The Pageant Pt. 02

Story Info
Melody gets a little too involved in Penny's problems.
2k words
4.65
5.8k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
421 Followers

Pre-pageant practice went on for a week. By the end of the week, a pecking order was solidly established among the contestants; Melody found herself solidly towards the top. At the bottom was poor Penny, so overwrought with arousal that she couldn't keep her hand off her cunt and often fumbled her steps because the movement of her thighs brushing together would make her gasp and stumble. At the top was a small pack of mean girls, led by a young and popular idol named Hannah.

More than once, Melody came into the changing room after practice and found Hannah and her cronies circled around Penny. They'd discovered how Penny reacted if someone rubbed her clit or stuck a few fingers into her pussy, and they found it very entertaining to pin her down and make her scream and beg for an orgasm.

"Leave her alone," Melody said when she found them holding Penny down so that one of the other girls could suck on her clit and fuck her pussy with two fingers while Penny gasped breathlessly and thrashed, mouthing silent pleas to nobody. "You don't know how bad it is for her."

"Bad? Look at her, she's having a great time," Hannah scoffed. "At least she gets to feel it. You know how many fingers I've had up my cunt that I haven't even felt?"

Melody stared at Hannah, imagining the pretty makeup running down her face as she cried in frustration as her manager fingered her numb pussy. Melody squirmed a little, her own pussy throbbing, as she looked over at Penny arching and trembling under the pleasure of the other girl's fingers and mouth.

"Her manager doesn't ever let her come," Melody protested after a second. Hannah snorted.

"Like I care. It's been three months for me. All of the rest of us know how to behave ourselves, and she's constantly out here touching herself like an animal, just because she can feel it."

"She can't help it."

"I don't give a shit." Hannah looked around. "Who has a vibrator?"

One of the other girls produced a rabbit vibe. They shoved it into Penny, who screamed and lifted her hips to thrust desperately into the air before they even turned it on; when the vibe started buzzing away inside her, the prongs tickling her clit, she wailed and rolled off the bench, landing hard on the floor on her hands and knees. She stayed down there, humping her hips hard against the air, eyes rolling senselessly in her head as she sobbed and whimpered and then started crying out in that desperate, near-robotic way of hers, "oh. Oh. Oh. I need to come, I need to come! Oh! Oh! Oh please!"

"Yeah," Hannah gasped, and Melody looked over, only just realizing that Hannah had started rubbing away urgently at her own clit. "Yeah--I'm--oh, she's such a stupid slut--oh fuck! Yes!" Hannah sat down hard on the bench and moaned as she trembled, apparently pushed over the edge by the act of torturing Penny, even though it was obvious from the quiet noises of frustration she made as she touched herself that her sensitivity was still turned way down, leaving her to the less satisfying pleasure of a purely mental orgasm. Her friends watched enviously, the one who had been abusing Penny with her mouth rubbing idly at her own clit and pouting.

"Oh!" Penny cried out. "Oh, oh! I'm--I need to come--I need to come! Oh! Oh please! I need it, I need it!"

"Mm," Hannah whimpered, pressing at her clit again and grimacing as she clearly ached to rub out another, stronger come, but she couldn't resist lording her orgasm over the other girls. "Oh, that was good. Somebody shut that slut up."

The nearest girl yanked the rabbit out of Penny's pussy, leaving the poor girl humping the air and wheezing out quiet, desperate noises as her wet cunt dripped down her thighs. Then they cleared out, leaving Melody alone with the desperate Penny.

"Come on," she said to Penny, helping her up. Penny just stared at her, mouth gaping, hips still grinding against the air like she couldn't quite figure out where the vibrator had gone.

"I need to come," Penny informed her, quiet and lost, and Melody bit her lip.

"You need to shower."

She guided the shaking girl into the showers, where Penny moaned and tried to thrust forward into the stimulation of the water and rubbed her clit vigorously instead of washing herself. Eventually, her manager came looking for her again, and Melody abandoned her into his care, trying not to listen too closely as Penny's voice rose again in desperate pleas over the wet slap of her manager fucking her in the shower.

That night, Melody was preoccupied with the memory of the sounds of hellish pleasure that Penny made when the rabbit vibe was turned on, and the desperate whimpering of Hannah's spontaneous orgasm in response.

***

A few days later, Penny was preemptively removed from the competition because she stopped responding during practice. She just stood in the center of the room and rubbed at her crotch, silent tears running down her face, until her manager was called into the room to lead her out, assuring her quietly that she'd done her best and maybe she wasn't cut out to be an idol.

Melody, against her better instincts, chased after them. She grabbed Penny and her manager in the changing room. "You know--maybe she'd perform better if you let her--um. Get off. Just sometimes." Her own pussy, still neglected, throbbed.

Penny's manager smirked and shook his head. "No, Penny's already decided she's done trying to be an idol. Isn't that right, Penny? She's going to sign a termination to her contract and she's going to sign control of her nanobots over to me, so that I can take care of her."

Penny nodded vacantly. "I need to come. Idols aren't allowed. I need it. I can't do it, I need to come."

"That's right. And as soon as you sign the paperwork, I'll be able to let you come, won't I?" her manager said, reaching down to squeeze her ass. "I'll be able to let you come lots and lots."

"Oh. Oh," Penny groaned. "I need to come, I need it, I need it, oh, OH!" She squirmed in place, a trickle of fluid escaping her damp leotard to run down the inside of her leg. "I need it so bad, I can't, I need it! Please let me come, please let me come! Uhn--" she squirmed again, then dropped forward over the bench, arching her back, rubbing her thighs together and squeezing them around her wet pussy, which was visibly pulsing under the damp spandex. "I'm almost--almost--I can't do it--please! Oh, I need it, please!" She reached between her legs and rubbed firmly at her desperate slit, groaning. "Please fuck me! Oh, I'm almost coming, I'm almost--I need to come! Uhn! Oh! I can feel it, I need to come so bad! Why can't I come? Please!"

"Alright, shh," her manager shushed her, still rubbing her ass. To Melody, he said, "how about you mind your own business and let me take care of what's best for Penny?"

"This is evil," she informed him. "I'll--I'll tell someone. I'll tell Intergalactic Idol."

He considered her through narrowed eyes. "I don't think so." He reached for her, and Melody tried to dodge, but she wasn't fast enough; he got her by the arm and pulled her close, palming her crotch with his other hand. She grunted and squirmed. "Your manager keeps you on low sensitivity, I'm guessing? So you don't feel any of this?" He rubbed her through her uniform as she tried to kick at him.

"Get off me! I'll scream!" she threatened, and he immediately locked his hand over her mouth, so tight she couldn't even bite him. She tried to scream, but it came out only as a muffled squeal.

"Penny, dear, lay down on the bench, on your back," he instructed. Penny did so, groaning, spreading her legs to expose her pulsing wet cunt before covering it with her hand again to rub eagerly, clearly not comprehending what was happening through her haze of desperation. The manager manhandled Melody down on top of her, and then slipped the little vibrator that he apparently kept on him between them, so that it was held in place between their sexes. When he flipped it on, Penny squealed and started begging for an orgasm again, and Melody moaned into his hand, tormented by the way the vibrations felt like nothing against her clit and only buzzed faintly against her skin.

Then he pulled the fabric of Melody's leotard aside and shoved inside her, and she tried to scream again, kicking, but he was too strong.

At least he had rolled on a condom at some point. But it was the first time Melody had ever had the experience of being fucked with her sensitivity turned down so low, and she hadn't anticipated how awful it would be--the sensation of being used, the rocking motion of sex happening, the deep pressure inside of her teasing all the parts of her that she wanted touched so badly, without any of the pleasure she needed to get off. Her cunt pulsed and gripped hard on his cock, confused and aching, seeking what it needed and never finding it.

Over her, the manager groaned in satisfaction, fucking harder and faster into her. The sounds of his pleasure in her ear drove her desperation to new heights, as did the pleading noises Penny was making under her, the hot heaving of Penny's overstimulated body. Melody imagined she could feel every minute of the year Penny had spent in denial in the tension of her muscles and the way her thighs trembled.

Soon, Melody was no longer bothering with screaming; she, too, was begging pathetically, her words muffled by the manager's hand over her mouth, her cunt aching for sensation even as it was pounded by his cock, her clit numb to the buzz of the vibrator pressed against it.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Penny squealed, rocking her hips up to mash her clit against the vibrator jammed between them. "Oh! I need to come! I'm almost coming! I need it, please, please, please! Oh, right there, right there, I'm going to come! I need it so bad! Please! I need to come! Please, please, please let me come!"

Of course, she didn't come, and neither did poor Melody. She felt so close, groaning and whimpering as her numb pussy stretched around the manager's cock, with him grunting into one of her ears and Penny sobbing into the other, but even when she tried--grinding her throbbing clit down into the buzzing toy, apologizing to Penny in her head as the additional pressure made Penny yelp and squeak--she just dangled on the edge, her body unable to find what it needed to finish, feeling only the faintest pressure from the toy and from the thick cock thrusting inside her.

The manager did finish, eventually, groaning his satisfaction into Melody's ear as he emptied himself into the condom and then pulled out, leaving her shaking and dripping. He pulled her to her feet and tugged her uniform back into place, then slapped her on the hip.

"Get out of here. That should teach you to mind your own business next time."

She stumbled out of the room on shaking legs, resisting the urge to reach down and rub her numb pussy and trying to ignore the animal cries of Penny behind her.

***

That night, Melody told her manager about what had happened; he tutted and told her she should let other idols handle their own relationships with their managers.

She knew better than to beg him to turn up her sensitivity, even though her pussy throbbed all night as she replayed the memory of being fucked numb over Penny's writhing body.

dothemath
dothemath
421 Followers