He would know soon enough.

The young couple walked out onto the deck accompanied by Katrina, both wearing shorts and T-shirts.

Katrina had a bemused expression on her face as she watched to see Jon's response.

She tried not to laugh out loud as he almost dropped the grill brush and his shorts quickly tented from a sudden erection.

It was not only that the young woman had a perfectly proportioned body with a bubble butt and pert breasts screaming for attention. It was much more than that.

She was one of those women who, just standing there in a group of people without a sexual thought on her mind, virtually exuded an innate sensuality which drew everyone's attention. Her innocence only seemed to make it more pronounced.

Like Jessica Rabbit (I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way) or for film noir fans, actress Gloria Grahamme, she had a sexual presence without even trying. A cupid's bow mouth which evinced a pout that broke hearts.

So much so that Katrina, who was bi, and Audra, who was not, were both moist. It was if she emitted pheromones which assaulted anyone nearby.

Katrina looked at Jon and thought to herself, "Oh you poor sonuvabitch. You are in for a real test."

Jon looked at the young woman, and her husband, and thought, "No wonder he loses it so quick."

Jon glanced at his wife, who shrugged as if to say, "Sorry."

The players were all gathered around the oblong wooden table on the Richard's deck.

The younger couple sat next to each other on one side, the older couple across from them. Katrina had been asked to help explain the history and the plan, as a third party the young couple would hopefully trust.

Tommy forked a piece of steak he had just cut into his mouth. Just starting out in life, their usual dinner fare was hamburgers, sometimes ramen noodles. He closed his eyes and savored the tender beef. "OMG Mr. Richards, you know how to grill."

"Thank you, Tom. Please call me Jon."

Desiree spoke in her little voice, "It is sooo good, Mr. Jon. Audra, are we able to talk now? I've been anxious about it..."

Audra hesitated, glancing at Katrina, who answered for her.

"Well, Desiree, Tommy, can I tell you a personal story? I think it might help explain."

Desiree, who had not told her husband why they were there, nodded a bit timidly. Tom, oblivious, nodded and took another bite.

Katrina spoke casually, "Many years ago, before he even knew Audra, Jonny here had a bit of a problem that I helped him beat."

Desiree's doe eyes widened.

"Jonny could not keep a girlfriend because he did not know how to make love to a woman and he came at the drop of a hat. He was utterly useless in bed."

Jon flushed a bit having this issue aired publicly.

Tom stopped chewing, felt a flash of heat throughout his body and held his breath at the realization that he was the subject of her talk, and everyone here probably knew he was a premature ejaculator. Who was "utterly useless." He started to stand and flee.

Desiree grasped his arm, her tiny little voice exhibiting her panic, "Please! Please, Tommy, Audra said they can fix it. I don't wanna lose you... please?"

Katrina spoke calmingly, "Take a minute to hear me out, sweetie. Then you can always leave if you want."

Tom sat back down, slowly, then nodded.

"To cut to the chase, by the time I got done helping Jonny, he became the best lover I have ever had, and can keep it up for hours."

Audra interjected, "He is the best lover I have ever had too... and he has to force himself to orgasm, which he refuses to do unless I ask him to cum."

The young couple looked at each other in disbelief for a moment.

Tom choked up, "And you... you think... you could do that for me? For us?"

Katrina spoke softly, "Baby, I know we can. It will take time, and a lot of trust. But yes, baby."

Katrina spent to next hour explaining what had happened before, in detail. Then she explained what would need to happen in the coming weeks, if they were interested. Finally she answered any questions they had.

Initially it had been Desiree who was enthusiastic, and Tommy was hesitant. By the time the entire thing sank in, their roles were reversed. Desiree had been fine with Tommy being "trained" in sex by Audra. But as she regarded Jon's mature masculinity and his well-defined muscles, then thought about him "training" her, her center moistened and she became apprehensive.

Now it was Tommy encouraging his bride. "Honey, if they can help us fix this, I won't have to leave."

"You don't have to leave anyway." She looked at Jon, though.

Audra reassured her, "Jon will teach you. But he would never, ever do anything you did not want him to do."

Katrina put a cap on the discussion by suggesting they should talk at home where they did not have an audience. Then they could let Audra know how they wanted to proceed. There was no pressure.

Monday morning Desiree walked into Audra's office and sat down. It was apparent the events were wearing on her. "I just want to make sure... I don't mean any offense... but Jon isn't just trying to get in my panties, is he?"

Audra was initially offended. Then she realized it was a reasonable question. "I understand. But no. Jon and I have been monogamous a long time; we feel about each other the way you and Tommy feel about each other. In fact, I had to insist he help you out because I care about you."

The young woman's mind easily went to the other extreme, "You mean he's disgusted by me?? You're forcing him to touch me?"

Now Audra stifled a laugh. "Oh hell no. He is definitely attracted to you. I'm just saying he is not out making the rounds and he would never disrespect you."

"Oh, okay. Well, I guess we want to try it, then. Tommy and I talked a lot about it. He is scared shitless of you... but he wants to get better."

Audra asked kindly, "Why would he be scared of me?"

In her small voice, "Because you're..."

Audra was trying to force herself not to complete the sentence with the word black.

"...so very hot. And older, so you're experienced, and we all know he is gonna nut as soon as he touches you. So he is terrified."

Audra patted her hand, "Well, you tell Tommy for me, that is what we plan to fix for him. But if during his learning with me, if he does jizz on me, he will just have to clean me up and we will start over."

"Oh, okay. So how do we start?"

"Slowly. This Saturday, me and you are going shopping to get to know each other even better. Tommy and Jon are going fishing, so they'll know each other better."

Desiree's brow furrowed, "Doesn't Tommy need to get to know you? And Jon get to know me? As for shopping, I don't have a lot of money."

"It is important that Tommy knows he can trust Jon with you, so they need to get acquainted. As for us and shopping, that is all on me. We need to buy you some undies and clothes thar will make you feel as sexy as you are, so you will not feel so much that my husband is out of your league."

"But he is."

"Not as much as you think. And not for long, trust me."

They chatted about clothes for a few minutes, then Audra continued, "The next weekend, we will go on dates Friday night, then the training begins... again, slowly."

Desiree giggled, "A double date?"

"No, sweetie. My husband will take you out, and your husband will take me out. Making love to someone always begins at the very beginning of your time together."

"We're gonna do stuff in public???"

Laughing, "No, dear. It's how you treat each other. opening doors, showing an interest, little stuff which demonstrates value."

"Oh. Cool."

The following weekend went very well. The younger couple was initially somewhat perplexed about having a weekend with no sex to learn about sex. However they did grow closer to their mentors. The men developed a nascent bond and trust which would be important in the coming weeks. Perhaps most significant was that Tommy came to believe whole-heartedly that Jon was focused on helping, not simply "getting some."

Desiree was almost giddy with her new wardrobe, which extended well beyond underwear to dresses and other items she could wear out and about. Even items which would be appropriate for work that made her feel sexy.

The women's last stop had been to a sex toy shop. Audra had asked the younger woman how big her husband was erect and flaccid. Desiree held her hands apart to average dimensions. Audra selected and paid for a very small, high quality stainless steel chastity device and handed it to Desiree.

"Oh, my. Why do we need this?"

"You may not dear. But once we begin training, ya'll will be expected to abstain from intercourse during the week. If Tommy becomes too whiny, this is so you can lock him up and get some peace."

Their date night experiences went well also, if somewhat less so for Tommy.

Desiree wore a conservative blue dress. She could not hide her attributes had she wanted, but it was not flashy. She was impressed when Jon picked her up wearing a pair of nice blue jeans and a button up shirt. He opened the door to his truck and held his arm for her to use climbing in.

They ate at a very expensive restaurant. As she looked at the menu, she chose the least expensive item she could find. Jon suggested she find what she really wanted to try without looking at the prices.

"But what I want is way too expensive!"

Jon asked the server to give them a minute. While she was gone, he explained, "Remember everything we do is part of a learning process. This menu may be expensive, but I would not have brought you here if I could not afford it. Also, and more importantly, YOU are worthy of the expense. So please, order anything you want. It gives me great joy to see you happy."

She looked like a kid in a candy shop as she ordered steak and lobster with extra sides and two appetizers. She would need a take home box.

She giggled, "Well, I guess I'll be putting out tonight!"

Jon laughed with her, but wagged his finger playfully, "That is funny, but its also another lesson. Your charms cannot be bought, even by your husband. You only 'put out' if you feel it, if you want it."

"Well, that's good, because we could never afford a place like this. Poor Tommy would never get any."

"That is a good point, and I'm glad you brought it up. If he takes you to a less expensive restaurant, but that is what he can afford, he is showing you that he values you just the same, right?"

They chatted casually as they ate. He affected genuine interest in what she had to say, she was impressed by his description of actual adventures in which he had been involved. Afterwards he took her dancing.

By the time Jon stood on her doorstep to say goodnight, she was thoroughly smitten. She tilted that beautifully innocent, sensuous pout upwards into his kiss. She learned what "kiss like you mean it" meant. She was flushed with passion, she could feel herself moisten. She also felt his significant erection between them, signaling he shared her desire.

He kissed her long and deep, then slowly pulled away and said goodnight.

In that soft, sexy voice, "Are you sure you don't want to come in?"