The Pact Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... UHHHH!" Marcia cried out as her pussy was invaded by the perp's long, thick meat. He began to thrust hard into her, banging the head of his sheathed cock against her back wall. He picked up a steady rhythm of violent thrusting into the lovely mother's used, abused pussy, making her groan and cry out in a mixture of pain... and to her shock, pleasure.

He forced his mouth onto hers. Marcia tried to turn her head, gasping "No!", but the perp took her chin in his gloved hand and firmly tilted her head up, then pressed his mouth to hers again. As he drove his tongue into her mouth, Marcia relented and stopped resisting, and the kiss turned deep and hot.

"You better be watching it, cuck!" yelled the second perp to Richard. The sight of the perp slamming his cock into Marcia was right in front of Richard'd eyes, he could not un-see what was being done to his wife...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The second perp forced Marcia to turn over onto her belly, and he put a pillow under her to raise her ass up some. He then penetrated her vagina with his large, condom-sheathed cock. He fucked her harshly, the sound of his toned abs slapping her sweet asscheeks echoing through the room, before finally climaxing into his condom as the first perp had come in his, filling the sheath with a copious load of sperm.

"All right, boy, fuck her again." ordered the first perp. They forced Dave to fuck Marcia again. He tried to take it easy and not fuck his mother too hard, and they did not urge him to fuck her harder, though they ordered him to kiss her while he copulated with her. Finally, Dave came inside Marcia again as the perps yelled at Richard to watch his son inseminate and impregnate his wife. At long last, they handcuffed Dave to the bed as he lay on top of his mother. Then the perps zipped up their spandex suits and left.

A few moments later, Dave said "I think I can slip out of these cuffs." He managed to get his left hand free.

"Call the Police, son!" Marcia said as Dave tried to free his mother from her cuffs.

"NO!" shouted Richard. "We can't call the Police! The Media will find out, and will blab this all over the place!"

"He's right, Mom." said Dave. "The Media will humiliate you once they find out.

"We have to call the Police!" Marcia all but yelled. "Those bastards might attack someone else! They might come back when Tiffany is here! Dave... please... call them..."

Part 5 - The Crime Scene

Saturday, May 26th, 1:05am. I came into the Clarkston home via the front door, after giving Patrolman Culver orders to have all the vehicles turn off their lightbars, except the one at the end to warn motorists. We did not need to light up the gated Heritage Cloisters, I explained to Culver. He moved swiftly to comply.

Patrolman Barker was taking the badge numbers. He was still not 100%, but had qualified with his gun and was being given light duty tasks like holding the perimeter. "Glad to see you back at work, Barker." I said after giving him my name, rank, and badge number.

"Thank you, sir." said Barker, who knew that the Police Commander had 'nudged' his Captain of Operations into getting Barker qualified and giving him things to do. Barker's recovery was now happening at a more rapid pace, so the Hospital Administrator had told me.

I went inside, and was met by Captain Teresa Croyle, still using her 'maiden' name, I noted. "Sir," she said, "we brought Richard Clarkston, the husband, downstairs to the library room, which he uses as an office. Marcia Clarkston is upstairs in the bedroom where it happened. Their son Dave was asked to stay in his room, and Parker is getting his statement."

"Good." I said. "Why are you here, Captain?"

"I live right down the road." said Teresa. "When the alarm went out, I just came down to help. The first units got here right when I did. The mother and father were still handcuffed to the bed. After Captain Perlman got here and had someone go through with cameras, I got them out of their handcuffs, which are plastic, and the CSIs began doing the rape kit."

"Where is Captain Perlman now?" I asked.

"In the library, with Richard Clarkston."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I went into the library room. Captain Tanya Perlman was studying her iPad. Sitting on the sofa not far from her was Richard Clarkston. He was staring at the floor, looking totally shell-shocked, almost catatonic. Tanya looked up and me and nodded.

"Mr. Clarkston?" I said, coming up to Richard. He looked up at me, and I said "I'm Police Commander Troy. Do you know of anyone who might want to attack and harm your family like this?"

"No." Richard said, his eyes going back to the floor. "I have no idea."

"Okay. Thank you." I said. I turned to Tanya. "Has his statement been taken?" I asked.

"Yes sir." said Tanya.

"If he wants a drink, let him pour himself one." I said. "Meanwhile, I'll go upstairs and take a look. Who did you put in charge of the case?"

"Davis, sir." Tanya replied. "Parker is here, also." I nodded. As I turned to go, I heard Richard call out and I turned back.

"Commander," he said, "is there any way we can keep this out of the public eye? Keep the Media from saying anything?"

"I can't guarantee anything, Mr. Clarkston," I said, "but I'll do what I can."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I entered the master bedroom. CSI techs had already stripped the sheets and bagged them as evidence.

"Where is Mrs. Clarkston?" I asked.

"Someone took her into another room after the rape kit was done." said Detective Jerome Davis.

"So what happened here, Davis?"

"According to all three people," Jerome said, "Dave Clarkston, the son, had just gotten home from a party with friends. Richard Clarkston, the father, was angry that his daughter, named Tiffany, was not home yet, and he was going to go to a neighbor's to find her. He said when he got downstairs, two men in black suits and masks, and wielding firearms, were in the living room and took him captive."

"They made him lead them upstairs," continued Jerome, "and into this bedroom. Richard was handcuffed and taped to the end of the bed, his arms spread wide and his chest against the brass footboard, facing the bed. His wife Marcia's wrists were handcuffed to one of the brass headboard rails. One perp went and got Dave, who said he was in his bedroom reading, and forced him to come into this bedroom."

Jerome finished: "Then the perps stripped Mrs. Clarkston and forced Dave to kiss her, perform oral sex on her, then have intercourse with her. Then the perps raped her. They used condoms, but forced Dave to have unprotected sex with Marcia, that's Mrs. Clarkston. Each perp raped her twice, then they forced Dave to have intercourse with her a second time. Then they cuffed him to the bed with her, and left. Dave managed to get out of his restraints and called the Police at the direction of his mother. His father did not want the Police called; he's worried about this getting out into the Public's eye. But she's worried the perps might attack someone else, or go after their daughter."

"So Captain Croyle got them out of the restraints?" I asked. I looked at the plastic handcuffs on the ends of the chains of metal. They were cheap, and it had been easy for Teresa to force them apart, with only one of them actually cracking. "So, Mrs. Clarkston was restrained with a long enough chain that she could be turned over, while Richard was cuffed with very short-chained cuffs and further taped to the bed to make sure he couldn't move at all."

"Yes sir." said Jerome. "And Dave's cuffs had a chain that was shorter than what his mother was secured with, but still long enough that he was able to maneuver his hands to get out of them."

"Okay." I said, continuing to look around the room, studying the floor. "By the way, how did the perps get into the house?"

"We don't know yet, sir." said Jerome. "No sign of forced entry on any door into the home. We've asked neighbors, who were awakened by all the commotion and Police cars in the area, and they saw no strange cars driving around at all. The guard at the front gate, who is not a TCPD Officer moonlighting as a guard, but employed full time by the security company, said that no cars unknown to him came into the subdivision. He's given us the video for the last several hours."

"Outstanding." I said. "Good job getting that so quickly. Okay, last but not least, descriptions of the perps."

"They were wearing all black, with a zip-open crotches, holes for their mouths, and that silvery film over their eyes so they could see out, but the Clarkstons could not see their eyes." replied Davis. "Marcia and Dave both said the perps were well-endowed, one of them larger than Dave, the other about the same size. Dave is over eight inches long when erect, according to Captain Perlman, who helped the CSI's examine him."

"She would volunteer for that." I said, making Jerome chuckle. "Anything else?"

"Marcia said she thought the perps were young men, maybe early college age." said Jerome. "They were both fit and toned, but neither was overly muscular or bulked up; they were fairly slender, according to Mrs. Clarkston. And both were white men, one with very pale skin, the other what Marcia called 'normal like me'. She also said their groin areas were completely shaved, which might've made them look younger than they really are."

*BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!*

To my surprise, my personal cellphone was ringing. It was my wife, Laura.

"Captain Perlman just called about your new case." Laura said. "Do I need to come there? Or go to the Hospital?"

"Uh, I'll call you when we take her to the Hospital." I replied. Then I heard a girl cry out "Where is my mother?"

"Gotta go." I said, then disconnected the phone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Captain Croyle had sent a Patrol cruiser to pick up Tiffany Clarkston at her friend Jenny's house, and she had indeed been there. The Officers had told her only that there was an incident at her home and she needed to come with them.

As an auburn-haired girl burst into the room, Richard had flung himself off the sofa in the library and hurtled into the hall, heedless of Tanya's calls of "Hey, wait!" When he saw his daughter, he got in her face.

"Where the hell were you?" Richard thundered. "You were supposed to be home at eleven! Where were you?"

"Mr. Clarkston!" said an authoritative voice, that being mine. "Go back to the library. Now."

"Not until my daughter explains why she didn't come home on time!" snarled Richard. Tiffany's look had changed from one of shock to one of anger.

"I was at Jenny's, like I said I'd be!" Tiffany yelled back into her father's face. "Where's Mom?"

"Listen, you..." started Richard, but it is possible that the red crowbar that was now being pressed into his chest, with a man larger than Richard getting between them, stopped him cold.

"I'll tell you one more time." I said to Richard. "Go back to the library and wait there. Now." I signaled for a Uniformed Officer to escort Richard back to the library, and to stay with him as a guard.

"Where's Mom?" asked Tiffany, beginning to cry. "Where is she?"

"Upstairs." I said. "Captain Croyle, will you take her up to her mother?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It was emotional." Teresa said to me some minutes later. "I think Tiffany realized what happened to her mother. They hugged and cried for a while, then I managed to get Tiffany to tell me where she'd been during the evening, and all that. It's on video."

Jerome Davis came up. "Sir, we're ready to take Mrs. Clarkston to the Hospital."

"By all means." I said. I phoned Laura as Marcia was taken to a Police cruiser with her daughter for the trip.

To be continued.