The Pageant Pt. 03

Story Info
Melody gets her happy ending.
2.8k words
4.71
6.4k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
421 Followers

The next day was the official start of the Grand Pageant. Despite the distraction of her pulsing, aching clit, and despite the confusion caused by Penny being so suddenly removed from the routine, Melody performed extremely well in the opening collab and was immediately named by one of the judges as the contestant to watch.

She skipped out to lunch with her manager, riding the high of her success, her frustration forgotten as they discussed her strategy and the individual performance she would need to put on that afternoon. But midway through lunch, she became distracted by a tingling sensation in her clit.

"What's the matter?" her manager asked, watching her shift in her chair.

"Nothing," she said quickly, not wanting to admit how aroused she'd been since being fucked by Penny's manager the day before. She didn't want her own manager to think she was getting distracted. "I just--oh." She shifted in her chair and shivered as her thighs brushed together, and she felt something, the pressure on her pussy sending a gentle burst of pleasure through her. "I--you didn't turn it up, did you?"

"Turn what up?"

"The you-know-what," she hissed under her breath, trying not to squirm again. "It feels like I'm at--like--a three?"

He pulled out his phone and frowned. "Oh, shoot. I must have done it by accident." He tapped the controls, and immediately the sensation vanished again into frustrating numbness. "How's that?"

She tamped back a needy groan. "Better. Thank you."

After lunch, she snuck back to the hotel room during down time and pulled out her phone, and typed into the search bar: 'can a girl with nanobots come at a sensitivity level of three?'.

This was a mistake; she quickly discovered an entire genre of homemade porn starring former idols, and lost track of time watching videos. The first she found were by a woman who only allowed herself a maximum sensitivity level of two, bringing herself slowly to trembling and moaning climax after hours of building up to a vibe on her clit, and then desperately whimpering as she tried to rub out a second orgasm and couldn't do it.

"Please, please," the woman in the video whined, pressing the powerful vibrator against her pulsing sex. "Oh, god, please, fuck, I need another one, please!" Then she grabbed a nearby dildo and gasped as she slid it inside herself, clumsy and shaking with need, grunting as she alternated between fucking herself with the toy and vibing her clit, but after about five minutes she gave up and collapsed, sobbing softly. "I can't. I can't. Oh, fuck."

Then a man stepped in from off-screen--her partner, presumably--and pinned her down, pulling the toy out of her and replacing it with his cock, fucking her in long, hard strokes until she was wailing and slapping the bed with her hand in frustration, her whole body twisting in an attempt to wring pleasure out of her mostly-numb genitals.

When the man turned the vibrator on again and pinned her down firmly against it, pistoning into her cunt hard and fast, she screamed, getting achingly, visibly close to coming again, but she never managed it; she eventually collapsed again, sobbing, as her partner just said, "too fucking bad, bitch," and groaned out his own orgasm.

In another video, a girl was tied down by her partner and her sensitivity was set high, to an eight or a nine, until she was quivering and whimpering just from him blowing air across her clit. He kept at it, blowing on her over and over again, until her cries changed pitch and she started humping up into nothing and then came so hard that she squirted in his face. Another video starring the same girl started in much the same way, but when her cries became urgent and she started rolling her hips, her boyfriend quickly tapped on his phone--bringing her sensitivity all the way down to nothing, Melody guessed, based on the woman's pitiful, pleading wails and the fact that the title of the video was "intense orgasm ruined by setting my girlfriend's nano sensitivity to zero".

Another video was a clip from a livestream, featuring a woman riding a fucking machine as streamers payed to make changes to her nano settings, which were displayed at the top of the video. The sensitivity setting bumped from a three to an eight, and she went from moaning quietly and rocking her hips to her eyes bugging out, feet kicking as she began frantically begging for someone to pay enough to unlock her orgasms.

Melody found herself rocking slowly on the edge of her hotel bed, grinding her own damp sex down on the corner of the mattress, even though she could barely feel it. What if she hadn't told her manager about his mistake? What if she had just gone to the bathroom and--and--

An alert popped up on her phone. Thirty minutes until she needed to be back-stage for her individual performance.

"Oh, shit," she muttered, and jumped off the bed.

***

The trouble started again as Melody was getting dressed.

She pulled on her costume--another tight leotard under a short skirt, as many of her outfits were--and gasped as she felt the brush of the spandex against her swollen clit, felt the snap of it against her stiff nipples. Her sensitivity was definitely above a one again.

She quickly pulled her phone out, thinking to text her manager, but then she hesitated. What if, before she texted him, she just...

Melody reached down and pressed a single finger against her clit through the thin fabric, then moaned. She wasn't at a sensitivity of five; the sensation was still deadened, like she was trying to rub herself through thick jeans rather than thin cotton spandex, but it was so much more intense than anything she'd felt in weeks.

She rubbed herself firmly and groaned again as her wet pussy pulsed in response, hungry for more. She checked the time on her phone.

Shit. She only had three minutes before she needed to be backstage. There was no way she could come that fast like this, was there?

Her clit twitched, and she groaned and wedged herself against the locker, yanking the fabric of her leotard aside so that she could rub herself directly.

Even the direct contact was hazy and distant; it reminded herself of her frustrating dreams, the ones where she was getting fucked and it felt so, so good up until the second where she needed just a little bit more to come, and then the pleasure would vanish. She whimpered and rubbed, alternating between one side of her clit and the other, desperately searching for a spot that was just sensitive enough to bring her closer to the edge. "Fuck. Please, please, please--"

"What do we have here?"

Melody squeaked and whipped her hands away from herself, but it was too late; Hannah and her cronies had clearly seen what was happening. They surrounded her, and Hannah leaned in close, looping a finger in the sopping crotch of Melody's leotard and pulling it down until it snapped back into place, making Melody jump and cry out. Hannah laughed. She had her phone out in one hand.

"I think we have another stupid slut trying to frig her own brains out. What's the matter, perfect little Melody? Need to come?"

"I--" Melody started, then gasped as Hannah tapped something on her phone and suddenly Melody's clit tingled hard with the sensation of fabric brushing against it. "You--you! Did you hack my nanobots? That's cheating!"

"All's fair in idol pageants, you stupid bitch," Hannah sneered. "How do you feel at a four, huh? Nice and twitchy, I bet. Who's got that toy?"

Another girl pulled out a tiny bullet vibrator. Melody tried to back away, but Hannah grabbed one of her arms and another girl grabbed the other, and they pinned her down as the third girl knelt between Melody's thighs and tucked the vibe up inside her shuddering pussy until the tail hung down, connecting it to the control that they tucked out of the way up the waist of her leotard. The girl gave the control buttons a single push as she hid the little box, and the vibe jumped to life inside of Melody's wet tunnel, making her gasp as gentle waves of pleasure washed over her.

"No, you can't," she said, immediately reaching down, but her hands hovered, not quite willing to fish out the toy that was making her feel so good. "Ohh."

"Can't I?" Hannah taunted. "You have less than a minute before you need to be going on stage, slut."

Melody glanced at the clock and sobbed when she saw that Hannah was right. She didn't have time to come; she didn't even have time to stop and pull the toy out of herself. She sprinted out of the dressing room and to the back of the stage, just as her name was called.

The little toy continued buzzing away inside her as she stepped out onto stage. She pretended not to feel it. She was certain the judges would notice something--wasn't it at least making a little bit of noise?--but none of them said anything; they just nodded for her to proceed.

As her routine started, she tried not to think about the waxing and waning pleasure of the toy inside her. She was still at a sensitivity of four--enough to come, but not in combination with the gentle buzzing of the little bullet; it was just enough to leave her feeling aching and needy, obsessed with the idea of what she could do as soon as she finished her routine and went back stage. She didn't even care who was back there, she decided. As soon as she got out of sight of the judges, she was going to town on her hard little clit.

A trickle of fluid ran down the inside of her thigh, and she prayed that the judges couldn't see it. Her pussy fluttered around the toy. Had Hannah increased her sensitivity again, or was she just making herself horny, thinking about giving herself an orgasm? She needed to focus on her routine.

Several steps later, it became clear that her sensitivity was, in fact, increasing. The toy was still buzzing away as gently as ever, but she couldn't put it out of her mind any more; the waves of vibration washed over her, demanding her attention, making her entire insides hot and fluttery. She could practically feel the orgasm building in her cunt, hard and deep, one of those all-encompassing, feral comes that she was prone to if her manager denied her for long enough.

She nearly missed a step in her dance and swallowed. She had to keep her head in the game. She had to...

She had to come. She had to come so, so bad.

She let out a quiet little gasp into her mic before she launched into the next verse of the song. Her cunt clenched down several times on the tiny toy lodged inside it, threatening to climax right there on stage, and her knees wobbled. More fluid was slicking down the inside of her thighs.

Melody was becoming so incredibly sensitive. She could feel the weave of the fabric rubbing against her stiff clit and her swollen labia, and the vibrations coming from the toy felt like they were wearing away at her sanity, battering her mind like waves on a shore. Was she at a six? A seven? Surely Hannah wouldn't push her higher than that?

She landed a hard jump that jolted the little toy inside her, nudging it against her G-spot, and the starburst of pleasure nearly blinded her. She pushed through it, hoping she recovered fast enough, hoping she wasn't about to have a screaming orgasm on stage, and launched into the last part of her routine. Her thighs were smeared with fluid, her cunt pulsing over and over like she was continuously on the edge of coming,.

The end of the routine involved several more jumps. Each one jolted the toy inside her, and each one left her dizzier and dizzier, until everything inside her body felt like it had been scooped out and replaced with just the buzzing, buzzing, buzzing pleasure of the toy, until her knees were wobbling, and she had to do her final loop around the stage practically bow-legged, her clit thumping against the fabric of her uniform like it was knocking to be let out.

Finally, the music ended, and Melody gave one last wave and bouncing bow before she practically sprinted off stage.

As soon as she was out of sight of the judges--and the cameras--she collapsed to her knees and began frantically rubbing her clit, shrieking, "oh, fuck! Oh, I'm gonna come! Oh, fuck!" The pressure on her clit felt incredible, pleasure bursting inside her body like a warm melon, her thighs spreading and trembling, but she wasn't coming--she dangled right on the edge, her pussy clamping down over and over on the tiny toy buzzing away inside her. "Oh! Oh please, I'm gonna come, please!"

"No you're not, stupid," Hannah sneered. Melody gasped and stared up at her dumbly, still rubbing away urgently at her straining clit. "I turned off your orgasms."

"Please!" Melody sobbed. "Oh, god, please turn them on--AHH!" She shrieked as her sensitivity ratcheted up another notch and she spread her thighs further, the pulsing urgency in her pussy increasing to new heights. She felt just on the edge of coming, like it was insane that she hadn't come already. "Oh, god, please let me come, please, I need it! I need it!"

"Sure, I'll let you come. Just as soon as you go back out on that stage."

"I can't! Oh, god, please, oh fuck!"

"Yes you can." Hannah kicked Melody in the side and then wedged a foot between her thighs, rubbing her ankle against Melody's throbbing sex. Melody groaned, her eyes rolling back as the amazing sensations rolled over her, rocking her hips to grind herself into the other girl's sock. "Come on, you stupid slut. It's easy. Just go back out on stage and I'll make you come your brains out in front of all the judges and the cameras. You're at a sensitivity of ten right now, this must be torture."

"Please! Please!" Melody shrieked, gripping Hannah's ankle with one hand as she rutted against it, riding the waves of unbearable pleasure from the bullet vibe still buzzing away inside her. "Oh! You sabotaging--bitch--" she reached up to weakly swat at Hannah's hand where she was holding her phone, trying to wrestle it away, and Hannah held it up out of her reach.

"What the hell is going on back here?" Melody's manager shouted, arriving backstage just in time to see Melody knock Hannah to the floor.

Melody ignored him, scrambling for Hannah's phone, and quickly tapped the toggle to unlock her own orgasms. She didn't bother to climb off of Hannah, instead slamming her hips down and grinding her buzzing cunt against Hannah's hips as she rubbed her clit hard and howled, "Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck, yes! I'm coming! You stupid fucking bitch!"

The last thing she saw before she passed out from the pleasure was Hannah's jealous, outraged face glaring up at her.

***

Hannah was banned from the pageant, and ultimately her contract with Idols Intergalactic was quietly dissolved; they could overlook her bullying behavior, but hacking another idol's nanobots was a step too far. With her out of the way, Melody easily took first, vaulting herself into stardom overnight.

A few months later, Melody was browsing porn of ex-idols again--a new habit--when a video caught her eye: "former idol first orgasm in one year RUINED by zero sensitivity setting". It wasn't so much the title that got to her, though, as the fact that she recognized the girl in the video. It was Penny.

In the video, Penny was lying on a bed naked, whimpering, as her former manager slowly thrust into her. "Are you ready to come?" he asked her, and Penny whimpered louder, nodding urgently.

"I need it, please, I need to come, oh, oh, oh God, please let me come!"

He pulled nearly all the way out of her, leaving her hips flexing as she tried to ride down on him, and then he tapped something on his phone and thrust hard into Penny, burying himself completely in one stroke. Penny's eyes went huge and her mouth dropped open as she arched silently off the bed, every muscle in her body trembling.

Her ex-manager quickly tapped something else on his phone, and Penny made a broken noise, then reached down and started urgently rubbing at her clit. "No, no, no, no, I was coming, I was coming, I was coming, why can't I feel it? I don't feel anything! No, no, no!" she cried, then started sobbing and thrashing. He just grunted and thrust harder into her, clearly enjoying her distress.

"Fuck," Melody breathed quietly, then rewound the video and reached down to squeeze her own wet sex as she re-watched from the beginning, wondering if she could somehow convince her manager to do that to her.

dothemath
dothemath
421 Followers