The Panty Obsession

Story Info
Panty obsession turns hubby gay.
3k words
4.62
13.5k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
735 Followers

Cum was dribbling down my wife's ass and, like a laser guided missile, heading straight for the gaping hole of her freshly shaven pussy. Had Carla been ten years younger I 'd feared she was going to get pregnant. As it was Carla just had a coquettish grin on her face. She even had the audacity to smile and wink at me. I was sat in the chair in our bedroom as three of her well hung and ridiculously muscled, toned and exceptionally good looking colleagues shagged her senseless. I was dressed in a pair of Carla's pink panties playing with my pathetic little cock - about five inches on a good day - stiff as a board lecherously enjoying the show.

In Carla's right hand she held Scott's enormous eight inch cock. It was moist and glistening with pre-cum and I watched spellbound as she licked the tip of it before plunging it into her lip-glossed mouth. Scott moaned with pleasure. His cock was quickly joined by Mason's. I couldn't believe Carla had managed to get both cocks in her mouth simultaneously. My own excitement grew and reached boiling point as Scott and Mason's asses started to buck in unison almost begging for relief as Carla expertly gave them oral.

Then it happened - they both erupted into Carla's mouth. She beckoned me over and we shared our first ever cum kiss eagerly passing the salty liquid one way and then another. Our tongues acting like fleshy darts firing the the delicious, sexy fluid from one mouth to another. Then I felt a manly hand on my own cock. A guy had appeared out of nowhere - also wearing a pair of Carla's panties - he looked so fucking hot in them. He started rubbing my cock as Carla started kissing him, again sharing Scott's and Mason's cum. That got me even more aroused.

Suddenly, still rubbing my cock, the stranger moved aside the gusset of the pink panties I was wearing - pushed me over onto all fours and gently pushed his own throbbing member into my boi pussy...It was then that I woke up.

Sweating profusely, and still harder than rock, I reached over to Carla's side of the bed hoping for a nice - and much needed shag. But Carla had already left for work. Disappointed, I was sorely tempted to give myself some pleasure - fuck knows I needed it. However, checking my phone, I saw it was already after eight. I was going to be late for work if I didn't get a move on and I cannot stand tardiness.

I washed and dressed quickly, grabbed a banana, had a slurp of tea and twenty minutes after waking up I was in the car heading for the library where I work. I was still horny as hell though. I thought about ringing Carla and telling her all about my ludicrously naughty dream, but thought she'd think I'd gone insane. Fuck, I felt insane.

The thought of some guy or two or three of them fucking my wife made me nauseous. And dressing in Carla's underwear watching the whole show before some guy fucked me? That was as crazy as it gets. There's not a gay or bi-curious bone in my body, So why was I still so fucking turned on?

Just as I was pulling into the car park I remembered how Carla had told me, last night, about finding two of her handsome male colleagues shagging each other in one of the patient's rooms at the IVF clinic where she works as a doctor.

"You're joking?" I'd said, completely shocked by Carla witnessing something so ribald.

"There's more."

"Go on," I said, more than a little surprised by how aroused I was becoming.

"They were both wearing panties and stockings."

"No way!" I exclaimed.

'Yes way. They actually looked really good in them, Dan. Far better than some of my girlfriends and female colleagues believe it or not. I was more than a little turned on."

Well, this is taking an unexpected turn, I thought. Desperate to hear more, yet filled with trepidation and anxiety.

"What did you do?" I asked, feeling the tension rising up in me and spilling nervous and excited energy into our bedroom.

"Why, I joined in of course. What do you think I did? Two guys in black and red stockings and panties with big fat stiffies and gorgeous muscly bodies no woman could resist that. I'd like to see your little cock in a pair of my panties," Carla added for good measure. I knew she was toying with me, of course. She hadn't really joined in. Had she? It was just a fantasy? My sexy wife was playing games with me and she could tell it was driving me wild with desire for her. So I played along. Eager now to let her outrageous tale and flirtatious grin take us to oblivion.

"What did you do?" I asked, as Carla pulled the duvet aside and, sat astride me in her satin and lace purple panties. Her 34DD tits looked magnificent in her floral bra, her nipples straining to be free and licked and sucked hard - something she adores and drives her nuts. My hands reached out for her breasts and emancipated them from the delightfully sexy encased pink and scarlet floral habitat.

"Well, first Dan I spanked their pretty little asses hard - once, twice, three times. Then I bent over and started to give Wendell oral while Liam plunged his enormous cock into your naughty wife's dripping pussy."

I knew this was only a story and I knew it shouldn't be turning me on, but it was. And it was only a story. Wasn't it? But the more excited Carla got and the more I played along the more worried I became. Perhaps, there was some truth to what she was saying after all. Carla is unbelievably sexy and at ten years my junior (I'm 58), I knew she longed for bigger cocks and younger athletic guys at times. I just couldn't satisfy her. Truth be told I'd never been able to. It was becoming harder to deny her such pleasure. I know she'd never cheat on me. But is your wife really cheating if it turns you on as well? It can't be can it? Not really. And the more Carla told me about her encounter the more turned on I became and the more I longed for it to be true. So, as I said, I played along.

"Oh Carla, my gorgeous sexy wife, it must have been fucking amazing to feel a proper man's meaty cock in your hot damp pussy and another in your lovely mouth?"

"Oh Dan, it really was. I wish you'd been there. I know you've always fantasised about me with another woman, but if you'd seen how gorgeous these hunks were and how they satisfied your very naughty wife - you'd have loved every second of it."

After that we shagged each other senseless, enjoying the best sex we'd had in - well forever. It was amazing. And that's what undoubtedly led to the ridiculous dream I'd had afterwards. Now as I turned the engine off, I started to feel a bit sick. What was I thinking indulging Carla in such bawdy fantasies. Never again, I thought. But then my phone pinged.

"Morning lover. That was quite the night. I think we need a repeat performance later. I've brought some panties in for the naughty boys - would you like them and some of my more straight hunky colleagues to come over to play later?"

Immediately, my cock sprang to life again. Shit. Carla had me twisted round her little finger. I was putty in her hands. There was no escaping her labyrinth of lust if she kept this up.

"I don't know," I replied, torn between a rock (my engorged cock) and a hard place (thinking of those hunky guys in my wife's sexy panties. "Maybe."

"Does this picture help..?" Carla's response caught me off guard. I waited with bated breath for the picture to upload. When it did I nearly had a heart attack. Carla was in her office, her new brown leather skirt (so fucking sexy) was hitched up to the top of her thighs revealing her pink panties (my favourites). She was kneeling on the floor in her office surrounded be five enormous aroused cocks - she had two in her hands, two in her mouth and the third had just ejaculated all over her gorgeous tits. It was the naughtiest and most pornographic thing I'd seen in my life. I should have been upset. Carla was cheating on me. But she wasn't really - because I myself was more aroused than I'd ever been in my life.

"Oh fuck, Carla," I texted back, "you look like a porn star. That's the hottest picture I've ever seen. You sexy fucking bitch. Please brings those guys home tonight and the sexy crossdressers."

Carla had won and she knew it. I was like a zombie, hypnotised by my wife's gloriously obscene behaviour.

"Oh Dan. Now it begins, it all begins."

Several hours later, I was in the loo when my phone pinged again. Another picture...Carla had kept her promise. The two gay crossdressers from the day before were now attired in Carla's panties. A red pair and a blue pair. They looked so fucking hot. I felt a wave of effeminate desire wash over me. Seeing two hunky guys clad in my wife's panties made me want to suck cock. To suck while i too was wearing a pair of Carla's panties - preferably the pink ones she was wearing earlier. The ones which, I believed, would now be soaked with her pussy juices and the gorgeous guys' cum. What was happening to me? I was becoming obsessed with panties and cock. Then I remembered Tatiana.

Tatiana came to work in the library a few weeks ago. He's a crossdresser - he prefers that title to trans. He explained this to one day over lunch.

"I just find women's lingerie so erotic. I don't want to be a woman. I like women and actually identify as straight, Dan. Or at least I did until my wife put a pair of her ruby red knickers on me and suddenly I started craving cock."

His real name is Terry, but his wife has turned him, he claims, into a sissy crossdresser, and because it's okay for guys to dress as women now his wife, Helen, insists he does so all the time. His story got me quite turned on. Though I didn't tell him that. Terry/Tatiana is sixty and is the library's caretaker. He's bald but he wears a dark wig. Slight, he always wears really sexy feminine clothes. Perhaps it was him who was the catalyst to me thinking Carla needed to explore her wild side. Now I wanted to talk to Terry. More than that I wanted to see Terry in his wife's underwear.

Once everyone else had gone home. I found Terry locking up.

"Terry. I mean Tatiana. Can I have a word?"

"Sure, Dan. I'll be right there."

My heart was pounding in my chest now. I felt a wave of lunacy washing over me accompanied by a wave of doubt. But then Terry joined me near the male toilets, and a wave of lust hit me. Like Carla, he was attired in a leather skirt, a black leather skirt. I knew he's be wearing stockings underneath. And under his silk blouse I could see a blue balcony bra. He was also wearing slutty red lipstick. Another wave of lust washed over me. Fuck, I want you Terry, I thought. You're so sexy, you could turn me gay.

"You okay, Dan? You look flustered." That's the other thing about Terry, he's always sweet, but I suspected that like me he had a dark side. The quiet ones always do.

"Can I show you some pictures my wife sent me earlier?" I asked, trying not to look too much at his rather large, sexy ass through the back of his tight leather skirt.

"Please do."

I showed up the first image of Carla on her knees surrounded by massive cocks and then the sexy hunks in Carla's panties.

"My wife took those panties to work with her today and made these guys wear them and she's turning into a nymphomaniac."

"Fuck, Dan. Those pictures...they're so fucking hot. Why did you want to show them to me?"

"I think, like you, I'm turning gay. I'm craving panties and cock. But I can't be sure because I feel as if Carla has cast a spell on me."

"How can I help?" Terry asked sincerely, taking my hands gently in his. I loved him for doing that. He was reassuring me.

"Could I possibly have a look at you in Helen's underwear?" I asked demure effeminate voice.

"Of course you can, Dan. Follow me."

We went into his office together. Terry locked the door and drew the blinds.

"Unzip my leather skirt, Dan and I'll bend over my desk for you."

My hands were shaking. It took me three attempts to take Terry's sassy leather skirt off. But I was glad I did. He was wearing cobalt blue silk and lace panties. The material was delightfully taut showing off his sexy ample derriere and, when he turned round his stiff cock was pulsating and dripping pre-cum. I was now lost in a sea of perversion. Terry then took off his blouse revealing that sexy balcony bra. He was also wearing a suspender belt and, oh my, did he look like a hottie in the black stockings attached to it. I was so fucking envious. Then he bent over his desk and like Carla he looked like a porn star.

I knew then that I wanted him. I wanted his sexy red lipstick mouth on mine. I wanted to kiss him, passionately and feel his tongue in my mouth. I wanted to press my cock against his sexy panty clad ass. And I wanted his cock. I wanted to suck it and feel it in my boi pussy. Then I wanted him to explode in me. I was delirious. I wanted Carla to feminize me like Helen had feminized Terry so we could be two happy perverted sissy gay crossdressers.

I began by stroking Terry's panty clad ass. Immediately, Terry turned round and stripped me. He then reached into his drawer and pulled out a pair of white satin panties. They looked familiar.

"Your wife dropped these off on her way home yesterday. She said she was wearing them when some junior doctors fucked her at a fertility conference last weekend. She said you'd understand. She said she wanted to cuckold you, sissify you and turn you gay so she could fuck lots of hunky real men. She said you'd like it."

Like a pathetic sissy slave I put Carla's sexy white panties on. I knew I'd been had. But not only was I powerless to resist, I didn't want to. I wanted cocks. Lots of lovely sissy cocks. And when I put Carla's panties on I knew there'd be no going back. They felt sensational.

Terry loved them.

"Wow, Dan you look so hot in your wife's pretty panties."

"Huge ditto," I gasped, as Terry grabbed my ass and started flicking my nipples which always drives me wild with desire.

"We'll be big gay sissies together, Dan. Sucking cocks for our hot wives while we stare into their eyes as another hunk fucks them hard. We'll watch them cum on lots and lots of cocks, and they'll give us fresh cream pies afterwards."

"Oh yes, Terry, I'd love that. I really would."

"Me too. Now I'm going to kiss you, and suck your cock, and fuck you. Oh yes Dan, Carla wants me to fuck you while you're wearing in white panties and she wants me to film the whole thing so she can see how much of a gay crossdressing sissy you now are."

"Oh I'd really love that. But first let me taste and suck your lovely sissy cock."

Terry buried his cock in my mouth. I couldn't get enough of it. I was like a bitch on heat. Carla's panties had transformed me I realised. I didn't want pussy anymore. I only wanted cock. Lots and lots of lovely cock.

It was insidious. I'd fallen into a big sissy cock sucking trap. I wanted to be a cock sucking faggot and, like Terry, wear my wife's underwear all the time.

Terry's cock was now fully engulfed in my sissy mouth. I was licking his balls as he deep throated me and I was loving every minute of it. Dollops of pre-cum landed on my tongue and that salty taste made me even sluttier. Terry wouldn't last much longer. I knew, like me he was torn between coming in my mouth and bending me over his desk and treating me like the whore I now was. The mouth won, just.

"Oh fuck, Dan. You really are born to be a sissy crossdressing cock sucking faggot. You're so good at this. You're so fucking gay. And you look so fucking hot in your naughty wife's panties."

I loved it when he called me gay and told me how hot I looked in Carla's panties. I grabbed his ass hard driving Terry deeper and deeper into my mouth. His own hands grabbed at Carla's panties and he cupped my balls through the sexy material. It made my sucking even more ferocious.

Suddenly, Terry bucked, and struggled to stay on his feet. His orgasm hit me like a tornado. Still I sucked and licked eager to enjoy every last morsel of my fellow sexy crossdresser's cum. And boy did I enjoy it. I'd never tasted anything as good in my life. If there was a church of cock, I realised, I'd worship there every week, every day.

Now I wanted cock in my boi pussy. I wanted a big hard cock in my ass. And I wanted to try on more and more of my hot sexy wife's underwear while she got fucked in front of me by gorgeous guys with massive cocks. But that would have to wait until I got home.

Candyboi
Candyboi
735 Followers