All Comments on 'The Paddock'

by IraBumblefield

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh

This was somewhat original. I can't say I was expecting that. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

LOL. 4*****.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Strange

But quite original. But I didn't like that it took so long to consummate the marriage. But all's well that ends well. A happy ending and a happy life.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A very good story...

A very good story...This is "LW", but also "Romance"...A plot maybe based in the reality show "The Biggest Loser"...And it turned out to be a good reading...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So what was the plot?

They went from uncontrolled morbid obesity to disciplined toned bodies, for sex with the neighbors? Like, that was the first time either one saw someone they wanted to fuck? And she spent months rejecting sex with her husband, then has the most incredible sex ever with who she thinks is the neighbor, and that experience now makes her remorseful and wanting sex with her husband? And the husband is livid, but keeps the wife? So they have been married for some time, and the wife sets him up with her sister, that the husband not only has never met, but didn't even know existed? Like, he never met her family, none of them attended their wedding, she never visited or talked with her sister, nor helped her move in when she moved to their community?

The word "implausible" comes to mind. Also, ridiculous. I don't even understand why you wrote this story. It's just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's different.

And that's quite a feat given the range of stories on this site.

So, full marks for originality.

Regrettably, no marks for credibility, and only half a mark for entertainment.

I say regrettably with all sincerity, because I greatly appreciate the work, effort, and imagination, that went into this creation.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
didn't think i would

but i did.

like it i mean. thanks!

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Dumb, dumber...

and dumbest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstandingly different!

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A fairy tale from hell.

All I could see was two giant fat people rolling around on the ground. Sorry but this story felt like it was written by a twelve year old. Truly horrible dialogue. And at the end, where the non-communicative fat boy becomes the CEO? That was just too much. When I think about this junk I just had to laugh. Really, really bad story telling. 1 star.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
First thing that got to me when I read the intro...

...why would anybody who claims to be highly competent and whose IQ surpasses most collegues ever come to the conclusion, he´d been passed over as far as promotions were concerned?!? Who would honestly want to set someone in charge who clearly is unable to live his own life, who occupies the "childrens room" at the age of 28 and needs a kick in the ass to be forced to grow up`? Heck - I´d have rather promoted the parents...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
write your stories your way

thanks for the stories.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Credibility

Your stories fail on this front frequently.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 8 years ago
You messed this one up badly.

What's the purpose of the putrid anal descriptions? You don't need that. Had you turned the scoring on, my score would have been 1* only because I could'nt give a minus number.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
You write the way I love to read.

This story was FUN. The hubby was treated a little cavalier at first but he made amends quickly. He was a smart guy beaten down in life for peoples prejudice against big people. He proved in the end that he was a man and more by saving his wife from herself and preserving her dignity as best he could. If you want to read more believable stories then read biographies. This is what makes good stories. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

I said my piece in the comments of " Just A Little Bit More " 12-15-2015 .

Thanks for another pleasant but too short read . Where characters are underdeveloped or ,like Kate , a macguffin . Betsy needed more development ....ahh forget it .

Original plot , good dialogue . Gave you 3*s .

You created liver sausage when you could have had pate' ,lol. Nothing wrong just could've been more right !!

AMerryman

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 7 years ago
Fun story.

Good read.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Lust

Good story thanks

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wrong

I was wrong, you must always write while.you're stoned. Another miss for.me.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
I GAVE IT 5 STARS

A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY! SORRY THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN INACTIVE SINCE MARCH 2016.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really enjoy...

This author. Too bad he's not still contributing.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Not my type of story sorry⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author is a closet cuck!! Never would have taken a bitch who would treat me the way Betsy treated him!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this makes NO sense...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous